Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic candies.(closed to Peekaboo and DK)

Lukas Knightly:
Height: 5'10"

Likes: Strong women, Video games, reading, hiking, swimming, writing.
Dislikes: not much...

----------------------
Lukas sat on his bed and contemplated the year behind him as he looked at the calender on his wall. His birthday was today, and he couldn't believe that over the course of the year, he had not only managed to lose his girlfriend, but he had also been so foolish as to slam the door in her face when she asked for a second chance. A loud sigh escaped his lips as he yanked the paper off the wall and tossed it into the trash bin.
"Man....I can't stay this down..." he said to no one but himself, "Gotta put a smile on and look forward..." he knew he was spouting an old cliche, but it did help a little.

His friends had planned a big birthday bash at his friend, Paul's house, and he had to admit that he was looking forward to it much more than usual. Mostly because said friend was rather wealthy and lived in a mansion so big Hugh Hefner would turn green if he saw it.

He was not disappointed by the party in the slightest, it raged till five the next morning and left Lukas passed out on one of the many lavish couches in the palatial abode.

"Hey, Lukas..." Paul said softly as he nudged his friend awake. "Dude! Wake up! You forgot to open up your presents."
Lukas looked up at him groggily.
"Huh...I did?" He croaked, rubbing sleep out of his eyes.
"Yea, you did, and I really want to see what is in side THIS!!!" He held out an ornate, wooden box with strange gold and silver symbols adorning it.
"Who gave me that?" he asked dumbly, the fog of sleep and a slight hangover still hanging over him.
"Dunno...open it!" Paul said excitedly.
"Ok..."
Lukas opened the box, and found it empty.
"Gee...I guess the box was the gift then huh? Strange that it wasn't gift wrapped though.." Paul murmured, perplexed.
"Guess so...I'd better go....I still have work later...."Lukas replied, getting up slowly.
"Yea yea, totally! go home, the smell of booze and women off..."
Paul waved good naturedly as he saw him off.

Whilst the box may have appeared empty at first glance, it was most certainly anything but. Despite its relatively new appearance, this box was thousands of years old and had not been crafted by the hands of mere humans. It had passed hands many times throughout the centuries, it had been sold for unimaginable amounts of wealth, wars had been fought over its posession, until eventually it had slipped from history and was thought lost forever....until somehow....it had ended up in the hands of this teenage boy.

It wasn't until Lukas returned home that the box seemed to shift....vibrate just slightly as he was setting it down on the table. It had been so quick and so slight it could easily have been mistaken for an optical illusion, but then it happened again, the box rattling on the table, as if something within was stirring....which it most indeed was. For the first time in a thousand years, the touch of a human had once again come to the sides of this innocent looking box.
A few moments later, the lid of the box suddenly flew open, a cloud of thick smoke emerging from within, quickly filling the room and blinding anyone around, before it suddenly began to swirl, like a strong wind was kicking up inside the room. Finally, when it seemed like the wind might rip the house apart, the smoke suddenly compressed together, gradually taking form.

Adriana stretched as she finally came together, her body solidifying in the middle of the room. "Mmmmmm! It's so good to be out of there! A thousand years!" She yawned and stretched from side to side, then slowly looked around, her eyes setting upon Lukas. "Aha, so you're the one....you're the one who woke me up.....well then..." She grinned, bending toward him. "Hi there, I guess I'm your Genie now. Name's Adriana and you get any wishes you want"

Lukas whirled around, bewildered by the calamity that suddenly erupted in his living room. He bolted out to see just what was going on, and stopped cold when he saw a lovely woman standing in the middle of the room, barely dressed.
"Uhm....Pardon me miss...did Paul hire you by any chance? I mean no offense or anything..." He said sheepishly, not quite processing her genie comment.
He looked the woman up and down, wondering how she even got in, no windows were open and his doors were still locked.

"Hm?" Adriana tilted her head in confusion when he asked if someone had hired her, clearly unsure just what he meant by that. Nobody had 'hired' her.... "I'm sorry master, I don't know what you mean" She giggled, then walked a little closer to him. "As I said....I am your genie....I'm here to grant all of your wishes....whatever they might be. You can wish for anything you desire master....anything....." She licked her lips slowly, her chest bouncing slightly with every movement inside of her scant clothing. "Though...there is a price for your wishes...." Her face suddenly became an evil grin. "A terrible price that must be paid for every wish you make....a price that you cannot wish away......." She slowly took a step closer to him, slowly reaching out toward him rather sinisterly. "To grant your wish.....I require....." She glared at him for a moment, as if staring into his very soul for a brief moment....

"....CANDY!" Her face suddenly lit up with childish glee, both hands immediately grasping at his shirt. "I need candy! Sugar! Gimme gimme lots and lots oh please please please master! Give me candy and I'll make all your wishes come true!!"

Peekaboo said:
"Hm?" Adriana tilted her head in confusion when he asked if someone had hired her, clearly unsure just what he meant by that. Nobody had 'hired' her.... "I'm sorry master, I don't know what you mean" She giggled, then walked a little closer to him. "As I said....I am your genie....I'm here to grant all of your wishes....whatever they might be. You can wish for anything you desire master....anything....." She licked her lips slowly, her chest bouncing slightly with every movement inside of her scant clothing. "Though...there is a price for your wishes...." Her face suddenly became an evil grin. "A terrible price that must be paid for every wish you make....a price that you cannot wish away......." She slowly took a step closer to him, slowly reaching out toward him rather sinisterly. "To grant your wish.....I require....." She glared at him for a moment, as if staring into his very soul for a brief moment....

"....CANDY!" Her face suddenly lit up with childish glee, both hands immediately grasping at his shirt. "I need candy! Sugar! Gimme gimme lots and lots oh please please please master! Give me candy and I'll make all your wishes come true!!"
Lukas stepped back with a small jump, the sudden change in demeanor taking him by surprise.
'Paul sure can pick'em...' he thought wryly, realizing that he couldn't turn down such a sweet looking girl.
"Uhhhh...okaaay. Candy? You don't want my soul or my first born or anything like that?" He eventually croaked,going along with the woman's role play. "Awesome! Maybe my first wish'll be to get you to take off that top and give me a taste of your sweet nipples..." he said suavely as he swiped a big red lollipop from a nearby goodie bag.
"Here!" He presented the confection to the scantily clad girl.

Adriana tilted her head to the side and blinked, then raised an eyebrow. "That's your wish....? For me to take my top off...?" Ok, it wasn't the first time she'd had such a request, but still, people usually wished for money or power first or something. "Ehhh? Soul? First born? Ewwwwww, no way, why would I want something like that when I can have sweet sweet candy!" The girl grinned, then snatched the lollipop from his hands and suckled on it happily. "Mmmm! Tasty!" She slurped on it happily, then looked up at him. "Well....ok.....your wish..."

Adriana snapped her fingers, the back of her top suddenly untieing itself causing the fabric to fall away, her perky chest bouncing softly as it was exposed for him to see, whilst her tail moved slowly behind her.

Lukas stared at the cloth as it fell from her body, perplexed at how a simple snap of her fingers made it undo.
'The only...a trick bikini....noooo...could she really be a genie?" He thought to himself as his eyes danced up the woman's body slowly, stopping pointedly on her lovely chest.
"Humm...erm...what's your name?" He stammered as he struggled to make eye contact.
His thin khaki pants tented very obviously as they stretched to accommodate his erection.

Adriana giggled at his reaction to her bikini falling away, revealing her firm breasts to him, perfectly smooth skin exposed, not a single blemish or imperfection on her entire impossibly perfect body. "My name? My name is Adriana....I have to say...most masters don't even care what my name is, it's nice to be asked it once in a while" She smiled brightly, then glanced down at his crotch, giggling at the bulge in his pants. "My my, looks like someone is excited" She grinned, then looked back up to his face. "So then! Do you have another wish?" She sucked on her lollipop once again. "You can wish for absolutely anything you know, don't be scared of it being impossible or anything"

An incredulous, slightly crooked smile spread across Lukas' face slowly.
"I can even wish for the impossible....really?" The reality of what was happening truly sank in.
He began to laugh hysterically, doubling over with shock and flopping onto his couch. Strangely, though his body was going crazy, he was very calm inside his mind.
'So, I can wish for anything! Ironic, since I have what I want...a companion.But some fun never hurt....' he thought to himself, amidst the raucous laughter pouring out of his mouth.

Several loudly punctuated minutes passed before Lukas managed to stop laughing.
Once he calmed down, he looked directly into Adriana's eyes sweetly.
"I'm really sorry about that whole laughing like a maniac thing just now...I know what I want to wish for." He reached out for another candy. "I wish for a box that has an infinite supply of the finest candies within, one that is small enough to fit in my pocket." He handed his genie the strawberry gummy, and waited to see her reaction.

Adriana nibbled on her lollipop as Lukas seemed to consider his options, which were limitless after all, so they could well take a long time to consider. When he finally came up with his wish however, she had to admit she was a little impressed. In all her time of doing this, nobody had ever been quite smart enough to make such a wish. Normally the wishes were simply for money, power, that kinda thing. "Oooooh, very clever master!" She giggled, clapping her hands together, then when she seperated them a small box was sitting in her palm. "But! You got to give me another candy before you can have the box or any of the candies inside it. That's the rule!"

Peekaboo said:
Adriana nibbled on her lollipop as Lukas seemed to consider his options, which were limitless after all, so they could well take a long time to consider. When he finally came up with his wish however, she had to admit she was a little impressed. In all her time of doing this, nobody had ever been quite smart enough to make such a wish. Normally the wishes were simply for money, power, that kinda thing. "Oooooh, very clever master!" She giggled, clapping her hands together, then when she seperated them a small box was sitting in her palm. "But! You got to give me another candy before you can have the box or any of the candies inside it. That's the rule!"
The reality of having an omnipotent genie standing before him finally sank in as he watched a box appear out of the lovely woman's hands. A small smile broke across his face as he unwrapped the large candy strawberry and teased it against Adriana's lips tenderly.
"Here you go sweetie...open wide!" he said, more seductively than he really intended, his body almost touching hers. His erection still had not faded, but his mind was else where.
"So....you are my genie? Does that mean you have no freedom, or that I can only make wishes?"He asked, curiosity pouring out of him.

Adriana eagerly opened her mouth wide to accept the candy, using her lips to pull it from his fingers and suck on it. "Mmm!!" She most definately seemed to approve, quickly thrusting the box he had wished for into his hands. "Hm? Well yeah I'm your genie, that's what I keep telling you" She giggled, then blinked at his next question. "Well.....sure I have freedom...I mean I'm not a slave or anything....but if I didn't grant your wishes then I wouldn't get candy. And if I didn't get candy, I'd be so sad....." Her eyes and tail drooped for a moment, before she suddenly jumped back up again. "But I'm here! I'm granting alllllllllllllll your wishes whatever they may be!"

Peekaboo said:
Adriana eagerly opened her mouth wide to accept the candy, using her lips to pull it from his fingers and suck on it. "Mmm!!" She most definately seemed to approve, quickly thrusting the box he had wished for into his hands. "Hm? Well yeah I'm your genie, that's what I keep telling you" She giggled, then blinked at his next question. "Well.....sure I have freedom...I mean I'm not a slave or anything....but if I didn't grant your wishes then I wouldn't get candy. And if I didn't get candy, I'd be so sad....." Her eyes and tail drooped for a moment, before she suddenly jumped back up again. "But I'm here! I'm granting alllllllllllllll your wishes whatever they may be!"

Ethan looked at his Genie closely, considering his next wish, idly playing with the candy box all the while.
"Now, I'm not making a wish here, but would you please accompany me to my job and pretend to be my girlfriend? There is this really mean chick there who has her eye on me, but I'm just not interested--I've seen how guys treat her and the stuff she does in response, I really don't want any part of that...." he said slowly and with a very diplomatic tone. The truth was that this woman, Lorraine, was a very cruel, self centered type of person, who had once been a good friend--till her ex ditched her for a fifteen year old boy...her bitterness took over and, naturally, the distance between them grew quickly.

"Hm? Pretend to be your girlfriend?" Adriana blinked and tilted her head, then eagerly nodded. "Well of course! If that's what you want then I'll be happy to! Though you might want to wish for people to see me as a regular human. The horns and the tail might freak them out" She giggled happily, bouncing a little, which in turn was causing her breasts, still exposed, to begin bouncing a little on her chest.

Peekaboo said:
"Hm? Pretend to be your girlfriend?" Adriana blinked and tilted her head, then eagerly nodded. "Well of course! If that's what you want then I'll be happy to! Though you might want to wish for people to see me as a regular human. The horns and the tail might freak them out" She giggled happily, bouncing a little, which in turn was causing her breasts, still exposed, to begin bouncing a little on her chest.

A large smile broke across Ethan's face as he watched Adriana's chest bounce deliciously before him.
"You have a point there, but I think they're pretty cute!" He murmured, transfixed my the woman's perfect breasts, his hand sliding into the candy box.
"How about we really sell the whole couple idea..." he pulled out a large candy and presented it to his new girlfriend.
"I wish that time would stop long enough for us to get to know each other more...."
His free hand was already on Adriana's waist, stroking it gently.

"Oh?" Adriana raised an eyebrow, then grinned at his next wish, eagerly leaning forward and taking it into her mouth, though sucked on his fingers for a brief moment aswell. "Time....is now stopped....you've got all the time in the world to get to know me however....you....want..." She slowly moved a little closer, now only inches from him, her body so close to pressing up against him. "I am yours master...do to do anything you want to...."

Back
Top Bottom