Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Halloween Night by RobBase086 and Heart Summers

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It was October 31, 2010 which is Halloween night. It was a cool, damp night. There was a big party going on in a old house in New Orleans, La. Rob heard about this party from people passing by him. So he decided to go to the party. When he arrived there at the party there were lots of people inside of the house that made it hard to move around but Rob was getting through though. He was looking around at the different people there at the party.

Rob noticed this beautiful woman standing over at the other end of the room. He could not take his eyes off of her. She was very beautiful. He loved her Halloween costume that she had on. He smiled as he waked over and along the way he picked up a drink to enjoy. He sipped on his mixed drink.

Mean while on the other side of New Orleans, there was a cult group that just lost their queen who was a succubus who would claim souls for her master which was the devil. Dominique was the succubus name. Her loyal cult who assisted her in finding victims to seduce and drain their souls from them by her having sex with them and drain the life out of them.

Lucifer who was her loyal subject knew that he had to have a innocent soul to possess. So what he did was send out a couple of the loyal subjects to find the perfect innocent soul to posses. "Vanessa, and Ivan! Find me a soul to possess so our beloved queen can once again rise again!" They listened to him closely as he told them to bring her back to the layer so they can perform the ritual for the queen to take over the innocent souls body. They immediately left and showed up at the party now looking for the perfect innocent victim to possess.

Kassy wore her gangsters outfit tightly on her body, her curves showing nicely with the corset. Her C-cupped breast popping out from the outfit while her black hat hung low on her head, her black curly hair falling around her shoulders. She loved the party life it made her happy somehow to be around so many people, yet there were times she felt alone. She noticed a man coming towards her and she couldn't help but smile at him. He seemed friendly enough, and handsome for that matter.

She held her drink carefully looking to the floor when he neared her before she looked up. Her dark eyes looking to him with a welcoming smile on her face, her cup in between them to give her comfort. "Hello," she offered the start of a conversation, hoping that he would take it so she could talk to someone.

Heart Summers said:
Kassy wore her gangsters outfit tightly on her body, her curves showing nicely with the corset. Her C-cupped breast popping out from the outfit while her black hat hung low on her head, her black curly hair falling around her shoulders. She loved the party life it made her happy somehow to be around so many people, yet there were times she felt alone. She noticed a man coming towards her and she couldn't help but smile at him. He seemed friendly enough, and handsome for that matter.

She held her drink carefully looking to the floor when he neared her before she looked up. Her dark eyes looking to him with a welcoming smile on her face, her cup in between them to give her comfort. "Hello," she offered the start of a conversation, hoping that he would take it so she could talk to someone.

As Rob approached her he had butterflies from being nervous about approaching her but she was very stunning and beautiful. He had short black hair and brown eyes. He smiled as he approached her. "Hello! How are you doing tonight?" Looking at her and noticing her in her costume. "You look gorgeous tonight! My name is Rob by the way and yours?" He smiled waiting for her response to him.

There people filling up the old mansion and it was very loud as well. The music was blaring and a lot of people enjoying themselves. Rob sipped onto his drink and some what danced to the beat of the music having a good time.

She smiled to the man that called himself Rob, he seemed sweet to her and she liked that about him. Moving closer to him she took a sip of her drink before twisting around to show off the whole outfit. "Glad you like, I'm Kassy by the way nice to meet you," she held out her hand to shake his. She loved the party life and was glad that she had met someone to talk to.

Heart Summers said:
She smiled to the man that called himself Rob, he seemed sweet to her and she liked that about him. Moving closer to him she took a sip of her drink before twisting around to show off the whole outfit. "Glad you like, I'm Kassy by the way nice to meet you," she held out her hand to shake his. She loved the party life and was glad that she had met someone to talk to.

He smiled back listening to her introduce herself to him. She seemed like a really sweet girl herself. He watched as she moved closer to him. He watched as she twirled around to show off her outfit. "Nice to meet you Kassy!" He took her hand and shook it firmly and said, "You are beautiful in your costume tonight!"

