Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can't the let go of the past(PandaxShank)

Quise_Bear

Star
Emil was on his computer playing a game with some friends. Then a window popped showing that he had a message in his IM. As he read it was asking him if he was going to a New Years Eve party that was two states over. The thoght of seeing old friends he decided that he would and then leave. The party was being thrown by one of his old friends back in high school. Four days later he goes to the party and it was excatly what the party was going to be like.

It was loud and contained more alchoal to make a whale drunk. When he entered the house the host forced a hug and hand shake on him. Emil was ok with it because he was a really old friend. As the host walked off he walked around the house to find a good drink. After he found a beer in his friend's fridge he walked upstairs to find a room that was quiet. Emil was not big on loud noises. As he laid on the bed he heard footsteps coming up the stairs, looking out of the door he finds his ex girlfriend coming up. Suprised to see her Emil flings the door open and hugs her.

"Oh!"
Emma jumped slightly as the door ripped open and Emil wrapped his arms around her. Even though it had startled her, she instantly wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly as she shut her eyes.
"Robby said you were here. God, I missed you, Emil."
The dark haired girl slowly leaned her head on his shoulder, sighing gently before pulling back gently and looking him over for a moment. Em was really a gorgeous girl, and it seemed that she had only gotten prettier since he left. Chestnut brown curly hair that barely touched her shoulders, olive green eyes that sparkled in the light. She was only about 5'3", but she had a body that would make any guy stop and stare.

She straightened out her tight, black dress, pulling it down slightly before coughing gently and nervously. As happy she was that he had come back, she was nervous. She missed him, but far more then he could even understand, that she was sure of. She shifted slightly, her heels clicking against the hard wood flooring softly as she traced over her fingers nervously.
"So... why'd you come back, anyways? I mean... after we..."
She fell silent again, the innocent girl sighing softly as she looked down at her legs.

As Emil held onto her, he really did forget that she was one foot shorter than him. Rubbing the back of his neck he seen that she was sexier than before. Emma's chestnut hair he missed so much and those olve eyes that just makes him want to he a jar of olve, just staired at him. The way she played with his fingertips made him remember when she got nervious back in the day.

"Why did I come back? That is a very good qestion and I have a answer. I missed my hometown, missed my old friends, missed the food, and I can't forget that I was missing you as well. The whole breaking up thing I got over that two years ago."

When Emma dropped her head he pushed his glasses to his face a little, then grabbed her by the chin. "Hey don't even think about it. It was long ago and you look awesome..." Emil was scared to ask but he did, "Do you have a boyfriend yet? You are to damn good looking not to have one."

She looked up at him, her eyes widening as she bit her lip.
"N-no. I haven't been with anyone since we were together. Are you back for good this time? Or are you going to leave again?"
The girl took his hand, holding it gently as she shut her eyes and focused on the way it felt in her hand. She missed the way he felt. The way he held her when she was anxious and timid. How he kissed her when she was sad. Without another word, she moved forwards, wrapping her arms around his waist as she shut her eyes and spoke softly.
"I missed you too. A lot, Emil. You have no idea."

She stayed pressed against him for several moments, taking deep, slow breaths and trying to remember how it felt when they were together. And slowly, she was. The generally nervous girl felt calm and relaxed when he held her, but she couldn't let this happen. The way he was when they broke up was... nerve wracking to say the least. She pulled back almost suddenly, sighing before tucking her hair behind her ears.
"I'm surprised you don't still hate me. You were so mad when I said we should... end it. I didn't want to, you know."

Emil smiled as she held his hand close just like when they went out over three years ago. The thought of staying back at his hometown with Emma sounded good but will they be able to continue what they had. "You have not been with anyone since I left? That I can believe because you were always the little miss. perfect and didn't let me in for over three months." After his smart little phrase he kissed her on the cheek and smiled at her. "Well I just came back to see some old faces. I'm going back home in about four days. Though my job doesn't require me to be in a office, I just don't want something bad to happen while I'm here"

When Emma backed away from he just looked at her with his hazel eyes. Something told him to just leave and not come back for a few more years, but just being there with Emma kept getting in his way. What she was saying about him being mad was nothing less than the truth. Why would a man let such a smart girl leave and not really try and fight to get her back? Knowing that Emma was not going to take him back, Emil decided to just up and leave and not look back. "I don't hate you..." Tilting his head just a little at what she said, "Wait! you didn't want to end it? Yet when I asked you to reconsider you told me no."

With that new information in his mind he walked back towards the room he just left from. Just as he was about to enter, "That was something you could have told me before I left Emma." He slammed the door and fell to the bed and closed his eyes to try and forget what he just heard from her. It was beginning to piss him off even more to the point he was ready to punch a hole in the wall.

"Emil... stop... wait!"
He slammed the door in her face, the girl gasping softly before shutting her eyes. She figured he didn't want to see her anymore after that, but she still felt she had to explain herself, for some reason. She leaned against the door, her finger tips tracing the door frame as she spoke.
"Emil... you don't understand. I... I... I still love you. I never stopped loving you, even when we broke up. But you have to understand... I did what I thought I had to. You were turning into such a... bad ass. And not in a good way. I was constantly worried about whether or not you were going to get in a fight. If you were going to get hurt.... Emil..."

Emma sighed softly and ran a hand through her hair slowly, not knowing what else to say about it. She couldn't really blame him for being angry at her, but when Robby had told he was coming, she had practically jumped up and down. She hated that he had left, and she knew it was her fault. Slowly, she backed away from the door before turning around and leaving. She headed downstairs, moving towards the back door and going outside. Once there, she sat down on the steps, her head in her hands as she shut her eyes tightly.

While Emma was talking to him through the door he was on the other side laughing because she had no idea he got into his fair share of fights while they were going out. Emil never thought about telling her that becasue he knew that she was going to be with him more than ever. "I love you," He muttered to himself. That was a phrase she used freely in the pasted. After Emma left from the door he put the pillow over his face and tried to fall asleep. Moments after he put the pillow on his head did a knock on the door made him take it off. The door opened and entered Robby, "Why isn't Emma in here with you?" Emil smiled and said, "I don't know maybe she went home."

Wipping the smile off his face he got up and left the room. He didn't want to deal with no ones bullshit while he was here. All Emil had to do was chill for the next few days and just play like he is the same guy as before. What just happened reminded him of why he left, blame the jerk for things that happen, girlfriend always trying to protect him and family that is no longer here with him. As Emil searched the house he just kept running into people that just kept stopping him and saying hello. He then went to the kitchen that went to the backyard and seen Emma sitting on the steps.

Taking in a deep breath, "Ok Emma. I understand what you were doing... but you could have told me to be more careful then just breaking things off with me." He was telling the truth and being smart at the same time and she did deserve the smart comment though. Sitting down next to her Emil held her close since it was still cold outside.

"You know you wouldn't have listened. You would have told me you can handle yourself and I shouldn't worry. And I can't help but worry about you."
As he pulled her close and held her, she leaned her head on his shoulder gently, her arm wrapping around him as she shut her eyes. It felt nice, being there with him. It made her feel safe and at ease to know that he hadn't gotten in trouble after he had left the state. Emma thought about him all the time. If he was okay. If he was having trouble. If he missed her the way she missed him. Her hand rested on his waist, the girl scooting closer to him as she opened her eyes.

"You know... I was kind of hoping you were back for good. I thought that..."
She stopped before she finished her thought, not wanting to ruin what was going on right now. She figured he wouldn't want to be with her again anyways, so she at least wanted to feel him hold her one more time like they used to. She sniffled slightly, wiping her eyes gently before nuzzling against him once. Emma then pulled back, taking a deep breath before hugging her waist.
"I hate parties. The only reason I came was... to see you before you left..."

What Emma was saying with the truth and he knew it, "but she didn't have to worry about that stuff," he thought. It was cold and Emma was paying the price this night. Emil was still able to wrap his arms around to her breast almost touching her nipples. He never told her but he worried about her as well because she was his girlfriend. There was always that chance that she got in the middle of his shit with him, so he never told her about all the things he did when he was not with her. He looked down at her as she spoke about him being back, though she didn't finish talking he knew what she wanted. Then it got slightly less colder when she back away from him.

He laughed when she stated that she hated parties and it was true, he remembered that about her. It was nice that his ex still wanted him and she wanted to make sure she saw him off. "You know what? How about you show me where you live at?" This was the perfect time to see how she is living and who she hung around with. The thought of her being with the wrong people again scared him every time he thought about her.

She smiled, nodding and slowly standing up before taking his hand. She helped him up, but didn't let go of his hand after the fact. Instead, she laced her fingers with his, telling Robby they were leaving before heading out the front door with him.
"I only live down the street. I just walked."
Emma slowly moved closer to him, feeling chilled as they walked. Maybe it was the fact it was sort of cold out, but more likely it was the fact that she wanted an excuse to press herself against him like she used to.

After about five or so minutes, they got to her apartment. It wasn't the nicest of places, but it was by no means horrible. Just worn down, it would seem. She headed upstairs with him behind her, unlocking her apartment door before sighing softly.
"I'm going to change, okay? Just make yourself comfortable."
She left the room, the girl quickly peeling off the dress before putting on a pair of loose fitting plush pants, and one of the old t-shirts he had left without. Since three years ago, the girl had worn it almost every night, the only thing she had left of when they were together besides memories. She emerged from the bedroom, smiling at him before sitting down on the couch next to him.
"So, hows the new girl? Someone told me you were... seeing someone..."

Taking Emma by the hand he followed as she led him to her new home. As they were walking out of the house he seen that some of the people were smiling at him, it made Emile feel very uncomfortable about it. When they made it outside the eyes left him, and he went back to normal. On the way to the house he felt as Emma moved closer to him like she was cold, holding her close he kissed her head. When they made it to the apartments he looked at them, "This is pretty much a shit hole...," talking underneath his breath so Emma couldn't hear.

Entering the apartment she left him there at the front door, "Ok I will be just looking around a bit." As he walked around he didn't see not one picture of them like they never went out, it didn't bother him to much nothing for him to get mad about. The place was nice, like his old parents house a little. Walking to the couch he sits and waited for Emma to come out. Looking up he seen that she was wearing his shirt that he forgot. "So this is where that shirt has been at all this time..." that made him feel good seeing her in his clothes, it was like they were still going out.

Right when she sat down next to him she asked him about his girl. It was funny because he hasn't talked to that girl in over four months. "Well I wonder who you heard that from but... I have not seen that woman in months." It was strange that she asked him about his girl and he needed to know why, "Why do you ask me about that? I know you wouldn't really want to hear anything about it." Emil's eyes were pretty much stuck on her, it was like if he closed them for even a sec she would just disappeared. "I have to use the bathroom."

Leaving from the room he goes to the bathroom in a rush, he didn't really have to go he just needed to pull himself together. "Ok Emil she is not mad at you so just relax a bit... in her home... with no one else. God damn it." He looks down with a pissed face, he now had a boner that wouldn't want to go down just up. Emil tried to hid that he was horny before he went back to Emma. When he came back he sits down and kisses her without warning.

Back
Top Bottom