Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tease for a Tease

Status
Not open for further replies.
"ahahaha" he laughed at her reply. Then opened his eyes to pull her up to and planted a kiss on her cheeks. "you are an intelligent vixen" he remarked and then kissed her chin this time. Just then the door was knocked and Mr Brown called out "you people down now!" He shouted "i have a few snacks here on the table..... Aiko hasn't had her lunch"

Jack held her tight over him when the knock came but then relaxed his grip to find it was Mr Brown. "Thanks paa! You dont need to worry!" he yelled from the bed. Turning toward Aiko he said "hey im sorry i kept you away from lunch" he smiled and moved over to kiss her. "ok let's move now he's gone!..... ill eat you while you eat the meal!" he suggested.

Smiling at his comment but jumped off of Jack when Mr. Brown knocked. She had covered herself up but Jack took hold of her. Her cheeks were beet red when he asked if they were done in there. Once he was gone she looked up at Jack with him suggesting he'd eat her while she ate. "That sounds odd since you filled me to the brim and..Was I that loud?" She asked with her laughign softly as she couldn't help it.

"Well i don't know about that,.... i was too busy enjoying myself" Jack answered and then continued after a pause "Besides he knew what was cooking up between us right from the beginning." He grinned looking down at Aiko and squeezed between his chest and arm. "Anyhow, are you going to eat before i get horny again?" He inquired playfully

She looked up at him as he held on to her when he told her Mr. Brown knew what was goingbetween them. Though she pulled away smilin when he teased if she was going to eat efore he goes another round with her. Laughing as she crawled off the bed. "Ok ok! I'll eat." She said to him as she went to his door and pulled in the large tray Mr. Brown left for them. Silently she walked into his room holding the tray on her shoulder then stopped realizing this sight could turn Jack on. Blushign softly as she placed the tray on a desk of his then grabbed her plate that had a small sandwich then saw a plate of chololate strawberries and some plain with a bowl of whip cream. "Well, it seems Mr. Brown had a feeling you'll be in here for awhile and brought some snacks..." She said as she took a plain strawberry and dipped it into the whip cream then sank her teeth into it.

He whistled when he saw her coming back carrying the tray with her and sat up instantly, tracing her as she walked across to the desk. He got off bed and moved toward it. "well he is a man ....... and knows that women are hard work." he remarked coming up behind her. "im taking a bite." he leaned over removing her fingers off the strawberry in her mouth and bit a chunk off it, smiling as he chew on it.

"ummm... finish that sandwich quickly, im getting impatient now." he said turning around and walked to the bed dumping himself there feeling his groin once more. Laying down on his back he surfed through his cell phone. "hey! .... Bring that sandwich over here and mount me while you eat" he suggested scratching his stubble after he finished with his cell phone.

She ate her sandwich when he mentioned on bringing herself over there and mounting him while she ate. She nearly chocked on it then cleared her throat. Shaking her head as she looked over seeing him tossing his cell phone aside. In minutes she finished her sandwich with her walking over to him."Thats just weird to fuck you while eatting." She said as she reached over taking the cell phone from his hand and moved it further.

"You're not going to need the phone since you got me now." she smirked at him as she was the type who didn't like to share. "Hate to say this...Actually I don't. I don't like to share my men." She said as she leaned down nibbing at his shoulder with her straddling his hips.

He followed her as she approached him putting his cell away and then climbed over him. He smiled at her attitude and folded his hands behind his head. "And i like women who can take charge .... if i allow them too" he replied and stroked her hair as she nibbled at his shoulder.

"Oh thats what you're doing?" She sat up as she asked him. With a smile she reached behind her with her running her hand over his cock. "I think I understand why you or Mr. Brown wanted me to wear the short maid outfits." she said as she raised her hips up then shifted where she sat on the tip of him. Her hips wigled as she felt the tip of him slipping into her gently. Though she began to descend on his cock as she hit the base of him, moaning. Her nails ran over his chest to his lower stomach. "Got work later?" she asked with her rocking her hips then made a circle so he'd feel every inch of her.

