Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beginning Of A New Creation In Vampires by RobBase086 and wildkat

wildkat said:
She closed her eyes holding him to her saying in a sleepy voice "Good cause i will tie you to this bed if you try to leave me". she was no asleep.

He had no intentions of leaving her because he cared about her a lot and was tired himself. "I am not going to leave you so you do not have to worry about tying e up to the bed so that I will not leave." He said holding her.

She giggled with her eyes closed and said "I will hold you to that hun". she then snuggled up against him and went back to sleep.

wildkat said:
She giggled with her eyes closed and said "I will hold you to that hun". she then snuggled up against him and went back to sleep.

Listening to her giggle just a bit and was enjoying her laying next to him in bed. "Oh I bet you will hold me to that all right!" Love the smell of her hair while laying next to her in bed and gently kissed her neck. Plus, pulling the covers over her to make sure that she is well covered.= and warm.

She felt him kiss her and hold her in bed . she let out a soft sigh and put her hands on his and said "i want time to stop so the sun wont come up and end this night".

wildkat said:
She felt him kiss her and hold her in bed . she let out a soft sigh and put her hands on his and said "i want time to stop so the sun wont come up and end this night".

"I understand that you want to time to stop so that the sun will not come up my love. This was a beautiful night for us." He told her with a smile feeling her hands on his as he clasped onto hers.

(skipping to the next day and does it bother you when someone just takes over your character)
Melissa woke up and took a look at Rob and then slide out of bed rather quietly. she tiptoed down stars to the kitchen only wearing one of his shirts and panties. she started to make him some breakfast as a surprise.

wildkat said:
(skipping to the next day and does it bother you when someone just takes over your character)
Melissa woke up and took a look at Rob and then slide out of bed rather quietly. she tiptoed down stars to the kitchen only wearing one of his shirts and panties. she started to make him some breakfast as a surprise.

(No it does not bother me when someone just takes over my character at all. Why I have not done that to you have I?)

Rob was very much in a deep restful sleep after spending last night with Melissa. He had a smile thinking about what they did last night together. He did not know that she had awakened before he did to cook him some breakfast for a surprise.

(no but someone did in this other one and was holding a conversation all by him self using my girl so i nothing to respond to that bothers if you were to move my girl along when I'm not on that is fine but when i can play here and you take over and i can't post now that bothers me a little but i do not get mind i just ask nicely to have my character back)
Melissa had all the bacon cooked that she wanted and put the rest back. she took out the eggs and glanced towards the stairs so far so good the smell had not woke him up yet.

wildkat said:
(no but someone did in this other one and was holding a conversation all by him self using my girl so i nothing to respond to that bothers if you were to move my girl along when I'm not on that is fine but when i can play here and you take over and i can't post now that bothers me a little but i do not get mind i just ask nicely to have my character back)
Melissa had all the bacon cooked that she wanted and put the rest back. she took out the eggs and glanced towards the stairs so far so good the smell had not woke him up yet.

(I am sorry to hear that someone messed with one of your posts. That is not cool at all and I do not mess around with my partners post because I feel that they have their own character and all that. Oh I bet that bothers you all right WildKat. I will not mess with your character at all because you are in control of your own character.)
Rob rolled over to hold Melissa close to him and did not feel her there in bed with him. He awakened and looked to see that she was not there. When he got up to go to the bathroom he could smell what she was cooking and began to go down stairs. "Good morning my love! How are you doing today?" He said to her with a smile and then kissing her sweet lips softly.

She returned the kiss and said "never better thanks for last night and a way to say think you I thought you might like some breakfast". she smiled up at him as she stirred the eggs. she then smiled and said "almost ready mind setting the table for us".

wildkat said:
She returned the kiss and said "never better thanks for last night and a way to say think you I thought you might like some breakfast". she smiled up at him as she stirred the eggs. she then smiled and said "almost ready mind setting the table for us".

Feeling her soft lips on his he smiled as he held her in his arms. His arms were around her waist now. "I appreciate you doing this for me baby. Are you needing any help with anything by chance?" He asked her as he saw her smiling at him while she was stirring the eggs. "No I do not mind setting the table for us at all my love."

She smiled and said "Good you might as well go and sit down the eggs are about done". she gave him one more kiss before breaking free of his arms and turning back to the eggs to finish them up.

wildkat said:
She smiled and said "Good you might as well go and sit down the eggs are about done". she gave him one more kiss before breaking free of his arms and turning back to the eggs to finish them up.

"Ok my sweet I shall sit down so that you can serve me." He said with a smile and then feeling her kissing my sweet lips for one more time before breaking it up and then returning back to her cooking once again for them both.

She got the plates that were full of eggs and bacon and went to the table and set them down then taking his plate she filled it up with eggs and bacon . she handed it back to him before doing the same with her plate. she then poured some Orange juice for the both of them before sitting down across from him.

wildkat said:
She got the plates that were full of eggs and bacon and went to the table and set them down then taking his plate she filled it up with eggs and bacon . she handed it back to him before doing the same with her plate. she then poured some Orange juice for the both of them before sitting down across from him.

He smiled at Melissa as she placed his plate down for him and when she sat across from him he then smiled and winked at her. He wondered what she would do and how she would react if he slid his foot up her leg to play with her just a bit. "This all smells good my love. You are a good cook!" He told her as he started to enjoy his breakfast.

"thanks my mother tought me well". she said . she then felt his foot go up her leg and she giggled and said "if you do not behave i will have to punish you " she teased.

wildkat said:
"thanks my mother tought me well". she said . she then felt his foot go up her leg and she giggled and said "if you do not behave i will have to punish you " she teased.

"You are welcome! Your mother tought you well all right." He replied back to what she said and then heard her giggling just a bit and knew that she liked his foot going up her leg. "Oh really now? You are going to punish sweet innocent old me are you?" He smiled at her liking the way that she was teasing him as he flirted back with her.

"yes you may look sweet but i can see the demon that is inside of you and trust me when i say this i love the look in your eyes ". she gave him a evil grin.

wildkat said:
"yes you may look sweet but i can see the demon that is inside of you and trust me when i say this i love the look in your eyes ". she gave him a evil grin.

He chuckled listening to Melissas comment about him. "Yes, but I happen to believe that you like how sweet I taste on the outside though my sweet. The eyes are the windows to the soul. So, it can tell you many things about a person." He said smiling back at her now.

(okay i hate to break it to ya but i have to quite this rp it was fun and all but Its kinda getting boring and with collage and all I will have less time on here to keep up with all of my Roleplays sorry do not want to sound so mean and all)

wildkat said:
(okay i hate to break it to ya but i have to quite this rp it was fun and all but Its kinda getting boring and with collage and all I will have less time on here to keep up with all of my Roleplays sorry do not want to sound so mean and all)

(It is ok. I understand because school is more important than roleplaying hun. I had a great time playing with you and possibly in the future we can play once again. Good luck with school this semster!)

Back
Top Bottom