Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kidnapping and experimenting by RobBase086 and Nazora

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Dr. Robert Sandage knew that he had to search for the perfect test subject for what he has created and been working on since he graduated from med school. It was a simple formula to replace plastic surgery.

Dr. Robert Sandage was 38 years old, never married, did not have any children, and his passion was he loved watching movies. He is 5',4", with short black hair, brown eyes and weighs 178 pounds. He just had to find the right person to experiment on and he decided to start his search at a local university campus.

He sat in his green Ford Tuarus waiting on the right person to step out to kidnap and perform his experiment on. As he is looking through the binoculars watching as students would pass by on the campus grounds waiting patiently to spot her.

Misty Finn was walking outside campus. It was just like any other day. No one ever seemed to notice the shy red head. She was a plain girl of about 5'5", her measurements giving her an adequate if very subdued hourglass figure. She always thought she was good looking, but it seemed like the girls with cup sizes above a C and perky breasts got all the attention around here. She checked herself in the mirror, a ruddy complexion, freckles, a small sloped nose, and wisps of red hair. And it wasn't as if her B-cups were not perky in their own way.

She sighed. If she had some friends in this new school she'd hang out with them. But she was too shy to introduce herself. Maybe it was for the best, she could trudge back to her dumb, sit her thin freckled butt on a desk chair, and study. There were some reports to write anyway.

Nazora said:
Misty Finn was walking outside campus. It was just like any other day. No one ever seemed to notice the shy red head. She was a plain girl of about 5'5", her measurements giving her an adequate if very subdued hourglass figure. She always thought she was good looking, but it seemed like the girls with cup sizes above a C and perky breasts got all the attention around here. She checked herself in the mirror, a ruddy complexion, freckles, a small sloped nose, and wisps of red hair. And it wasn't as if her B-cups were not perky in their own way.

She sighed. If she had some friends in this new school she'd hang out with them. But she was too shy to introduce herself. Maybe it was for the best, she could trudge back to her dumb, sit her thin freckled butt on a desk chair, and study. There were some reports to write anyway.

Dr. Sandage noticed this red head walking in between from the dorms to a classroom. He thought that possibly she could be the one that he could help her out. He just had to wait for the right moment to do this so that there would be no witnesses to see what he did.

He began to go through his checklist of what he needed, "Let me see here! I have the cloth rag to place over her nose and mouth. Check! The chloroform to dappen the cloth rag with to knock her out. Check! I have a hood to place over her face and head so she cannot see where we are going. Chceck! I think that should do it in all that I need to kidnap her!"

He smiled and giggled just a bit rubbing his hands together like he was excited about this and could not wait til she would wonder through some alley or something to make his move on her. "Now to wait for her to come out of the building to kidnap her!"

She came out from a lit alley into a dark courtyard and looked around. The campus seemed empty tonight and there was a chill in the air. She shivered, walking through the dark courtyard with tall trees flanking her on either side.

Nazora said:
She came out from a lit alley into a dark courtyard and looked around. The campus seemed empty tonight and there was a chill in the air. She shivered, walking through the dark courtyard with tall trees flanking her on either side.

Dr. Sandage knew this was a good time to make his move in kidnapping her. So he climbled out of his car and dampened the cloth rag. He held it out so that he could quickly wrap it around her face. He krept up on her and then placed his arm around her quickly with the damp rag over her nose and mouth now.

She struggled against the rag but whatever was in it made her intensely drowsy. The resisting stopped, and she went limp in his arms, her purse dropping from her arm.

Nazora said:
She struggled against the rag but whatever was in it made her intensely drowsy. The resisting stopped, and she went limp in his arms, her purse dropping from her arm.

He made sure to grab her purse so it would not be left behind as evidence that there was a struggle or a kidnapping. As he carried her back to his car placing her inside and then the hood. He gets in on the driver side and drives off with her heading to his house out in the woods where no one would know where they were at. He then carries her down into the lab and places her in a bed like contraptions where she can be stood up. He begins to examine her body now. "She will do fine for my experiment!" He then awaits for her to awaken but sits in the corner where she cannot see him at all.

Misty awakens, her wrists pulling tiredly at her restraints. She looks around the room and suddenly her body shifts violently as she tries to kick at her restraints. There was a fit of rage and she looked around again, breathing heavily. It seemed she was still clothed, but she was tied into some sort of bed and couldn't move her arms or legs to get up.

Nazora said:
Misty awakens, her wrists pulling tiredly at her restraints. She looks around the room and suddenly her body shifts violently as she tries to kick at her restraints. There was a fit of rage and she looked around again, breathing heavily. It seemed she was still clothed, but she was tied into some sort of bed and couldn't move her arms or legs to get up.

"Oh I see you have awakened my sweet from your nap." He smiled as he watched her try to free herself but cannot. "I am not here to hurt you. All I want to do is help you out." He tells her.

Misty continued to pull against her restraints and thrash about. She looked toward her captor with an angry glare.

"You sick perverted bastard! If you want to help me then let me go!" she screamed, "LET ME GO! HELP!"

It might night have been the wisest, but it was her first reaction. If she screamed loud enough maybe someone would hear her or he would become befuddled and make a mistake.

"HELP!"

Nazora said:
Misty continued to pull against her restraints and thrash about. She looked toward her captor with an angry glare.

"You sick perverted bastard! If you want to help me then let me go!" she screamed, "LET ME GO! HELP!"

It might night have been the wisest, but it was her first reaction. If she screamed loud enough maybe someone would hear her or he would become befuddled and make a mistake.

"HELP!"

He watched as Misty pulled and tried to get out of her restraints but could not. "You can scream and yell all you want babydoll but no one will hear you because I have sound proofed the basement here to where no one can hear us." He smiled at her.

"I do want to help you and I know you would love to have every man looking at you and wanting you like they want the hot girls at your college campus. This would include the cheerleaders as well." Smiling some more. "Would you not like to be the hottest girl at your college?"

Babydoll? He lost points on that one, then again, he had lost all his points when she awoke tied to a bed. She wanted to spit at him, but that was a bad idea. The best way to deal with deranged people was to talk them down. She learned that in psych class, keep a calm voice, talk slowly, and for whatever purpose, keep them engaged while being a calming influence.

"What would give you the idea that I'm unhappy with my appearance?" she asked, "You should calm down and think about what you are doing. You must have found me attractive if you took the time to kidnap me."

Nazora said:
Babydoll? He lost points on that one, then again, he had lost all his points when she awoke tied to a bed. She wanted to spit at him, but that was a bad idea. The best way to deal with deranged people was to talk them down. She learned that in psych class, keep a calm voice, talk slowly, and for whatever purpose, keep them engaged while being a calming influence.

"What would give you the idea that I'm unhappy with my appearance?" she asked, "You should calm down and think about what you are doing. You must have found me attractive if you took the time to kidnap me."

"Well would you not like to have guys looking at you like they do now at the hottest women on campus where you attend college at? Possibly take their place on the cheerleading squad?" He told her in questions. "I am calm and cool right now talking to you but I do not understand why you do not want to listen to what I have to say to you my sweet."

"The cheerleaders are nothing but over primped whores, why would I want to be like them?" she said, "I'm listening to everything you're saying. But we can't talk with me tied down like this. Why don't let me sit up and we'll talk it over, okay?"

There was a little bit of sweat on her forehead indicating her nervousness. She was still wearing her sneakers, her blue jeans,and a red shirt that was tucked into her jeans. Her left shoulder was pinning down her wavy red hair as she looked at him with fiery green eyes.

"Besides, I could get the attention of more boys if I really wanted to, I just prefer to concentrate on the important things like getting good grades and athletics. I even had a boyfriend in high school, but when I got accepted into college I had to break up with him because he didn't want a long distance relationship."

She considered him a bit more softly.

"If you'd please just let me sit up, we'll talk about this whole thing. I mean, how you would make me the hottest girl on campus."

Nazora said:
"The cheerleaders are nothing but over primped whores, why would I want to be like them?" she said, "I'm listening to everything you're saying. But we can't talk with me tied down like this. Why don't let me sit up and we'll talk it over, okay?"

There was a little bit of sweat on her forehead indicating her nervousness. She was still wearing her sneakers, her blue jeans,and a red shirt that was tucked into her jeans. Her left shoulder was pinning down her wavy red hair as she looked at him with fiery green eyes.

"Besides, I could get the attention of more boys if I really wanted to, I just prefer to concentrate on the important things like getting good grades and athletics. I even had a boyfriend in high school, but when I got accepted into college I had to break up with him because he didn't want a long distance relationship."

She considered him a bit more softly.

"If you'd please just let me sit up, we'll talk about this whole thing. I mean, how you would make me the hottest girl on campus."

"Yeah but do they not get guys attention though? Did you not feel left out in high school when there were parties going on with the popular kids?" He was trying to see if he could get her to admit that she wanted to be like them but with her it was not easy though. "How do I know that you will not run if I let you go?" He was trying to be safe about this and all.

He could see the sweat rolling down her forehead and it showed that she was very nervous around him. She did have very beautiful red hear and green eyes that were very appealing.

"Oh really and why were you at the library on a Friday night studying then if you could have any guy or guys you wanted? I understand that you want to focus on school but while you are here at college you should want to have some fun before you meet the right man to settle down with and start a family. That is great that you had a boyfriend in high school that you dated. It is understandable about the long distance relationship but if he loved you then he would have wanted to stay with you."

He looked at her and thought about what she was saying. "When I know the time is right I shall let you go but right now it is not right yet."

She laid her head down and stared at the ceiling for a long moment, barely blanking. She still felt a bit light headed from whatever he had used to knock her out, a bit nauseous. She closed her eyes tightly.

"He couldn't get in the school here," she said, "So he couldn't follow me. Look, I don't think you want to hurt me, but how is strapping me to a bed going to make me the hottest women on campus. You aren't planning on burning me alive I hope. Look, if you just loosen my arms and let me sit up maybe, that way I can't run."

She sighed, he was probably going to perform amateur plastic surgery on her if she didn't think quickly.

"I'm a bit insulted, are you saying that my looks make me unpopular, because there are a lot of girls built like me that are very popular. You don't have to look one set way to be pretty, some men like smaller breasts and toned figures. You really ought to chose another girl to do this favor for."

She looked away, trying to act offended, but hoping it would keep him talking and not make him angry. Otherwise, she would have to sugar coat things before he started slashing her. Misty was determined to make him respect her, or at least like her enough that she could gain his trust and eventually escape. She didn't know how he planned to achieve his goals and treated him as she would treat a deranged captor who's mercy she was under. But even at best, she knew she probably wouldn't escape with her virginity in a case like this.

Nazora said:
She laid her head down and stared at the ceiling for a long moment, barely blanking. She still felt a bit light headed from whatever he had used to knock her out, a bit nauseous. She closed her eyes tightly.

"He couldn't get in the school here," she said, "So he couldn't follow me. Look, I don't think you want to hurt me, but how is strapping me to a bed going to make me the hottest women on campus. You aren't planning on burning me alive I hope. Look, if you just loosen my arms and let me sit up maybe, that way I can't run."

She sighed, he was probably going to perform amateur plastic surgery on her if she didn't think quickly.

"I'm a bit insulted, are you saying that my looks make me unpopular, because there are a lot of girls built like me that are very popular. You don't have to look one set way to be pretty, some men like smaller breasts and toned figures. You really ought to chose another girl to do this favor for."

She looked away, trying to act offended, but hoping it would keep him talking and not make him angry. Otherwise, she would have to sugar coat things before he started slashing her. Misty was determined to make him respect her, or at least like her enough that she could gain his trust and eventually escape. She didn't know how he planned to achieve his goals and treated him as she would treat a deranged captor who's mercy she was under. But even at best, she knew she probably wouldn't escape with her virginity in a case like this.

He then started to grab this glass casing that would fit over where she was laying at. He began to hook it up to prove to her what he was talking about.

"I am sorry to hear that he could not get into the school there that you attend at." He told her in response. "No that is not my intentions was to hurt you but to actually help you out and would you not like to be the new bombshell at school that catches all of the guys attention?"

He then started to connect the hose that would fill the chamber up with the experimental drug that he had been working on. He then started to turn it on while she was talking to him. Soon a mist of the experimental chemical filled up into the chamber while she was talking.

"No I am just going to enhance your looks. Trust me on this after this is all done." He smiled as the chamber filled up on her.

RobBase086 said:
Nazora said:

He then started to grab this glass casing that would fit over where she was laying at. He began to hook it up to prove to her what he was talking about.

"I am sorry to hear that he could not get into the school there that you attend at." He told her in response. "No that is not my intentions was to hurt you but to actually help you out and would you not like to be the new bombshell at school that catches all of the guys attention?"

He then started to connect the hose that would fill the chamber up with the experimental drug that he had been working on. He then started to turn it on while she was talking to him. Soon a mist of the experimental chemical filled up into the chamber while she was talking.

"No I am just going to enhance your looks. Trust me on this after this is all done." He smiled as the chamber filled up on her.

What was this, a glass case around the bed. Was he going to keep her preserved like some sleeping beauty? This truly frightened her and she tried to test her bonds, but they were far to secure.

"Wait, please, don't close me up, we can talk!"

But it was to late, the chamber was closed and filling with a mist that smelt vaguely like lemons. Maybe it was anesthesia!

"Let me out! I don't need my looks enhanced! Please!" she screamed.

Nazora said:
RobBase086 said:
Nazora said:

What was this, a glass case around the bed. Was he going to keep her preserved like some sleeping beauty? This truly frightened her and she tried to test her bonds, but they were far to secure.

"Wait, please, don't close me up, we can talk!"

But it was to late, the chamber was closed and filling with a mist that smelt vaguely like lemons. Maybe it was anesthesia!

"Let me out! I don't need my looks enhanced! Please!" she screamed.

He watched as the mist filled the chamber up and he could hear her inside of the in closed case now. "Phase one of the experiment is underway now!" He was excited about this and wanted to see what the other results would be like.

"You will be fine my dear do not worry about it."

He waited patiently for the first dose of the experimental drug to be administered to her. Hoping that this will help her out even if she did not realize that he only wanted to help her.

"I am afraid it is too late to let you out now baby."

As the mist filled the chamber, she felt numb, a tingling through her body. It probably was anesthesia she thought as she black out. She couldn't wonder if, how, and where she'd awaken.

Nazora said:
As the mist filled the chamber, she felt numb, a tingling through her body. It probably was anesthesia she thought as she black out. She couldn't wonder if, how, and where she'd awaken.

As the first phase that Dr. Robert Sandage administered to Misty he began to log this into his journal that he keeps in his lab top. He plans to log everything that occurs to his test subject as the process goes. He smiled and waited until the mist was done as the light signified that it was safe to open up the chamber. He starts to remove the glass that was covering over her.

"Now I have to figure out what to do with her. I would love for her to stay here but the thing is that she did not like me too well at all when we first met." He stood there looking at Misty as she is still normal right now. Possibly in her sleep her body might slightly change just a bit.

He then grabbed her book bag and looked into it to find out where living address. "Oh here it is! I think what I might do is say that she had a bit much to drink and drop her off at her residence with her roommates? I hope that will work!"

He unstraps his test subject and then picks her up to carry her back up to the car that he has outside. When Robert does this he unlocks his car doors so that he can place her into the front seat of the car. As he does this he straps her into the car. He then quickly places onto his GPS unit directions on how to get to her place of where she lives. He drives her to where she lives at. He then goes up to the front door of the small condo and knocks onto the door. One of her roommates answers the door. "Good evening he says with a smile on his face." How are you doing tonight?" Looking at her from head to toe smiling at her. "Your roommate Misty here was not feeling so well when I met her at the local pizza place "Garcia's and I thought that I would drop her off here for you to place her into bed." He hoped that her roommate would believe what he is telling her because he would not want to get caught kidnapping her. Misty slept just like a baby in his arms.

A tall stately looking girl with black hair opened the door, rubbing her eyes. The girl was wearing a long black pajama pants and shirts that hid a rather subdued but still quite seductive figure. She was a bit heavier of build though, not fat or even unhealthy by any means, but certainly fuller figured with a wider waist. There was a blunt silver stud through her left eyebrow and when she yawned he might noticed a stud in her tongue.

