Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tease for a Tease

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a bit of an anti-climax in the end for Jack. Soon he was overcome by guilt and left the curtain cursing himself. He had become a stalker now! He went back to bed attempting to sleep again but he was struggling to keep his desire under control. He checked his cell for any replies from Sheila but there was nothing from her.

Finally he decided to get up and take a swim. He put his robe on and went to the bathroom in search for his shorts and goggles. The pool was on the opposite corner to his office downstairs. He changed quickly and putting his robe on made his way downstairs. Soon he was swimming across from one end to the other in the pool. The cool water felt very relaxing in the summer heat. Furthermore he could finally keep his mind of her as he concentrated on making his next stroke.

With Aiko relaxing in the soft grass but shortly she turned over and got ot her feet and headed back to the house, with a slight limp. Her mind was wondering if she could shower then grab some salt to ease the pain. Shaking her head as she went to the kitchen where she saw Mr. Brown was gone. Not thinking twice as she found some salt then placed it under her tongue. When she got cramps salt seemed to ease it.

Moaning in delight as the cramp disappeared from her and she walked upstairs to grab a spare uniform but noticed Jack's room was ajarred. "Mr. Miranda?" She called out as she went to his bedroom door and knocked on it. Her toned buttocks and her hips swayed side to side with her advancing into his room when she heard nothing. Her steps were slow and cautious as she furthered entered his room only to see the hamper on the inside of his bathroom door was full of his dirty clothes. Seems Mr. Brown forgot Jack's clothes and went shopping. Smiling as she reached into Jack's hamper and pulled out his clothes which both of her arms to hold.

Something in the hamper must have been soaked in sweat as Aiko coughed at the musky scent. "Damn! Yeah, time to wash these evil things." She smiled wiht a soft giggle at her own joke with her turning to leave Jack's room which was hard to do with his boxers falling from her arms, his shirt would fall next then his slacks.

He continued his freestyle swim for a while before he pulled himself out and sat on the side. His blue shorts were soaked with water defining his pelvic area and his toned body shone in the afternoon sun. Sitting there with his feet in water he then recalled that he had left his cell upstairs.

"Uncle can you please bring my cell from my room." he shouted facing the kitchen. "I am in the pool, some orange juice would be nice too!" he added and dived back in the pool again resurfacing a few minutes afterward. He was thoroughly enjoying himself in the pool after a mentally draining day.

Mr. Brown nodded and yelled to the stairs. "Aiko! When you're done come give Jack his juice to the pool side!"

Aiko sighed as she walked down the stairs. "Alright, give me a moment!" She called back with her heading to the laundry room. There she placed Jack's clothes into the washer and began the cycle. also where she left her sneakers if she was doing many tasks. Aiko walked into the kitchen seeing the glass of juice sitting on the counter top.

"Would you mind? I'm trying a new dish for dinner and you're my tester." He smirked seeing her shudder. He had her test bitter dinners which affected her in some ways.

"Oh man..." she said with her taking the juice to the pool side as she looked around for where he placed his towel. Seeing it folded on a lawn chair she walked over to it as she heard Jack splashing behind her. She place the glass on the table but instead of walking away she headed over to the pool side with her placing her hands behind her back. "Mr. Miranda?" She called out to him to get his attention as her long brown hair draped over her left shoulder. Normally she'd have her hair in a bun but when running she placed her hair in a ponytail. Her hair was long enough to where it stopped right under her breasts.

"Mr. Miranda, I placed your juice next to your towel. Don't forget it." She told him with a smile but when she turned to leave her foot slipped out from under her. "Whoa!" she called out with her falling back into the water. The water was so clear in her eyes but she kicked off the side of the pool coming up to the surface, coughing.

Mr. Brown however left the kitchen to grab the cell phone as he realized Aiko didn't grab it just his juice. "That scatter brain girl." He chuckled but when he came back with Jack's cell phone he noticed Aiko swimming to the edge of the pool. He tossed the phone on Jack's towel with him rushing over. "Aiko, are you alright?" he asked with her hanging on to the edge of the pool smiling.

"Fine, just stood on a wet floor." She said with her pulling herself out of the pool as she felt her clothes sticking to every curve of her body. She stood there dripping wet but covered herself up, failing. Mr. Brown chuckled as he motioned Aiko to stay as he left to grab Aiko a towel. Leaving her in Jack's line of sight as she stood there blushing as if she was virgin allowing her first lover to see her naked.

He turned around when he heard a female voice. It was Aiko who had brought the juice. Jack breathed out a sigh as his eyes met her but trying to avoid her he hit a back stroke. "Ok thanks, ill get it!" he said moving away. Then suddenly there was a loud splash and the next thing he saw was Aiko in the pool.

'oh no!" he shouted as she struggled away. But that was all he could say, his mouth left open, as his mind became overwhelmed with the curves and the wet hair on display. Her drenched clothes stuck to her skin leaving little to the imagination. He rubbed his hand over his face subconsciously, clearing the water from his eyes enabling them to survey her thoroughly, examining every minute detail visible to them.

And it was all there to behold; her nipples poking through her blouse, the depth of her cleavage, the freckle on her right thigh, the roundness of her buttocks and her smooth back. He kept staring, admiring and gasping as Mr brown came and went. The poor girl stood their all by herself struggling to dodge the watchful eyes of her employer. It was only when Mr Brown came rushing again that Jack finally took his eyes of her.

"Oh im sorry. I mean you could have used my towel." He suggested running his hands through his wet hair, breathing heavily even though he had been stationary for a while.

Aiko didn't look at Jack as she was embarassed to face him. She couldn't cover herself up as her breasts was perky and full and the cool water made it worse as her nipples were revealed. Shivering slightly as Mr. Brown placed a towel around her shoulders.

"Sorry for being improper." she said with her looking over at Jack with a weak smile. "I get clumsy at times so I didn't think I'd fall in the pool." she finished with her cheeks still red as she knew what water did to white clothes but she was examining his own body.

"Damn! He's got a killer body!" She thought as her ex couldn't com in his league. Though Aiko backed away slowly with her eyes leaving him as she rushed out of the pool area. Mr. Brown saw her walking through the kitchen still wet.

"I'll bring you up some tea to warm up." He called to her but she yelled back as she was climbing the stairs.

"No need...Hot shower!" She yelled back with her running up the stairs to her room where she slammed the door. Her inner thighs tremblingand her nails digging in the long white towel. A soft whimper left her lips as she slid down the door to the floor. God, she'd love to have a lover with his body and intelligence. She hit her head against the door gently knowing he wouldn't look at her so she'd keep her distance from him knowing she was crossing Shelia's area.

Sighing as Aiko got off the floor and went to her small bathroom where she tossed the towel aside with her striping down to nothing. Shivering Aiko turned the hot water on then stepped under it as her brown hair fanned over her back covering to the small of her back. She was leaning against the wall with the hot water rushing down her back. The soft folds of her womanhood grew sensative as she imagined someone with Jack's body taking her into their arms. "No..No!" She whimpered softly as she shook her head as she couldn't afford to imagine such things to distract her from her job. Sighing as she stood there with her body soaknig in the heat.

"No it's alright he replied, we all have those days" he said smiling back.

Eventually Mr brown covered her with the towel, getting ever so close to her. he pushed himself back into the water carrying a tempestuous glee. I would never be able to fulfill my desires with her he thought.

"Uncle you are a lucky man!" He yelled excitedly when Aiko had left

"Oh gosh c'mon give me a break! your cellphone is at the table and so is your juice." he said as he turned to leave "i think she liked what she saw in the pool" he added winking back at him and headed out.

"Really!" he shouted back and dived in again.

Eventually he pulled himself out of the pool and moved swiftly across to cover himself with the the towel. he took his time to dry himself thoroughly before slipping into his robes. He then sat at the table and sipped his juice before reaching out for his cell. There was some good and some bad news for Shiela had told him to pick her up straight from work but she wasnt feeling well!