The servants of the queen showed up at the party looking around trying to find someone to select to become their next queen. A lot of the women there just did not have the qualities to become the new queen. The saw Rob and Kassy standing together talking. Ivan mentioned to Vanessa. "Hey she look like she could be the next queen Vanessa! What do you think?" Vanessa looked over and saw how beautiful and well built Kassy was. "Yes I think you are right about her Ivan and she would be able to seduce any man she wanted without a problem with a body like hers." Ivan shook his head in agreement and Vanessa then mentioned to Ivan. "I will distract that guy while you talk to her and lure her outside. That is when we shall put her to sleep until we get her back to the layer." Ivan looked and agreed with her. "That is perfect Vanessa!"

"Thank you! You don't look half bad yourself!" she smiled to him while she looked towards the dance floor. "Would you like to dance!?" she wasn't sure if the man that she had met was a dancer still she figured she ask. Looking around the club she noticed a space open, motioning for him to follow her while she moved through the crowd. Kassy had always loved to dance and felt that it was a way to loosen most people up so you could get to know them better. Turning to look at him she smiled to him, before leaning forward so he could hear her better. "What did you come out for?"

Heart Summers said:
"Thank you! You don't look half bad yourself!" she smiled to him while she looked towards the dance floor. "Would you like to dance!?" she wasn't sure if the man that she had met was a dancer still she figured she ask. Looking around the club she noticed a space open, motioning for him to follow her while she moved through the crowd. Kassy had always loved to dance and felt that it was a way to loosen most people up so you could get to know them better. Turning to look at him she smiled to him, before leaning forward so he could hear her better. "What did you come out for?"

"You are welcome! I am glad that you like what you see!" He smiled back at her and noticed her looking out at the dance floor. "Yes I would love to dance!" He smiled because that was a way he could get to know her better. He followed her out to the space where she saw that was open. "I mainly came out to see if I can meet a woman and see what develops." As he danced with her. He was not sure if she would mind if he grinded onto her since he just met her so he decided to step a little closer as their eyes met.

Ivan and Melissa noticed that they had moved onto the dance floor. Melissa walked up and stepped right in between them while Ivan was able to look into Ivan's eyes. "Hello my beautiful queen!" He told her. It was as if Ivan was trying to gain control of Kassy and have her under his spell willing to leave with him. Rob looked at Vanessa and said, "Excuse me but I was dancing with her!" As he turned around Ivan and Kassy were gone. The moment Rob turned to look at Vanessa once again she was gone. He was wondering in his mind what was going on?

Trying to break away from the man that had called her his queen she attempted to yell only to be silenced. She looked over at the woman walking with them Kassy struggling although it was becoming harder the more the man looked at her. Her heart was racing in her chest and she felt as though she couldn't breathe.

Pulling from them she looked to see where they were taking her, all signs of the club life disappearing from her. Her eyes starting to water trying to will herself not to cry at what was happening. It was than that her mind went black, her conscious leaving her and her dreams taking its place.

Heart Summers said:
Trying to break away from the man that had called her his queen she attempted to yell only to be silenced. She looked over at the woman walking with them Kassy struggling although it was becoming harder the more the man looked at her. Her heart was racing in her chest and she felt as though she couldn't breathe.

Pulling from them she looked to see where they were taking her, all signs of the club life disappearing from her. Her eyes starting to water trying to will herself not to cry at what was happening. It was than that her mind went black, her conscious leaving her and her dreams taking its place.

Both Ivan and Vanessa had lead her back to their layers where they would perform the ritual on her. Ivan smiled and called out to Lucifer. "Lucifer I have the perfect woman to replace our beloved queen!" Lucifer stepped out of where he was at and took a look at Kassy and loved how curvacious her body was. "Both you and Vanessa did fantastic! Now we must prepare the ritual! Make sure to strip her down to nothing and place her onto the alter where we shall perform the ritual." Both Ivan and Vanessa answered, "Yes Lucifer we shall do this!"

They placed her onto the slab onto the alter now. Lucifer had killed for the ritual certain animals to use the blood of for the animals that he needed for this ritual. As each member of the cult placed a satanic symbol on various parts of Kassy's body. This would include the #666, the pantegram, and other symbols. The symbols would represent each member of the cults sign. As they then joined hands and began a siance. Lucifer was calling for his queen to possess this innocent soul. "My beautiful queen here is a innocent body for you to posses forever!" He smiled as his eyes glowed a bright red along with the many other cult members. Each symbol that they placed onto her body would be touched with this power that they possessed. Their powers would enter Kassys body now. The strange language that they were speaking Kassy could hear.

