Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tease for a Tease

Status
Not open for further replies.
She glared at him with him snarling at her. She wasn't the type to be pushed around even if it was for money. "I don't think she is your guest to be honest." She said then she was taken back by him smiling about the pool game.

"Been playing for a few years. Taught me on how to get into a man's mind enough to con him out of a few hundred dollars." She said to him as she turned and left him in his office. Her ears were ringing with rage at him and Shiela as she doubted he mentioned her then Shiela came to get her. Shuddering at the thought of him going back to her made her sick to her stomach.

Aiko walked to the kitchen as Mr. Brown handed her Jack's coffee. "Rough morning?" He asked with a curious look.

"You have no idea, Sir." she said with her softly as she poured the sugar and cream in his coffee. Silently she headed to his office where she laid his cup on his desk. She has enough time to grab her uniform out of the dryer before his clients came. Not interacting with Jack as she left him there then went to the wash room where she stripped down to her panties. Aiko pulled on a black laced bra then switched her panties out for black laced. Soon she stood in her maid's uniform with her braiding her hair from ehr face when she heard the door bell ringing. "Coming!" She called out with her running by Jack's office to the front door. There she opened the door to two of his clients. "Please coem on in. Mr. Minada, is in his office waiting for you. I'll be in with your coffee." She said but as she turned to go one of the men reached up grabbing her ass under the skirt.

"Jack sure knows how to pick women." He chuckled as he patted her ass then left her standing there trembling. Soon the two men were in Jack's office though ten minutes passed with Aiko walking in with a large tray of biscuits, coffee, sugar and cream. Silently she set the tray down with her noticing the man who grabbed her ass was glancing at her as she poured their coffees.

Jack was busy preparing himself for the meeting when Aiko brought him the coffee. He was engrossed in the case and didnt take any notice. He was at his coffee when the bell sounded. he got up and welcomed his clients inside his office. It was not until, Eiko came back to serve the guests that he addressed Eiko again.

"so what i am saying is that clause 56A sub 3 would be a great way to go about it. I have checked the previous cases and it has worked every time!!" Jack pressed on his arguments animatedly as Sheila served the guests.

"ahhmm! May i have your attention Mr Wilfred!" he interrupted him as he stared at Eiko.

"Thank you very much, you may leave now" he told Aiko.

"Here take this card hun. i pay good money!" Mr Wilfred stretched out his hand toward Eiko with a rise smile on his face.

"Mr Wilfred this case is off!" Jack shot up with rage. "I do not tolerate such nonsense. Now get the hell out of here before i lose control" He banged the desk and the cups spilled coffee all over the papers.

"Please calm yourself" Mr Wilfred responded "it was just..." he tried to complete when Jack snapped back at him

"Do you understand english or do i have to call the police." Jack breathed heavily because of fury.

The guests thought it better to flee the wrath of their host and hastily collected their belongings, half drenched in coffee. The tried to apologizes but jack was not having any of it.

"Do not return or call me ever again!" Jack silenced Wilfred before he could speak. "Idiots!" he yelled behind them as they left.

He banged the desk again to get Eiko's attention "Clean it!" he said firmly
"And throw away those papers" he instructed as he steamed out of his office.

Aiko stood silent as Mr. Wilfred offered the card but jumped as Jack was yelling at him. She was shocked he wasn't going to allow this man to take her. With the men trying to apologize to Jack but he wasn't going to listen to them. Wit him turning towards her telling her to clean up his office then turned to leave.

"Hold on!" She said with her dropping the tray as she ran after him. There she grabbed his wrist and dug her heels into the floor so she was harder to move with her attached to him.

"What was that about?" She asked with her moving in front of him as she looked up at him in confusion. She was trying to understand this situation between them. Shiela telling her to go to him, him screaming at her and now this. "Jack, there was no way in hell I'd go work for that bastard. I rather..." She said then the last few words she looked away from him. "I rather like working with you or for you...Damn it.." She said as she was at a lose of words.

Though she looked up seeing his suit had coffee on it. "Here...She stepped closer to where she could smell the body wash he used earlier as her hands moved over his chest to his shoulders. She pushed his jacket off his shoulders but since he was tall she had to reach up nearly falling into him to remove his jacket.

He stopped as Aiko pulled his hand. He remained silent as she spoke and complied as she pulled his jacket off.

"Well thanks i mean yes i like your work but i think he wanted something else" he said stroking his forehead and was still red with anger. he moved her hands off his him. It was the first time he touched her skin when suddenly Mr brown arrived at the scene.

"Good lord what has happened here?" he exclaimed.

"Morning uncle!" he left her hands abruptly and addressed Mr brown. "im sorry! i guess i got angry at idiots who came today." he said looking at the mess on the other side of the room.

Aiko looked away as she held his jacket over her arm. "I'll get right on it, Mr. Miranda..." she said faintly but she turned with her walking to his side but stopped. "So what if he wanted more than work. Like I said I won't leave your side..." She whispered to him as she went to his desk placing his jacket down. In silence she took the coffe soaked papers and placed them in the trash can.

She felt like she was reaching out to him and yet he brushed her aside. Why was I... She was trying to figure out why she got close to remove his jacket. Sighing as she found a rag and cleaned the coffee off his desk making it look new once more.

With Mr. Brown and Jack talking she walked by them without making a sound. She reached the laundry room and placed his jacket in the washer and left it to soak in cold water with some soap and extra help of baking soda. Though with her confusion and annoyance she walked to Mr. Brown. "Excuse me." She said to Jack as she looked to Mr. Brown. "Mind if I have the keys to the attic?"

"No..." He said as he handed Aiko the keys but looked at her seeing her cheeks were red. "When I need you I'll call." He smiled at her with her leaving the two.

"Jack, what is going on here? You haven't made a move on Aiko I see..." He said as he looked up at the sadden Aiko who went to the attic. "Women express jealouy when they feel like they are competeing for affection from one man. Since I'm to old for her...Who else do you think she's trying to impress by going out of her way on doing her best?"

he heard her whisper something and was trying to figure out what it was. All he could make out was 'ill never leave' which comforted him for he wasnt going to lose her anytime soon.

Once she left, Jack listened on as Mr Brown lectured him.

"For god sake Paa!" Jack replied after he finished "What books have you been reading!" He chuckled. "I guess i am getting that impression from her but I am her boss!!" he explained "I mean maybe she just wants to be friendly, i cant betray her trust like that!" he added. "im hungry now" he signaled at his tummy.

"Ok son as you wish" he replied. "let me serve you something" he said and moved out followed by Jack behind him.
jack went upstairs, to find Sheila, she was ready in her clothes.

"Im off, where are you headed?" He inquired

"hey how come you finished so early? Well boss called today he says i cant miss today's meeting. I have to go Jack" She explained

"Oh okay i can drop you. Let me change, i had spilled some coffee over my shirt. you wait from me in the car" he hurried his way into his room. he changed into jeans and light blue shirt and came downstairs.

"Uncle wait for me at the table, ill be back in 15 minutes!" he yelled in the corridor and stepped out of the house.

It was not 15 minutes but he was back soon and headed straight for the dining table after he was received by Mr brown at the door.

"Lunch is on the table I need to track the vixen down. She's been all over the place since you left." He said as he pointed to the dining room. Shortly he turned to search for Aiko but stopped seeing her walking out of Jack's office with an annoyed look on her face. "Aiko?"

"Another hacker....A hell of a one too..." She said as she glanced over at Jack but turned away.

"Lunch is ready so-" He started but was cut off by her.

"Not hungry but thank you." She said softly with her heading to the kitchen then to the pool. There she slipped her heels off and sat on the edge. She let her legs dangle in the cool water as she looked out at the blue hues of the water.

"Sorry paa I had to leave in a hurry to drop Sheila of at her office. An emergency meeting." He excused himself for the earlier incident as Mr brown took his seat.

"That's not a problem Jack, it is better she is gone at least Aiko can relax now!" He giggled

"Cmon now i dont know why they never got along together. By the way where is she?" Jack inquired as he took another serving of kebab.

"Well she says she is not hungry! We are eating early you know." He explained

"Oh yes, i skipped breakfast so just couldn't wait" he mentioned

The two continued eating for a while before Jack got up and left for upstairs.

Sometime later he came down in his robes and peeked in th kitchen where Mr Brown was busy with the dishes.
"hey, im at the pool; will be needing some juice soon" he reminded him and moved out to the pool side not knowing that Aiko was present there.

Aiko was laying on the ground enjoying the cool water on her legs but she sat up when she heard Jack entering the pool area. Sighing as she looked down not saying a word.

"Alright...Aiko where are you?!" He yelled for her as he poured the glass of juice and walked out with it seeing her sitting on the side of the pool and he saw Jack haven't noticed. Sighing he went to the table and placed the juice on the table Jack uses and left the two. "Oh Aiko..." He turned as he anncounced to Jack she was in the same room as him. "When you're done could you help me?"

"Yes, sir." She said blankly as she was somewhat lost in her thoughts. Sighing as she undid her braid. Her hair came loose as it fell around her shoulders seeing she couldn't stay there even if her feelings for Jack was developing, it wasn't going to happen.

Jack jumped removed his robes and jumped in the water without even noticing Aiko lying on the side, perhaps her black dress camouflaged her in the shade whereas the pool was covered in sunlight. It was only after Mr Brown came and conversed with her that he realized she sat nearby. He resurfaced at the center of the pool as she sat at the side with her head down, playing with the water with her nibble soft feet. He breathed a sigh and and cleared the water off his face.

"hey! not in mood for a swim?" he inquired. "..........Not even the with this awesome sun!" he exclaimed and dipped back into the pool before coming up closer toward her.

With water dripping off his head over his now visible upper body he continued to speak. "I am sorry for what happened in the morning............. and then later in the office........ First was an accident second was my fault."

Aiko didn't look at him when he asked her about a swim then when he swam closer to her she pulled her feet out of the water with her looking at him. The way the water rolled down his chest made her heart skip a beat but she looked away from him. "It was a practical joke...Thats all." She said softly as she tucked her hair behind her ear then heard him mentioning this afternoon. Finally she looked back at him looking at him with a curious look. "I'm grateful you kept him from gonig further on his offer but Mr. Miranda there are a few things here that is keepign me here but one of them..." She began but came to an end as she wasn't sure if it was possible to finish without making things odd between them.

"I'm gonig to say it..Jack, I feel like I'm falling for someone here but I can pursue my lust or curious feelings for him since he's with another woman that he keeps bringing over. By someone its you." She said as she felt her face going red from her confessing to him. "I am guessing you're not listening and staring at my breasts." She sighed as she got to her feet then bent down grabbing her heels. "Enjoy your swim, Mr. Miranda..." She said with a weak but faint smile with her leaving the pool as she headed into the Kitchen but Mr. Brown dismissed her in which she told him not eralizing Jack could hear from there.

"I'm heading to the attic if you gentlemen need me." She said to him as she rushed out of the kitchen to the stairs then disappeared to the attic. She stayed or mainly refused the other man since she felt like she was falling for Jack and also both supported her at the thought she was wanting an education adn didn't give a damn she read in Jack's office on many different cultures. Once she got to the attic she walked across the creaking floor to the dimly lit pool table where she began to fool around the table.

Jack stood in the water dumbfounded as she snubbed his advances once again. How could she criticize his personal life and snatch herself away from him so coldly. She left him wondering and steaming inside the pool. He pulled himself out of the pool and sat the chair drying himself when he heard her saying she was going to the attic.

He didnt want to force her and so far he had tried his best to hide his feelings for her but if she wanted him just as much why cant she get over Sheila. I am her boss i can sleep with anyone i want, she doesn't have to tell me what to do, he thought to himself as he sipped the juice. He felt deeply affronted at her behavior and was getting mad and impatient at the same time. Who the hell does she think she is he threw the glass down at the floor with disgust.

He shot up and pulled on the robes over him as he moved purposefully across inside the house. He headed straight for the stairs, skipped his room and went on to the attic. With every step his heart raced faster and his anger fueled by his passion for her spurred him on. He pushed the door wide open and walked straight in.

Aiko was there preparing the table when she heard the door fly open. She was frightened to see Jack and shouted something but Jack was as mad he had ever been. He ignored everything, his eyes fixed at Aiko as she stepped back. Jack walked right into her grabbing her with his arms and pushing her up against the wall. Placing her hands over her head he forced them against the wall behind, she was completely under his control. He could do anything he wanted with her.

He looked straight into those emerald eyes, she blushed away. he bit his lips in frustration and spoke

"Look here!" he told her "Look toward me when i speak to you!" he shouted. Pushing himself against her he forced her to look up to him, "WHY!!" he exclaimed. "Why cant i have you?" he implored looking straight at her.

Aiko did look up when the door slammed open. His disturbed presence filled the room as she pulled the pool stick in front of her. "What the hell?!" She yelled at him but he moved quicker than she thought. With him slamming her into a wall she cried out by the shock. She tried to push him off but he grabbed her hands placing them over her head. The more she fought the more she felt him pressing into her. Her heart raced but stopped when he yelled about why he couldn't have her.

"What?" She asked as she looked up at him dumb-founded. The struggling came to a stop as her emerald eyes looking into his own eyes. "Mr. Miranda...." She said weakly with her eyes looking away from him. "You could have me if you asked." She said as she looked up at him. "I confessed to you at the pool I'd refuse all advances from other men because of you." She said with ehr twisting her wrists in his grasps but he held her tightly. "Jack...I think I may have fallen for you." she said softly with her taking in some shaken breaths after he slammed her into a wall. This was the more agressive but yet weird way of turning her on.

There was silence after Aiko finished talking, as the two looked at each other with desire. Jack leaned his face over hers and tilting it slightly kissed her lips. Pulling himself off her to regain his breath he whispered, "I need you badly" and locked lips with her once again. His anger subsided and he calmly let go of her hands. Sliding his arms down her sides he placed them at the small of her back and pushed her up toward him. Locking her in his arms he pressed her firmly into his body as he slid his tongue in her mouth and searched for her tongue. He stood their in the dim lit room eyed closed, exploring her mouth and her body enveloped in his.

Her eyes searched within his own but her eyes went wide as he kissed her the first time. She didn't return the kiss as she was in shock but when he kissed her a second time she closed her eyes with him letting go of her hands she laid her hands on his shoulders then moved them down to his chest. With him pullin gher up into him she felt her breasts pressing firmly against his chest as her arms went around his neck. Her tongue gently teased his when he entered her mouth. The sensation of him holding her made her at ease as she tighten her grip on him with her heart racing.

He slid his hands down further and began feeling her tight buttocks from over her black skirt while licking her tongue. Leaning over her further he continued licking her tongue before pulling away to take a few breaths. Breathing heavily he looked into her eyes before pecking over her red cheeks and then over her temple. His hands rubbing her ass intensely as he kissed on her chin.

She jumped as she felt him feeling her ass but she bent backwards with him leaning further over her. With him pulling from her she was taking a few deep breaths but smiled as he kissed her redden cheeks and her temple. "Someone's happy or horny." She said with a soft giggle escaping her lips with her teasing him. With him rubbing her ass she heard Mr. Brown calling for her to eat some lunch then get back to work.

Aiko sighed as she felt her heart sinking. "Damn..." She said softly as she closed her eyes feeling him kissing her chin with her tilting her head back. She was wanting him but she didn't want his Uncle to walk in on them fooling around. Her fingers dug into the back of his shoulders. "Fuck it..." She muttered as she ran her hands down to his chest realizing he was wearing his robe. She pushed it aside as she ran her hands over his bare chest, liking the feeling of his bare chest.

"Mr Brown we are buseeeey!" Jack yelled when he heard him call Aiko. Mr Brown was clever enough to understand what he meant.

Smiling back at her he let her open his robes while squeezing her bulging ass cheeks. He was wearing just the swimming short inside and her hands running over his chest flared his passion further. He took hold of her hands and pushed them against the wall again. Moving in closer he kissed her lips again. Nibbling at them slightly he slid down to her chin and then under it. He rubbed his unshaven face onto her forcing her to turn it to one side. He then pressed his face onto her neck and took a deep breath taking in all her fragrance. Finally, he began licking over her neck; his strokes getting longer and stronger as he enjoyed the warmth of her skin.

She took in a shakey breath as he forced her hands above her head. Moaning in the kiss as she moved her bare foot up against the back of his calf. When he pulled his lips away she did give him a playful pout until he started to nibble down to her chin then she tilted her head up letting him have full access. With him rubbing his unshaven face against her did annoy her enough to turn her head away from him. Her body felt weak with him licking her neck though with his strokes getting stronger and longer.

"Ah..." she arched her back wanting him as he was driving her crazy. Her heart was racing as her mind was reeling to the point she couldn't think straight. She let off a soft whimper as she tried to grab him but his grip held her down.

He enjoyed her neck for a few more minutes and reached down to her bare collar bone. But to his annoyance he could not for he was taller than her. In his frustration he pulled away and looked into her eyes and whispered
"Im letting you hands go but behave yourself" he smiled.

Then he let her hands free and slid his own arms around her back pulling her up against the wall. Now he could get full access to her neck and cleavage. Without wasting any further time he resumed the action. Sliding his hands to her side and onto her smooth thighs he pulled them up so that she could wrap her legs around his waste. Placing his hand on her butt again he continued eating and licking her neck getting lower every second until his tounge reached into her cleavage just above the blouse that housed the pair breasts he so wanted to worship.

He pulled back in frustration again. "Removed it quick!" he cried impatiently. "I cant wait!" he added squeezing her buttocks over her skirt.

Aiko was groaning under him as he licked her neck then when he moved her up against the wall she heard something rip. Her uniform was caught on a nail and with him moving her it snagged then ripped. She gasped as her uniform became loose though when he mentioned about her removing it she looked at him seeing he wasn't in the mood for teasing.

With her legs hooked around his waist she reached to her dress and loosen it further then pulled herself up where she pulled the uniform over her head. There she was settled before him with her in her black laced bra and thong. Her face was red as she looked away from him with her hands on his shoulders.

He stared at her removing her top and prepared himself to indulge in the treat unfolding in front of him. As soon as she was done, he moved over and kissed her cheek. Then licked over her lips, compelling her to face him after which he gave her another long juicy kiss; eventually leaving her face sucking onto her lower lip - giving a clear indication of events to follow. All the while rubbing his hands over her bare lower back and butt cheeks.

he looked down over her bra struggling to contain her bulging beasts and his eyes lit up as he surveyed her body further down. He began circling his tongue over the erect nipples under her bra, one by one at each breast.

Her heart was racing as she felt his bare hands going after her bare ass and back. With her looking back at him he moaned in the kiss as she wrapped her arms around him with him nibbling on her lower lip. Her eyes followed his lips to her breasts. With him licking her nipples made her moan with ansimalistic desire. "That feels good...!" She called out to him as she pressed her fingers into his back.

She moved within his grasps wanting to please him as well but he held her tightly against the wall. She still wore her stocks that came up to her upper thighs.

His lips moved up to her upper breast. he took his time to kiss her gently over the sensitive skin. Moving from left to right he felt her over above the lacing over bra. But he wanted something else for now so he pulled away. Leaving her wrists he brought his hands over and cupped her breasts. "Perfect aren't they just!" he exclaimed and moved in kiss her lips again. Sliding his tongue in her mouth once more he wrestled with her tongue.

She was lost within his touch and grasps. Soon she moaned softly in his kiss as he could move her body any way he could. Aiko reached back behind her nd unhooked her bra having it hit the dusty floor leaving herself exposed to him. Her tonuge darted in and against his own with her pressing her bare breasts into his chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom