Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ryanmo97 and nightsorceress

nightsorceress

Supporter
Supporter
Aurora was so excited to be leaving campus for a few days. She was heading into the forest to take some pictures one of her favorite things to do. She hoped one day to be a photographer, maybe a photo journalist, she wasn't sure yet all she knew is she was the happiest when a camera was in her hands.

She was driving up the bendy mountain roads when she hit an icy spot, her tires squealed and she heard her own screaming fill her ears. Her car when sailing down the side of the road and smacking hard into a try. It was hours before she came too.

When Aurora finally did her body hurt like hell. Her head was pounding she could feel the dampness on her forehead when blood was running. Her vision was blurry as she stumbled from the car. She didn't know she walking let alone where she was going, but some how she made it to a house she couldn't really make out the shape but she somehow managed to find the door. She knocked on it once before collapsing passing out again.

Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic

Ryan was a self-made millionaire. Do to some great investments and he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He build a cabin in the woods with all the amenities, full electricity, Satellite TV and Internet. He also raised chickens and planted a garden for food. He only went to town once a week to get other food.

Ryan sat in his kitchen having some coffee and watching the news. He saw on the news that morning that there were some travel advisories in the mountains that he lived in. There were reports of several accidents on the road that his driveway led to. He heard a single knock on his front door and was stunned to fined a young woman on his door mat "Miss? Miss?" He started to shake her. He turned her over and saw she was all banged up. He carefully picked her up and carried her to the spare bedroom. He had a bit of first aid training. He decided it would be best to get her clothes off. He stripped her down to her bra and panties and started to bandage her up.

Aurora was a thin girl of 19. She had long raven colored hair and vibrant purple eyes. She didn't even know that she was being picked she hung lifeless in his arms as he moved her to the spare room. She had a cut on her head where blood ran and matted with her hair. She had a bruise going across her front where her seat belt had layed. she had other cuts and bruises. She started to finally stir and she realized she was cold, she moaned out in pain as her eyes began to flutter open. She looked around a little her vision still blurry. her eyes held some tears as she was hurting pretty bad.

Ryan was grateful when the young woman started to come to. He had finished bandaging her head and other cuts that she had. He then pulled the covers of the bed over her. "Good... You're awake... I was worried there for a bit... How are you feeling? Do you need anything?"

Aurora looked for the source of the voice and found it was a man standing next to her. She looked at him a moment before. "what happen? where am I? I'm sorry but who are you" she asked in a rush. she then began to struggle to get up she was afraid and she didn't know what was going on.

Ryan stopped her from getting up, "Whoa... Whoa... Hang on... My name's Ryan and this is my home. I'm not sure what happened to you but I found you on my doorstep. I'm guessing you were in an accident and some how walked away. Now, You didn't have a purse or any ID so do you know who you are?"

Aurora looked up at him she was had a puzzled look on her face. "i am not sure i was coming out here for something, i know i was really exicted, i packed my bags and put them in my car, i was driving and then i woke up here" She bit her lip trying to remember. She tried to remember her name "aurora, i think that is my name"

Ryan smiled, "Aurora... That's a very pretty name... Well, Aurora, from what I can tell you are fine for now. The roads are still pretty nasty, Once the weather clears up We should take you into the hospital to get you checked out. In the meantime you just relax. I hope you don't mind that I took your clothes off. I just wanted to make sure you were OK."

Aurora didn't even realize she had no clothes on she quickly hugged the blanket around herself. "i am sorry i am such a bother to you, as soon as the weather clears i will leave" she bit her lip a moment. she didn't know much about herself let a lone how to get back to where she came from where ever that was.

"Well, that might be a problem..." said Ryan, "Like I said, I just found you on my porch. I don't know where your car is or anything. Is there someone I could call to let you know that you are OK?"

Aurora shook her head a little but then felt dizzy because of it. She held her head a moment. "No, my parents are dead" She was a little shocked she knew that she didn't remember how they died she knew they were just gone.

"Oh... I'm sorry for your lose... My parents passed away a few years ago." Ryan sat down on the bed, "Well... Would you like something to eat?"

Aurora looked at him she had a soft smile on her face. "thank you for all you have done for me, but really you shouldn't fuss over me, i truly did not mean to bother you, and i will pay you back for all you have done" she felt so guilty for being here, loving so far away from the city she knew he must have his reasons for that.

Ryan smiled, "There is no need to pay me back. I'm glad to do it." He put his hand on hers. "Now, what would you like to eat?" Ryan was starting to fall for the raven haired beauty laying in his guest bed. He hoped that she didn't have to leave too soon.

Aurora bit her lip, her nervous habit but one she could never break "thank you so much, anything you have to eat is fine i am not picky" She said softly she was more tired than hungry but she would eat a little since he did offer.

Ryan smiled, "OK... You get some rest..." Ryan headed into the kitchen to make some bacon and tomato sandwiches. He returned a short time later with a sandwich on a plate with some chips. "What would you like to drink?"

Aurora snuggled down in bed once he was gone, she yawned a little and closed her eyes. She slept lightly until he returned. She opened her eyes "that smells good" she said a soft smile on her lips. "water is fine" She sat up a little make sure she was still covered.

OCC: She's still wearing her bra and panties.

IC: Ryan handed her a plate and left to get her some water. "So... Aurora... Do you remember anything that could help us out when we get to the hospital?"

((yeah i know, but still would try to covered up infront of man she hardly knew))

Aurora took a bite of the sandwich which was very tasty and looked up at him. "its still all a little fuzzy, i am mean its slowly coming back maybe with a little more time"

Ryan nodded. There was something about Aurora that he liked. He kind of hoped she would stick around, "We have nothing but time," he said. "The weather is starting to get really bad. Unless it's an emergency, we won't be going to the hospital anytime soon..." He took a bite of his sandwich.

"I think by that point i won't need to go to the hospital with the way you are taking care of me" She giggled a little and then reached out and held his hand a moment. "I still can't that you enough" Aurora noticed how handsome he was, she wouldn't mind hanging around here longer to get to know him.

Ryan felt a tingle as she took his hand. "Your welcome... I was just doing what I thought was right... I mean I couldn't just let you die on my front porch." Soon lunch was finished, "OK, I'll let you rest now. Just call out for me if you need anything..."

Aurora lay back against the pillows once he gone. She thought to herself she could not have found a better house to stumble to he was so kind and so handsome. Soon her head rested against the pillows her mind began to rest as well so she fell a sleep what her body needed.

Ryan then went outside to tend to his chickens and prepare a chicken for dinner that night. Once the chicken was all prepared he put it in a roasting pan and started to cook it. Then he sat down on the couch to watch some TV.

Aurora fell a sleep for a few hours, her body needed it. When she awoke she looked around a little she had remembered what happen. She carefully climbed out of bed but suddenly felt cold, She searched for her clothes and put them on. She then left the room in search of Ryan. She found him sitting in the living room. "hello" she said softly as she entered.

Back
Top Bottom