Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beginning Of A New Creation In Vampires by RobBase086 and wildkat

[okay]
she fell asleep as well loving the moment with Dr.sandage she was now finely with the guy. she awoke a few hours later and sat there looking down at Dr.sandage she had the urge to go shopping.
[hmm how to bring in the jock for more fun]

wildkat said:
[okay]
she fell asleep as well loving the moment with Dr.sandage she was now finely with the guy. she awoke a few hours later and sat there looking down at Dr.sandage she had the urge to go shopping.
[hmm how to bring in the jock for more fun]

Dr. Sandage rested quite well and when he went to place his arm around Dr. Stark she was not there. That is when he awakened to her staring at him. "Hun are you ok?" He wondered by asking her.

[Yes it is time to move to the second part of the roleplay sweetie.]

"nothing dear just loving the way you look down there but would you mind going shopping with me or not that type of man". she teased him.

wildkat said:
"nothing dear just loving the way you look down there but would you mind going shopping with me or not that type of man". she teased him.

The doctor mumbled just a bit before he answered her. "No I do not mind going shopping with you sweetie. Why is that what you are wanting to do now?"

"yes dear i need a new set of cloths for I do not like what i have need a new look" she gave him her most flirtatious look she could mange.

wildkat said:
"yes dear i need a new set of cloths for I do not like what i have need a new look" she gave him her most flirtatious look she could mange.

"Oh I understand about that sweet cheeks!" He smiled back at her and gave her a wink and a kiss by blowing it to her. He wanted to see if he could flirt and tease her back.

She giggled and grabbed his hand and tugged him out the door. she blow a kiss back on the way out. She got into her car and waited for him to get in.

wildkat said:
She giggled and grabbed his hand and tugged him out the door. she blow a kiss back on the way out. She got into her car and waited for him to get in.

There was a completely different side to Dr. Stark that Dr. Sandage has never seen before. He followed her and jumped into the car that she was driving. His hand went down to her thigh and began to slide down to her pussy. He slide her panties out of the way and began to massage and rub her pussy while she was driving to go shopping for new clothes.

While she was driving she felt Dr.sandage work his way into her panties. she let out a moan and gripped the weel tighter as she drove. She soon felt really hot down there so she quickly parked she did not care that she parked in the way back. she leaned over and unzipped Dr.sandage pants and started working the cock.

wildkat said:
While she was driving she felt Dr.sandage work his way into her panties. she let out a moan and gripped the weel tighter as she drove. She soon felt really hot down there so she quickly parked she did not care that she parked in the way back. she leaned over and unzipped Dr.sandage pants and started working the cock.

"I love this new side of you Dr. Stark!" He smiled feeling her start to play with his cock while he started to slide his fingers into her pussy and his other finger massaged her clit. He felt her pussy snapping at his fingers. "You are so hungry for my cock are you not baby?" He kissed her deeply and passionately.

"yes dear i want it bad ". after she kissed him she put his cock in her mouth and started sucking. she soon wanted deep inside of her so she sat on his lap putting him deep inside of her again.

wildkat said:
"yes dear i want it bad ". after she kissed him she put his cock in her mouth and started sucking. she soon wanted deep inside of her so she sat on his lap putting him deep inside of her again.

"You want me badly don't you baby?" He smiled loving to hear her say how much she wanted his cock inside her. He felt her take his cock into her mouth. "Oh yeah! That is it baby!" As he was enjoying what she was doing to him and he smacked her nice firm ass. He felt her straddle him and take his cock deep inside her.

She started off slow saying "oh I love how you feel inside of me". then she picked up speed.

wildkat said:
She started off slow saying "oh I love how you feel inside of me". then she picked up speed.

He loved how Dr. Stark was working it and knew that she was going to get better at sex. "I love how you feel baby and love being inside you!" He gave her ass a nice smack and squeezed her butt cheeks.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as she worked it . she was moaning so much it was to talk. "I'm gonna cum again soon ". she manged to say.

wildkat said:
She wrapped her arms around his neck as she worked it . she was moaning so much it was to talk. "I'm gonna cum again soon ". she manged to say.

He lifted her up and down his cock while she worked his cock. "That is it baby cum for me and I shall cum for you!" He smiled and kissed her lips deeply and passionately.

She kissed back and soon she screamed out "I'm cumming". She went stiff as she came".
[do you like Star Gate SG1 or Final Fantasy?]

wildkat said:
She kissed back and soon she screamed out "I'm cumming". She went stiff as she came".
[do you like Star Gate SG1 or Final Fantasy?]

"That is it as he came with her because he could feel her pussy snapping at his cock and he could not take it any longer. "I am cumming as well baby!" He just held her into his arms.

[I was never much of a Star Gate SG1 fan to be honest with you Final Fantasy was ok. Why do you ask?]

[i started two Rp's one about Star Gate Sg1 and the other Final Fantasy]
She relaxed into his arms as she came . she looked down at the mess they made and reached over and opened her glove box and took out some wipes and said "I never ate in the car with out these Glade I brought them".

wildkat said:
[i started two Rp's one about Star Gate Sg1 and the other Final Fantasy]
She relaxed into his arms as she came . she looked down at the mess they made and reached over and opened her glove box and took out some wipes and said "I never ate in the car with out these Glade I brought them".

He loved the feel of her body pressed against his as she was cumming. She felt good in his arms. He heard her opening up the glove box now and grabbing a few wipes to clean up the mess. The doctor knew that she was a very tidy person and liked to keep things clean. "Oh ok my sweet. I understand. Shall we go shopping for some clothes for you then?" Kissing her lips.

[Oh ok that is cool that you started a couple of roleplays based on Star Gate SG1 and Final Fantasy.]

"yes after this mess is cleaned up". she kissed him back and after cleaning up herself she put back on her panties up under her skirt. she then cleaned up Dr.sandage and handed him the wipes to clean up the seat after he was dressed and she got out of the car after grabbing her purse and waited for him with a smile.
[yea but so far no one is joining]

wildkat said:
"yes after this mess is cleaned up". she kissed him back and after cleaning up herself she put back on her panties up under her skirt. she then cleaned up Dr.sandage and handed him the wipes to clean up the seat after he was dressed and she got out of the car after grabbing her purse and waited for him with a smile.
[yea but so far no one is joining]

"Ok baby not a problem about cleaning up the mess." He returned the kiss and held her in his arms and then watched her clean up the mess in her car. He then began to clean up and get dressed joining her outside of the car to go get some new clothes for her. He smiled as he placed his arm around her. "Shall we go now?"

"yes hun lets go ". she walked with him to the mall. when they got inside she saw a shop that had all things gothic to wear and walked inside of it. She looked all around the shop trying to decided what to get for herself.
[hmm is it just me or is it time to bring in the jock now hehe]

wildkat said:
"yes hun lets go ". she walked with him to the mall. when they got inside she saw a shop that had all things gothic to wear and walked inside of it. She looked all around the shop trying to decided what to get for herself.
[hmm is it just me or is it time to bring in the jock now hehe]

"Ok lover we can go now!" He wondered why she was going for a all gothic look when she should go with more things of color like a vibrant red color. That was his opinion but whatever she wanted to get she should get for herself because she has to make herself happy.

[Yes it is almost time to bring him in sexy. Not to worry we will build up to that part.]

She chose a dress that was long and black with Dark purple and went to pay for it. She looked back at her man and said "I love dark purple but I also want some reds ." she noticed a Store across the way also had some pretty dresses and such for the look she was going for.

Back
Top Bottom