Once Aiko had warmed up she got out of the shower and wrapped herself up in towel as she blow dried her hair. She was a tomboy but a woman afterall. Once her hair was dry she went to her bed and fell into the small thing. She was comfortable as if she'd sleep with a man it be in his bed. Though Aiko rolled onto her back with her having the urge to be fucked raw.

"Shit!" she groaned as she moved her hand down to her inner thigh, caressing it. Slowly she slipped her fingers to her own clit giving it a gentle rub. She bit her lower lip moaning softly as her thumb rubbed her clut as her fingers dipped between her folds as she teased herself. She let off a slight groan as she pressed her hand into herself with her running her fingers deep within herself making her hips rock to the sensation. Aiko had closed her door when she came into her room also she didn't think anyone would bother her seeing Jack had his work and Shiela and Mr. Brown was bit to old for her and she saw him as an uncle herself.

Sheila and Jack were childhood friends. They grew up together and had been spending night at each other's place through out their teens and beyond so this was nothing new. However, Jack was desperately disappointed when he read that she was unwell because he was looking for some action tonight. Now he became worried about her and gulped down his juice hastily before heading back to his rooms.

He changed into a casual wear; blue jeans, snickers and white shirt. And picking up his navy blue blazer, he went downstairs.

"Good evening uncle!" he greeted Mr brown who was busy in the kitchen. Im going to get Sheila, can you please prepare some soup?" he requested. "she's probably caught some flue again" he explained.

"hmm well i guess i can do that" he replied

"You want any groceries?" he asked leisurely swinging the car keys in his hands.

"Oh no i have been to the market." he replied picking up the tray. "thanks for asking, now go enjoy yourself!" he said putting the tray in the oven

"okay bye, i wonder what your maid is upto" he joked as he picked off a few grapes and headed out.

Aiko flinched as she reached to a point she wanted to be at. Her body quivered as she orgasmed but she laid there on her side with her heart racing. After awhile she went to her bathroom where she got washed up then dressed in her maid's outfit but without the head gear. Soon Aiko was walking down the stairs after she slipped her heels on. Once sh eslipped into the kitchen there was grapes on the counter but she grabbed an apple.

"Where's Mr. Miranda?" She asked Mr. Brown as he looked over seeing her slightly flushed cheeks.

"He went to get Shiela. She may be ill and would you mind preparing her a room next to Jack's?" He asked to see the slight disappointment in her eyes. "I know you aren't fond of her but she is Jack's childhood friend afterall." He said with her walking out of the kitchen. So what he saw earlier at the pool side was the truth.

Aiko silently went to the room next to Jack's where she opened the windows and dusted everything. There she prepared for Shiela's arrival where if she got sick Aiko would be quick to help her out. The though of helping such a woman made her skin crawl. "Why did I have to work for a ladys man..." she muttered with her fluffying the pillows and left the room open.

He drove his black Porsche through the busy afternoon streets. Finally he arrived at his destination and parked his car across the street in front of a tall building that housed Sheila's office. she worked as a financial consultant over there. He turned off the engine and called her cell.

"hey darlin, im here. want me to come up?" he inquired

"No im at the reception, i can see you!" she replied.

"Ok then hurry up hun!" he said excitedly and dropped the call. He then opened the door and stood leaning against the car waiting for her.

Soon she came out of the exit in here black 2 piece suit. He got back inside quickly and opened the side door signaling her to hurry up. She moved across the street swiftly and took her seat beside jack fastening her seat belt. The doors closed and they Porsche sped away. It was just before evening before they got back home. Jack took her to a physician on their way back. She was advised to rest and Jack was trying to convince her to take a day off as they got off the car.

Aiko was sitting in the kitchen as Mr. Brown got her to taste test some of his dishes. "Wonderful..." She said with her smiling at him as he looked at her stil seeing the slight dread in her eyes.

"Look you don't have to see that darn woman but if you see her respect her. She's Jack's best friend." He loked at ehr with a stern look but saw her glaring at him.

"If she insults me because I don't have a degree once more I can't promise I won't tear her apart." She warne dhim but he slammed his beefy hands down in front of her seeing her standing as well as if to fight him back.

"You touch her then you're fired. Jack didn't employ you...I DID! So show her respect like a young lady you are and she's gone in the morning. Also she's sick!" He growled at her seeing her smirking.

"Like I give a damn about her." She said with her leaving Mr. Brown standing there. Steaming as she walked up to her door and shut the door. Aiko ripped the uniform off and slipped in her jeans and a red blouse. With her pulling her boots on she grabbed her key sthen headed otu of her room shutting it shut close.

They came inside and Mr brown welcomed them at the door. After greeting him, they went upstairs where Sheila took to her room while Jack waited for her in the lounge switching through the channels.

"Take your time hun, there's a great game on!" he yelled as he sat back on the sofa his eyes fixed on the tele.

It was some time before she came out wearing a simple white robe and sat beside him. Jack put his left arm behind her and she cuddled in him.
"Feeling better now?" he inquired. "yeah im good" she said playing with his hair.

A break in play gave him a chance to turn his attention toward her. "hey you sexy thing, you should have dried that hair" he whispered running his fingers though her blonde hair. "You hungry?" he inquired. She nodded in the affirmative. "Well i have got some soup prepared just for you. In fact let me check on the dinner" he got up pecking her on the cheek and headed downstairs.

"uncle when can we have dinner" he came yelling down the corridor.

"Well there is still some time to go son." he replied as jack entered the kitchen.

"If it's going to be late then can you please get Sheila's soup served upstairs. She needs it right now!" he suggested tasting some sausage. "Where is aiko and why are you doing all this alone?" he looked around anxiously.

"oh well she just had a bad head ache." Mr Brown suggested.

Aiko was gone from the house as she was hussling pool players down at the bars. "Any takers?" She looked around as another challenger came up shortly as her vodka came as well. Aiko tossed the shot back and asked for more but the men were surprised at the reaction.

"Whoa! Slow down Vixen. Tonight is still young.." One man said to her but she pulled away from him as she broke the rack of balls sinking the solid two into the right cent pocket. So far she won two matches and two hundred dollars. Aiko took her shots and lost this round so she was down to a hundred dollars. With her feeling odd she decided to call it quits and took her remaining hundred and headed back. Aiko drove to the garage seeing Jack was back. The thought made her shudder as she dismounted from her motorcycle and walked inside with her helmet in her hand. Aiko's head was light as she went into the kitchn to fill her stomach with Mr. Brown turning.

"AIKO! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" He yelled at her as she winced from him but he knew it wasn't from fear as he could smell the vodka on her breath. "Shiela is here already and-" He was cut off as she glared at him once more.

"I don't give a fuck if she's here I don't work for her I only work for you and Jack." She said as this was the first time she mention Jack's first name. With her shaking her head to think clearly enough to stand her ground. "I didn't come in here to get yelled out but to apologize for HOW I worded my works. But never mind then." She snapped but Mr. Brown took her keys from her and pocketed them.

"Probation, Ms. Aiko!" He yelled once more seeing she wasn't phased by it as she headed up the stairs in her high heeled boots.

"Like I give a damn." She said in a rather annoyed tone knowing Jack nor Shiela could hear her as she figured they moved to fucking by now. Sure she was actting like a rebellous teenager but something about that woman pissed her off. With Aiko tossing her helmet on her bed she shut her door and headed down to the library where she had to check Jack's computer. She walked down the stairs as she had to stop mid way as the alcohol was taking affect on her now. "Why did I have to be a light weight..." She muttered with her continuing to JAck's office where she turned his PC on seein gthere was someone trying to hack in already.

