Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The boarding school (Peekaboo x Finnaholic)

"N-no! No it didn't!" Adrian shook his head and squirmed, attempting to swing his arms and knock Mark away, though his small frame gave him next to no strength in comparison to the larger, older boys.

Two other boys came over to hold Adrian down while Mark pushed his cock into the younger student. Joshua moved to get a better shot of what was going on, smirking.

Adrian squirmed as he was held down, then yelped as he felt Mark starting to slide into his ass. Despite Scott's fucking the previous day, his ass was just as tight as ever. "Nnngh!" Despite his efforts, Adrian felt his erection growing between his chest and the bed, his cheeks flushing as he began to pant.

Joshua looked to Mark. "Turn him over onto his back. I want to see how his body is reacting" Mark nodded, pulling out so he could flip Adrian over.

Adrian tried to resist, tried to stay on his front, but he found himself rolled over, gasping as his throbbing 9 inch erection bounced on his stomach, a little pre-cum flying from it and hitting Adrian in the face

Adrian looked away from the camera in a useless attempt to keep his face off the film, then yelped as Mark slid back inside of him, clearly the boy was well practiced at this. "Nnngh....." His cock twitched as he moaned softly in pleasure, arching his back a little, his cock tightening around Mark's cock for a moment, then loosening up a little again.

Joshua just leaned over Adrian, making sure to get his face on film. "Beg my friend to fuck you, Adrian. Beg like the little manwhore you are."

"N-no way! I wont beg for that! No way! Absolutely not!" Adrian frowned, the shy boy seemingly developing a little bit of a backbone...though this likely wasn't the best time for it...

Joshua shook his head. "Wrong answer. Mark, what do we do to those who disobey?" Mark smirked and pulled out, as if to stop. "Are you going to beg, kid?" Looking to the other boys in the room, he smirked. "Who wants to join me in fucking Adrian? I think there's room for one more dick in his ass!"

"N-no I'm not going to beg!" Adrian shook his head, then gasped at what was said next. Adrian's eyes widened when they talked about putting more than one of them in his ass, immediately starting to panic, squirming and attempting to pull away. "N-no! No way! No!"

Mark started to slide his cock back in, smirking as one of the boys holding Adrian down started to undo his jeans. "Beg for me to fuck you, Adrian, and I won't let him join me."

Adrian shivered and grunted as the cock slid back into his ass, his eyes turning to look at the second boy undoing his jeans. "Oh god....I...I can't....I can't beg...."

Adrian whimpered and squirmed a little, causing his ass to move along Mark's cock, squeezing it a little tighter, before loosening up a little again.

"Are you going to beg, Adrian?" Mark asked as the other boy moved to stand next to him, his cock ready to be used. The third boy moved so he was sitting on Adrian. "If you don't beg, our other friend here can fill your mouth while the rest of us fuck your ass"

Adrian looked away, then shook his head. "N-no, I wont beg! I wont!" Despite everything Adrian still had some pride....it had gotten him beaten up in the past but he had never begged for anything when he had been threatened. He had to have some pride after all.

His pride was only making things worse for him. The boy straddling his chest undid his pants and pulled his cock out. "Won't beg? Then open up for me" The other boy standing near Mark slowly started to push his cock in next to his friend's.

Adrian gripped the bedsheets, crying out as the second cock started to spread his tight ass open, crying as it slipped inside, only to gasp when suddenly he felt an intense pressure on a certain spot inside of him, his cock twitching as the two cocks created an intense feeling within, the pain washing away when they pressed that one spot...

Mark looked at the other boy, and they took turns thrusting into Adrian, so that spot was seemingly constantly touched by one cock or the other.

Adrian gasped and squirmed as the two began to thrust against each other, grinding against the spot inside of him, eliciting excited squeals from the boy, grunts of pleasure as his cock twitched, pre-cum oozing out of him. Despite his protests it seemed that the boy's submissive nature was allowing him to rather quickly get into this.

Joshua was, of course, getting every moment of this on tape as Adrian was fucked by his two friends. It wasn't long before both were cumming into Adrian's ass, both pulling out when they were done and fastening up their pants.

Adrian panted and groaned, then as he felt both of them filling his ass with cum he let out a loud groan of pleasure, his own cock beginning to shoot, the first spurt of cum shooting past Adrian's head and onto Josh's bed, the rest spurting all over the small boys chest.

Joshua laughed, looking to his three friends as he shut off his camera. "I'll make copies of this for you three, if you want. Any time you want another go at him, let me know and I'll set it up for ya" Turning back to Adrian, he just smiled. "I want you to clean up the mess you made of my bed."

Adrian just turned his head away defiantly, shaking slightly. "N-no, you clean it....you made me do that so you clean it up...." At least Scott hadn't been quite like this....not to mention he was just the one boy on his own rather than a gang. "I....I just want to rest...."

Back
Top Bottom