Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arrival of Kajira for Paris - Romulus Xerxes (Ruphhausin/Lura)

Ruphhausin

Supernova
The camp was very large, the main tent in the center was guarded well virtue of the many well conditioned men who moved around inside of the camp. Eventually, the camp would be a much more permanent place and even better fortified. The people, both the free and the slaves, were dressed in a blending of style of Ancient Greek and Roman dress. The kajirae and the fewer kajiri are in there standard dress, being the slaves they deserve to be. Togas as well as tunics are on all the men and the women who are free, in the right styles for them and of their station. If one were to realize it, there are five colors allowed.

The soldiers are in the ruddy brownish hues, with accents of station and rank. The soldiers have some silver or bronze, with a few gold, but mostly just the leather and metal over them of their armor and helms. The merchants moving about had the earthy greens, the sailors having their pool-like blues, and the last two, the teachers and the leaders, the smaller of the five groups, in respective whites with either silver or gold trimming for the former and later each. Even the spouses offspring, if applied to free members of their families, wore comparable and styled clothing similar. The tents and the so far built buildings, some which were already build but were converted, as was the half building the large tent was connected to, all had purpose and areas for the violet and gray clothed priestesses and priests to bless.

In the center large tent, in the part that was a completed set of rooms... I sit waiting. I am Paris, a name I gave myself when I ended up hear fifteen years ago. I am still a young man, and I am the leader of these people. Many of them, brought here as I was, and of varying ages. We have all allowed ourselves to embrace what we have, and the limits on our technology are more than a price to pay for what we get. We get kajirae and kajiri, as is the Natural order. But kajirae are the true natural order, and as I look at the Onjx that is my Home Stone, I wait, as I know my kajira is on her way.

My people look to me, and they take pride in that I lead them. They are proud, be they Flamines/Eupatridae/Homoioi, Milites/Geomori/Demiurge, or Quirites/Perioeci/Helots, and they wish me as their Romulus Xerxes. I smile, smoothing my still dark brown hair back, my green eyes like emeralds as I watch out into the afternoon as I watch the movements of all of my free people and their activities. They are pleased and happy, knowing their station and their cast, and as I am being in the heights, and among my own, I look into the large tent. My muscular athletic build matches those among my fellow High Caste. We who are Scribes, Warriors, Physicians, Builders, and Initiates, those who have Right to the best, are here. I then turn my head, hearing a noise and as I move, my light caramel skin moves my tunic, as I shun my toga for now. I am eager, and if I am right... I will be eager for only a very short time longer.

The sound of a chain dragging across concrete could be heard echoing up the stairs closer and closer to where Paris is reclining in his pillowed luxury. The girl slowly emerges from the stairwell, her steps graceful, long legs flex with each step as she follows the slave master dutifully. Each movement she makes exudes sensuality. Her back arched to showcase her chest, her arms left hanging limply at her sides, though fingertips poised in a delicate point towards the ground. Her head lowered and her eyes follow the slave masters footsteps as he leads her forward.

She is pierced, her ears boast hoops spun of the finest gold, her silks are of the highest leather and accented by the richest silk. The supple leather covers modest but firm breasts and only the smoothest of skin is hidden below the silk that hangs from a matching supple leather belt from her hips. She has been painstakingly prepared for this sale, her lush brown locks twisted into a pleasing braid.

The slave master stops abruptly, giving the chain that hangs heavily from the girls neck a slight tug. This is the first moment that there is a sign of trouble with the slave that stands before Paris. As she had been led in, she looked as if she was the highest trained of well bred sluts, but as the Slave master tugged at the leash to her collar, she balked and her head raised. She curled a delicate hand around the chain and pulled backwards, her dark eyes flashing angrily. The slave Masters reaction is instant as he spins and presses a hand to her shoulder, forcing the troublesome girl to a kneel with a low growl.

Her soft cry of pain was interrupted by a voice that turned heads. She was obviously a Barbarian, a woman of Earth and that was more clear as her loud voice protested with a wild "Let go of me, I want to go home!" The southern tint to her voice heavier as she showed a flair of anger at the situation.

I cannot help but relish the appearance, loving the fact that you have a Southern accent. This pleases me very much, as it reminds me of home. I like that I will get the opportunity to personally get to work on you and as I give your body a real look over, I know how much you are worth. I snap my fingers, and one of the servants, not a slave but one of my hired men moves forward and I whisper to him. He nods, taking the small pouch and handing it to the slave master. He cannot contain himself, as he is almost giddy with what he is able to see inside of it.

I nod and wave him, and he turns your chain over to my man. He is also very healthy and fit, and I am very pleased as I look at you and smile.

"You are Karjira, and this is your new home."

I growl lightly to myself as I watch the exchange of coin for my freedom. Freedom I lost the moment my feet hit the dirt in this strange, foreign land. My eyes dart to the man that had handed the pouch of coin to the slave master and then narrow. A soft grunt comes from my full lips as the man hands the chain over to your hired man and I am pulled forward, forced to crawl on the ground closer to your feet. My head rises, my chin jutting up with a prideful glint to my eyes as I shake my head "My name is Lura and I do not belong here" I insist with a firm voice. I hear a gasp behind me and turn my head to a slave girl close to her Masters feet. She shakes her head firmly and looks at me with wild eyes, trying to portray the danger I put myself in.

"No, Karjira. you do belong here. The very fact that you believe you have some concept of freedom at all is precisely why you do belong here, and not some area of the South."

I see no reason to deny I know what area of Earth in the United States you are from, as I am very certain of how I will handle your education into your new life. I dismiss those of the High Caste, as I need them not in my dealing with you. I have you brought closer to my throne, and I sit down, smiling at you with total amusement. I ponder your looks, the intense sensuality you already posses, and I inform you of precisely what is going to happen.

"You will learn your place in all that you truly are, Karjira. You will show all of your true talents and skills as I deem fit, and you will do them very eagerly before it is over."

I then gesture to the two other servants who were sent by the one who had led the others of the Ruling Caste out.

"Strip her now!"

She tried to move away from the two girls that approached her. Her hands outstretched. "No.. no.. wait!" she protested but the slaves were adamant and started to pull her few clothing articles off as the man that held her chain reached a firm hand out to hold her steady with a hold to her hair.

Her breasts bound into view, heaving as she shrieks in anger and frustration. The freshly shaven glimpse of her heat shows through the flexing of her thighs that the slaver had prepared her properly for sale. She soon stood completely naked and whimpering as the other slaves backed away and she was thrust forward by a strong hand to her back.

Stumbling forward she fell to her knees, sprawling at her new owners feet with a soft yelp.

"Kajira seems to have fallen down."

I dismiss the other three servants, but I signal the male to stay close by as he may be needed later. I move around you, very pleased at your lovely ass. I then grip you by the hair and pull you back up to your knees, holding you that way as my other hand moves over your body. I feel your flesh, especially your very nice and well formed breasts.

"Kajira has a very nice form, and it will be untilized to please Master to the fullist."

I couldn't stop the blush of humiliation that spread over my cheeks. Naked and in public, I tried to cover my breasts with my hands even as you pulled me up by a grip on my hair. Shying away from each touch of your hands I hiss up at you and shake my head "Please.. " I whispered and looked around at the people watching. I didn't want them watching, modesty still instilled in me as I was new to these lands.

Those around us, the High Caste of my people, have right to see you, and I look into your eyes and smile wickedly. You obviously have just very recently arrived, and that is so very pleasing to me. I tilt my head, then look around at the others. I laugh, then lower my head to yours, whispering very authoritatively into your ear.

"Kajira defies the Romulus Xerxes, and then begs him.... for what? What can you offer yet to him that you have right to first defy and them beg him anything?"

I move you, getting you where you were on your hands and knees. I begin to discipline you, spanking your back, ass, and thighs with a leather strap that I had on the arm of my throne.

Back
Top Bottom