"Idiots..."She said as she did little traps here and there until he fell into a worm hole. "Good luck cleaning you damned computer..." She said as she leaned back in the chain closing her eyes. God she felt weak for the time being as she slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

Over in jack's room Sheila and Jack were busy with each other for some time. Jack had her against the wall and was thrusting his cock ever so deeper inside her, the groans from the pair getting ever louder.

"babe you are gonna kill me today. aah haa aaaah" Sheila groaned but jack was relentless. He had been at it for an about an hour now having orgasmed once already but he was still as intense as ever. Sheila had recovered quite well from her flue and had been in a bliss for the past hour. "Oh goddd yes, i love that cock of yours, aaaaarhhh" Sheila cried as Jack stepped up the rhythm for a final climax.

And soon enough she was wiping the last bits of cum off his member. when she had finished he carried her in his arms and dumped her on the bed. She pulled him in and climbed on top.

"you are not that strong anymore now are you?" she joked, playing with his scratchy chest hair.

"well that's because i gave everything i had to you" he said pulling her close to him.

"You were great, better than ever! getting practice somewhere?" she pinched his cheeks.

"aaoow, easy girl! no well im still struggling to find the right girl!" he replied panting, still recovering from the intense orgasm he had a few minutes earlier.

"well jack you far are too picky hun. i wont be around forever you know" She said looking in his eyes.

"i know dear im willing to give anybody a chance but.... . Actually i have been thinking about someone." he replied sliding his hands off her an putting them under his head.

"hey really!!!" she exclaimed excitedly "Now i know where that extra intensity came from." She giggled.

"oh naaaw so far nothing has happened, because there is a problem" he said shaking his head.

"wait you haven't fallen for a lesbo have you? what kind of a girl would disagree to sleep with you!" she inquired intriguingly.

"no babe it's more serious than that and im falling for her really fast!" he said frustratingly

"Well then who is that lucky girl?" she asked smiling "And will she share you with me." she asked banging her fists on his chest.

Jack puffed his cheeks. "well you must not tell anybody and i also want your help" he said facing her.

"what the fuck Jack, you cant talk to that girl!" She sat up throwing her arms about! "When did that happen? Now im really concerned!!" She said folding her arms around her full breasts.

"ok it's Aiko." Jack said brushing his hand through his hair.

"Aiko? who is that?" She exclaimed.

Jack pulled her in close and whispered "it's the new maid!"

"what!" she shot back. "Are you serious?" She screamed. "Wow Jack i didnt know you were stalking maids!" She gave him a disgusting look.

"hey dont shout. And she is not actually a maid, she just working here to pay for college." he replied annoyingly.

"Jack wake up darling, she IS your maid and all maids work for money ok!" she hopped off him and slipped out of bed.

"hey let's take a shower now before you shock me any further!" She suggested still shaken from the latest revelation. Jack shook himself off and followed her into the bathroom.

The conversation continued between the two inside the shower as Jack narrated the day's events to her. They finished shower and dried each other.

"look Jack i have always supported you. She must have something in her to grab your attention but i just want you to be sure that this is not one of your crazy infatuations again!" She said holding his face close to hers.

"Thanks, that's all i need from you." The two then proceeded to make a prolonged kiss.

Soon afterwards the lights were off and the two cuddled together in bed for a good night's sleep.

When morning came Aiko stirred in Jack's seat and noticed the computer was still on. "Wha.."

"Hello hun!" A voice rang out that made her wince. The face on teh screen was a girly man with thin rimmed glasses. "Seemed you bested me again." He sighed he leaned back in his chair seeing Aiko wasn't in the mood for their teasing after a computer battle.

"Sug, don't bother me." Aiko said in a most sickly voice ever and he snapped his fingers which was loud enough for her to nearly fall off the chair.

"Ah! Hang over. Shiela there again?" He teased as Aiko glared at him through the computer screen. Destin managed to hack into the web cam only as she destroyed his computer he used to hack Jack's for his employer. The lawyer Jack was going against hired him to track down what plan Jack had but since he hired Aiko she's been kicking his ass so it was impossible to get anything.

