Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thirst For Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampire07

Pulsar
There was stories of mythic creatures that was suppose to scare children for fun. Who knew they were actually real and there was worse creatures out in the world. Up in the mountains is was summer time but at night there was heavy fogs that occured daily. For five years theres been people going missing and being found in the woods nearby in bloody grostque ways that always made seasonal policemen vomit. Though recently there was the missing elderly and children that were related to one person, a young woman.

A rookie officer was looking over the files noticing the bodies were drained of blood and placed up in the tree tops where there was no marks on the trees showing they were climbed. The young rookie talked to his Cheif who yelled at him to let it go as they planned to arrest the young woman for being a murderer.

"But sir! She's been seen across town when these people gone missing." He yelled back at him but the Cheif was a massive man who towered over him.

"There has been reports of a woman who looks alot like her in the area and woods. Explain that!" He yelled as spit flew from his lips landing on the young man's face.

"Please. Let me call the P.R.U and they could look into this. Please!!!" He wiped the spit off his face as the young woman was a crush of his but if she was a murderer he wouldn't stand in the way of her arrest. With the Cheif's premission the man rushed to a pay phone and pulled up a reference number that conneted to the P.R.U. "Yes, I like to report a recurring event of missing people."

"Excuse me? I think this is a job for the police." A female voice said but was stunned that he reported 500 people gone over the five years. She said she'd pass it along to her boss. When she hung up she wrote it done then everything else then left to her boss where she passed it on.

Back in the town of Yolksten the young woman who was accused of the kills. Her long raven black hair was braided back from her face as she laid in her bed. With being a book keeper she made decent money in this area as she owned a small house. She was in her mid twenties as she curled up to her pillow unknown to her that someone was coming to put a stop to the killings. Though Alexandra or Alex couldn't sleep as she kicked the blankets off as she wore a sports bra and shorts to bed seeing she lived alone. Her brown eyes looked out her foggy window knowing of the rumors of her being a killer. "Only a matter of time..." She muttered as she rolled over seeing she didn't do anything to be targeted.

The Paranormal Response Unit was small. It consisted of a radio support team and a single investigator. The team had been relatively unknown until a mission that resulted in the eventual rescue of the president's daughter from a beached cruise ship. News spread quickly, not only of the undead horde that had nearly claimed the president's daughter, but also of the team that brought her back alive. P.R.U.

The current Commander of P.R.U. looked over the information before turning his attention back to the woman who gave it too him. This was bigger than all of the fake hauntings and demonic possessions. Real people were disappearing and quickly. "Get Ansem on it. Right away!"

Special Agent Markus B. Ansem was a seasoned investigator of the paranormal. That wasn't to say that he was fearless. There was still plenty of things in this world that terrified him. Most specifically, his Ex-Wife. At the time of the call, he was standing on the roof of the old building. Supposedly it was once a Butcher's shop but was purchased and re-purposed by P.R.U.

The man was dressed in a neat brown suit, covered by a tan colored trenchcoat, iconic of classic private investigators. A lit cigarette hung between the man's lips as he looked over the information he was given. "Yes, 500 people in 5 years is an awfully suspicious story. Why hadn't we heard of this before?" He said as he pocketed the information, a sigh escaping his lips. "Very well, I'll be on the first plane out of Chicago. Make sure that the Yolksten Police Department knows I'm coming."

In a couple of hours, Mark Ansem's plane was beginning it's descent into the airport near Yolksten. "My, this place sure is spooky." He said aloud as he stepped outside of the airport. Ansem took a quick look around the parking lot before sitting on a near by bench. Pulling a pocket watch from his coat to check the time. It would be sunset soon. He wanted to talk to the accused at the very least before the evening was over.

The rookie who called the P.R.U. was driving over to the parkinglot of the airport. The young blonde haired man looked over seeing a man in a brown suit sitting on the bench. The area was still foggy but wasn't as bad in the night time. Smiling as he pulled up to him and parked. The rookie stepped out of the car and looked over the roof. "Mr. Ansem?" He asked him with him still in uniform as he looked like he lost sleep last night.

