Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ryanmo97 and nightsorceress

Aurora bit her lip a moment and blushed feeling silly that she didn't see the dish wahser. she quickly grabbed a towel and dried her hands "oh umm...sorry didn't see it..." her mind was a little frazzled after the kiss.

Ryan smiled, "That's all right... after all I did start to wash the dishes in the sink... But, I suggested the dishwasher because I though maybe we could think of something... Better to do than washing dishes..."

Aurora smiled at him. "ok sure, what do you want to do?" she questioned him softly. she was so innocent her mind still wrapped around that kiss they had shared.

Ryan wasn't sure how to bring up the subject. So he just deiced to be direct about it, "well, I was thinking we could go back to my room and maybe we could make love?"

Aurora was a little shocked to hear him say that. at first she wasn't sure what to say but then looked down. "I like you Ryan, but i barely know you, and honestly you don't know me, because i am not the type of girl just have some fling."

Aurora looked at him "are you sure? i didn't mean to sound harsh with you but i do like you i just want to know you better"

Ryan smiled, "I like you too, Aurora but I don't want to push you into anything you don't want to do."

Aurora smiled she was overjoyed to hear him say that it was comforting to know he would do that for her. "thank you Ryan" She said softly and kissed him lightly on the lips before pulling back and smiling at him

Aurora bit her lip a moment in thought. "we can go watch TV if you would like. I am really not picky" she explained softly

Ryan smiled and kissed her again. He took her into the living room and they sat down in front of the TV. He wrapped his arm around her and held her close to him. "So, tell me about yourself...."

Aurora smiled a little and shrugged her shoulders. "Oh i am not that interesting, why don't you tell me more about yourself"

Back
Top Bottom