"Destin..." She asid with her rubbing her face seeing asprin and a glass of water sitting on the desk. Aiko smiled seeing Mr. Brown came in and placed it there. She hated drinking but it was the last resort to get relaxed. Aiko took the pills as Destin watched her with his blue eyes sparkling.

"Hun, why don't I take you out for lunch? Seems this man doesn-"

"Drop it before I locate your home and rip it to shreds." She snapped as Destin smirked.

"Oh...Aiko doesn't want me to insult her Boss...Or is it her fuck buddy?" He chimed but Aiko smirked right back with her leaning in revealing the cleavage she had.

"Jealous?" She asked as she hit a few keys destroying that laptop he had. Sighing Aiko got up and slowly made her way to the kitchen for her glass of water and the asprin bottle. The sounds of a beater hitting a metal bowl was like a force field to her for the time being. "Sorry, Mr. Brown..." She said as she placed the bottle of asprin on the counter next to him as she looked up at the old man seeing he wasn't going to look at her. "I know how I acted wasn't..Lady like nor was it Professional since you and Mr. Miranda have given me a chance where I was running down on my luck an-"

Before she could finish Mr. Brown got her in a head lock grinning. "All I needed to hear. Try this!" He said as he placed a biscuit in her mouth that had herbs in it.

Aiko was struggling in his grasps until she was gagged with the biscuit. Soon Mr. Brown let her go as she hit the island behind her. Silently she ate the biscuit and had to fight Mr. Brown to steal two more. "Save some for the other two!" He yelled with her darting away but he stood there watching the girl disappear with a large smile. Lively one which what seemed to be needed in the house.

Aiko made her way up the stairs as she was met with the stentch of sex. Coughing as she tried not to make a sound as she went to her room. There she stripped from her clothes and finished her breakfast. It took her abit to get in and out of the shower as she opened the windows in her room. With her looking in her mirror the water rolled over her body as she got done with her shower. She looked in the mirror wondering what made Shiela different from her? Yes, Shiela was Jack's long time friend and was intelligent who had a degree. In other words a big head start compared to Aiko. With Aiko finishing grooming she got dressed in shorts and a tank top seeing her uniforms haven't been washed yet, her slip up.

"Shit.." She groaned as she gathered the uniforms up and walked out of her room and past Jack's down to the first floor. There she stod in the wash room washing her uniforms and ironing Jack's slacks and dress shirts. Her long brown hair was pulled back from her face as she stayed in that one little room.

Over in Jack's room, he was still fast asleep with with his arms wrapped around Sheila. She had just woken up but didnt want to disturb Jack. She laid there, eyes closed, sliding her hands over his arms.

"Wake up cowboy!" She whispered eventually with her face carrying a subtle smile. Jack remained unmoved until she plucked a hair off his arm.

"aaoww" Jack pulled his arm off her turning over coming to rest on his back. Sheila pulled herself over and rested his head over his chest closing her eyes as Jack dozed off to sleep again.

Mr. Brown called to Aiko. "Aiko, call down the two for breakfast...Don't worry I'll set a plate aside for you." He said with ehr calling out in agreement with her walking out of the washroom then headed up stairs.

She felt sick as she stood in front of Jack's door and knocked. "Mr. Miranda breakfast is ready for you and your....Guest." She did struggle to find the right words to call Shiela without the feeling of vomitiong. "Mr. Brown cooked up something interesting for breakfast today." She said with a smile which she figured it would heard with her walking away as her blue shorts stuck to the curves of her hips and toned ass.

"If they were asleep but more than likely hearing of your cooking would bounce Jack out of bed." She reported to Mr. Brown as he looked at her with a curious look.

"What?" She slowly ventured into the kicthen not sure if she should run or stay.

"Thats the second time you called my Nephew by his first name...I find it funny." He said laughing as he gave her eggs, bacon and two biscuits. "Go to your studies in Jack's office. I doubt the two will venture in there. Done the wash?"

"Yes, I can't hang his clothes up with them still in there. Out of respect of course." She said with her taking her orange juice and breakfast to his office where she set the dishes on the floor then grabbed a book on finanical buisness. Once she found a book she sat down next to her plates forgeting she left the door open to Jack's office.

{sorry for the veeeeeery late update. i was toooo busy}

Sheila opened her eyes when Aiko called. "There comes your crush calling us to the breakfast." She stroked his hair and continued smiling "I bet she's jealous of me." She then lifted herself over hime and sorting her hair out move out of the bed.

"Cmon Jack wake up hun" She pulled the sheet off him. "Oh so it is the morning wood you are hiding" She said chuckling. But Jack was still fast asleep.

"Ok hun im going to my room" she said as she slid in her robes and continued. "And you be careful with your boner, there are ladies in this house". She then leaned over his face and kissed his cheek; Jack fidgeted in response. "Maybe SHE can take care of THAT!" She smiled and slid the sheet over him as she moved away.

Sheila took a quick shower in her room and then headed downstairs when she saw the door to Jack's office open. She walked over and saw Eiko sat on the floor with her breakfast and a book.

"Sweetie what in the world are you up to" She exclaimed! "Finish your stuff quickly because Jack wants you upstairs" She winked at her.
"Oh and dont worry, ill have Mr Brown engaged at the table" She smiled and closed the door behind her.

She then went to the kitchen and stood at the door. "Mr Brown, Jack will not be coming downstairs until 10" She announced as Mr Brwon was removing the kettle off the stove. "or maybe later if the circumstances demand it" she added looking down the corridor where the door to Jack's office was still shut.

"i think we should begin the breakfast" She turned toward him and smiled.

(Its ok.)

Aiko looked up seeing Shiela standing there with her telling her Jack needed her. Her eyes watched Shiela walking out of the office. She rolled her eyes and finished eatting then placed the book aside then headed out of the office. She was wearing her running shorts as she headed upstairs. There she knocked on Jack's door but didn't hear him answer.

"Sir, Miss Shiela said you needed me." She said as she walked in seeing his clothes were all over the place. It smelled of sex but she went to huis window as she pushed it out having fresh air coming in. "Mr. Miranda." She called out as she saw he was still in bed. Seeing Miss Shiela was lying she went around his room picking up his discarded clothing then disappeared into his bathroom to see if he had more dirty clothes.

It must have been the noise or maybe the cool breeze coming through the window that suddenly woke him up. He opened his eyes and looked at the clock, it was close to nine. Stretching himself he recalled he had an appointment with a client at 9:30 and sprung off the bed all naked. "Shiela im coming to get you baby!!!" he exclaimed as he moved swiftly across to the bathroom.

He closed the door behind him smiling gleefully when he looked up and realized it was Eiko. It all happened so quickly and now he stood their all naked staring at her with horror, his manhood pointing straight at her. Regaining his senses he quickly covered his private parts. "What the hell are you doing here?" he screamed and turned around embarrassingly toward the door. He opened it awkwardly and scurried away to find some cover in the bed sheet.

Aiko looked up hearin ghim yelling so she dropped the dirty clothes to rush out but she was met with a naked man. Her face went red as he stood there naked with morning wood. With him shouting she turned away from him to keep from seeing him. "Don't fucking yell at me!" She snapped back at him as she turned when she heard him rushing out to his bed but she was quick behind him.

With him getting into bed she glared at him. "Shiela came and told me you needed me. So blame her for this....Mix up." She said with locks of hair falling over her red face. She was using every strength of will power to resist to call his best friend a whore. Aiko turned away from him with her crossing her arms under her breasts. "If you don't mind I'm going to finish my reading." She said to him as she walked ou of his room shutting his door. Silently she shut his door then desended the stairs to his office. Once there she picked up her dishes and went to the Kitchen seeing Shiela and Brown there. Aiko glared at Shiela as she turned from the woman and went to Jack's office where she shut the door. There she sat on the floor in the sun light returning to the book where she seemed to escape reality.

Jack was still puzzled by what she had just told him and his on his bed recovering from his embarrassment when Shiela came knocking. "Jack you alright there?"

"ye come in" he said sliding into his robes.

"What happened? I saw her running away. How did you mess up? " She asked entering the room.

"So she was correct" Jack said shaking his head. "Why did you have to this?" he threw his arms up in disgust.

"I was trying to set things up for you Jack. So how did it go" She inquired anxiously as jack turned hi back toward her and walked inside the bathroom.

"Obviously not very well!" he shouted back and banged the door shut.

Sheila was not amused at all and sitting at the bed shouted back, "oh cmon Jack if she snubbed you, it's not my fault. Stop being a jerk"

"Sheila cut that shit out right now! I have a meeting at 9:30!" he replied loudly while stepping into the shower.

She looked at the clock. "Well you have got just 20 mins to get ready."

Jack turned the shower off and stepped out. he looked himself in the mirror and muttered "oh no i needed a shave too!"

"But what exactly happened?" Sheila continued

"well she snubbed me! OK! you happy with that!" Jack snapped at her with anger as he stepped into his clothes.

"Why are you so pissed at me anyway." she yelled back

"Do i look OK? he asked her stepping out of the bathroom

"yeah i think so. Maybe you should ask her" She chuckled.

"oh shutaaaap!" He barked back fixing his tie as he moved toward the mirror. "look you have the pool, the tv, the car and Mr Brown, ill be off by 11" He announced fixing his hair.

"Ok hun im sorry and good luck" She said helping him wear his black jacket.

"oh well it wasnt that bad" He said turning around and grab hold of her. "She saw me naked, i screamed, she screamed back and it was over" he narrated.

"hey you will get her soon dont worry." she reached out and rubbed some dust of his black jacket. "I bet she is all wet by now!" She said biting her lips

"well let us hope so" he replied and the two locked lips before Jack went downstairs and Sheila switched on the tv.

Jack headed downstairs straight into his office. He opened the door to find Eiko sitting on the carpeted floor. He blushed slightly but manged to brush it off. "Good Morning! enjoying the reading still" he walked by her trying his best to keep his eyes off her.

Moving to his desk he inquired "i hope the pc is fixed". "Oh and send me some coffee, there will be two gentlemen arriving soon as well." he instructed as he took his chair.

As he looked at her putting away the book he noticed she wasnt in her proper clothes. "Why arent you in your uniform yet?" he inquired with a frown. "Please see to all that and check if Sheila needs anything." he finished sternly.

"Not going near her." she said coldly to him as she looked over as her cheeks were still red from seeing him naked. "I didn't appeciate her joke on sending me into your room under the belief you summoned me." she said as she turned from the book shelf but stopped remembering him asking about her uniform. "I was out last night hussling pool so I forgot to wash my uniforms until this morning. Also your your rival hired a Hacker. He won't be bothering your computer anytime soon after I destroyed his two computers." She said softly over her shoulder at him.

"I may not compare to Shiela in your eyes but theres no way in hell she'd survive in my shoes." She hissed as she showed the first sign of jealousy to him. Aiko caught herself as she looked down with her shoulder slumping for a second then she pulled them back with her turning to face him. "I'll be back with your coffee, Mr. Miranda. When your clients come do you wish me to bring them something?"

He observed her ever so closely again. This time his eyes fixated by her breasts almost tearing through her top. He brushed off his imagination as she finished abruptly.

"What do you mean?" he snarled "Sheila is my guest. She could have made mistake or maybe i could have called you and then dozed off!" he turned toward his pc. "You should forget about that incident anyway." he continued

"Now bring me some coffee and get some more ready for the guests. They will be here anytime now." he fixed is tie in reflection off the shiny black screen and switched in on.

"Oh and how long have you been playing pool? We actually have a table in the attic." He turned toward her as the pc loaded. "Ask Mr brown for the keys. id like to refresh my game too" he smiled back at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom