Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The boarding school (Peekaboo x Finnaholic)

Scott glanced down at the younger boy. "Alright. But I thought I would offer anyways. Good luck finding your way around the school" He shrugged, handing the map back to Adrian. "If anyone bothers you though, you can come tell me and I'll take care of it for you." That was a lie, but he wanted to make Adrian feel comfortable around him.

"Ah...thank you very much..." Adrian nodded softly, taking the map. "And....thank you for your offer..." For a moment, Adrian considered telling Scott about Joshua....but then he remembered the pictures that the other boy had taken of him....those naked pictures on his phone....ready to be spread around the school at the touch of a button. "But I'm fine.....really...."

"Alright then. See you around, kid." Scott turned to head back the way he came, chuckling to himself. He was going to have some fun once he finally got Adrian to trust him, if it ever happened.

Adrian watched Scott leave, then turned to resume his walk around the campus slowly, again trying not to draw attention to himself. "Ok....I think....I should probably be able to find my way around....at least generally..." He sighed and rubbed the back of his head.

Joshua watched Adrian walk around the campus for a little while, smirking to himself. It was only a matter of time before the new student ran into some of the teachers. Joshua had several unpleasant run-ins with a few of the teachers during his first year at this school, but it was nothing compared to the tales that circulated the school about how the teachers treated the scholarship students.

Once he was done with his self-guided tour, Adrian spent some time wandering relatively aimlessly. Eventually however it was beginning to get late...and he had no choice but to return to the dorm room he was now sharing with Joshua. As silently as possible Adrian entered the room, taking a brief glance around, before moving to head for the corner where his bags were, slowly sitting down on the floor.

Joshua spent the next couple days ignoring Adrian. It was now Friday, and Joshua was outside with a couple other scholarship students, trying to talk them into coming up to his room for the night. His friends would be coming by later for a little fun with the boys he brought up to his room.

Adrian was leaving his last class on Friday when he spotted Joshua talking with some of the other students, though he just ignored them, moving to head for the cafeteria first, getting something to eat as he usually did after class, before finally heading back to his and Joshua's shared room. "......I hate this place so much....the people....sleeping on the floor.....why can't I just go home....? Why'd I have to get this stupid scholarship...."

By the time Adrian returned to the room, Joshua had been able to get the two boys up to his room. He had them both making out on the bed, a camera set up at the foot of the bed to record their activities. Looking over, he smirked at his roommate. "Did you come to join in the fun, Adrian?"

Adrian gasped when he walked into the dorm room and looked up at the bed, dropping his bag from the shock of the sight of the two boys sitting there and kissing each other. "I....n-no! I just....I didn't know you.....I....I'll uh....I'll give you uh....I'll give you some...p-privacy...." Adrian was fumbling around behind him, trying desperately to find the handle for the door so he could open it and run out.

Joshua chuckled, watching the look on Adrian's face as he tried to back out of the room. "I don't know when I'll be done here, so you'll probably have to find some other place to sleep tonight." Turning back to his 'guests', he instructed them to undress and start touching each other.

Adrian just squeaked in surprise as Joshua ordered the other students to undress, eventually finding the door handle and pulling it open to leave quickly. He didn't know where to go....at least not right away....but then something sprang to mind....Scott....he had been nice...even when they were alone he had treated Adrian pretty nicely....so maybe.... The boy nodded to himself, beginning to walk down the hallway.....there was just one problem though....he had no idea where to even find Scott....

Joshua laughed as Adrian practically ran from the room. He would have the boy in his bed soon enough. Turning back to the two boys on the bed, he continued with the little video he was making of them.

Scott was sitting under a tree outside of the dormitories, pretending to read a book. He was waiting to see if Adrian came to him, knowing that Joshua was likely going to be busy most of the night with the two boys he'd been talking to a little while ago.

After a short while Adrian emerged from the dorms, rubbing his face slightly, then blinked when he looked up and spotted Scott. "Ah....." He hesitated for a moment, then slowly approached the older boy. "Um....hello Scott.....I'm...sorry if I'm disturbing you....I just....you were so nice to me the other day and....you said I could come to you...."

Scott glanced up from his book when he heard someone approach, smiling when he noticed that it was Adrian. "No you aren't disturbing me, Adrian. Has anyone been bothering you?" He stood up, shoving the book into his back pocket. "Who was it? I'll go set them straight"

"N-no it's.....it's nothing like that. I just.....Joshua is....um....busy....tonight and .....and I thought I'd give him some privacy so I.....just need somewhere to stay. I can sleep on the floor and I wont be any trouble I just......I just need a roof over my head that's all...."

Scott smiled, putting an arm around Adrian's shoulders. "Of course you can come stay with me tonight." He blinked when Adrian said he could sleep on the floor. "Why would I make you sleep on the floor? My bed is large enough for two people to sleep in comfortably." Though he had no plans of actually sleeping, at least until he got what he wanted from Adrian.

"O-oh um....I....n-no I couldn't possibly...." Adrian fidgeted at the mention of sharing the bed, shaking his head slightly as they turned to go, though he didn't pull awya from the arm around his shoulders. "....I'll be fine on the floor....really....just a blanket and a pillow and I'll be absolutely fine..."

Scott lead Adrian back to his room, chuckling at the younger student's nervousness. "Don't be silly, Adrian. I'm nothing at all like Joshua. You will soon come to realize that. I insist that you sleep in my bed tonight." He doesn't mention what exactly they would be doing though, wanting it to be a surprise to the younger boy.

"Nothing Joshua....?" Adrian had to wonder just what that really meant...was Scott referring to what Joshua was really like? What he was up in their room doing right now...? Or did Scott not know about that? Still....Scott was still being so nice... "But I....." He sighed and nodded slightly, it seemed there was no arguing....besides...it would be nice to sleep in a bed again for a change...

Scott smiled down at Adrian, leaving him to wonder what he'd truly meant. In truth, he was nothing at all like Joshua, who took the direct approach to getting what he wanted. Scott, on the other hand, was a lot more subtle in obtaining what he desired. Right now, the boy walking beside him was what he wanted. He'd gotten the boy to trust him, so it was time to take things a step further.

As they entered his room, Scott shut and locked the door behind him, smiling again at Adrian. "Why don't you make yourself comfortable? I can order us something to eat from the cafeteria if you haven't eaten dinner yet."

Adrian relaxed slightly as he walked with Scott, he didn't even notice when the boy locked the door behind them. "Ah....no....really I'm alright. I ate lunch pretty late so I'm not hungry...." From looking at him it was somewhat obvious that Adrian didn't eat much and seemed happy enough that way. Adrian just walked over toward the bed, slowly sitting down on it....it was soft...comfortable....he had never sat on Joshua's bed before.....

Scott smiled, moving to sit on the bed next to Adrian. "I'm glad you came to me, Adrian. I've been wanting a chance to see you again." Reaching over, he placed a hand on the younger boy's leg, rubbing it through the fabric of his pants.

Adrian was looking away when Scott came over to sit with him, blinking and looking up at the boy. "Well I....don't have any friends here....you're about the closest I guess..." He sighed softly, then blinked when the hand was suddenly on his leg. "Sc-scott....? What're you doing....?"

Back
Top Bottom