"Not really! .... He smiled back at her "especially now that i have far better things to attend to." He finished with a soft moan as she scratched her nails over his torso while she twisted herself around his now fully erect cock. He pulled his hands out and reached them over to her waist forcing her to let him reach deeper insider her as she began riding him again. He closed his eyes and let her take control as he entered heaven, arching his back to reach her deeper. roaning with pleasure he shouted "Squeeze me! .............. You love it dont you? So fuck the life out of me!" and spanked her; signalling her to up the pace.

She groaned as he forced her down harder which made him go deeper within her. Panting as she rode his cock but when he smacked her ass she jumped with her digging her nails into his sides. In pure bliss as she moved her hips faster and harder on him with her tightening her lower stomach to wrap her muscles around his cock to add the pressure he deserved. She was glad he didn't have work so he could tire her ass out when running didn't. Moaning loudly as she tossed her head back as she moved her hands from him. She cupped her own breasts with her hips slamming down on his cock faster and hard to keep him going deep as he could within her.

Her pace grew faster and his groans grew proportionally louder as he felt himself entering the zone again. He rubbed his hands over her buttock letting out bouts of precum when he opened his eyes to see her playing with her own breasts. He jolted up instantly and pulled her hands away, locking his mouth over her left breast then leaving it to suckle her right mammary lustfully. "How dare you!..... they are mine to play with" he moaned squeezing her breast together as he ran his tongue between the cleavage.

Her heart was pounding with her bouncing on his cock then she was taken back by him rushing her chest. She turned away when he snapped her breasts were his alone to play with. She groaned as she grew close to her own orgasm. "Ja..." She moved her hands to his shoulders as she gave a shuddering gasp with her muscles clamped down on his with her still riding his cock through her orgasm. "Oh Jack!" She cried out with her orgasm rocketing through her tiny form.

He clasped at her breasts and bit onto her nipples as she came. He matched the her rhythm with his own thrusts giving her maximum pleasure as he continued to lick to her breasts, slapping them and stroking them with his tongue, demonstrating his his full ownership over them. She continued riding him and he slid his hands to her waste, balancing some of her wayward bouncing as he neared his own orgasm.

She sank her nails into his shoulders with him lengthing her orgasm. Panting hard as her body trembled with him touching her waist to keep her riding him in such force and speed. "Should I get a collar with a tag saying I'm yours..." she asked somewhat breathless as she was joking about the collar. Well every male client who would come in would see she belonged to him.

"No baby.......... im thinking about give you my name!" he leaned over and kissed her lustfully. Arching her back further he pulled away ".... a very personal secretary!............. ride me home so that i can be proud of you!" He finished and locked lips with her again, sliding his hands over bare smooth back, letting her feel his presence all over her.

"Wha-!" She was cut off by his lips as she looked at him stunned with what she just heard. Though she returned his kiss with her slamming her hips down. Her hips rocked when she hit his hilt to add a new sensation then moved in a circle before rising. Then figured he was wanting speed and force she she went back to just plain slamming down hard with her soft walls wrapped tightly around him.

Moving his lips away he archer her back and attacked her swelling breasts once again. Holding onto her by the waist he held her on his dick as she fucked it furiously. He could feel himself losing control, fluid rushing into the bottom of his shaft and moving the way up. He held her tight in anticipation of another burst of ecstasy as she continued to wiggle over his manhood, speeding up his orgasm.

Her nails dug into his shoulder as she tensed her arms around him with her slammnig down on him. She cried out in pure pleasure with her . Her body tensed up with her stillmoving on him in a hard motion to rid her orgasm out. "Come on..." She whispered into his ear with her nibbling on his ear lobe. "Cum in me...I want to feel you..." She said panting as her fluids came rushing to meet his cock.

Folding his arms tightly around her, he squeezed onto her, as a powerful orgasm gripped him. His body jerking fluid inside her with each push as he closed his eyes and soaked in the sweat of pleasure. He shuddered for a bit longer shooting more fluid insider her before taking a deep breath. He then laid back on the bed keeping her on top, secure in his arms as his body recovered. And so the pair lay content and peaceful on the bed as silence overtook the room.

Aiko closed her eyes as she felt his semen rush deep within her as she moved her hips to help lengthen his own orgasm out. Panting and covered in sweat she laid there on top of him with the sound of blood rushing through her ears was the only sound she could hear other than her heart pounding. The strength he had in his arms made her assumed he wasn't going to allow her to move that easily from him. Which was fine as she released her nails from his body with her nuzzling into his chest with a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom