Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Survive withouth eachother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was strange when she asked him to lift his shirt up. When he lifted it her cold hand ran across his broken rib. Masaya looked at her with a strange face when she said he got kicked by the right person and what kind of shoe he had on. He looked down at the pills and waved them off like he didn't even need them. The thought of using pills never cross his mind when he is hurt in any kind of way.

"Your good at know your friends and their strengths like that." When Aiko asked him if she wanted to help him or have a cast on, he looked at her like she was crazy. She was being way to nice and that was freaking him out a bit. "I think I would rather you do something." Whatever she was doing was helping him out a whole lot but it was still hurting like hell. After she was done what she was doing he sat back down he looked at her, "You are one lucky girl Aiko. If you didn't have that suit on you would have been dead." He should not have said that but he could not help it.

Aiko looked down as her fingers hooked on his ribs and she snapped them back into place. All it was going to be was a elastic wrapping and nothing more. "I had to help with our medic in the desert so setting bones, stitiching and cuttign doesn't bother me." She said with her moving away from him but she moved her cold hands over her stitches as if they hurt, the cold soothed the pain away. When she heard about the suit and her close to being killed she dug her nails into her thigh to keep from punching him. Soon she calmed down with her leaning against the wall. "You had a killing shot. You aimmed at my head and bam..." She said still in a dull tone seeing this might not even work anymore.

"So much on wanting to be like you guys." She said as she got up and walked over to the pills she gave him and took the two in one swig. Her moving around and him being there was over loading her body with the memory of what he did to her just to shut her up and her wanting to kill him. Coughing softly but it turned hard with blood coming up but Aiko dismissed it. "Why exactly are you in here? You don't see me as anything so...You must be in here to keep from getting your ass chewed out...Right?"

Masaya thought that was pretty cool that she had some medic skills, he was not the type to take that much of medic training. Well at least he got paired up with someone that was crazy, loud mouth, killer medic. Masaya knew that he had a killing shot but he wasn't going to be the one that killed a female in training. After he said that thing about the suit she started to get angery at him even more. "Why am I here? Well your right about me being chewed out... but I still had to see if my Rookie was ok to train and when she was able to be put back inside." Aiko and Masaya both knew that it was not good that she coughed up blood. Since she said nothing he said nothing either.

Holding his side, he gets up and heads to the door, "I will be back later tonight to see how you are doing. I should not have been so rough with you, but there is no other way to learn then to experience it yourself. Lay down and get some rest you need it." When he left the room he shook his head and went to get something to eat. This time he really was far from all people because they didn't feel like talking about what he did. After he was done, Masaya went to his room till later that night to see Aiko.

When he was done sleeping and doing a little bit of healing himself he went off to Aiko's room. Knocking before he entered, "Hey Aiko are you doing ok?" She was sleeping in her bed, the pain medicine much have gotten to her good. He walked over to the chair and waited for her to wake up.

She watched him leave her room but once she felt like he was far away she buzzed for a dcotor. There she told him about coughing up blood. There he laid her down and checked it out. He was concerned then looked over seeing she took the heavy dose.

"The coughed up blood is from your stomach when you somewhat inhaled and or swallowed some earlier. Its your body's way of recovering...rest." He said with him leaving her alone. There Aiko sat with her back to the wall looking out the window. More than likely Masaya was going to have a hell of a time for what happened. Sighing she laid back in her bed and covered herself up. The meds did knock her out for hours.

When Masaya walked into her room she turned onto her other side with her back to him after kicknig the blankets off. She was muttering in her sleep, "Rematch..." she said with her digging her fingers into her pillow. "Rematch...Masaya..." Her toned wasn't hateful but playful. Like she was challenging Masaya to a playful match.

Masaya started to laugh as Aiko muttered. It was going to be interesting when she got healed and roomed with him. He thought that maybe he could get her to talk about some things in her sleep. "Rematch...," that was something that he wanted and could easly be aranged. The chair he was sitting in was very comforable, his eyes started to close as time passed.

While he was sleeping a knock on the door awoke him. Standing to his feet as his Commander entered, "What are you doing here sir?" Though he didn't respect his Commander that much he stll did a few things that showed who was in charge. "I came here to see how Aiko is doing. What are you doing here Masaya?" Looking at Aiko as she laid on the bed then back at the Commander. "Well you know when I'm fighting I tend to black. This time I didn't. So I should be here and see how she will recover. Don't think that this is going to interupe me training this girl." The Commander nodded his head and walked out. After he left Masaya went back to his chair and fell back to sleep.

The next morning he was still in the room waiting for Aiko to awake. As he was waiting a nurse came in with Aiko's food. "Oh didn't know that you were still in here. Do you want me to bring you something?" His hazel eyes looked at the nurse as she walked towards him. Clearing his throat, "Yeah I would like something. You can bring me anything." When the nurse left Masaya looked out Aiko's room window and saw the unit playing around. Hearing Aiko awake, Masaya turned his head to her, "Hey how was your sleep little Aiko?"

In the middle of the night she did hear Masaya and the Commander talking though she went back to sleep. Shortly when mornign came she sat up with the blanket falling to her lap. She rubbed her head looking over at Masaya seeing he was there still. "Head aches abit..I think I slept to long." She said seeing ehr food was there. Instead of ignoring it she grabbed her tray and ate her breakfast in silence seeing the nurse returning with Masay's food. The nurse smiled at Aiko.

"Good, you're up! I need to check your wounds." She said with her advancing on Aiko.

"Whoa! Not with him here!" She said with her face turning red but the nurse rolled her eyes. "He seen breasts before..He's a man afterall." She said with her slicing Aiko's bandages up between her breasts. Aiko gasped as the bandages fell but she couldn't cover herself as the Nurse moved her around seeing the wounds were healing. Once the nurse was done she spread a savle onto Aiko's wounds then did minuim bandaging.

"Heres a shirt for you." She said with her handing Aiko a shirt seeing her covering herself up in a hurry. "I see someone hasn't been touched." She laughed softly then left the pair sitting there. Aiko got to her feet looking over at Masay with ehr sounding shy. "So...What did the Commander want? I doubt he wanted to see how I was doing all drugged up..." She said to him.

He watched as Aiko just ate her food without feeling embarrassed with him watching. It was like watching a kid eat their food as if they didn't eat that whole day, it was cute to him. When the nurse returned with his food, he took the tray and sat it on the window seal. The nurse just didn't care and cut her bandages right in front of him. That was something he didn't expect to see just yet. What the nurse spoke was the truth, he has seen breast and more on a woman, but he started to blush at what she said and ate his food.

Masaya was still watching because he was able to get to see some elses breast without having to fight. Afater the slave was put on her, Aiko was rushing to put the shirt on, that right there made Masaya bend over laughing. He was about to say something until the nurse beat him to it. His hazel eyes were wide open like she couldn't be what the nurse is implying. Watching as the nurse left, "See you later." Looking back at Aiko, she was standing asking him about the Commander. "Well he did come by to see how you were doing. You have to remember that you are part of this unit so he will check up on you. Just keep that smart mouth of yours shut and he wont be mad at you," Talking in a playful tone.

This girl would not let a few injuries stop her from doing anything it seemed to Masaya. But it was not his place to tell her to lay back down, if she has the strength to stand then let her be he thought. "So if you keep healing like this you should be ready to train by tomorrow. Oh yeah about that rematch..." Masaya moved closer to her as he put his left arm on top of her right shoulder, with his face in her ear. "Even if we had one you would never be able to beat me."

She stood there with ehr arms wrapped over her breasts as if she felt like she was being exposed still. Nodding to him abou thte commander she was about to turn from him when he stood up talking about a rematch. "Rem-" She stopped in middle of that word when he whispered in her ear. Her spine went straight as her face turned to a deep crimsion red. Him whispering or just talking into her ear was sending chills down her spine. Shortly she put her hands on his chest pushing them both apart with her looking at him with bewilderment.

"I never said anything about a rematch." she said to him then noticed the nurse had placed a few pills on her tray when she brought her food. Aiko picked up a tiny blue pill and swallowed it with some water but left the pain killers alone. Though there was something she couldn't shake off.

"Are you sure he came just to check up on me in the middle of the night? It sounds odd because he could have came this morning I woke up. Also why did you come back anyways? To be nice?" She asked the last part with a smile only to tease he had a soft part in his heart for his team mates.

Masaya looked at Aiko like she was crazy because she really did say that last night. Laughing under his breath he thought of his words before he spoke, "Aiko... you did say that last night. You talk in your sleep. Your friends must be hard sleepers or they just didn't tell you." Talking in the most playful way. The way she knocked her pills into her mouth showed that she has been in the hospital wing way to many times for her not to have been. "I see that someone has had their fair share of the hospital," bending over to eye level.

He thought why was is so hard for her to believe that he came to see her, the Commander is not a complete ass only sometimes an ass. "Well believe it or not he came to see you. Why did I come back?" That was a question that he didn't want to answer but he did, "I came back to be just that... nice. I have every right to see if you are ok and not about to die. You still have a few things to learn about before you die... and I'm the one that's got to train you. I also have to make sure you are ok and can't do much since my task is to help you. Me train when you train. Your schedule is mine.... well almost." Talking to her in a real playful mood.

"When do you think you can start training again?" He wanted to see just how strong she was.

Her face turned darker when he told her she talked in her sleep. "I..didn't know.." she said but got quiet when he seen her fair share of hospital stays. "Oh! You mean..." she laughed softly then showed him the pain killers she wasn't goin gto take. "I only take these when I need to but that little blue pill I get every three months....." She hinted at him that that blue pill was important than any other pill she was given.

Hearing him saying he actually cared if she healed properly or not. Smiling at him as she got the answer she wanted to hear. Though she ran her hands over the wounds as they were sore but wasn't in so much pain. "I could try to train today but I'd have to be careful not to tear the stitches open." She said with her turning seeing she had fresh clothes. One of her friends must have brought it over. Blusing as she looked at Masaya. "Mind turning around." She said to him.

It was strange when she didn't finish the statement about the blue pill. They were not really on good terms so he didn't bother to try and ask just yet about them. That smile on her face made him uneasy like she wanted to say something but didn't, but he knew that it was something that was going to make him hate her. She touch her wounds that he made and that made him want to say sorry but he just couldn't say it to her just yet. "She could try to train? That is not what I was looking for. I was looking for something like in later days," laughing at her.

When her face turned red he smiled and turned away. It was funny that he seen them already but she is still acted shy around him. "I don't see the point in turning around anymore... I seen them and they look nice to me." He peaked back at her while she was getting dress and seen just little bit of her without clothing. After she was done he turned back around he grabbed her by the wrist. "Come with me. We will just work your body just a little." They made it to the gym and he was getting a ball so she didn't have to work so hard. "Here do a little bit of sit-ups."

She turned away from him as she stripped her shirt off then her shorts to reveal the panties she had. She didn't know he was peeking at her with her getting dressed. She pulled her tan pants on with her pulling her sports bra on then her white wife beater shirt. Once she was dressed she turned to tell him it was clear but he grabbed her then yanked her from the room. "Whoa!" She said with her catching up with him. "Easy, don't want to break me yet." She said then looked away realizing that sounded bit more sexual than it should have. "Ignore the last comment." she said with him getting her to the gym.

She stood there seeing him getting a ball to help her on her sit ups. She was taken back by his sudden niceness. Though she turned hearing the others of their unit walking in. One man snapped she shouldn't be working out then he turned his gaze to Masaya. "Drop it!" Aiko snapped at them. "I can't stay in that cramped bed. So Masaya thought it'd be good if I stretched my muscles a bit to get the blood flowing." she said seeing it did sound like Masaya not to let anyone relax or heal when they can take it easy and still be active.

The unit walked in just as he passed the ball to Aiko telling her to do sit-ups. Some started yelling at him right when they saw Aiko other just looked at him like he was the bad guy, in some cases he is. He was getting ready to defend himself when Aiko jumped in telling them it was to help her. But she was not helping him as much she thought she was. "You guys know me. I don't let any of you sleep to long when in the hospital. I know you guys like her but..." Right in the middle of talking he got hit in the face by Tokuro. "Damn it to hell." He charging back into Tokuro he picks him up and dropped him on the bench. That took a lot out of him because his ribs were still hurting him.

"Ok stop. My ribs are hurting... my body is not in the mood to be fighting." They looked at him like when did he get into a fight. Walking over to the drunk he picked him up and brushed him off. "Next time I'm going to hurt you for real... maybe when my ribs heal." Smiling at him before he sat down. Looking up at Aiko, he looked at her with a blank stare and said nothing about her working on her body. The rest of the unit started to go to different stations to train.

She was taken back by Tokuro she had stepped back as she felt a pair of strong hands pulling her amongst the men. She looked up as if she was being hidden by the two men fighting. When it came to an end the group parted with her standing there looking at Masaya seeing him looking right back at her. Feeling odd she turned from him as she felt the need to leave the gym. Shortly she turned leaving the gym. She didn't want to work in the gym when there was tension in the air but she was heading to the track thinking a walk was good enough.
a0l2q9.jpg

With her getting on the track she rubbed her face. "I'm such an idiot.." she muttered to herself then shoved her hands in her pockets ignoring the slight stabbing pain she was feeling in her leg where she was impaled. It seemed she made things worse for Masaya but yet her questions on why she was forced into this unit was never answered. Maybe it was one of those things that was she didn't have the right to know. Her mind was lost in her own thoughts with her walking or somewhat limping around the track.

After Aiko left the gym most of the men looked at him like he did something wrong, but other knew he was in the clear because that was him, it was in his nature to do such a thing. Sighing before he left the gym he kicked a punching bag and it just rocked back and forth hard enough to knock anyone out if hit. He walked around the base holding his ribs in pain. Walking past Aiko room he seen the nurse looking around with a worried face. "Are you looking for Aiko?" The nurse looked at him with a face of, 'she is not with you?' He waved one hand telling her to follow him so they could find Aiko.

They looked at different places where she could have been at and then it clicked they didn't check the track. When they made it to the track the nurse ran off with her bag to see how she was doing. Masaya was walking up very slowly like he didn't want to really find her but it was for the nurse and not her. It was not clear as of why she was on the track and he wanted to find out why. "Aiko... why did you leave the gym? I told you that you needed to do a little bit of sit-ups," talking in a angered tone as he walked faster. The nurse was still there watching as he walked closer. "Don't touch her Masaya." He looked down at her showing that he heard her. Now face to face with her, he looked down at her with anger.

She was walking around the track but stopped when she head Masaya's voice. With the nurse walking over Aiko winced as she grabbed her wounded leg. "Easy.." She said but looked at Masaya with him coming closer looking angry with her. Glaring at Masaya seeing he wasn't going to touch her. "I made things worse for you in there. I tried to take the blame but your buds went after you. So instead of creating tension I left!" She snapped at him as she turned to walk bit more but stopped grabbing her leg as the pain grew worse. She stood there holding her thigh with her gritting her teeth.

"I left the gym manily to stop the tension not to create more." She told him bluntly. "Either way I'm working out with taking it easy. So why are you pissed at me?" She asked with her turning to face him with confusion on her face.

Though she may not have known it but she brought more tension when she spoke. Then brought more because she left the room without saying a word. His heart was racing with anger with her, but he knew that she was trying to help but she needed to know that they would side with a girl then him any day. Masaya was trying to find the right words before he spoke but everything that came to mind was somewhat rude. "Just so you know Aiko. When you spoke that is what made things bad. When you left... that really made me look like an ass. So next time you see them yelling at me... don't say not a damn thing." Talking with anger that showed that he was serious with what he was saying.

Scratching his ear he looks at Aiko as if he was ready to just inflict more pain on her. "I really don't care if your taking it easy. You have to be kidding me? Asking me why I'm pissed. I just got hit in the face by the drunk and was pretty much falsely accused of doing something. Don't know why I came looking for you... but I'm going to go to my room. See ya." His mind and body was in pain so he chose to just leave so he could get things straighted out. Masaya left the field ignoring anything that was being said.

When Masaya got to his room, he put his legs on top of the bed as he began to do push-ups. His ribs were still in some serious pain but it was nothing close to being shot in the torso when inside the mobile suits. In the middle of working out he fell right to sleep with his upper body on the floor.

Aiko clenched her fists as she want to strike him. She thought she was helping her partner out but made things worse. With him storming away she hung her head and turned walking to the hanger.

"Aiko! Stop!" The nurse shouted but saw Aiko flipping her off before she went into the hanger where the suits were.

Aiko limped into the hanger seeing her suit was destroyed but she moved sitting on discarded wooden crates that the parts came in. Once again there was a wall between her and Masaya a wall she wanted to stay down so they could work on their team work. Sighing Aiko leaned back in her position and fell to sleep but the mechanic who helped her earlier walked over and covered her up with his jacket. There she was left to sleep while the men worked to improve and repair the damages to all suits.

When Masaya finally awaken he looked at his lower body and wondered when he went to sleep. Shaking that off, he looked out the window and found that it was dusk. He knew that he must have been tired or extremely bored for falling asleep like that. While he was sleeping he found that yelling at Aiko was not necessary but did relieve a lot of stress. Maybe she could be his little stress reliever he thought, but that would make her hate him much more than before.

Starting to get bored he left his room and started to walk around the base to find something to do. "I could go to the break room... or go check on Aiko's suit... I think that the suit needs to be repaired and fast. No more games with her, she needs to be trained for real." Heading out of his room Masaya ran towards the hanger to wake his body up from the weird position it was just in. When he made it through the doors he found Aiko sleeping, "Why is she here and not at her room?" Not worrying to much he headed towards the near destroyed suit that he did with almost a smile. "Why are you here Masaya?" Seeing that he was not really wanted Masaya left the hanger and went to the break room.

Leaving the hanger he then ran again because for some reason his body was still feeling kind of weird. His running was off and made him look like he just got done drinking. Making it to the room he looks around and found that there was men from his unit in there as well.

They looked at Masaya wondering what the hell was wrong with him.

"Wheres Aiko?" one bald man said as he stood there crossing his arms over his chest but some of their eyes fell on Aiko as she walked down the hall to her room. "Hold up shorty!"

Aiko turned around and yawned with the bald man walking over to her seeing her stitches weren't ripped open. The bald guy glares at Masaya. "She's training with us since you're interested in damaging her."

"Huh?" Aiko asked with her being laid away by the large bald man with others following.

The way that his unit was talking to him was starting to piss Masaya off to the point he was going to break some ribs of his own. Sighing at his once friends, "Get your asses back with my rookie!" As he left the room he ran up on the group of guys that was keeping Aiko away from him. Grabbing one of the guys that was in the back of the group by the hair, pulling him so they were face to face Masaya hits him on a pressure point that was located in his shoulder and his neck. The male was on the ground not sure what spot to hold for comfort, as Masaya kicked the back of the knees of another making his fall as well.

There were still three men counting the big balled one still standing keeping Aiko away from him. Sighing once again, "Guys how about you just let me train Aiko and everything will be okay?" They looked at him then at their comrades, shaking their heads at him the two guys that wasn't holding Aiko ran at Masaya. Things would go a lot more smoother if they didn't just try to piss him off at that moment in time, but since they did they get to feel his wrath. Bracing himself for what was about to happen he grabs the guy's left arm that was on his left and swings him into the other making them fall on top of the guy that just got his knees kicked out. Before Masaya made his way to Aiko he kicked both guys in the nose making them bleed instantly.

"Okay for the last time Baldy... give me Aiko." Smiling at Masaya he grabs him by his ribs and lifted him up trying to inflict more pain on his already broken ribs. The pain was great and made him yell, "I'm going to... break... your ribs... bastard." Talking in a pissed tone, "That is big talk coming from such a little man... and no one calls me Baldy!" As the bald guy was talking Masaya felt one of his ribs pop once again. Having his hands free he clocked his hands back and boxed his ears making Baldy let him go. Taking him by the arm he pulled him close with his foot going to his ribs making them crack. Masaya was smiling as his opponent fell to the ground, like he did the other two he walked passed and kicked him in the nose. "Told you to just give me my rookie."

Holding his side as he walked towards Aiko, "Lets go so we can talk about your training..." Masaya grabbed her by the wrist and pretty much dragged her to his room. Opening the door and tossing her inside, he sits on his bed while holding his ribs again. "So... do you think that you will be able to start training for real tomorrow? There will be no interruptions this time."

Aiko turned as she heard Masaya yelling for them to returrn their rookie. Though the men kept her moving though the group stopped when the fighting began. With Baldy holding Aiko by her shoulder to keep her from getting in the middle. Though when it was over Aiko winced as Masya dragging her along. Once she was thrown into his room, she turned to face him. Seeing he shut the door and he was holding his ribs.

"Shit..." She muttered with her walking over to him as she swatted his hand away from his ribs. Listening to him about training. "I'll train tomorrow but if theres blood don't bother me." She said with her grabbing hold of the popped rib and snapped it back into place. "I hate that sound." She said with her shuddering.

Nodding his head, "Okay if I see blood don't worry about it... that sounds easier said than done to me. But you said don't, so I will just let it go." The pain of his bones being snapped back in place made him scream. Though the pain was quick he was still holding his side as if he just got stabbed. "You don't like that sound? It sounds much better when you break them yourself," laughing at her shuddering.

Masaya noticed at how she seemed to really care about him being in pain at the moment, she made it hard for him to want to yell at her. Before he laid down backwards he leaned in and kissed her on the corner of her lips. "That was pretty much all I wanted to talk to you about." Lying on the bed he holds his side and looks up at the ceiling.

She placed her cool hand on the spot but winced when he screamed. Though when he leaned in towards her she pulled back but it wasn't far enough to escape the kiss that was planted at the corner of her lips. With him laying there she stood at his bed side still stunned.

"Why...Never mind." She said as she turned her back to him with a set of red cheeks. Sure she's been kissed before but Masaya kissed her after her made it clear to her she is his Rookie to teach. So she left it as that in her mind. With her crossing her arms over her chest as something did come to mind. "Did our commander say I was to be your room mate?" She asked him seeing there was an area cleared out to a wall right across from the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom