Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Up, Up, and Away! (Hat + Cahalith)

"Sure, I'll just make some extra." he said, opening the fridge. "So what brings you out here so early?" he asked, looking around. "I mean, it;s not that I don't like you here, I'm just curious... The social game not working out for you?" he asked, making them simple cheese and bologna sandwitches, "You can tell me, Rainy."

He brought out the food and sat opposite the kid, leaning back on the couch.

He looked at him and watched him move and make food- he loved cheese and bologna most people thought it was odd how could any one NOT like a bologna sandwich--he walked over and looked at him tilting his head "I don't really make friends too easily." he meant to say--keep them but was slightly distracted by the food. He looked up at him and said "well more of keep them." he admitted sitting down looking at him happily eating his sandwich after chewing he asked "and you? why are you all alone in here?"

He shrugged.
"I was assigned a single-person dorm room, and got one. No reasoning or ryhme to it. Just happened. And no one really likes me. I don't have the brightest past here, you see. I had a tendancy to break hearts and hurt people, just so I could see it in their eyes." he confessed. "I've learned a lot... and I've changed... but you know the story."

Rainy looked surprised to see that-- "you hurt people- I don't believe it." he smiled kindly, he then stopped smiling and nodded "I know that people change- in the end its not what we want to do but what we do, do is what defines us." he took another bite chewed and swallowed.

he tilted his head "what caused the change in you?"

"A young girl." he said. It was clear he'd never told anyone about this: the darkness in his eyes and face betrayed it. "A flyer. I... I ruined her social life. I made her fly through the school, in high-traffic hours, in her birthday suit. She was only half-way uninhibited. She was still aware, still... had all that social conditioning. Her body was acting despite her."

He sighed heavily. "She flew up through the middle of the school, you know, the big hole up the middle. When she reached the top..." he shuddered with a sigh.

"She stopped flying."

Rainy looked at him "where they are rebuilding.." he looked sat- what a guilt to live with, how hard it must have been for him to realize what effect he had on people, and when it was too late--when his effect caused such suffering in some one that flew to not have the will to fly. He frowned slightly and looked down in sorrow for the girl, and for Harry.

Suddenly he stood and walked around the table and to his side with out thinking he opend his arms and gave him a hug to try and confort him. He lay his head on his shoulder and gently said "It eats at you..." moving his head "doesn't it?"

He held the boy tightly. "The look she gave me... So filled with hate and fear and shame." he said softly. "When I close my eyes, it's there." he said softly. He was so small, he never noticed. The boy felt so small and fragile in his arms. "That's why, tonight, I'm putting all my trust in someone else, for once."

Rainy moved closer to him letting him be embraced by Harry- he needed the comfort Harry needed some one to be there for him. he held him tightly though it didn't feel very strong- just a sensation of warmth. He asked "what are you planning...please be careful." he asked him

He inhaled deeply, peeling away from the boy to look into his eyes. "Later tonight, when everyone is asleep, I'm going to give you my clothes. You'll take them to the plaza, and put them somewhere. I'm trusting you to make them easy to find. Then I'll come get them, so I can, ah, get dressed."

He tilted his head- he did not know the symbolisom behind this, but knew it was important. he knew this was something that had to be done, and if it wasn't well then something very bad might happen--He nodded "I will make sure your clothing is in a place that is easy to find for you, but still out of sight from every one else." he leaned forward and pushed his cheek to his forehead and then took a step back blushing slightly--his ear fell--he knew Harry didn't judge him but he was so used to it he did it to himself. He asked him "What time are you going to be there--I don't want to make a mistake." he told him nervously.

"I'm going to give you the clothes in a few hours." he said, "And then I'll join you an hour later." he said with a smile, gently petting the boy's hair. "It's like the excersize where to fall backwards and let someone catch you. Only this is much much more interesting." he chuckled. "If you like, we can do it the other way round on the way back: You give me yours and I take them here."

Rainy looked at him and nodded making note of the times in which he would need to be on top of his ball, and make sure that Harry was safe. He took a deep breath and said "I think I figured out the whole when to be naked thing." he told him. he smiled and pressed his head into his hand to keep him from stop petting him he loved the feeling of his hand in his hair. The sensation was soothing and sensual and make him purr softly, even through his own words.

He smiled.
"Aww, okay." he said quietly. "You're just so handsome, and... soft." he said, petting the boy's hair, scratching between his ears. Some time passed, and he stood up. "Okay, Rainy, are you ready?"

He had lay his head on him as if he was melting with the older boy he was startled by the time passage--and nodded "ready!" he smiled hopping back slightly he said "first step you give me clothing, and I hide them in the plaza where you can find them." He was making sure he understood and remembered them--he didn't want to let Harry down.

"That's right." he said, pulling off his shirt, and handing it over. Next were shoes, and socks. "It's been so long. I wonder what it'll feel like?" he asked no one in particular. After all, this was a long time since he'd done this. He took a deep breath, then dropped his pants, grinning. He was commando. He stretched. "Run along, now~"

Rainy looked at him and took his shirt gingerly in his arms and then his shoes- he stuck the socks in the shoes to make it easier to get to when the time came to get dressed-- He was surprised to see that he was commando- he thought he was the only one that wore his pants with out underware of any type- he had to with his tail being the way it was. he flicked his tail and attempted to keep his gaze away from him. He nodded "See you soon." he began to run off

as he left for the plaza he began to search for a good spot one where Harry would be able to find the clothing the easiest but not where others would be able to see it strait away.

he looked about and found the perfect spot tucking them in a location that he thought would best help Harry.

A while later, Harry ran downt he hall and went down the elevator. His pale body seemed to stand out in the moonlight, almost, and he smiled and stretched in the elevator, walking around the plaza and pulling them from out under a chair. He slowly got dressed, starting with the shirt, then the pants and shoes.

"Well, you want to try it on the way back? Last chance. I put my faith in you, after all."

Rainy looked up at him and walked forward he gave him a hug burring his face in his chest shaking his head--he wasn't ready, his grip around him was tighter "I am sorry." he felt like he failed Harry.

He chuckled.
"At your own pace, Rainy. It's okay." he said, petting the boy's hair. "You have any ideas regarding it, you let me know. I want you to trust me, but these things can take time." he said softly, holding the boy close.

Rainy suddenly asked something that was not words he was used to saying himself "can I stay in your room?" he was worried about the other boys and didn't want to deal with them- or hear them talking, or deal with the chance of them being like every one else. "please" he said holding him "I won't be much of a bother i promise!"

He thought for a moment, then smiled.
"One condition." he said simply. First hour, you wear nothing." he said, "Okay? After that, you can do what you like, okay?" he said, smiling. "Well, if you can't manage that, ten minutes would be fine. Just give it a shot, Rainy." he said.

Rainy stood there still- he was thinking, and thinking hard "okay fine. I will do my best." He didn't know how long he could stand being out of his clothing. they where like a shield that kept him safe. his armor against the world. "do you think the school will let me stay in your room?" he asked hoping that they would, he nuzzled further into him not wanting to let him go. He didn't want to risk him evaporating into the air like a figment of his imagination.

He smiled, petting the boy's head. "They might, or might not." They will. I'll make certain of it. "Come on. Let's go. We can move your stuff after you get approved." he said, leading him back to his dorm room, opening the door and leading him inside.

Rainy fallowed so easily after him- he really liked Harry, he felt safe, yet nervous the kind that you don't want to leave you. Upon entering the room he looked up at Harry wondering if he could, he had to. he wanted to stay here, there was no alternatives. Harry wouldn't hurt him, he had to remember that and maybe waring his body armor might protect his skin from scratches but did it really serve as strong of protection as he felt it should.

"It's okay, Rainy." he said, closing the door. "You don't have to hide from me. You don't need protection. I'm here to help you." he said, petting the boy's hair gently.

Back
Top Bottom