Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tease for a Tease

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampire07

Pulsar
Times were hard for those who were striking out on their own. Aiko was one of them but she was lucky to find a job that offered housing. Though one thing she hated was the uniform she was forced to wear, the short skirt french maid outfit. The brown haired woman stood in the kitchen talking to the cook of the manor to learn more of her employer. All she learned was he was the man who kept to himself and his case files.

"A lawyer?" She asked with the old chef nodding.

Her green eyes looked out the door wondering what case he was working on. Sighing as she stood up with her adjusting her outfit as her ample perky C cup breasts felt restraine din the outfit. She could see why as the U cut in her top was revealing some cleavage. The top came down to her tiny waist then the skirt slightly flared out to her hips which hinted at a toned, round rump that was shapen by sports and being active.

The young twenty year old grabbed the silver tray and the coffee, cream and sugar. "I think he'd need something to eat. I haven't seen him eat." Aiko said to the Chef with him roaring in laughter.

"When the boy is hungry he will walk out of that damned office. If you don't mind get some air fresheners in there its musky." He mentioned then saw her blushing. "He doesn't screw in his office that I know off but I live off the state." He said to her with her walking out.

Her hips swayed as she ventured down the hall to the back of the house. She was forced to wear straped black high heels which lengthen the look of her legs then added more roundness to her rump. Aiko silently reached his office an dlistened to see if he was with a client. She did remember walking in when he was with a client and he had a hard time getting his Client's attention afterwards. Hearing nothing she opened the door and strolled into his semi lite office. "Got your coffe, Sir." She said with a soft voice with her approaching his desk. There she approached his left side and set the coffee down on his desk. She didn't like to make his coffee since she didn't know his EXACT taste for hsi coffee.

He was busy at his desk, studying his latest case when she entered. Mr. Jack Miranda was a young lawyer who had a vast inheritance at his disposal but unlike his predecessors he wanted to make his own name. He was tall, possessing a strong frame, a short, clean haircut and a bright face. He had traveled the world which gave him that cultured demeanor and an amiable personality. He was a confident speaker with a firm voice and sharp intellect and thus success came quickly to him. And so the 25 year old spend most of the time busy with work, preferring a low profile except amongst his clique in the Bar or at the various membership clubs.

He was utterly indulged in the file in his hands that he did not pay any attention to the maid or to what she had spoken. It was only when the saucer touched the table that he realized he had company.

"Oh thank you!" he said putting the file at the table and took quick a sip. He locked his attention again at the file ignoring the new young maid completely. Since it was office hours he wore the formal white shirt, black trouser and tie; looking smart as usual but fairly boring for someone of his age. Eventually, lifting his head up, he sat up picking the cup of the table.

A couple more sips before he turned his attention towards the maid. "Sugar please!" he said directing her to the cup as he put it down at the table. He then resumed his work at the desk this time on his pc.

Aiko jumped when he snapped about sugar. Rolling her eyes as she added the sugar to his coffee and stirred it. Though she looked at his PC seeing he was working on a contract case which seemed all over the place.

"You'd win the case if you play the Mutural mistake plan." She said as she placed the cup down then walked to his windows and pulled them up just enough to get air flow through the room.

"Mrs. Donaldson didn't write the numbers of the crate in the contract down. So You client is off the hook." She said to him as she read law books when he was sleeping and surfed the web to learn more of art and history.. She came back over and poured bit more of his coffee in hsi cup. "Since this is a Business Contract you have the be specfic about what you're trading. I'm guessing the prescutor is playing the unilateral mistake card?" She asked with ehr looking up at him but waved it off. "No reason for you to listen to me I don't have a law degree." She said as she turned to leave him to his work.

He rested back on his chair and listened to her intently. Then leaned over at the desk again, examining the file ever so closely as she continued to speak. He then took a few sips, still thinking about the case. "Sweet!" he reacted nodding his head.

"Oh well you dont need a degree to be a lawyer" He said smiling as she turned around to leave. His eyes lit up slight when he looked up at her move away. Her firm bottom swaying under that fitted skirt with her shapely thighs and long smooth legs were enough to catch any man's attention. "You must be the new girl Mr brown told me about" he inquired putting the cup back at the table. "Please, have a seat!" He invited her to the desk as she turned round.

Aiko stopped with her looking over her shoulder at him with locks of her brown hair falling over her face. She reached up with him inviting her to sit down. Tucking the hair behind her ear as she smiled sweetly to him. "I can't I still have work to do. Oh...In the contract between the parties they agree to a name of a crate but they didn't say which crate was agreed upon. Remember that." She said with her waving to him with her shutting his office door.

"Odd..." She said as she rmeembered him barking orders and now she said something about the case he was working on he noticed her. Aiko rubbed ther back of her neck confused but shrugged her shoulders then ended up pushing her skirt down. "Damn skirt." She muttered as she went to the cloest and pulled out cleaning rags and pledge. There she went into the dining room and began to clean the heavy oak table. There was one spot that made her bend over the table's edge to clean it.

"Oh yes I spotted that just a moment ago." he replied and continued on "Tha...." when the door shut on his face, stopping him in the midst of his speech. "....anks anyway" he finished and stared at the door in a state of shock. He was obviously taken aback by her refusing the seat and leaving the scene so abruptly. But he was also impressed at the new maid's intelligence and maybe even her boldness. he shook himself from this state and continued to enjoy his coffee.

Why did she read these files anyway and how he wondered. It was all in formal English, containing many legal terms and clichés. She was obviously not an ordinary maid he acknowledge and finished his cup. But the why part still remained unanswered. I'll probably have to meet her sometime later he reckoned and then turned to his pc resuming his work.

Aiko continued to clean the dining room as the chef walked in wiping his hands clean. "Did you hand him his coffee?"

"Yes, but he was rather...demanding about the sugar. Can you help me?" She asked as she motioned she needed to dust one spot that was out of her reach.

"Ah! He's like that at times. I am hoping with you here he'll come back to reality." Mr Brown, the chef, grabbed the rag and dusted the spot. He noticed she was detailed in her work and was respectful of their Boss's things. Once the cleaning was done she hugged the overweight man and walked away. "Dear girl take those damn heels off!" He bellowed out after her but she giggled slightly.

"I'm starting to like them." She said as she soon return to Jack's office. "Sir?" She said with her pushing the door open and took a deep breath. It didn't smell stuffed up in here. Smiling as she walked to the window behind his desk and grabbed hold of the window but it was stuck. "Oh damn.." She said as she was trying to figure out what jammed the window to stay open.

He was busy at the pc when the door opened suddenly. He glared at her as she walked in but didn't say anything an turned back to the screen as she moved across to the window. It was only when she spoke again that he finally gave on his work and stood up. Turning around he smiled shaking his head.

He loosened his tie and walked up toward her "That's two lessons for you. Never walk in my room without asking for permission and second never open that troublesome window again" he said walking up to her while his hands struggled to unlock his collar button. "O well usless tailors! let me help you first" he recognized she was in a hurry and moved up to the window heaving it in in one big effort. "Is that it!" he turned around dusting of his hands off. They had collected dirt falling off that unused window. "Oh no!" he exclaimed. "Any help with that button?" he asked her smiling.

She turned around seeing he was rather annoyed she came in but blushed as he trapped her between him and the window with him pushing it down. Her cheeks were red with him smiling at her with the buttons. "Oh I know about not coming in here, Mr Brown told me so. Just..." She said with her reaching up unbuttoning his collar down two buttons to give him breathing room. Her eyes caught the sight of the dust on his hands.

"I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed with her taking a clean rag and wiped it on his hands. "Just I came in here to see if you remembered you need anything washed. I know I haven't washed anything in awhile so I didn't know if you or someone washed your clothes without letting me know." She said with her holding his hands as she looked up at him then quickly let his hands go with her bumping back into the window. Sure she had experiece with one man but she was still rather isolated since her mind wasn't always on sex.

"I'm sorry I bothered you. Just wanted to make sure you had fresh pressed clothes before tomorrow morning." She said to him softly. "Also I can alter the buttons abit so it wouldn't need a woman's touch." She was wondering if the tailor did it on purpose to see if they could get away with it or it was requested by Mr. Miranda so he had an excuse to have a woman close to him.
Aiko had to admit he was a rather attractive young man and he had all the requirements she was looking for in a man but she wasn't ready and the type who didn't like head games.

He stood their, eyes closed as her hands reached up to his collar. "aah that's better" he let out a sigh as she opened the couple of buttons from the top.

"That's fine for now, ill probably take a shower right now anyway." he smiled back at her as she rubbed the cloth over his hands.

"Wash? I dont really know about that!" He gave a bemused look at her. "Well actually you need to talk to Mr Brown about that." he moved away smiling his hands in now his pockets. "He has been looking after me since i was a kid and has never let me feel any shortcomings in his work. He is a fine fellow and I have great respect for him." he finished as he moved to his desk. He pulled his right hand out and stroked his temple trying to recall something. "Well maybe i should do that myself, Im old enough now i suppose" he blushed "but ill have to check my room." he mentioned turning his attention toward her.

"Oh im very sorry, please have a seat. I wish to talk to you." he requested taking his seat and pointing at the vacant chair in front of him.

Her body was wanting to head out but she responded to him atleast. "Sorry, like I said wanted you to have fine clothes for tomorrow." she said with her moving to the vacant chair across from him. She ran her hands over her toned rump to flatten her short skirt with her sitting down. Once she sat down she crossed he rlegs looking over at him.

"Way did you want to talk about?" She asked him with her looking over at him. She was curious about this since he tried to stop her the first time around. So she was curious this time as she didn't know what he will do if she refused him this time.

He shutdown his pc, "Well that's it for today i suppose." he said and then turned toward her relaxing on his chair.

"I would like to know more about you." he said pinning his eyes to her face. "I mean i find it hard to accept that you could go through this file or others and comprehend their text." he said playing with his tie. "And not only comprehend it but make knowledgeable suggestions as to how to proceed or was that a fluke" he said twisting his eyebrows. "Well it certainly didnt appear to be one." he finished leaning forward and putting his hands at the table.

"I am sure Mr brown had it all covered but could you please free my mind. Where have you worked before?" he inquired.

Her eyes went wide as he wanted to know more about her then he went on to talk about how she knew then comprehended the terms and such. "Well, what can I say? I worked as a waitress in a fancy resturant "La Montra" and heard some lawyers talking so I picked up some terms. While I was working I got my AA degree for business." She said to him with her looking down at her lap.

"Thats the highest I got before things got rough and had to stop my schooling since I got fired. A high profiled customer made sexual remarks and haressed me. Though I had no proof so I was fired." She said with a sigh before looking up at him. "I heard about this position so I jumped on it." She said with her shrugging. "Anything else you want to know? Also our computer is easy to hack into to find the details." She stold him as if it was nothing to do. "Sory my older brother was a hacker and he gave me some tips to protect myself from other hackers."

He listened intently, his eyes fixed on her or was it her cleavage. Her hair locks fell over her shoulders as she looked down.

He shook himself and spoke "oh im really sorry to hear all that. Well over here you wont have any trouble. There is only me and Mr brown and some clients that come and ago. If you need anything you can approach me or Mr brown. "Just work honestly and efficiently and i assure you that this would be the most comfortable place you will find" he finished with a broad smile on his face. He then got up and picked his jacket off the chair.

"Oh and about the pc it's now your responsibility to make it safe again." he added with a firm voice. He then headed toward the door with his jacket. "Call me when lunch is ready. I'll be in my room or in the lounge." he announced as he approached the door. He then stepped out and turned right to the stairs.

She nodded to him when he talked about the computer. Once he left she placed her face in her hands. "Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut..." she said softly then got to her feet leaving his office then shut the door. At this point she was wincing with every step. Mr. Brown was right about she should take the shoes off. Aiko leaned against the door frame as she removed her heels that gave ehr four more inches. So in reality she stood around 5`3 she sighed in delight of the relief as she walked ot the kitchen with her shoes in her hand.

"So when's lunch?" She asked the chef as she grabbed a dinner roll.

"HEY! Thats for dinner!" My Brown snapped as she turned swatting her ass with his wide spoon. Making her bolt out of the kitchen. "Stay out unless you aren't going to steal before dinner."

"Come on..." She pouted softly as she stood in the main hall making Mr. Brown laugh at her. Smilnig Aiko ate the dinner roll then headed up stairs where she checked the guest rooms to see if she needed to clean up. Anytime she leaned forward her breasts would look larger and the bottom half of her round ass would peek out as if to tease the men. Though Aiko reached back and pulled her skirt down to cover her ass. "Why was this uniform picked?!" She exclaimed but when she pulled her skirt down more of her breasts showed off.

He entered his room still thinking about this new maid, her round ass, her innocent face, her full breasts and the cleavage in between. 'cmon Jack it cant get more ridiculous than this' he thought trying desperately to refresh his mind.

He removed his shoes and socks and proceeded to the bathroom. Stepping inside he closed the door behind him and removed his clothes and his under garments. His erect 7-inch member revealed it's own story. He collected all the clothing items he had removed and threw them in the laundry basket inside the bathroom. He then washed his face at the sink before stepping into the shower.