Karen scratched her head and gave him a monotonous look with her dull brown eyes.

"You supposed to be in the girl's dorm?" she asked, "Whatever, Misty huh? Give her to me I'll handle it."

As she took Misty and closed the door she thought it odd, as Misty never drank. But there was a first time for everything and the girl seemed perfectly unharmed, even her clothes were fine.

In the morning, the sunlight poured in the window. Misty awoke laying atop her bed still dressed in yesterday's clothes. She sat up, her eyes slowly going toward the mirror as she stretched a bit. There was an odd tingly feeling through her body. As for last night, she couldn't remember a thing.

Nazora said:
A tall stately looking girl with black hair opened the door, rubbing her eyes. The girl was wearing a long black pajama pants and shirts that hid a rather subdued but still quite seductive figure. She was a bit heavier of build though, not fat or even unhealthy by any means, but certainly fuller figured with a wider waist. There was a blunt silver stud through her left eyebrow and when she yawned he might noticed a stud in her tongue.

Karen scratched her head and gave him a monotonous look with her dull brown eyes.

"You supposed to be in the girl's dorm?" she asked, "Whatever, Misty huh? Give her to me I'll handle it."

As she took Misty and closed the door she thought it odd, as Misty never drank. But there was a first time for everything and the girl seemed perfectly unharmed, even her clothes were fine.

In the morning, the sunlight poured in the window. Misty awoke laying atop her bed still dressed in yesterday's clothes. She sat up, her eyes slowly going toward the mirror as she stretched a bit. There was an odd tingly feeling through her body. As for last night, she couldn't remember a thing.

Dr. Sandage just looked at the black haired female that answered the door. He noticed that he had awakened her. He did find what she was wearing was sexy. He did notice the piercing in her eyebrow and on her tongue when she yawned.

"Relax Ms. I am just bringing your friend home because she was passed out." He smiled at her and thought she had a bit of an attitude with him even though he was trying to be nice and helpful. "Ok here you go. I hope you have a good night Ms."

Dr. Sandage heard the door shut behind him as he walked away and got into his car. He then placed the seat belt on and started his car right up driving away.

The next morning when Misty awakened her breasts did grow a bit larger in size and some of her facial features had changed. Her muscles became a bit toner than usual even though she did work out doing tennis. Misty did notice her bra did fit a little snug than usual when she looked in the mirror. Her hair a little longer now.

Mean while Dr. Sandage was finding himself a position at the University to keep an eye on his test subject throughout the day and planned to kidnap her once again to for the second phase of his experiment. "Good morning Dean Richards!" As he sat in a interview and shook his hands. "I am here for the professor position that you have for genetics class." Dean Richards looked at Dr. Robert Sandage resume noticing how well of a background that he had.

"I see that you have a back ground in genetics and did your theories at Abbott Technologies." Dr. Sandage listening to him talk. "Yes I worked there for quite sometime and decided to use my background to help the young minds of todays generation." He smiled at the dean. "You are very well qualified and you can start today!" Dr. Sandage shook his hand and then replied, "Thank you Dean and I hope that I can help the students here out a lot!"

Misty felt a bit light headed. Her jeans were really pinching her this morning. Funny, they had been a perfect fit the night before. She rubbed her head as she looked in the mirror. Did her hair grow a bit longer down her shoulders? It was strange, she had just had it cut. Her breasts felt swollen and it wasn't time for her monthly visitor. It just seemed like all sorts of weird things were going on with her. She shook her head, just a bad night of hard studying, or perhaps she had fainted. All she knew was that she needed to take better care of herself.

A hot shower hit the spot, but still, none of her jeans seemed to fit until she found a looser style, and even those felt tight around her hips. In the mirror, her breasts seemed a bit bigger, but those things varied. She rubbed them a bit, feeling her tiny pale areola around her petite nipples. Misty liked having tiny nipples, she thought they were cute at least. After finding an adjustable bra that fit she got dressed and gathered her books to hit the classes.