Alex, on the other hand was dressed in her black skirt and her white blouse as she worked in the city hall. There she was recording expenses and everything else. Sighing as she sat at her desk but looked up seeing police officers walking into her office. "Yes, can I help you?" She asked but the men glared at her.

"Alexandra....You're under arrested for the murders of Bertha Jenkins." He said as he grabbed her wrist slamming her into the desk. She cried out in pani as he twisted her arms to her back cuffing her roughly enough to make wrists bleed. Soon Aiko was forced in the cop car and she was brought to the station. Alex was pissed as she was forced into a cell bu ther cuffs were never released from her wrists. "I'll charge you with assualt, Asshole!" She shouted through the bar as she stood in her high heels and her black skirt as she was breathing heavily in rage. She didn't kill those people but yet they had to blame somenoe, didn't they?

Mark rose from his seat with his luggage in hand. "Yes that's me." He said as he approached the car. "I take it you're the man who called me in, then?" He asked as he moved to place his luggage in the man's trunk. He climbed into the passenger seat of the car, ruffling his brown hair a bit.

While on the way into town, Mark sent a text message back to P.R.U. headquarters to tell them that he had landed and was on his way to town. "So..." He began after a few moments of silence. "Tell me more about the situation. Five hundred people in five years is a lot of people over a very short amount of time. Why weren't we contacted sooner?" He asked as he readied a small notepad and pen. He was careful to take very detailed notes, including the body language of the people he spoke with as well as facial expressions and changes in the pitch of their voice. This way, he could accurately tell whether they were lying or not, later on.

"I am the one who called for you." He said to him with him getting in the driver's sit and buckled in then drove towards town. When he was asked why they weren't contacted earlier he sighed. "From what I can remember from the reports they thought it dealt with a cults since it started with teenagers and young adults who had records. So they didn't think twice until children and the elderly went missing so they been looking around and a few people said they saw a female with long black hair and red eyes in the areas of the peolpe who went missing." He said as it ached to tell him this as he was describing the woman he loved.

"The young woman is named Alexandra or Alex for short. She fits the description perfectly but the red eyes. The police dismissed it to the fear factor and the fog. So they been planning to arrest her even though she was across town when these disappearances been happening. Also to make things worse she babysits and volunters for the old folks home. So the kids she baby sat for and the elderly she's helped gone missing and was found...." Jack, the rookie, turned to a light shade of green as he remembered the photos of the bodies found.

"Sorry but they were found in the most inhumane way possible. So with her being the so called source she is suspect number one and they are positive she's the muderer." Jack said as his palms were sweating as he turned a few corners with them getting within city limits. "I called you guys to clear her name plus find out what is going on in this town and put a stop to it." He said as he glanced over at Mark with his brown eyes holding hope that Mark will do what he was called in to do. Jack soon parked in front of the station and got out. "The files are insid-" He wa scut off by one of the men behind him.

"We arrested your woman, Jack! She was mighty fiesty!" They crackled out as Jack turned around and slammed one man into the wall.

"You what?!" He yelled as he was choking the man but released him as he went inside letting Mark come in at his own pace. Inside the jail cell Aiko was trying to shift her arms but they were tightly bound in the handcuffs that made he bleed bit more. Sighing as Aiko stood there as she heard Jack yelling then there was a struggle out into the office area with the Cheif yelling at him to settle down.

Mark became quite alarmed when he man suddenly assaulted the other officer. His hand fell to the inside of his coat where a hand gun was holstered. When the situation was defused he released his grip on the holstered weapon and followed the man inside. He rubbed his eyes as he made a note of the conflict in his notepad.

'It seems as though Officer Jack is awfully defensive when it comes to the framing of the young woman, Alexandra. He assaulted one officer outside the station after we arrived. Hopefully his attraction won't cause problems to develop during the rest of the investigation.' "Where is miss Alexandra?" He asked aloud as he turned, notepad in hand. "I'll need to take her statement and then I'll have to be given access to the file regarding this case."

