Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Therapy(Anastasia )

Silvereye

Star
Rachael Williams adjusted her black rimmed glasses on her face, her long red mane of hair neatly combed and brushed, one side of hair falling over her forehead. The young woman had been doing this for just a few years, but she knew she did pretty well, considering how many patience say they're satisfied by her. She was the type of therapist to really dig deep inside of someone, to try and coax their inner feelings out with gentle words and an even gentler heart. She'd let them talk for most of the time, pausing in between to ask questions and elaborate though, and would give her opinion on the matter.

Today though she was supposed to be meeting with a patient that had her..quirks so to say. From reading about her Rachael knew this was going to be a bit of a challenge. That was okay, she was confident she could talk to her.
The redhead leaned back against her black chair, hands folded on her desk as she looked around her room. The interior of it was laced with pictures of calming effects such as roses, boats, and sunny skies. It was to create a comfortable niche as opposed to a dreaded one that some therapists donned upon their offices.

Now the only thing to do was wait.

Rachael had been doing work now, writing down various notes for each patient, even questioning the validness of some of their filled out paper work. "Really now?" She questioned, sipping her water and sighing heavily. Well, it was just about time to call in her patient.

She was dressed surprisingly casual today, a thin long sleeved red shirt that shoved off her own curves and firm breasts, her black pants tight and conforming to her wide hips and thighs. She dressed in these clothes because she felt comfortable in them really. Not because she was going to show off her body, lord knows she wasn't interested in that. Which is why she'd been single for most of her life, living alone with her black tuxedo cat Minx in a large house. She made quite a bit of money doing this and she really loved doing it.

She opened the door, catching the sight of the Spanish women and giving her a gentle smile. "You may come in now." She called softly, holding the door open for her.

"Mm..now what's she gonna be like? She's from prison after all." The Redhead thought, but put that out of her mind. She had plenty of guards here, she wasn't going to need any help.

Okay, the kiss across her cheek had Rachael confused, and a light tint of red briefly appeared across her face but she remained stoic nonetheless. She cleared her throat and began shuffling papers, looking up at her patient once in a while. Still trying to get that kiss out of her mind she wrote a few things down before finally raising her eyes up to Benni.
"Um..that was a rather..unorthodox way of greeting someone.." She quipped in quietly and placed her hands on the desk, studying the Hispanic woman carefully.
"So, why don't you tell me a little about yourself? I've got your information right here, but well, I'd like to here it from my patient's point of view." She offered an encouraging smile, stretching forward.

Completely calm now Rachael shuffled papers around again and went into her brief case, pulling out paper and a pen to write down whatever it was the other was going to say, just for recording's sake. This way she'd know enough to give her professional opinion and might even recommend they see each other regularly.

There was no mistaken it. The blush that had faded away came back but she ducked her head down to hide it. Why was she blushing so madly, like a little schoolgirl? She put a smile on her face and chuckled a little, again regaining control of the situation. Which for the first time she wasn't sure if she had it or not. But now she did, and she wasn't going to slip again, not this time.

"Oh I see. Yeah I've got it all down. So, how are you feeling right now? I know it sounds routine but that's what I have to ask all my patients." She asked carefully, leaning back against her chair and watching the beautiful hispanic girl with her cobalt blue eyes, adjusting the glasses on her face. "Oh you do? Well, alright. I'm 26 years old, graduated from Yale about 3 years ago and well, here I am." She said, shifting around in her seat.

"Oh..Oh I see." She said, clearing her throat again. She was getting pretty uncomfortable now, but she wouldn't let the other woman know it. "No, I'm..single. I don't think we should be talking about my personal life. This is all about you after all." The shy doctor averted her eyes and began looking at her hands, fumbling with the pen, anything to distract her.
"So..um..." She muttered quietly, knocking over her water over her shirt, the coldness of it making her nipples tighten up through her shirt as a damp spot appeared over them. "Shit..sorry..I don't know what's wrong with me today.." Toweling herself off as best as she could, she looked back up at Benni, looking highly anxious.

"No no..I've got it..I..." Okay, little sirens were ringing in the slightly panicking therapist's head. She had to stop this right now! She couldn't let the other woman do this to her, even if it felt nice. No no no! She can't be thinking of that now..it just wouldn't be right! Plus it was highly unprofessional of her.
"What are you doing?" she questioned as the other moved into her space and inhaled her scent. And to make matters worse, she locked the door! Cobalt eyes widened when her shirt was lifted up, exposing her large plump breasts covered by the lacy red bra

She winced as she felt the hand snake underneath and cup her flesh, rubbing softly. "Ma'am..this is..this is highly inappropriate. I don't think we should be doing this.." She stammered moving back some now, eyes wide and alert.

"But...but..." She trailed off and closed her eyes as her patient, though she wasn't quite so sure who was in charge now, placed a kiss across her cheek. To her guilty surprise she could feel herself beginning to grow wet, the ache between her black jean growing stronger as heat pooled between them. Rachael tried so hard to resist but found she could not, only stand there and let the other women have her way with her.

As she touched her hardened nipples, the doctor's breath hitched in her throat and a low mewl sound came from her red lips, eyes veiling shut and a low sigh of pleasure escaping her throat. Still, she knew this couldn't go on much farther. She had to do something. The kisses under her jaw further stirred the arousal between her legs and she clasped them together, grunting softly. "We're going to get caught..I'm going to get in serious trouble..." She protested weakly, eyes still shut.

"Okay..." She whimpered and falling against the desk with a low grunt, bright blue eyes wide and alert as the more experienced woman lifted up her shirt and tossed it aside. When she felt her tongue on her nipples she widened her eyes, then closed it, tossing her head back and letting out a low moan of delight, her hands threading in the other's hair, her own auburn mane tumbling down her back. Her black rimmed glasses fell off but she paid no attention to them, just concentrated on the incredible feelings Benni was giving to her. "Oh..oh god.." She whimpered, her rosy colored nipples immediately hardening at the touch of that skillful tongue. It got even better when the other female began rubbing her entrance, teasing her folds which made her buck up against the hand, whimpering and mewling again, legs threatening to collapse underneath of her. Her clit was starting to show up now, growing engorged with blood despite not being stimulated there just yet. As a finger was slipped inside of her she bit her mouth to hold back from crying out loud, rocking her hips up against it desperately.

Back
Top Bottom