Every class, every hour, she felt like her jeans were getting tighter. It made her squirm in her seat. As she walked through the hall, she caught a few guys staring. She could feel her walk changing, more of a sway developing as her body structure changed. Finally, just before lunch, as she writing notes on statistics, her button gave way to the spread of her hips. Shortly after wards, in the hall on the way to the rest room, her bra strap snapped and her breasts bounded forward.

Washing her face, she noticed how clear and toned her skin looked, though still very freckled. Her breasts were bigger, about average size. She lifted her shirt to examine them and found the nipples and areola were still the same size. Though they looked smaller. Her whole chest had expanded along with her hips, giving her an hourglass figure for sure. As for her breasts, they were bigger but her larger frame carried them easily and made them look smaller by comparison.

"What the heck is going on?" she muttered.

She stuffed her bra in her purse and wrapped paper towels around her chest en mass to hold her breasts in. Then she put back on her shirt, but not tucking it in so as to cover her unbuttoned jeans. Her next class was genetics. As she took her seat in the front row Misty found herself in a sour mood. In five hours she had gone from a 32B to 36C, and from 31 inch hips to a 34 inch hips. It felt like her entire form was being slowly rearranged, not to mention she'd have to see the nurse, get a physical, see her OBYN, and go through that nightmare probably only to find out she was a late bloomer and needed new clothes!

This sucked.

Nazora said:
Misty felt a bit light headed. Her jeans were really pinching her this morning. Funny, they had been a perfect fit the night before. She rubbed her head as she looked in the mirror. Did her hair grow a bit longer down her shoulders? It was strange, she had just had it cut. Her breasts felt swollen and it wasn't time for her monthly visitor. It just seemed like all sorts of weird things were going on with her. She shook her head, just a bad night of hard studying, or perhaps she had fainted. All she knew was that she needed to take better care of herself.

A hot shower hit the spot, but still, none of her jeans seemed to fit until she found a looser style, and even those felt tight around her hips. In the mirror, her breasts seemed a bit bigger, but those things varied. She rubbed them a bit, feeling her tiny pale areola around her petite nipples. Misty liked having tiny nipples, she thought they were cute at least. After finding an adjustable bra that fit she got dressed and gathered her books to hit the classes.

Every class, every hour, she felt like her jeans were getting tighter. It made her squirm in her seat. As she walked through the hall, she caught a few guys staring. She could feel her walk changing, more of a sway developing as her body structure changed. Finally, just before lunch, as she writing notes on statistics, her button gave way to the spread of her hips. Shortly after wards, in the hall on the way to the rest room, her bra strap snapped and her breasts bounded forward.

Washing her face, she noticed how clear and toned her skin looked, though still very freckled. Her breasts were bigger, about average size. She lifted her shirt to examine them and found the nipples and areola were still the same size. Though they looked smaller. Her whole chest had expanded along with her hips, giving her an hourglass figure for sure. As for her breasts, they were bigger but her larger frame carried them easily and made them look smaller by comparison.

"What the heck is going on?" she muttered.

She stuffed her bra in her purse and wrapped paper towels around her chest en mass to hold her breasts in. Then she put back on her shirt, but not tucking it in so as to cover her unbuttoned jeans. Her next class was genetics. As she took her seat in the front row Misty found herself in a sour mood. In five hours she had gone from a 32B to 36C, and from 31 inch hips to a 34 inch hips. It felt like her entire form was being slowly rearranged, not to mention she'd have to see the nurse, get a physical, see her OBYN, and go through that nightmare probably only to find out she was a late bloomer and needed new clothes!

This sucked.

The new professor entered the classroom. He was 5',4", short black hair, brown eyes, and weighed 140 pounds. He smiled looking at the students in his class. Misty really caught his attention because he had remembered her from the night before.

He cleared his throat and said, "Good afternoon class! My name is Dr. Robert Sandage. You may all call me Rob!" He smiled and gave Misty a wink because he thought she was very attractive. "I am sorry to hear but Dr. Petzing had a family problem come up and had to take care of business. So I will be here for the remainder of the semester. I will pass out my sylabus for you all to read through."

He then looked at the student list in his class and called out for Misty to pass out the sylabus, "Misty could you please pass this out for me?" Smiling at her and would have loved to look at what changes have occurred to her without her clothes on. He could tell that she changed a lot.

Back
Top Bottom