Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The boarding school (Peekaboo x Finnaholic)

Scott moves his hand further up Adrian's leg, a smile still gracing his lips. "Just relax, Adrian. I'm going to make you feel really good." Placing his free hand on Adrian's chest, he pushed him backwards on the bed while his other hand moved to undo the boy's pants. "Isn't this why you came looking for me in the first place?"

"W-wait I...." Adrian shook his head slightly, attempting to move away, though he found himself being pushed back onto the bed instead, his pants beginning to be unfastened. "N-no! I....th-this isn't why I came to you at all! I just...I just wanted someone to stay the night is all!"

Scott ignored Adrian's protests, his hand slipping inside the boy's pants. "You said I was your only friend, Adrian. I want to do something to show my appreciation of your friendship"

"N-no please...don't!" Adrian squirmed, attempting to move away as Scott's hand slipped inside of his pants, whimpering slightly when Scott's hand moved near to his crotch. "Y-you don't have to do this please!"

Scott moved to kiss Adrian, not wanting to hear any more protests. If he could just get the boy to relax, he knew that Adrian would enjoy what was happening. He moved his hand over the boy's crotch, squeezing it gently.

Adrian's yelps of protest were cut off by the sudden kiss....Adrian's first ever.....he squirmed beneath Scott's touch, then let out a muffled gasp as his crotch was squeezed, his sensitive cock twitching against the older boys palm, beginning to move and swell.

Scott started to kiss down Adrian's neck, his hand stroking the boy's growing cock. "I can tell you are enjoying this, Adrian.. So what do you say we take this a little further?" He continued rubbing the boy, while his other hand worked Adrian's pants off.

Adrian let out a whimper and tried to shake his head, then gasped as his pants were worked off, his boxer shorts starting to slowly tent beneath Scott's hand as his cock began to grow larger and harder. It didn't take long for it to start pushing up out of the boys boxers, finally reaching a full length of almost 9 inches. Considerig how small Adrian's body was overall, combined with him being only 14 and still having some growing to do, it was a rather impressive size.

Scott glanced down when he felt the boy's cock reach its full length, smirking. "Well what have we got here?" He tugged the boy's boxers off next so he could get a better view of Adrian's cock. He looked back up at Adrian's face, grinning. "Would you like to touch mine, Adrian?"

Adrian gasped as his boxers were tugged off, allowing his cock to spring free, plentiful, heavy balls hanging at the base. The boy whimpered, blushing in embarassment and shaking his head slightly. "N-no....I....I don't want.....p-please Scott...."

Scott laughed at Adrian's embarrassment, reaching down to unzip his own pants. "You are so adorable when you blush like that, Adrian." Taking hold of the boy's hand, he pulled his cock out with his free hand before placing the other's hand on it. "Stroke it, Adrian. Make me hard" He was already semi-hard, his dick already at 7 inches.

Adrian had attempted to pull his hand away but Scott's grip was rather strong, forcing Adrian's rather slender fingers to touch the other boys cock. "Sc-scott...." Adrian whimpered, attempting to pull his hand away, though that just drew his fingers across Scott's semi-hard shaft.

Scott gave a low moan when the boy's fingers brushed over his cock, tightening his grip a bit. "Come on Adrian. You know you want to put your hand on it." He wasn't going to let go until the boy's hand was wrapped around his dick.

Adrian tried to tug his hand away once more, only for Scott's grip to tighten further, almost painfully. The small boy swallowed nervously, then had little choice but to slowly move his hand back to Scott's cock, slowly wrapping a hand around it. Maybe Scott would be satisfied with just his hand..... "Th-there.....are you happy now....?" Adrian couldn't bring himself to look at Scott, just looking away toward the wall of the room.

Scott smiled when Adrian finally wrapped a hand around his cock. "Yes.. now start stroking it and make it nice and hard. It's not hard. Just move your hand up and down my length." Reaching up, he gently cupped Adrian's chin, turning his head so they were looking at each other. "I want to see your face while you make me hard"

Adrian started to move his hand as ordered, though he tried to resist having his head turned, attempting to move his head away again or tilt it out of Scott's reach, but it was no good. Eventually the boys grip was too firm and practically forced him to look at Scott, Adrian's expression one of fear. "Please....don't make me do this....I...I'll just go...I wont tell anyone I promise...."

Scott laughed, shaking his head. "I think not. You wanted a place to stay the night and I'm offering you one. Though not without a price." Glancing down, he noticed that he was fully erect, at a whopping 11 inches. "Turn around so you are facing the wall and get up on your knees. I have a nice little surprise for you that I just know you will enjoy."

Adrian stared and gasped when Scott reached full hardness....it was huge! "O-oh god...." He whimpered, then shook his head when Scott told him to get up on his knees. "N-no....n-no way! I.....I wont! Y-you're not..." Adrian started to shake his head and panic, attempting to pull away and get off the bed. He couldn't let Scott put that thing inside of him! It'd rip his small frame in half!

Scott watched with amusement as Adrian tried to get away. He considered letting the boy go, knowing he wouldn't get far without his clothes. Chuckling, he let go of the smaller boy, wondering what he would try and do.

Adrian scrambled for the door first, but before he reached it he seemed to realise his situation, naked and with a 9 inch hard-on sticking out from between his legs. He glanced toward his clothing, but Scott was between him and them. "Please....can I....can I have my clothes?"

Scott laughed at Adrian's request, shaking his head. "Not yet, Adrian" He moved closer to the boy, grabbing his arm and pulling him close. "You can get them back in the morning"

"But....but..." Adrian whimpered and backed up against the door. Sure he could run but....being naked out there would be way worse than being naked in the room... "Well I....I...." His cock twitched infront of him, a little pre-cum dripping from the tip onto the floor of the room.

Scott smirked, moving closer and pinning Adrian against the door. "You've got nowhere to run too now." Lifting the boy up, he positioned himself so he could easily push his large cock inside the smaller boy.

Adrian yelped when he was suddenly lifted up, his light frame rather easy for the larger boy Scott to lift up. Adrian just squirmed and wiggled as his feet were now everal feet from the floor, his cock still twitching. "O-oh god....n-no! Not...not dry please! At least not dry!"

Scott laughed, setting Adrian down. "Then I guess you'll just have to do something about that. Suck it"

Back
Top Bottom