Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dynasty Warriors Online

Xanatos

Lady in the Making
This is one of the best Ideas ever! Engage in signature Dynasty Warriors style action in the form of solo quests, co-op quest of up to 4 players or even participate in 4 vs 4 or 12 vs 12 PVP!

If you love Dynasty Warriors than this MMO is the one for you. It's presently in open Beta which means any body can take part in the Beta testing of the game.

Dynasty Warriors Online

You can download it here.

i might consider downloading it, if there is some more who wants to play it together, i'm getting slowly tired of starting a new game and then have no one to play with

well yeah, i have tried the games for PS2 once and really didn't found it that interesting but atleast the online part looks a bit more... well... a bit more interesting

I personally love the Dynasty Warriors game. It's a bit annoying starting out because you only have one weapon style and you have to do a bunch of training missions to increase your rank before you can participate in co-op or PVP. But in my opinion it's well worth the effort in the end.

I'm in there now. But until I have a proper computer I probably won't be on. The name is Xanatos and I serve Wu.

Back
Top Bottom