Her body began to shake from the rituals effect her heart seeming to beat inhumanly fast. Her muscles twitching while Kassy's eyes blinked wrapped, her young body jolting from an unknown demon slipping within her. It was soon all over as Kassy heart stalled locking with the demons soul before beating again, this time slower and less for the need to survive. She rose slowly her eyes still closed her hair falling into her face while she sat up. Her eyes slowly closing while an evil grin fell upon her face.

Looking to Lutheran she smiled to him her eyes glowing red before fading to Kassy's normal color. Moving her body from the alter she approached the dark lord letting her fingers slowly slid up his body before she looked to him. "It's been a while," she smirked, turning to look at the others. Her body pressing to his to taunt him while she stepped away. "Now say your queen's welcome,"

Heart Summers said:
Her body began to shake from the rituals effect her heart seeming to beat inhumanly fast. Her muscles twitching while Kassy's eyes blinked wrapped, her young body jolting from an unknown demon slipping within her. It was soon all over as Kassy heart stalled locking with the demons soul before beating again, this time slower and less for the need to survive. She rose slowly her eyes still closed her hair falling into her face while she sat up. Her eyes slowly closing while an evil grin fell upon her face.

Looking to Lutheran she smiled to him her eyes glowing red before fading to Kassy's normal color. Moving her body from the alter she approached the dark lord letting her fingers slowly slid up his body before she looked to him. "It's been a while," she smirked, turning to look at the others. Her body pressing to his to taunt him while she stepped away. "Now say your queen's welcome,"

As Lucifer and the other cult members began to watch Kassy no longer exhist any longer but the evil queen can use Kassy's body and mind at will to lure men to her to take souls. She needed souls to take to gain her powers that she once had before her death.

He smiled back at her. "Yes it has been a while my queen!" His fingers then snapped and all of the cult members came down and began to kiss her feet as if they were worshiping her as the only great one. Even Lucifer bend down and kissed up and down her thighs and legs. He could feel her body pressed against his and he loved it. When the new Kassy felt Lucifer having an erection it gave her a swelled head feeling that she still had it in her to do anything to a man. "My queens welcome!"

Kassy looked upon her followers watching each one kiss at her feet before she looked to Lucifer. She watched as he grabbed her leg kissing along her thighs making her nature heat up. She owned any man even the darkest of them all, moving her hand down she rest it upon her masters head. Making him look to her, her eyes showing off her darkest intentions while she made him rise. Lowering her hand to slid against his erection feeling the muscle that she would never touch. No matter how tempting that it might have been to her and her succubi needs.

Moving from them she looked down at her naked body, examining the one that she was given to replace her flawless form. She smiled at the choice, the woman that's soul was trapped inside had wonderful figure. Her hair set just right against her smooth skin, her tan not being blotchy or uneven. Turning back to the cult members she smiled to them, giving them a nod and wave of her manicured hand. "You've chosen well, this body...it will serve me well; and soon I will be as strong as I once was. No man will resist me...and no lord," she stated looking to Lucifer. "Will deny my needs," she held out her hand to him. Wanting him to kiss it and come to her, leading her to the chambers for the evening.

Heart Summers said:
Kassy looked upon her followers watching each one kiss at her feet before she looked to Lucifer. She watched as he grabbed her leg kissing along her thighs making her nature heat up. She owned any man even the darkest of them all, moving her hand down she rest it upon her masters head. Making him look to her, her eyes showing off her darkest intentions while she made him rise. Lowering her hand to slid against his erection feeling the muscle that she would never touch. No matter how tempting that it might have been to her and her succubi needs.

Moving from them she looked down at her naked body, examining the one that she was given to replace her flawless form. She smiled at the choice, the woman that's soul was trapped inside had wonderful figure. Her hair set just right against her smooth skin, her tan not being blotchy or uneven. Turning back to the cult members she smiled to them, giving them a nod and wave of her manicured hand. "You've chosen well, this body...it will serve me well; and soon I will be as strong as I once was. No man will resist me...and no lord," she stated looking to Lucifer. "Will deny my needs," she held out her hand to him. Wanting him to kiss it and come to her, leading her to the chambers for the evening.

His fingers explored her moist hot, wet pussy as he kissed and licked to her pussy. He looked up at her and smiled. He rose and felt her hand lower to slide against his cock. "Yes my evil MISTRESS! You may have your way with me if you would like!" He said to her.

"Thank you MISTRESS! I am glad you like what we have chosen for you!Yes you should be able to have any man you want! Yes you shall be strong once again!" Smiling back at her. Lucifer took her hand and kissed it and sucked onto her fingers now.

She smiled to her leader while the others praised her, the more he lapped at her fingers the more moans she gave off. Wanting to have the lord as her own, but knowing that she couldn't. Keeping her body calm she moved from them once more, her eyes gleaming red while she moved around her dark lord. Letting her lips graze against his skin while she kissed up his neck. "I need a man..."she whispered into his ear.

"I need one now," she finished before heading to the chambers, needing to change into something more comfortable. She needed to make sure that he new body worked and with that she was gone. Ready to go on the hunt and capture her next victim.

Heart Summers said:
She smiled to her leader while the others praised her, the more he lapped at her fingers the more moans she gave off. Wanting to have the lord as her own, but knowing that she couldn't. Keeping her body calm she moved from them once more, her eyes gleaming red while she moved around her dark lord. Letting her lips graze against his skin while she kissed up his neck. "I need a man..."she whispered into his ear.

"I need one now," she finished before heading to the chambers, needing to change into something more comfortable. She needed to make sure that he new body worked and with that she was gone. Ready to go on the hunt and capture her next victim.

He loved pleasing her and would love to please her in a sexual way but she was not quite ready yet. "There is a party where we took you from that you could meet many men and your powers would grow my beautiful queen! You could also take their souls from them." He kissed her lips deeply and passionately. "I love you my queen" Lucifer says to her.

"Go to the party and get you one now!"

She looked towards the lord and gave him a smile that she knew would take any mortals breath away. Lingering her fingers on his face she moved away from him and the cult. Heading off to the party she'd started in and the one that she would end up getting restored by.

Heart Summers said:
She looked towards the lord and gave him a smile that she knew would take any mortals breath away. Lingering her fingers on his face she moved away from him and the cult. Heading off to the party she'd started in and the one that she would end up getting restored by.

Rob was looking for Kassy and wondered whatever happened to her. He was getting ready to leave the party when he saw Kassy coming back to the party. "Hi Kassy! I was wondering what happened to you? I was talking to this female while we were dancing and then when I turned around you were gone. What happened to you?" He was letting her know that he really liked her which he should not have done that because that is a good way to lose a female that way once she knows that he liked her. The game of flirting might be over with now.

She looked to him with a smile seeing this man fall over her was making her job all the more simple. "Oh someone needed my help...I've returned now though," she smirked moving closer to him. Sliding her hand up his chest to look at him with suggestion. "Hey..maybe you and me can go some place quieter?" she gave him her seductive look entrancing the man that would be her first soul since she was banished away.

Heart Summers said:
She looked to him with a smile seeing this man fall over her was making her job all the more simple. "Oh someone needed my help...I've returned now though," she smirked moving closer to him. Sliding her hand up his chest to look at him with suggestion. "Hey..maybe you and me can go some place quieter?" she gave him her seductive look entrancing the man that would be her first soul since she was banished away.

"Oh ok. I hope they are ok. I am glad that you returned. I enjoyed talking to you." Smiling back at her. "I would love to go with you some place quieter. That sounds good to me Kassy but we just met hun and I was hoping that we would spend some time talking first." Som other guy heard them talking and said, "Look she is wanting some man and if you do not want to take her up for her offer then I will!" Taking her hand and walking away from Rob.

Rob sort of had this feeling that something was not right about Kassy but he did not know what though. So he decided that he would follow behind them on where they were going so he could watch what happens.

Kassy felt enraged that this man would deny her offer, she must have really been weak if he could think clearly after she looked to him. When she heard the stranger come up behind her she felt slightly better as he took her away. Her smile showing her intentions while she moved with the man falling on him as they walked so he could feel her breast and to slip her hand low on him.

When they arrived to the room she pushed him back stripping her clothes immediately. The succubus made her way to the poor fool, her hips swirling as if to give him a hint of what she could do. It wasn't long before she had the man stripped before her, her smirk showing clearly on her face. Her manicured nails sliding down his abs before reaching the base of his erect cock. Slowly flick the muscle with her tongue she engulfed it with her new body's mouth putting it to work.

Heart Summers said:
Kassy felt enraged that this man would deny her offer, she must have really been weak if he could think clearly after she looked to him. When she heard the stranger come up behind her she felt slightly better as he took her away. Her smile showing her intentions while she moved with the man falling on him as they walked so he could feel her breast and to slip her hand low on him.

When they arrived to the room she pushed him back stripping her clothes immediately. The succubus made her way to the poor fool, her hips swirling as if to give him a hint of what she could do. It wasn't long before she had the man stripped before her, her smirk showing clearly on her face. Her manicured nails sliding down his abs before reaching the base of his erect cock. Slowly flick the muscle with her tongue she engulfed it with her new body's mouth putting it to work.

Rob thought and felt that Kassy was not acting herself at all because the woman he met earlier that night would not throw herself onto a man like she did the stranger. He followed but kept his distance so that Kassy and the guy would not notice that he was following them to the vacant room.

The stranger watched as Kassy stripped down to nothing for him. "All right! I am going to get laid tonight!"Felling her hand go down his pants as he started to undo his pants and strip down himself down to nothing. Before too long he felt Kassy's mouth getting hot as if she was sucking the life out of him. Soon he turned right in front of her eyes into ashes. While Rob was looking through a window inside of the vacant room to see what was going on. "Man that is not the same woman that I met earlier tonight!" As Kassy felt the innocent mans soul within her she turned around and her eyes were glowing bright red.

It had felt good to turn this man into ash, his hot passion being his own fault as to how he changed. The best catches were the ones that turned to ash in her touch, she stepped back and looked over her smoother skin. She was radiating from her recent fuck and what was best about this was that now she was available to have another round. She knew that the men would have a harder time resisting her and now that she heard the screams coming from the mans soul she only could smile more. "Now I wonder where that Rob got to," she smirked ready to take his soul.

Heart Summers said:
It had felt good to turn this man into ash, his hot passion being his own fault as to how he changed. The best catches were the ones that turned to ash in her touch, she stepped back and looked over her smoother skin. She was radiating from her recent fuck and what was best about this was that now she was available to have another round. She knew that the men would have a harder time resisting her and now that she heard the screams coming from the mans soul she only could smile more. "Now I wonder where that Rob got to," she smirked ready to take his soul.

Rob did not know what to do or who to turn to about this. He could tell that Kassy was a wonderful person before she changed into this evil vixen. He brain stormed and thought that possibly if he would visit a priest about this then the church could help out. He looked at his watch and it was 2:15 in the morning. "No priest is awake at this hour of the night! What am I suppose to do?" As he thought about staying away from Kassy so that she could not have her way with him and take his soul from him.

Kassy moved through the club looking for Rob wanting nothing more than to capture the man that had alluded her. She let her fingers glid over various men giving them winks here and there making them follow after her. She needed to feel another release, only this time she hoped it would last longer. She gave a smirk knowing that it never would happen, all the men she had would die before she even began and that's how she got her power.

Heart Summers said:
Kassy moved through the club looking for Rob wanting nothing more than to capture the man that had alluded her. She let her fingers glid over various men giving them winks here and there making them follow after her. She needed to feel another release, only this time she hoped it would last longer. She gave a smirk knowing that it never would happen, all the men she had would die before she even began and that's how she got her power.

One guy who was crude and very forward walked up to Kassy and smacked her on her nice firm ass and gave it a good squeeze. "Hello beautiful!" He said to her as he winked and smiled at her. "Shall we go somewhere to fuck baby?" This guy was a total loser and just coming onto a woman like that would not get him to first base but with Kassy it was different because she was no ordinary woman at all. She was a woman possessed by a sexual demon and took her man anyway she could get them.

Back
Top Bottom