It was cold but he needed some cooling down right now. He pushed his hands against the wall and let the water run all over his back. He closed his eyes and she appeared again wearing that same skimpy dress. For a man of his age he wasn't sexually active. Maybe twice a month with his childhood friend Sheila. That was obviously no way near enough. He wasn't really interested in Sheila but it was just that she found him attractive and didn't mind helping him. Otherwise he kept to his work and social and spots clubs all week. Perhaps it was his high standards that kept him away from women but this maid certainly had something going for her.

He stood under the shower motionless for another few minutes, but his member wouldnt budge right now. He washed his hair and used some wash over his body. It was another few minutes before he finally finished the shower, his manhood still in the mood.

Aiko finished her rounds as she knew of Mr. Miranda's social callings of Ms. Sheila. When she came over Aiko would leave the house for a few hours to do some last minute hunt for Mr. Brown's seasonings for dinners or lunches. Finally she came to his door as she knocked on it with her leaning against it. "Mr. Miranda, lunch will be done in five minutes." She told him through the door but she soon pushed off the door an dheaded down the stairs.

Unlike Mr. Miiranda she didn't have a regular sex buddy nor did she have one. She tended to her own sexual needs late at nights. Sighing as she checked in on the lunch seeing her gues was right and the Chef was putting the last touches on. Smiling as she told him that Mr. Miranda should be down shortly though Aiko turned and headed to his office. She knew he had a large library and hoped he didn't mind if she peeked through some of his books. Silently she slipped into Jack's office as she left the door ajarred, an old habit of hers, as she placed the heels next to the chair she was sitting in earlier with her walking over to eh shelves.

There her eyes scanned over the leather bound titles of the famous authors through out time. Her eyes sparkled as if she was child in a toy store staring at new dolls. A poor comparsion to the present her as she pulled out a book that had famous artists' bios plus copies of their works. Handling it carefully as Aiko walked to the chair and sat in it where she began reading. She became interested in two artists who were rivals. Leonardo da Vinci, an artist and inventor who started their technology and Michelangelo, a great painter and sculptor.

He was still in the bathroom when Aiko called for lunch. He took some time to dry himself off an put on his white robes. He then walked off to the lounge next door combing his hair watching over the headlines. Switching through the channels he found himself relaxed once more. And so put the tv off and went downstairs to the dining room. Mr Brown was standing there waiting for him with a variety of meals spread over a table for eight.

"Hello Sir!" He welcomed him pulling his chair out.

"Thank you Mr Brown let's begin, im very hungry" he replied smiling and took his seat. Mr Brown then quickly took his spot on a chair to the right of the table.

"Where is she?" Jack asked as he took his plate.

"Oh you mean the maid, she must be in the library." Mr Brown replied. "Well let me call her" he added and looked to stand up.

"No uncle let it go. I want to talk to you about her in private." he explained. "this roasted chicken looks juicy" He said picking up the platter. "oh yes this new girl, what's her name" he shook his head

"Aiko!" he suggested smiling. "very smart girl" he added as he received the platter from Jack.

"Yeah so she is but i dont know she doesnt look like a maid." he asked finishing his mouthful. "I mean what exactly is her story." He said pausing for a moment.

"well you are correct son, she is not really a maid at all. She is a very bright girl from a good family. But at the moment she is facing some financial problems. She wants to continue college you know so she is saving up for it" he explained.

"oh i see." he said nodding his head "She is very confident, bright and ...." He stuttered and looked down at the table.

"No son be careful, dont go over there, she is a very dignified young woman!" he warned

He blushed slightly "I am sorry, i meant efficient!" he tried to bluff.

"I know exactly what you meant!" he replied with a chuckle. "Here you go! some more roast."

It was the smell of the roasted meat that hit her nose and brought her back to reality. With the heavy book in her lap she winced feeling straved. With her slipping her heels on she placed the book on the shelf then headed out wearing the black high heels. She followed the smell of meat to the dining hall to see Jack and Mr. Brown sitting there eatting. Her eyes fell on Jack seeing him in his white robe. In her mind he could have taken extra five minutes to get dressed in gym shorts and a shirt.

Though she walked towards them blushing slightly. "Sorry about being late. I lost track of time while I was reading up on Da Vinci and Michelangelo." She said then felt her cheeks going redder as she found herself telling them the reason behind her being late. Damn old habits. Slowly she walked over and sat across from Jack. There she took some roasted chicken and roasted beef but she couldn't stop blushing as she kept her eyes off of Jack.

He was busy with his potato salad when Aiko walked in. He took a peek at her as she took her seat.

"oh no that's not a problem" Mr Brown comfort her. "Is it Mr Miranda?" He caught Jack staring at her.

Jack startled and replied, "oh no no, absolutely no problem" looking down at his plate. "You can use the library anytime you want as long as Mr Brown doesnt require your attention" He announced. That was the last anyone spoke for a while.

Jack no seemed a little anxious and began clattering his plate hastily, gulping down all that was left. After finishing his plate he took a few sips of water from his glass before announcing "Well im done. Good cooking as usual doc!" he complimented Mr Brown with a smile. He got up to leave when he recalled something. "Oh uncle dont forget to pick up the laundry basket in my room. Ill be taking a nap soon" he said and hurried out.

"Ok son dont worry" he replied but he was already gone before he could complete. "well that is very unlike the Jack i know" Mr brown turned to Aiko.

It was evident that Aiko's presence was affecting Jack but he just couldn't believe it. Additionally, he didn't have the courage to accept that he was falling for her quick.

Aiko smiled at Jack as a lock of her brown hair fell over her green eyes. With her pushing her hair from her face she smiled brightly to Jack. "Of course and thank you." She said as she grabbed some strawberries and her lips wrapped around the red fruit with her sinking her teeth in it when Jack excused himself rather quickly. Right after she sat down. Her eyes followed him as she heard Mr. Brown comment this wasn't like Jack that he knew.

"Really?" She asked as her lips were stained with the redness of the strawberries. Being innocent in a way Aiko shrugged Jack's behavior off then finished with her lunch. "Wonderful as always." She said as she gathered Jack's dishes up then her own plus any other empty dishes there were. Silently she went to th ekitchen where she egan to wash the dishes to help Mr. Brown out.

Jack went straight to his bedroom and switched off all lights. He then removed his robe and hung it beside the bed before slipping in the sheet. It was his daily routine to take an afternoon nap before going to the club in the evening. However today he it was light out about an hour early.

He reached out to his BlackBerry and rang Sheila. He knew she must be busy at work but he still wanted to make sure There was no response from her so he resorted to just a text.

"want to meet you. Call me when you are free. Can pick you from work"

He then snuggled in the sheet trying to sleep but for the moment he was struggling to keep Aiko off his mind.

Aiko stood at the sink washing the dishes but once she was done she called otu to Mr. Brown. "Need me for anything else?"

"Not that i can think of. Take some time to your self." He called cabk to her to see her walking up the stairs to her room.

Once Aiko was in her rook she stripped of the maid's outfit to her lacey black bra and thong. Shortly she slipped into red gym shorts with her white sports bra with a white wife beater. Afterwards she got her sneakers on and walked by Jack's door with her heading down the stairs.

"Heading out for a run, Mr Brown. I'll be back shortly!" she chimed out as she walked out the front door then hooked around to the back not even realizing Jack's window faced the back yard where she took her afternoon jogs when he napped.

He tossed an turned in bed restlessly until he finally got some sleep and his mind could be free. But it didnt last long because he had left the window open in the haste to go to bed. Soon the sound of Aiko's feet running up and down the yard was ringing in his ears and eventually interrupted his sleep. He woke up terribly frustrated and shot off the bed moving swiftly to check on the source of the noise. 'He is in trouble whoever it is' he thought as he approached the curtain; to his amazement it was Aiko.

He stopped in his tracks immediately. There she was speeding down the yard, her red shorts, housing the most shapely buttocks, barely covered her upper thighs leaving her fine legs naked for him to admire. Her white top beginning from the small of her back went up to her neck where it was covered by her brown curly hair swaying from side to side as her weight shifted from one leg to another.

After overcoming this initial shock he decided to grab his chance like a true lawyer that he was. He hid himself behind the curtain observing this fine art of a woman as she exerted herself in his backyard. Her body had just begun to break sweat and the lawyer was not going to miss the remaining action.

There was a sharp pain in the back of her left calf that made her come to a stop. She bent over rubbing her finger tips deep into the tissues of her calf muscle in hopes of relieving the pain. That massage only did half of the work. Aiko stood up looking around seeing where she could rest and stretch the sore muscle. After finding nothing Aiko lowered herself to the ground where she sat.

There she stretched her right leg out with her leaning over her leg, grabbing hold of her ankle. Little did she know she was being watched by Jack from his open window. Once the muscle relaxed she fell back in the grass as the locks of her hair stuck to her lightly sweated arms, chest and neck. The run and other excerises made her feel wonderful. Her bound breasts raised and fell to her heaving breaths as she laid there under the sun with her recovering from the muscle cramp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom