Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Dreams

Heart Summers

Supernova
Racing from the studio she rushes to her thinking place, her heart broken yet again. She'd been singing since she was young, her father having been her soul supported until his death. Moving through the streets she ended up in the park that had been her only place to think. She placed her youthful body under the weeping willow staring off into the lake. All her life she had hoped to get the lead role in the group she sang with, the only trouble was the Prima Donna that lead the group. Crystals talents had out shined the Prima Donna's many times, causing the woman to hate her. "If only I had some help?"

He watched her leave the concert hall, having waited for this moment. Rachel had finally gone too far, like he knew she would. Now it was time for him to resurface for real, and end the rumors floating around the music world. He moved closer, hearing what Crystal said.

"I can help you... very well."

Crystal opened her wet green eyes, shifting her delicate face around eyes wide with suspicion and nervousness. "Who's there?" she asked, her soft voice following out as fresh honey to the ears. Her heart was racing her chest, her supple C-cupped breast moving up and down in fear. Brushing her long curly hair, she allowed he dark, thick locks to flow over her shoulder in an inky waterfall of hair. Her tight fitting shirt and jeans twisting with her body searching for the sound of the voice.

He was dressed in dark clothing, something that had become his security for some time. His face, hidden behind the hood he had on his head, was snug enough it pushed his hair a bit in front of his face. The light, what there was, would show it as a dark brown. His body, the trench coat that he had modified with the hood, also had the collar turned up, but it showed off the fact that underneath was a lithely muscular frame, like a Big Cat's may have been. The dark blues, grays, and blacks of his outfit were something familiar to those in music, but if Crystal knew, to most likely would not come to her without a name to attach it to... or a face. The voice, slightly melodic in a lower timbre, was seductive and with purpose.

"I said, I can help you very well, in response to your asking for help. I will help you, but only on my terms. If you mean what you say, and you want what you deserve, then you will agree to my terms right hear and now."

Two emerald gems gazed at the mystery man standing before her, he was certainly no one she'd ever seen before. Still, she found the man luring and interesting. It wasn't until she heard his voice did she fall for him, her breath escaping her slowly. Her soft tanned skin breaking to shed a smile to the man, hope filling the eyes that glanced over him. She noted to herself that he was strong and handsome, still she needed to know what he could do for her. "Tell me sir, what is it you can do for me, and what are these terms?"

"I can help you with your voice... help you bring out all of it's best qualities. I can teach you all of the secret intimacies of music and dance, and how they can be done so subtly they can be done like you are barely moving. And my terms are that you belong to me for as long as our partnership is beneficial. I will educate you in how to better understand all of your body, and I will tune it for you like a fine instrument."

He was closer, suddenly behind her as he caressed her hair for the first time.

Crystal couldn't believe what he was offering to her, an opportunity of a life time from a man she didn't even know. Somehow that fact didn't matter to her, all that matter was his wonderful voice and soft touch. She let out a soft breath feeling her tresses dancing in his hands making her weaker to him. Her eyes closed in a dream like state leaning her head back for more. "I will," she stated simply, giving away her soul and mind to him. Ready to let him lead her youthful spirit blindly to victory.

He smiled, taking her hand and leading her to his car. The dark gray Aston Martin DBS V12 was very near, and he opened the left side so she could get into the passenger set. He was soon driving her away and heading toward where he lived, very eager to show her precisely what he was going to do to help her. He was also very eager to show her just how much of her he was going to take as well, as he had been watching her and knowing just how much she would need to accept his offer. She was going to become a force that Rachel will never see coming, one that he would have and she would regret allowing him the chance to mold into what she was to become.

"In two weeks, there will be finals for the solo recording contract, as well as for the other important spot in the group. You will be going to get that part, and when I finished with just a week and a half with what I am going to teach and show you you will get it."

It felt almost to good to be true for Crystal, here this man was like her angel of music to teach her all she needed to know. She sat calmly in his car, his pace moving through the city seeming slower to her. She was in a dream state and she could only hope that he spoke the truth. Crystal looked over to the man again, her eyes scrunching a little at why he kept his face covered from her even now. She felt that it wasn't proper to ask him about it, or at least when she had just met him.

It was not too far, as he did own a large estate outside the city limits. If she knew where they were headed, she would know who he was. Evan Darko was, in essence, a legend in the music business. Even after the accident, the one that required seven reconstructive surgeries, he was still selling millions of albums. For the last five years, he was writing more than singing, but he fostered the myth that his vocal cords had been damaged in the accident. That was to keep Rachel thinking she had succeeded, as he wanted her to fall from the highest height she could fall. And Crystal was key to that. He pulled the Aston Martin into the drive in front of his house, then helped her out of the car. He had servants in the house, but all but a very small group of them he had come and go. Only his butler, two maids, and personal chief were ever really there all the time, and he nodded to the butler who closed the door behind them.

He led her into the study, his library of books reaching up three floors. He slowly took off the jacket and hood, slowly turning to her to let him see his face. With the exception of the one scar that ran on up from his neck and under the left side of his chin, his face was just as it had been. His green eyes were as like emeralds as always, and his dark brown hair was cut just short enough but not really severe. He left the long sleeve shirt on, taking the glove off. Like with his chin, edges of scars from his arms moved out and just touched them. He looked at Crystal, and spoke in his voice.

"Yes, I am Even Darko, and here are the details of the deal. You will live here, with me, and we will be lovers. As you probably saw in the tabloids, I have scars on my body. Not all over, as many plastic surgeries saved me from that. But I have kept the status of how well they returned me as close to how I was a secret. Rachel Harris tried to either kill or destroy me, and you are going to help me destroy her. In the process, I will not just make you a star, I will make you a Diva of the music world. When I mean lovers, Crystal.. I mean that your body belongs to me, for what I want, when I want, and how I want. I promise you that if you still agree, I intend to make you a multimillionaire before the end of the first year of your career."

Crystal's eyes watched as the scenery passed them by, wondering where they were going but somehow knowing all at once. She felt as though she had heard of this place before, and when the sight of the mansion came into view she knew who she was with. She couldn't believe that she was in the presence of Mr. Darko. She had once when younger dreamed of meeting the man, and here he was next to her now. To her happiness he was going to teach her how to sing and be famous and that made her overjoyed.

When they arrived at his study she couldn't help but glance around and wonder if he had made his music here. Looking to him she smiled as he took off his clothes waiting to be asked to sit before she frowned at what she saw. Her eyes immediately falling over the scar on his face and hands. Listening to the tale of what had happened she almost shook her head in disbelief that Rachel would do something to him like that. The rumors had been true about the scars, but were they true about his ruined vocals. When he spoke of the deal she was reluctant to answer him at first.

"I...I suppose since I'm already here I have no real choice but to accept," she swallowed hard. She wasn't sure what it would be like to sell her body to this man. All she knew was that if he delivered she would be set for the rest of her life, and that to her was all that matter at the moment.

Evan moved closer to the very large piano that was in his combined study/library/music room, and sat down. He started to play the melody for the first duet that he ever sang with Rachel, and as he did, he looked to Crystal. He started to sing his part, his voice intact and as good as it had been years ago. As he sang, the memories flooded... of Crystal, not of Rachel.

He had been watching her since before the "accident", having gotten one of her fan letters. He tracked her down, learned all he could about her, and learned of her passion for music. He also saw she had other talents, most of which would couple with her career in music. He knew that she had to know he had wanted her for some time, since he started his recovery. She was everything that Rachel had pretended to be, and he looked at her, nodding to her where to begin singing. This was the only audition he wanted from her, as he already knew she was already better than Rachel ever was.

She watched him near the piano not sure as to what she should do with the agreement that they had made with one another. Crystal wasn't sure if what she had done was the right thing, was it even going to work out with the deal they had going? Was it worth it? Would he hold it against her? So many questions swarmed through her mind about the once famous and well known man, her being once a huge fan of him.

Hearing the man's melody ringing in her ears she let all the thoughts wash away listening to the rich sound of his vibrato, his vocals still as amazing as it had been in his prim. She couldn't help but fall praise to the sound, becoming smitten by the man that she only moments ago questioned. Crystal recognized the song almost immediately and sooner than she though possible he was asking her to sing Rachel's part. Hesitantly she approached the piano letting her delicate fingers run over the polished wood, her voice starting in softly before gaining as the song demanded.

Crystal really was much better than Rachel, as she had a better and more natural octave range. He wanted her to realize that, and picking that song would show off many of those factors. He played the extended version of course, knowing that a fan like her would know it by heart. It also had as many solo breaks for her as for he, and he watched her as he played it all the way through. When it was finished, he smiled to her and then kissed her with a slow, long, deep, and soft connection of their lips. After doing so for several minutes, he smiled, his hand caressing the small of her back as he had the entire kiss.

When the music ran through Crystal she felt as though she was in another world, where nothing could stop her from being who she was. And this was the perfect song for her, smiling while she sang she looked to her piano player and her fellow duet partner. When he stopped playing she almost felt drawn into the kiss he placed on her lips. Her heart beating, happily filled with music and pride at how well she had done. When he pulled away from her she looked him over, her mind lost in a fog of what her future would be and how much debt she would owe this man. She only hoped that he knew what he was doing and wouldn't hold anything against her.

Over the next two weeks, as he promised, he went through months of training with her. Crystal was equal to the task, as the three tutors in dancing, singing, and instruments told him. He was the primary tutor, as he was a master at all three and more. When he was not there, or needed a break, they took over. But she was as Evan already knew, very much the One. He watched her learn all he put before her, and her memory was as magic as her voice and body. He allowed rumors to circulate outside of the house, having also quietly had her things brought to him and placed in to the room right next to his. The days moved by slower, allowing them to focus on the few areas she needed any help in as all the rest did was strengthen what already was superb.