Mark was already walking around as if he owned the place. Of course, being a private investigator being called in to clean up the mess, he could only assume that they would cooperate with him. "I'll also need digital copies of the reports sent to P.R.U." He announced before turning his attention to the direction he assumed the cells were in.

Alex heard Jack was still making trouble as one man told Mark the files are out for him an dthey will send digital copies to his office but told him Alex shouldn't have vistiors even him.

Sighing as Alex called out to Jack. "Jack! Everything's fine they didn't hurt me." Sh elied as she hoped her hopeful voice reached him to keep him from causing more trouble.

Jack did calm down but looked at his Cheif. "If she's hurt because of the others make sure theres open graves..." He warned as he turned to leave the station. He was protective over her since they been friends since childhood.

Though when Alex didn't hear anymore yelling she turned her back to the bars an dleaned against them in relief. "One danger diverted..." She said with her gazing down at the nasty white floor. Why did sh estay in this town in the first place? Decent neighborhoods and school also close knit areas. Little did she know that there was a P.R.U agent there was famous for his work.

Mark frowned when he was told that he wasn't allowed to speak to Alexandra. "Fine. But I will need to speak with her eventually." He said as he collected the files that were laid out for him. He wrote his cell number down on a piece of paper and left on the desk. "As soon as you're ready to cooperate with me, you can give me a call." He said rudely before taking the files back out of the station.

"Hey! Jack!" He shouted as he quickly descended the stairs in front of the station. "Jack, I'm going to need your help." Mark said quickly. "You want me to clear Alexandra's name, well I can't do that without your help. I don't know my way around this town and I don't know where any of the crime scenes are located. You need my expertise and I need your clearance as a Police Officer."

He wrote his number down on a sheet from his notepad and handed it to Jack. "Call me if you learn anything you think can help me." He said. "I'll be staying over at the motel while I'm here." He returned his notepad to his pocket. He gave a small nod to the man before walking towards the motel they had passed on their way in. "I'll be in touch." He said as he waved.

He entered the motel's office and paid for a room. "I'll be staying for a few days. Maybe a couple weeks." He said aloud. "Send the bill to P.R.U." He took the key to his room and went their quickly. He removed his coat, and his tie and sat on the bed in the room. An ashtray sat beside him and a lit cigarette hung between his lips. He looked down at the open case files on the mattress. He could see why Alexandra was their number one suspect.

But if witness placed her in different places at the time of the murder than the police station had no right to hold her. "Hmm... Drained of blood, hung in trees, no sign of disturbance on the ground or on the trees..." He closed his eyes as he thought about the situation. "Long black hair, red eyes..." He quickly made notes of all the vital details he could find.

Jack nodded as he pocketed the number while the police inside were told to keep Mark and Jack from Alexandra seeing she may con them to letting her go or clear her out of there. Though Alex sat there alone as this police just left her there.

Jack on the other hand was looking at the crime scenes trying to figure out why they were targeted. "Strange." He said as he couldn't see a thing. There wasn't any struggles nor disturbances. Sighing as he pulled the number out of his pocket and dialed his number. When he did pick up he spared the greetings and informed him on the crimes scenes he's seeing.

"Mr. Ansem, I've been looking at the crime scenes and theres no disturbances or such. Theres also no signs ofbroken ins or anything. Sounds familiar to you?" He asked him then remembered something. "If you need to talk to Alex just throw your weight around and they will fold or I can knock some heads around as a distraction so you can talk to her, tonight since the force thins out to two people."

Mark bit his lip as he listened to Jack speak on the phone. "Alright. We'll meet up there in an hour." He said as he stood up and began tying his tie back into place. "I'm going to continue going through the files and then I'll be on my way." He hung up the phone and returned his attention to the files. He picked up one of the crime scene photos, examining the branch where the body was found. "Those marks..." He quickly closed the file before reaching for his coat and preparing to head for the station.

It was after dark, Mark pulled his coat on tighter to protect from the cold. "This fog is going to make any kind of night time investigation hell." He muttered under his breath as he began walking towards the station. The only sign that he was there was the small glow from his cigarette. He pocketed his hands as he walked. He trusted Jack's ability to get to the station safe and sound in the fog. He lived in this town. Mark on the other hand, was lucky he was so perceptive otherwise he'd be lost very quickly.

He paused outside of the police station and took a seat on the stairs leading up to the door. He knew that Jack would be along before too long. He looked around in the fog in the hopes that he could see him coming, but the fog was far too dense for that. A small sigh escaped his lips as he shook his head.

"Sorry to keep you." He said as he walked up with the police german sheperd. The dog sniffed Mark's slacks then sat down as if satisfied. Jack motioned Mark to follow him as he let the dog off his leash. Jack pulled a ball out and bounced it once which made the large dog bounce around whining. The two officers who were working tirely at their work saw a tennis ball flying into the office with the massive dog charging in which knocked them over onto the floor.

"Get the mutt!" One yelled as they tried grabbing the massive creature but were dragged around with the dog happily chasing after the bouncing green object. The site made Jack smile with him looking at Mark. "Alex, in the cells on the left side of the office." He pointed to the dark door. "I don't know what cell she is in but she may be the only one in there except for a couple of drunks and vandels." He informed him as the german sheperd barked.

Alex heard the dog barking as she began to laugh. Thunder, the dog, got excited easily when his ball was thrown. "So Jack is giving them hell still." She said softly as she was sitting in the corner of her cell bed with her back against the corner as it was the only way she was comfortable with her still in cuffs.

Mark put out his cigarette and tossed it in the trash on his way in the cells. He proceeded quite casually regardless of the commotion the dog was making. He pulled his notepad and pen from his pocket as he approached the cell. "Miss Alexandra?" He asked, in order to verify before he pulled a stool up beside the bars. "My name is Mark Ansem. I'm an investigator with the Paranormal Response Unit."

He brushed his bangs back before settling in on the stool. "Your friend, Jack called me in to help get to the bottom of the events that have been occurring over the past five years. Before I can do that, I need to get your statement." He said as he dated the piece of paper, noting the poor way she was being treated in the cell. His perceptive nature caused him to make note of blood droplets on the mattress from where her wrists had bled. He also took note of the handcuffs still attached to the young woman.

Alex, didn't think Mark was coming in as she settled back into a restless sleep. She though Jack had release Thunder to create hell on them though she looked up hearing the door to the cells opening then closing. Upon hearing her name she sat up with locks of her raven black hair fell over her face to cover her right eye." Yes?" She responed with curiousity to see Mar Ansem coming into view with a stool then her eyes followed him to his settling on the stool. Her heart raised with hope as he told her he was from P.R.U. For once since she was arrested she smiled. With him telling her Jack called him in Alex laughed softly.

"If I didn't know better I'd say that man is in love with me." She commented lightly then shifted when she noticed he was writing in his notepad. Alex swung her feet out and stood up to reveal to droplets of blood on the thin mattress near the corner she was so called "Sleeping". Alex walked to the center of the cell looking at him when he asked about her statement.

"I am guessing there was no orginal statement of mine in the files or you wouldn't be here asking me..." Alex responded with her heart feeling heavy. With a heavy sigh she turned away from him. "What can I say? The nights the children went missing I was over the old folks' home helping to clean up and unpack their medicines from the shippments that just came in. There is records that I signed or them but I am guessing the Cheif dismissed that statement seeing this town is in distress so they need someone to blame this on."

It was clear Alex wasn't blind on how the Police would react when the whole town in total distress. Which was why she didn't have much hope on Mark or Jack clearing her name for the time being. "When the elderly or the teens went missing I was doing over time or sleeping at my home with no one to verify." Jack tried to verify he was asleep at my place but that didn't help as she really didn't invite men to her place to sleep over. There was no rumor she was sleeping with someone either it seemed that was nothing but work in her life. "What else do you need to know, Mr. Ansem?" She asked as she heard Thunder snap and a man yelling in surprise.

Mark took careful notes of both what she said, and much like when he first met Jack, he took notes based on body language, facial expression, vocal distortion, etc. "This is quite fine. I'm going to go to the old folk's home in the morning to verify that you signed for the medication. I should be able to have you released from the prison cell at the very least."

"If they won't budge for reason, than they will budge for fear, when I threaten to bring in an internal affairs officer to investigate police corruption. Which I'm sure it won't take long for him to find something." He said as he pointed his pen at her shackles. "Thank you, Miss Alexandra. I'll return tomorrow, hopefully with good news."

Mark returned the stool to where it was and began walking towards the door to the office. He pushed the door open and gave Jack a nod to tell him that he was done. He turned and began walking out of the building into the fog. He pulled a fresh cigarette from the carton and brought it to his lips. When Jack eventually joined him he began to speak. "I can get her out by the morning. They have no legal right to hold her." He said in a reassuring tone. "However, this case is far from over. She must be under constant supervision, otherwise when the murders resume she'll be blamed again."

Mark took a drag off of the cigarette before pulling it from his lips to speak again. "Based on the condition of the scenes where the bodies were found I think it's just a body dump site. The murders took place elsewhere. We need to find the actual murder site." He produced the photo he found to show Jack what he had seen. "There, on the branch where the body is hanging." He pointed at a group of four cut marks in the bark far deeper than the local birds are capable of and impossible for human fingers. "It was good to call P.R.U. There's definitely something paranormal here."

Alex looked at Mark when he said he'd return to get her out of jail or threaten them. With him standing she spoke to him. "No offense but I'm not getting my hopes up." She said with her walking back to her spot where she sat there to go to sleep.

Jack let Mark by as he whistled. Thunder barked as he grabbed his ball then raced outside next to Jack as he walked with Mark. Jack looked at the photo Mark passed to him then shuddered. "This reminds me of Dracula would do." He said lightly not realizing it was vampires who were doing this. "As for keeping an eye on Alex...She's never allowed a man to sleep at her place. I can understand since its her safety zone. But keeping a bug on her won't do nor to have someone taging along with her. She may look sweet but she got a kick that would send a raging bull to the side."

He said with him rubbing his ribs as he got in a fight with her but she sent him flying out the door. "Though with her knowing of the situation I think she will behave with being baby sat for abit." He said as he rubbed Thunder's ear but the dog didn't respond as he growled. "Thunder?" Jack was taken back by the dog charging forward into the dense fog. "Shit...He's on to something, Mr. Ansem." He said with him sprinting after the dog but it howled in pain then it went quiet.

Mark gave a short laugh at the mention of Dracula. He'd seen a lot of strange things in his life, but he still hadn't seen any sign of vampires in this world. But there was something to Jack's words and the legends had to have begun somewhere.

When the dog took off running, Mark quickly threw his cigarette aside. His hand reaching into his coat where he stored his weapon. He kept pace with Jack as they pursued the dog. His face grew grim when he heard the dog whimper and fall silent. He pulled the gun from it's holster and readied it for action. He slowed his pace when they drew closer. His weapon pointing into the fog. "Who's there!?" He shouted.

He looked over at Jack to make sure that he was ready for anything. He could tell that Jack was a good officer, but he didn't have any experience fighting the paranormal. "Identify yourself immediately!" He shouted again.

Jack ran but came to a sop as they were surrounded by silence. He pulled his pistol out as his back was to Jack with him scannin the area. There was a woman giggling in the fog as Jack looked around hearing Mark demanding who was there.

"Two handsome men I see...Mighty tasty as well." A soothing voice rang out as a pair of red eyes flashed in front of Mark then appeared around the pair showing it was mroe than just one creature hunting for the evening.

Slowly a woman slipped from the fog as it flew from her like shadows avoiding the light. The woman's red eyes scanned Mark and Jack as she smiled. She looked exactly like Alex. The right face, body and voice. "Delight to see a P.R.U agent here. Our game of chase is going to be fun." She said as she bounced back with the headless body of the dog that was with them earlier landed at their feet.

Back at the cell Alex opened her eyes as the tempature in the buliding dropped. She heard screams of the police men in the office then the door to the cells slammed open. Alex moved fast as she hid under her bed seeing boots slamming against the tile floor. The drunken men at the other end cried out but they were silenced with their necks snapped. Alex stayed silent and prayed they wouldn't find her as the two creatures left the police station with the bodies of the drunken men and the Police officers, leaving her there.

"Not as much fun as it will be for me." He said aloud after she spoke. He waited for her reply but didn't get any. "Damn it."

Mark was unsurprised by the dog's headless body landing at his feet. His gun didn't tremble even for a second as she spoke. When she jumped away he turned to face Jack. "Vampires. Really Mr. Reminds me of Dracula? Want to jinx us with anything else tonight? How about werewolves or zombies?" He asked sarcastically as he moved to return his pistol to his holster. Hearing commotion from the police department he quickly redrew the pistol.

"The station. Alexandra. Go!" He shouted to Jack. He kept his weapon trained, looking for any sign of the vampire who had shown up to taunt them. He'd have to fashion the necessary tools for slaying these creatures when he got back to the motel. He wiped the sweat from his brow with his free hand. "I need a drink..." He muttered.

If any of the legends were true he would need special weapons for this hunt and his handgun wouldn't do him any good. He growled softly as he returned his pistol, hurrying to join Jack at the station.

Jack was shocked as his dog's bloody body laid at their feet with him looking up seeing the woman darting away. He made the connection on how people could mistaken how it was Alex. Though he looked at Mark smirking. "I'm not saying shit." He said in short but turned his head to the police station. Soon he ran to the station with his blood rushing.

Alex didn't hear anything as she moved out from under the bed and sat up. She was alone and this sense of alone was scaring her. Her heart was racing as she sat there trying to figure out what was going on.

Jack made moved ahead of Mark with him entering the station. "ALEX!" He yelled out but saw blood on the floor but he moved quickly to the left side and kicked the door down.

"Jack!" she screamed for him as he dashed in there to see her on the floor. Her heart was racnig as he opened her cell then rushed over ot her and took her cuffs off. Grateful as she wrapped ehrarms around him as he helped her to her feet.

Mark came running in through the door with his gun drawn. He looked around at the gory mess and shook his head. "God damn, Vampires..." It was easily the most dangerous foe he had confronted yet. He looked around the office before hearing movement in the direction of the cells. He rounded the corner with the gun drawn. Seeing the two together allowed him to relax. "Good. You're both safe." He holstered his weapon as he approached.

"Jack, call your boss and get him down here. He'll have no choice but to release her now." He walked closer to the young woman. "Are you okay, ma'am?" He asked as he checked her for injuries, especially bite marks. Once he was certain she was unharmed he moved to investigate the condition of the Cell door. "This door was forced." He took note of it in his notepad. "Humans can't do this..."

He left the cells and investigated the bodies. "I'm not sure if they've been bitten. If they have they could turn. We need to burn the bodies." He said aloud as he began preparing crime scene sketches as well as detailed the injuries on the two dead police officers. "God damn it..." He put the notepad away as he rose to his feet. "We can only hunt for them after sun up. We can't take on a vampire after dark, especially so many."

Alex stood there as Jack followed Mark's orders better than his boss's. With Jack darting Alex walked to the door with Mark approaching her. She stopped in her tracks with her tracknig his every move until he took hold of her gently then shifted her chin up with her hair falling back. "What are you doing?" she asked with her pulling from his grasps as she looked at him with a confused look then with him mentioning about the cell doors further down she smirked.

"No shit...They snapped their necks. Whats going on?" She asked as she followed him to the door that lead to the cells to hear him comment about being bitten then the word vampires. Her heart sank as she heard they were myths and a bitch to kill even with a stake since you have to know where their heart is. "Vamp-"

"He's coming down here with a few men." Jack called out to see Alex standing in the door way with Mark inspecting the bodies as if he had a one tracked mind. In Jack's opinion but he wasn't going to complain. Jack made his way to Alex and lead her to his Boss's office then shut the door where she couldn't see the bloody mess. "Mark, what do you know about vampires? Could they transform their appearances to their needs? Such as luring their victims to lower their guard?"

