Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The boarding school (Peekaboo x Finnaholic)

"I'm fine here....really..." Adrian laughed nervously, still pressed against the tiles in the corner of the shower just out of the water, watching Scott carefully with the shampoo. "I uh....you really don't need to show me what's going to happen...."

Scott just shook his head, squeezing out a little bit of the shampoo onto his own head. "If you don't want to get cleaned up, I can't force you." He found it amusing that Adrian thought he had planned on doing something other than cleaning up, but said nothing to ease the boy's fears.

Adrian seemed to watch Scott carefully for a few moments, waiting until he seemed content to just clean himself, before slowly taking a step forward into the water, allowing it to start washing over his small frame.

Scott had just finished washing his hair and was in the process of rinsing the shampoo out when he noticed Adrian move forward under the spray. Chuckling, he reached out to pull the boy closer as he grabbed the shampoo again.

"Ah!" Adrian immediately began to squirm when Scott pulled him closer, his mind immediately assuming the worst and attempting to just pull away from the older boy. "N-no please! Not again!"

Scott rolled his eyes, letting go of the boy. He set the shampoo down near Adrian before turning away to finish washing up. "I wasn't going to do anything but help you clean up."

"O-oh....I....well I can clean up myself...." Adrian took the shampoo slowly, getting his hair wet before squirting some into his hands, beginning to slowly wash himself.

Glancing back, he noticed that Adrian had started washing his hair. Paying no heed to the words that Adrian had uttered, Scott grabbed his body wash and poured a little into his hand before moving closer. "I want to though." He didn't give the boy a chance to respond before hands started spreading the soap over Adrian's body.

Adrian had lowered his guard for a few moments when Scott went for his body wash, not realising what the boy was doing until it was too late. "Ah! No wait you don't have to do that!" Adrian shivered as the older boys hands began to wash him, shivering slightly under the gentle touch.

Scott ignored Adrian's protests, his hands roaming over every inch of the boy's body. "I know I don't have to, Adrian. But I want to." His hands moved ever lower, pausing when he got to Adrian's cock.

"Wh-why do you want to...?" Adrian fidgeted slightly, then let out a sigh of relief when Scott stopped above his crotch. "Um...I...I can wash the rest of myself, really..."

"I just do" Scott moved his hand to wrap around Adrian's cock, giving it a couple slow strokes before moving to wash the inside of his thigh.

Adrian gasped as his flaccid cock was suddenly grabbed, those few slow strokes all it took to cause it to begin growing and hardening, Adrian quickly trying to cover up with his hands, unable to stop his growing arousal, his cock quickly swelling to its full 9 inch length.

Scott had felt Adrian's cock spring to life before moving his hand away. He was tempted to finish what he'd started, but wanted to see the boy pleasure himself instead. With a soft chuckle, Scott stepped away from Adrian. "You should take care of that."

"I....that's alright...I'm fine..." He laughed nervously, still covering up, though his small hands weren't enough to cover up his rather large erection. "It'll....go down on its own...." Though that was ab absolute lie....Adrian had never had an erection just go away....he'd literally gone an entire day with a hard-on after not having time to take care of his morning wood once....until he came at least once the erection was going nowhere...

Scott took a step closer, reaching out to grab hold of the boy's hands. "I'll give you a choice. You can take care of it yourself, and let me watch, or I can take care of it, and then tell everyone in the school"

What kind of a choice was that? All that Adrian could do was choose the lesser of two evils. With a whimper he looked away, then shifted his hands, grasping his cock with both of them and beginning to stroke slowly. He would rather let Scott watch than have things said around the entire school....

Scott leaned against the shower wall, smirking as he watched Adrian stroke himself. He knew this was going to be the best year of his life, as the school year had barely just begun, and he was already having a good time.

Adrian closed his eyes as he stroked a little faster, his breathing becoming heavy as he tried to get himself off quickly, wanting this over with as soon as possible.

Scott smirked, noticing Adrian's eyes closing. He moved to stand behind the boy, squirting a little more of the body wash onto his fingers. Watching the younger student for a moment, he made sure that Adrian wasn't paying attention to him. Another smirk formed on his lips as he very slowly started to rub the boy's ass, a finger pushing at the opening to the boy's ass.

Adrian had been so focused on stroking himself he didn't notice Scott moving around behind him, not until it was too late anyway. His eyes snapped open as he felt the boys fingers on his ass, about to turn around when a finger slowly slide inside of him. "Ngh! Sc-scott....n-no please...y-you said you just wanted to watch"

Scott leaned forward to kiss the side of Adrian's neck. "Shh... this will help you get off faster. Isn't that what you want?"

Whilst it was true Adrian wanted to get off quickly, this hadn't been what he had in mind. Still, he just stayed where he was, not pulling away from Scott's finger as he started stroking his cock faster, squeezing it a little harder, trying to fill his head with fantasies of various large breasted women as he usually did back home.....wishing one of them had their finger in his ass right now instead.

At the lack of an answer from Adrian, Scott added a second finger and started to move them both in and out of the boy's ass. "Doesn't this feel good, Adrian? The feeling of my fingers inside your ass?"

"Ngh!" Adrian squirmed as the second finger was shoved into his tight ass, unable to help stumbling and pushing back a little, taking the fingers a tad deeper as his hands started to jerk a little more desperately.

Back
Top Bottom