She hadn't had such training in all her years working in the music industry, all the things Evan had done for her had shaped her into being the star that he had promised. Her hearts desires were being fulfilled within such a short amount of time that it almost seemed unreal to her, she didn't even care that he'd been moving her closer and closer to his room. She was to busy worrying about life and what was going to happen, in what looked to be, a very bright future. Looking to Evan she smiled happily, her body dressed in spandex and leotard she turned once more leaping in the air to spin and land, before she stumbled a bit. "Evan I just can't get it, I'm too tight," she informed him.

Evan and Crystal were alone, and that allowed for what he did next. He was there, his hands on her body, as he kissed her with a much more intense passion than that first time. He had her pinned up against one of the walls of the dance room, his hands tight on her hips as he was already moving his hands to caress her body. In only two days, she was going to premiere, and he was going to have the first part of his revenge on Rachel. He was going to help Crystal take everything from Rachel, not that she would be totally left out of the business, but if she were not going to let well enough alone...

He soon had her leotard down to her waist, his mouth on her breasts to nibble and suck on them. He was going to loosen her up, very intent on both making her his star and his lover as well.

Crystal was shocked by his sudden lustful attack on her his lips working hers giving her no choice but to kiss back and match his passion. This was part of the deal and she knew that she had no choice, but to listen to what he was saying, and do what he wanted to do at that moment. Feeling the cool air rush around her breast she gave out a moan of pleasure at the first touch of his lips on her breast, her hand going through his hair while he tried to loosen her up. She couldn't believe it but nothing made her hotter than being with Evan, his musical genius capturing her in a wonder that no man would be able to.

Evan was very efficient with removing Crystal's clothing, soon having her in nothing but her heels. He was very aggressive, his mouth at hers when he finally had her on the area of the dance floor where the gymnastics mat was. He had her go through all the areas that she would use, pushing her body to limits that would surprise some athletes. He then had her on her back, his hands still on her breasts as his arms got her thighs open. He was kissing on her inner thighs, nibbling as his mouth assertively moved closer to her lovely sex. Before too long, he was feasting on her cunt, devouring her pussy with his skilled and darting tongue probing and licking her there.

She had never fathomed that Evan would be the way he was, his body showing her the aggression that she never knew existed inside the musician. She let him devour her, her lips matching his as best they could, her hands running over his skin in a display of bliss and want. She could feel her heart jumping the closer he got to her sex, her juices already spilling for him in want. She spewed throaty moans from his touch, her body shaking and arching under his touch, she wanted Evan more than she thought she ever would; and the more he feasted the more she burned for him. Her fingers running through his hair urging the older man on, needing to feel his mouth so close to her.

Evan was beyond eager as he feasted on Crystal's pussy, his skilled and darting tongue moving over and inside of her as he pleased. She was writhing and moaning, her fingers moving through his hair and showing him she was into what he was doing. Her dripping cunt told him that already, but he was lapping up her flow when he was not probing her deep with his tongue. After several long minutes, he moved, his arms sliding under her knees to get her thighs as wide open as he wanted. He kissed her mouth again, making her taste herself on his lips and tongue. He was then grinding his shaft against her cunt for several minutes, letting her feel just how big it was with the plum sized head teasing her clit.

Crystal didn't want Evan to ever stop, his skills sending sparks through her; her lower half heating more and more. She gave a whimper at his absence, her heart speeding along while he came up to kiss her. Her tongue swirling around her taking her taste into her mouth, stinging her buds while she arched into his touch. Her hips grinding against him, the feeling of his swollen muscle rubbing against her wet core driving her crazy. "Please Evan..don't tease," she panted, wanting him to fill her pussy to the brim with his cock. Her legs voluntarily staying spread as he wanted her to be.

Evan then gripped Crystal's breasts a bit tighter, kneading and squeezing them rougher as he suddenly rammed his cock into Crystal's pussy. He drove his shaft home, soon balls deep inside of her tight sex. He didn't move in and out for a few minutes, grinding first against and inside of her sex to stimulate her more. With his arms keeping her legs where they were, he had total control of her body. If she paid any attention to the scars that were not fixed by surgery, he didn't care. After minutes of getting her clit and pussy lips stimulated, he started to move. He made his thrusts steady and deep, making her feel his body behind every single invasion as he pumped in and out of her.

Crystal let out a loud moan feeling his cock enter her so deep was making her mind spin, her need fueled by his stimulating. Letting her hands lye above her she gripped her hair in ecstasy at how amazing Evan felt inside her, glad that she had decided to let him do this to her. Her back arching in pleasure for him, her hips grinding into his helping him get deeper into her wet pussy. Her eyes closed from the waves she was feeling. "Evan..oh Evan!" she moaned out, her orgasm climbing higher and higher.

Back
Top Bottom