Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Schools out

Heart Summers

Supernova
Julia moved through the hallways in a rush, she was already late for making up a math test. Brushing by escaping students she kept her pink bag secure to her right arm, her black skirt rushing behind her while she moved through the halls. Her tight fitting rock style tee clinging to her in all the right ways, showing off her curves and C-cupped breast nicely. When she reached the classroom she fixed her dark curly hair, looking to the teacher she smiled. "Sorry I'm late, I was on the other side of the school," she explained. Only receiving a nod she was sent away to detention to finish her test. Entering the room she noticed that there was no one here, and figured that those that went to detention either had skipped, or ran late on purpose. Setting her stuff down she started her test.

Daniel was tired of know everything women his mom, his teachers and the uptight female students that never put out nearly enough. Dan was a good looking kid tall with wide shoulders and strong arms. “Damn bitch teacher” he muttered to himself taking of his black leather jacket to expose blue jeans and a white t shirt. “What are you looking at” reaching out he knocked her books and papers onto the ground. Finding a seat he pulled up and desk and sat on top crossing his legs and blasting some thrash metal. He smiled looking at the girl one of the bitch women in his life who felt they were too good for him. “Heah you actually going to do you’re work” he asked looking onto her paper and down her front. He hated the know it all’s even more then the normal stuck up bitches.

Julia tried her best to ignore the man that had walked into the room. Daniel as she had known him to be was nothing more than a harasser and she wanted nothing to do with him. It wasn't until he leaned over did she know what he was doing. Sitting up straight she turned around with a glare directed towards him. "Shh!" Was all she gave him before returning to her test, her pen moving over the paper with confidence. Math was easy for her, but given the right conditions and she could have messed up any problem.

Dan smiled black hair and a winning smile got him what he wanted most of the time “You know maybe I should just take this” lifting it above her head he felt like a grade school bully picking on a younger kid. “Now listen up I have to be here but if I do I am going to enjoy myself” lowly he placed his hand down her shirt massaging her right breast through her bra. His lips to her ear his breath on her skin. “Now listen book worm my girl got kicked out so guess what you are taking her place”

She watched as her paper was taken from her, her body immediately moving to reach for it. "Give it to me," she shouted at him. Her eyes growing wide when she felt the chill of his hand against her breast, his whisper sending a chill through her. Her cheeks flustered a bright pink at his actions, not being able to believe that he had just helped himself to her body. Giving him a good slap she backed away from his body, her hands going to cover her breast while she glared heatedly to him. "The hell I am!"

He laughed it was no fun if they just sat there an took it this on the other hand was going to be a lot of fun. “Come on did you think this was my first rodeo” A girl like a bull had to be broken. With his right he pulled out a black handel he could see the girl jump as he ran the comb through his hair. He smiled soaking up the fear as his left hand emerged close enough to couch her with the six inch blade. He smiled moving slowly letting the shinny metal of the blade catch the soft light the bulbs. “Now tank of the shirt cow or I will take it off for you”

She lowered her eyes from him, the blade causing her to back up against the teachers desk. She'd never had a knife held to her before, and to see one now in the hands of a raping peer scared her. Looking down at her shirt she tried to think of what she could do. He was surly faster than her, so running wasn't an option. She might have been smarted than him, but as he'd said he was a veteran of this game. Seeing no other choice right than she bit back the tears that wanted to fall. Her hands sliding the tee over her head showing her polka dot bra to him.

Slowly he climbed into the teachers desk after locking the door he had no interest in chasing he around the school. “Come on I know you and the teacher have a thing” he had no proof it was just the rumor. He looked over her body a taunt stomach and enough breast to make a nice handful to even his hands. “The rest of it, well you can keep you’re underwear on for now” he smiled picking his teeth with the long knife. He would feel nothing if he had to slit her throat with the same knife. The plan had come to him only after he found out they were alone it was a simple plan but a plan. “So nice”

She gave him a shocked looked to what he was saying, "I have never done that," she assured him. She wasn't an idiot and for that matter she knew that none of the teachers here could satisfy her sexual appetite. Still the look that he was giving her showed that no matter what she said, he wasn't going to believe her. Sitting on the desk she thought that if he got close enough she would be able to kick him and get away. Sure he'd locked the door, but if it was the right kind of kick she could get it open.

He laughed grabbing her by the arm he pulled her close and ran the knife over her legs making sur she got the idea. “Well maybe you can pout that mouth to better use then polishing old mans stones” he laughed as he forced her to her knees and unzipped his pants he liked it better anyways when they fought back. “Now lick and suck this and if you bite, there are a lot of things I can cut before I kill you” taking her hair he yanked hard to show her that she could not fight back.

She gave him a nervous whimper as her skin crawled with the blade pressing against her leg. Her heart racing with the metal so close to her, her eyes started to glisten with tears. Her body shaking as he forced her down, trying to get up with little attempt. Her eyes watching him revel his cock to her, her eyes closing at his words. She let out another whimper moving closer to him letting her lips wrap around the head before pushing on it, her movements slowed and hated.

He smiled her emotions would not make it any better or worse in fact he liked the anger it would keep her in the moment. “Better then that make with the tongue if you want to keep it” Hitting people looks good on camera but unless you want a motionless doll you should never try it. He drew the blade over her naked skin nothing worse then a paper cut or a close shave. “Listen I want you to smile and stick out that tongue, then put it to good use if I wanted a bad fuck I could have screwed a teacher”

She was nervous, it was clear enough from the way she was shaking or the fact that he body had frozen under the blades touch. She couldn't help her fear, she didn't want to die or be mutilated and now would be a moment where that could happen. Looking to the man she didn't know whether to trust the sticking out of her tongue when he had a knife in his hand. Turning her eyes down she swallowed hard, her hands nervously shaking as she spoke again. "Put the knife away and I will," she offered. Her mind starting to wish that they had hot teachers around so he would leave her alone.

He laughed grabbing a fist full of hair forcing her would be like fucking a doll and he did not need to fuck a doll. “Fine but remember this we are of the third floor surrounded by concrete” he opened a drawer and placed in the knife no need to tempt her with a weapon she could use on him.

“now I want you to move slow take in as much as you can without choking” he stroked her face it was clear that she was frightened out of her mind, worried no doubt he would rape and kill her. He smiled if worse came to worse he could always plug her nose and rock her mouth.

He began to run his cock over her face he knew she hated him was thinking how to escape or hurt him not of pleasure. You know I have been watching you for a while” he smiled running his finger under her jaw he would enjoy this a lot more perhaps then any girl before.

She fought against him a little more, glad to see that he was putting away the knife allowing her to relax a little more. Her eyes gazed upon him with deep confusion that she didn't quiet understand herself. He was being nice to her, when moments before he was ruthless and angry. She kept her mouth tight, her full lips sucking in to form a tiny line while his cock ran along her face. The smell of him entering her nose causing her to back away more. She couldn't have been more frightened if she'd tried, he was mad and the only way out was to degrade herself to him. Looking up with pleading eyes she shook her head at his story, her mouth keeping it's pose before breaking to speak. "Please you don't have to do this,"

He pulled back his hand and struck her fully across the right cheek she had the gall to beg him to stop as if he could. “You seem to not understand I own you until I am done with you” He then hit her on the other cheek a smile spreading over his face. He did not know what more to do hurting her was not what he wanted now. “Listen you are going to do everything I tell you and you are going to pretend like you enjoy it” he grabbed her by the hair forcing her to her feet nearby he found a long paper weight. “Now this will go up you’re cunt if you do not do as I have instructed you” his face was red with rage this was far harder then he had at first thought it would be.

Her eyes watered the sting from his hits hurting more than just her face. Letting the droplets fall she kept her head low until she heard him speak. Looking to the man that was controlling her she noticed the weight he held, her hear beating wildly at the thought of the object pushing inside her. Shaking her head she opened her mouth willing for him, not wanting to feel the weight in her. Moving her hand she gripped him, her eyes staring at the reddened head with despair. Giving a swallow she wrapped her full lips around his heavy cock beginning to suck him.

Slowly he ran his fingers through her hair lacing them with the strands to ensure she moved as he chose. “You know what you could have enjoyed this, I will but now you had to go and ruin this” he pulled on her hair making sure she took as much of his cock as she could choking her slightly on his pulsing man meat.

Smiling her gently began to fuck her face he could feel her tongue her breath on his cock as it slid between her lips. Slowly he wrapped his fingers around her throat begging for her to fight him again. Outside her heard someone rush by eager no doubt to get home after a long day of work.

She tried to imagine herself away from this place, away from the horrible man above her forcing her to do these things. She kept her lips pressed to him, her tongue cupping slightly so he would finish faster. She felt his cock brush the back of her throat, each time causing it to close around him in a death hold. She didn't want to choke on him and what was worse she feared what he would make fall down her throat.

When she felt his hand around her neck her eyes flew open to look at him, she was nervous and her eyes read it loud and clear. Trying to pull away from the hand she fought back. Her oxygen was getting to low for her liking and she was in no way ready to die. Sinking her claws into his hips she tried to force him backwards away from him.

It felt good so he let her fight for a little bit, struggle, let the fear wash over her before he pushed her back. A jet of white hot cum shot all over her face looking down he could see it dripping of her hair and nose. “You could have just taken it” he smiled grabbing her breast. He moved it up then down, right to left it was nice at least a handful and soft yet hard, no doubt real.

Everything forced was better grabbing him by the hair he forced the woman to bend over a table. “You no what because you don’t want me to, I want to” exposing her sex he ran his hands over the insides of her thighs. Inhaling her scent he began to lic up and down her sex. The taste as with all women is unique a subtle flavor that slid over his tongue an into his mouth that she was trying to force him away made him felt like a bad dog.

Her cheeks were burning red by the time she felt his cum hit her face, the liquid dripping along her face. Making it hard for her to see. moving her hand she wiped away what she could before she was thrown over the desk. She was shaking violently and did little to resist knowing he would only win in the end. She listened to him while she shivered at his touch, her walls twitching from his tease.

At the touch of his tongue she jerked forward, her hips hitting into the solid wood. Her eyes were held wide as she turned to look back to confirm what he was doing. Her legs were stiff, her hands gripping to the desk while he licked her. She bite down on her lip, she couldn't believe how good it felt, his tongue against her sacred area. She was sure that if she'd given him permission to do this, she would be withering for him. "Stop...just stop," she whispered with a raspy voice.

All women want it this is the secret to getting everything you want in the world they want it. “You know if I did not know any better I would swear you wanted me to do this” He wished he could tie her down but like the wilderness guide said take nothing leave nothing behind. He spread her warm inviting sex and began to slither his tongue in and out of her cunt.

His hot hands went up her legs he could feel her body quiver every time that his fingers stroked her flesh. “So we show what a slut we really are” she was no longer fighting back just laying there enjoying it. His finger began to saw over her clit working its way in and out of her. Slowly he elevated her legs moving her ass closer closer to his mouth and his hard cock.

She couldn't help the slips of moans and sighs that fludded from her mouth in rays of enjoyment. He was like nothing that she had felt before and as much as it pained her to admit it. He was right. She did want to feel his tongue moving along her lips, dancing over her clit and teasing her body into begging for an orgasm.

When she felt his fingers slip inside her her head fell back, a louder moan escaping her lips while her eyes looked back at him. The pupils dilated, the need filling the watery surface. She didn't know what to say to him, she didn't want to become a victim, but oh did she long to be victimized. "please....more," she whispered.

Heart Summers said:
She couldn't help the slips of moans and sighs that fludded from her mouth in rays of enjoyment. He was like nothing that she had felt before and as much as it pained her to admit it. He was right. She did want to feel his tongue moving along her lips, dancing over her clit and teasing her body into begging for an orgasm.

When she felt his fingers slip inside her her head fell back, a louder moan escaping her lips while her eyes looked back at him. The pupils dilated, the need filling the watery surface. She didn't know what to say to him, she didn't want to become a victim, but oh did she long to be victimized. "please....more," she whispered.
He laughed she was such a slut every girl played the good daughter first telling the boy she did not want it. He slowly ran his cock up and down her slit he could feel her shake as she arched her back. “You know what I think I will fuck you and cum inside you I hope you are on the pill”

He spread her legs plunging deeply inside her some times he wondered how many virgins were actually virgins. He gripped her ankles placing them over his head thrusting more of his cock deeply into her. He watched her quiver and shake as he thrust into her body covered in a sheen of sweat.

When she heard what he had planned to do she couldn't help but shake even more, she had no need to be on the pill she was a virgin after all and this was a new feeling to her. She went to shake her head when he trust into her, his cock causing a flood of pain to wash over her innocent body. "Ah!" she cried out her voice hoarse, she felt every muscle tighten while he thrust, her legs resting against him making each one more deep than the last.

"Please..it hurts," salty tears fell from her eyes as tiny streams upon her face. She'd never felt something so burning, so terrible. Her heart was leaping and jostling in her chest, her hands gripping tight to the desk white knuckled.

Back
Top Bottom