Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is it like to be a guy...in EVERY aspect?

WhiteTiger

Super-Earth
What is it like to be a guy in EVERY aspect?

From day to day grooming needs to feelings you get when you like someone.

What does it feel like falling in love for you and making love with someone you love or just fucking someone for the hell of it?
What happens to your body and how does it feel when you cum?
Is there a difference in things when you're circumsized and have different kinds of "stimulation" as opposed to being uncircumsiz​ed What are the different things that you do and how does it affect you from either perspective?

I didn't see a specific section for questions so I put it in here:D

Shovel on Falling In Love (and making it too!): Well its hard for me to fall in love because I wore my heart on my sleeve for a long time and got ground into the ground my reality. But I do love my friends and family...I just haven't fallen IN love in a long long time...or perhaps I just thought I fell in love. *angst angst* lol. But really, I find that when I care more deeply for a person, it is easier for me to express myself sexually and have stronger desire (and a stronger erection) when I'm with a girl I am closer to. I have tried flings before and my penis just won't work correctly (or not as well). I can't get it up if I'm not comfortable...either with the person or the environment.

Shovel on Orgasms: Well, pretty much its like you can feel your penis pulsing and throbbing and you just KNOW you aren't going to be able to hold it in any longer. My body locks up and my hips thrust involuntarily...depending on how good the orgasm was. It feels like everything rushes to your crotch and its euphoric.

Shovel on circumcision: How would an individual know the difference, unless he was born uncircumcised and later in his life decided to be circumcised? Its really really rare...haha. Although I hear males that are uncircumcised can have a lot of fun with their foreskin when they masturbate. I do have just enough foreskin to play with though and don't really need to use lube with the method I use to masturbate. Although lube does feel pretty good occasionally. :p

that is awesome!!! Thank you so much. What things drive you most crazy about a woman? Her physical appearance or certain things she does? What does it feel like as a guy to slip or push yourself into a woman.. how does it feel detailed by you?? Thank you again:D

Females and males report similar feelings during orgasm. : /

I'm also pretty sure a lot of these questions are individual specific compared to gender-related.

Kawamura said:

I'm also pretty sure a lot of these questions are individual specific compared to gender-related.

no, it is a recorded, documented fact that a woman's orgasm is something like 10 times more powerful than a mans and thus for many is harder to achieve and of coarse individuals do vary. I am asking this because I may be taking on the role of a male..and I want to know what it feels like so I can get the character right and alll the little details.....XD

Kawamura said:

This is true. I am a more feminine male than most, so if you are looking to play a cute boy, a femboy, or perhaps a bi/gay boy, then my answers might help you out. If you are going for a very manly masculine man, then you might want to ask someone else. XD

WhiteTiger said:
that is awesome!!! Thank you so much. What things drive you most crazy about a woman? Her physical appearance or certain things she does? What does it feel like as a guy to slip or push yourself into a woman.. how does it feel detailed by you?? Thank you again:D

Um. Are we talking crazy good? or crazy bad? XD

Shovel on Crazy (Good): What drives me crazy about a woman is the way she carries herself. I like a confident, bubbly, and cute woman. Someone who will make me laugh and isn't afraid to speak her mind. Not to say that looks don't play a role. I think physical attraction is a necessary, but only a minor factor. It's more about who she is than what she is. If I had to choose physical characteristics on my ideal woman I'm usually into cute faces, B-C cup breasts, cute tight ass, shorter than me (the shorter the better), dark hair (occasionally red heads), good teeth, and amazing eyes. Oh eyes are my favorite. :heart:

Shovel On Crazy (Bad): When she feels entitled to things and is narcissistic. It is my personal belief that a woman who feels she should get something, doesn't deserve it, and a woman who feels she doesn't deserve it, should get it! On the opposite end of the spectrum, I don't like super insecure and shy girls. Shyness can be cute sometimes, but if you can't carry on a conversation and won't even look me in the eye, It drives me nuts! D: Oh...another thing. When I'm attracted to a girl and I chase her, and she doesn't chase back. If a girl doesn't try with me and just expects me to bend over backwards to win her over, she is going to be disappointed. The chase should be mutual, and if I don't get a little chase back, I will grow bored and/or frustrated and move on.

Shovel on Penetration: Heh...well I actually have only had sex a few times and I am actually rather inexperienced in this area. But it feels different depending on who you are with and how tight she is. I know that when I first tried anal it felt really amazing...like she was gripping me really hard. She didn't think to use lube so at some points I thought my cock was going to bend and break...XD Usually, the girl helps me to get inside her, which I actually think is really hot. Its like she is accepting me inside her and shows me just how much she wants me.

WhiteTiger said:
Kawamura said:

no, it is a recorded, documented fact that a woman's orgasm is something like 10 times more powerful than a mans and thus for many is harder to achieve and of coarse individuals do vary. I am asking this because I may be taking on the role of a male..and I want to know what it feels like so I can get the character right and alll the little details.....XD

Recorded and documented by whom?

Because it's a "recorded, documented fact" that males and females experience very similar feelings of orgasm.

So if you want to know what a male's orgasm feels like? Roughly the same as yours.

Kawamura said:
Recorded and documented by whom?

Because it's a "recorded, documented fact" that males and females experience very similar feelings of orgasm.

So if you want to know what a male's orgasm feels like? Roughly the same as yours.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn17165-six-things-science-has-revealed-about-the-female-orgasm.html

http://menshealth.about.com/od/sexualhealth/a/male_orgasm.htm

http://www.sensualism.com/sex/orgasmic.html

and from what I've gathered here from those that are kind enough to be clear and honest... it seems that all energy and drive in pleasure focuses on that area and all pleasure comes from that area...

where as my personal experiences affect my entire body head to toe and everything goes black, the muscles freeze..and a huge rush consumes the body head to toe.. not in just one area and boy are they long, overwhelming, powerful and ecstatic..not focused on one area..

I've heard bad things about the last book you referenced (which, reading that section now, I can see why) and, even then, the other two sources don't say that female organisms feel terribly different than male. They just say female orgasms are rarer than male.

: /

Shovel, if you remember, even says that it's something that affects his whole body ("my whole body locks up").

Kawamura said:
I've heard bad things about the last book you referenced (which, reading that section now, I can see why) and, even then, the other two sources don't say that female organisms feel terribly different than male. They just say female orgasms are rarer than male.

: /

Shovel, if you remember, even says that it's something that affects his whole body ("my whole body locks up").

well that is what this hopefully is all about..understanding it.. I am just referencing hear say and I listed a couple of topics to look into the matter further.. why is this turning into one is better than the other superiority sillyness instead of just being informative...

and there is lots of room to get in to details but the human nervous system is an inconsistent variable.. for any valid experiments. I just wanted to know what it felt like for a guy so I can learn the part well... :D

Female orgasms are probably rare(ish) because their mind isn't in it. (That's how it was for me - got nothing really out of sex and they didn't bother to try much either.)

Brains are the "largest" sex organ because of the effect it has on the rest of the body - also the most erotic. If I suddenly need to reference something, that's too bad. I remember it from a science channel show on anatomy of both sexes.

The clitoris has more nerve endings than the head of the penis by about...I think it was 3000. Since the clit isn't centralized like the penis head, it probably makes it harder to achieve orgasm- even with the "g-spot."

I imagine part of the reason it's turning into "one is better" because you said that a female orgasm is 10 times stronger than a male's. And asking for it to be informative is sorta funny, since you're, you know, not appreciating getting information?

So, according to what we know, orgasms feel pretty similar for both sexes. There are differences because, you know, a penis feels different than a vagina, but it does not appear that female orgasms are ten times more intense than male orgasms and I imagine most males and females would mention whole body effects in roughly the same way.

I imagine the difficulties of female orgasms would be more difficult to explain than "they're more awesome, so they're harder to get".

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Female orgasms are probably rare(ish) because their mind isn't in it. (That's how it was for me - got nothing really out of sex and they didn't bother to try much either.)

Brains are the "largest" sex organ because of the effect it has on the rest of the body - also the most erotic. If I suddenly need to reference something, that's too bad. I remember it from a science channel show on anatomy of both sexes.

The clitoris has more nerve endings than the head of the penis by about...I think it was 3000. Since the clit isn't centralized like the penis head, it probably makes it harder to achieve orgasm- even with the "g-spot."

alll praise the wise post of Hahvoc.. I completely agree XD.. that is why I wanted to know what is was like for guys XD... it has to be different in some ways.... right???

and I really dooo appreciate getting the information. Interpretation is everything!:D

Kawa- I'm not really defending her but I think (maybe) I understand what she's attempting to get at. Since a woman is being penetrated, the orgasm starts internally already (since the peen is going in and all) and spreads more quickly (which seems to be "more intense"). With a guy, it seems to start externally first so the pleasure spreads more quickly and doesn't seem to last as long?

I think the only way to make an equivalent reasoning is to compare it to pain. What hurts more? Internal pain or external pain? Even if orgasm is achieved through external and internal means, the only way to compare pleasure is to compare it to pain because it goes by roughly the same principles.

Or I could be totally wrong? I don't know. Pleasure and pain for me are on similar standpoints- they both make me feel good- pain to a certain degree.

I'm not sure I agree about the difference between internal and external. After all, I imagine testes would feel internal, and most people's stories I've read, when they describe orgasm, seem to mention something going on along the spine or lower back or muscles around the body.

And, besides, not all females experience orgasms by penetration. Usually those sorts of orgasms are rarer than those caused by stimulating the clitoris, so that would be... external? I mean, that bud of the clitoris, not the legs.

In summary, I gather from those that have chosen to add their very helpful thoughts and experiences, the orgasm experienced by the male is pretty close to that of a female. I appreciate everyone's contribution and this will help me greatly in my character to be rped. Thanks a lot, everyone!:D

Back
Top Bottom