Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The boarding school (Peekaboo x Finnaholic)

Scott bit back a chuckle as Adrian pushed back against his fingers. "Would you like something else inside you, Adrian?" He'd only planned on fingering the boy, but the noises Adrian was making was turning him on.

"N-n-noooo.....please no...." Adrian shook his head, starting to pant. "A-almost....almost there....s-so....so n-no need for anything else....oooh...g-gonna cum soon....."

Scott chuckled and kept moving his fingers in and out. "Alright.. but I'll soon have you begging me to fuck you."

Adrian kept his mouth shut, but inside he was thinking the phrase 'like hell "Oooh..." His cock started twitching in his hands, his ass tightening around Scott's fingers

Scott could feel Adrian's ass tightening around his fingers, and he started moving them faster. "I want to hear you scream my name as you cum"

"N-no....no I wont..." Adrian shook his head in protest, panting as his cock started to twitch, cum bubbling up the 9 inch shaft. "Ooooooh....I'm c-c-c-cumming...."

Adrian just let out a loud shriek of pleasure, his cock twitching, then starting to squirt cum across the shower, jetting powerfully into the opposite wall.

Scott smirked, removing his fingers from Adrian's ass. He hadn't heard the boy scream his name, but he had an entire year to make that happen. "Let's get out. The water's getting cold now"

Adrian panted as he finished cumming, having released a sizeable load all over the wall opposite him, just stumbling to get out of the shower when Scott spoke, the boy quickly reaching for a towel to both dry off and cover himself up.

Scott reached over to shut the water off, then climbed out and grabbed a towel. "You can stay a little longer if you like." Though he knew that Adrian wouldn't want to.

"I...think I'm gonna just go...." The boy dried himself quickly, but kept covered up with the towel as he started to quickly pull his clothing on. Still.....where exactly could he go? If he went back to his room then Joshua would likely be waiting for him.....possibly not alone.

Scott nodded, going to get dressed himself. "Well, if you still need a place to stay, you can always come back here."

Adrian just finished dressing quickly and moved toward the door, not even bothering to say goodbye as he ran out of the room, shaking his head as he made his way back toward the room he shared with Joshua, hoping the older boy might be out.

Joshua was in his room with a few of his friends, watching the video he had made the night before.

hx7qbn.jpg

Adrian opened the door and stepped inside slowly, then blinked as he heard a noise, slowly looking over at the TV where the video was playing.

"Oh um....h-hello everyone..." Adrian laughed nervously, waving slowly. "I...didn't know you had company...I uh....I'll just leave you in peace ok....?"

Joshua shook his head, getting up from the bed and walking over to the door. "You are already here, so why leave in such a hurry? It's not like I am going to hurt you, Adrian" Taking the boy's arm, he lead him away from the door then shut and locked it. "What do you say, we have a little fun? You left in such a hurry last night, that you missed out."

Adrian winced softly as his arm was grabbed and pulled away from the door, shaking his head slightly. "I....please don't....I....I'm fine...really....don't trouble yourself with me..." He whimpered as he looked around the older, larger boys

"They....they have...? But why...?" He whimpered, looking around at them slowly as he stumbled and fell face first onto the bed.

The largest of the boys moved behind Adrian, reaching down to tug his pants down. "Are you a virgin, Adrian?" Joshua laughed, getting his camera to videotape them.

"Ah!" Adrian squirmed as his pants were tugged down to his knees, seriously limiting his ability to move his legs. "I......" He bit his lip, then slowly shook his head, though he damn well wished he was.

Mark, the boy behind Adrian, smirked and looked toward the camera as he unzipped his pants. "Oh really? Did your first time feel good?"

Back
Top Bottom