Mark nodded when he heard Jack's voice. "Good." He stood up from the bodies with his notepad tucked away. "I've never fought vampires before." He admitted. "If legends are true they can change their form to that of a wolf, a swarm of bats, or even mist." He looked outside at the fog and sighed. "Which will make them impossible to find at night."

"They aren't staying in the city. They could be found that way. Maybe a wooded area or a condemned building." He sat down in a chair, observing the corpses again. "Whoever that Vampire was, she did look an awful lot like Miss Alexandra." He crossed his arms as he thought. "If we could find out who she was in life, maybe we could find her current home and catch her in the daylight when she'd be defenseless." He shook his head irritably. "I'm going to have to fashion stakes."

Since Mark wasn't a man of god, he didn't believe in the power of crosses or holy water. He rubbed his chin in thought before rising to his feet in realization. "Vampires don't have a reflection. They stray away from mirrors! We need to have a large mirror fastened to every door we can. If we can do that, this Vampire and her hoard will be cut off from their food supply. They'll become desperate."

Jack raised his eye brow hearing the mirror to every windowof the doors then fashion stakes. "Mr. Asnem, we have a carpenter who can fashion stakes in matter of minutes. She's quick but odd a woman doing wood work though she's a brute some of the times when drunk." Jack said as he rubbed the back of her neck.

"What else do you need?" Alex asked weakly as she walked up seeing the blood of the officers on the ground. She took a deep breath then looked over at Mark. "Rose, is a brute but a hunter like the rest of us. After all we were raise to hunt for food when things turned for the worse up here. Rose, can fashion spears, arrows or just plain stakes and give you a hammer." She said with a weak laugh until the front door of the station bursted open. Alex moved behind Jack as his hand went to her hip, which resulted him getting hit in the back of his head.

"Ow.." He said as he took his hand off of her hip with the Cheif and the other officers coming in but stopped at the site of the scene.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" The Cheif roared but his eyes laid on Alex seeing she was out of her cell. "Why is she out of her cell?" He snarled then looked to Mark thinking he had something to do about this.

"She wasn't the one who was doing the killings. Mr. Asnem, figured the bodies being drained of blood and such were linked to vampires and we encountered them with Alex still in her cell...HANDCUFFED." Jack was fuming made as it was clear the Cheif maybe losing his touch or he had a grudge against the pair. Either way this Cheif wasn't fit to be in the position of charge.

Mark ignored the sudden intrusion of the police chief and rose to his feet to face Alex. "Miss Alexandra. In the morning would you mind taking me to meet this Rose..." He pocketed his hands and turned to face the commotion. "Really Chief, you're in enough legal trouble as it is with the condition we found the poor girl in, as well as your lack of evidence regarding her arrest. Raising a fuss will only further hurt your defense."

A cocky smirk found his face as he approached the larger man. "P.R.U. will already be filing a proper report with internal affairs. How bad that report will be will depend entirely on how you cooperate with the investigation. If not, you may find yourself saluting Jack one day." He met the man's gaze without hesitation or concern. He had the legal system on his side. In addition, he didn't fear any human, when compared to the things he faced.

"Now if you don't mind. As I was saying. Mirrors should be placed on every door we can, as Vampires don't have reflections they try to keep away from mirrors." He continued as he turned around again. "I will need to have stakes fashioned by Rose in the morning, until then I want this situation kept quiet. I'd rather the public be confused than panicked."

((Sorry for the extremely long absence. Life took me away from the internet for several days))

Alex nodded but the Cheif glared at him. "We have people spotting her at the crime scenes. We checked the areas Miss Alexandra said she was in but it goes by a signature only...So tell me big shot..." The massive man walked over growling at him and Alex. "Who is killing these peope beside her friends such as this fool?!" He glared at Jack but Alex moved in front of Jack.

"ENOUGH!" She cried out as she grown tired and weak from the lack of sleep and food. "Enough..." She repeated faintly with ehr felling to her knees in the mens' blood but she wasn't phased by it.

(Its ok I am trying to get back int eh swing of this rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom