Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harvest Moon: Gardenia (Shovel&BondageSlave)

Shovel

Supernova
eco_farmer.jpg

The sun was setting in the hilly horizon of the small town of Gardenia, making the clouds and the sky above orange, red, purple, and pink. On the little rocky road that passed through the town, a large moving truck was slowly moving towards the old broken down Ranch. The local farm hadn't done very well lately since the owner had come down with a bad illness which eventually took his life. Not much was known about the old man, but it was now apparent that someone would be taking his place: his son. A young man, barely 21 years of age hopped out of the passenger side seat of the moving truck and looked over the neglected land. It looked like this was going to be much work to restore but he was determined to do it. All he had was a few tools, a happy cow, his inheritance money, and his own life savings. The man turned to the movers and directed them to where to place his belongings. It appeared that he would be living here alone. No friends, no family, and no wife to keep him company. However, he was sure he would make a good life for himself here. He was a young and attractive fellow, so he wasn't at all anxious about meeting the local people.

The young man slowly stepped to the broken wooden fence of the pasture and stared out at the sunset for a moment in contemplation. Was it really a wise choice to become a farmer? Would the farm even be able to get off the ground and be worth the investment? He couldn't deny that he was a little worried about it all working out. The boy suddenly jumped when the movers opened the front door of the house. The door had fallen off its hinges and fell over. This entire place needed some work. It was definitely a fixer-upper.​

Aleeha was working hard on the horse ranch that her father had left her, Eclipse was the name of her ranch. The young 20 year old guy sighed heavily has she whiped the sweat from her brow. However, she couldn't stop the small smile that reached her lips, she always felt good after working hard. She untied the hay bale, so that the horses in the pasture wouldn't be eating the string and possibly hurting themselves. Her golden hues moved around the pasture, counting the number of horses that they should have. After counting all five she nodded to herself as if to tell herself that she was indeed right. A small breeze picked up, throwing the girls light carmel brown hair into her face, causing her to to turn her head and spot a moving truck. Blinking she headed out of the pasture, closing the gate securely behind her, heading to her comfortable home to wash up.

After washing up and changing her clothes to be more present-able, she gathered a few of the previous fruits she had picked from her small garden, placing them in a basket. New neighbors meant the possibility and of having new friends, which Aleeha always enjoyed making new friends. She looked herself over a moment, clad in a half the shoulder red and pink shirt, black straps holding it on to her torso. A pair of tan, rather nice fitting pants, with various white outlines and a little lace at the moment, she smiled and headed out of her room. The basket of various fruits in hand, she started over towards the next farm over to greet the new neighbor.

anime-girl-1.jpeg

The young man had already brought his tools out and was working on fixing the front door as the movers moved his belongings into the dusty and cobweb-covered house. He turned his attention to an approaching girl and smiled warmly to her. 5 minutes in his new house and he already had company. He eyed the basket of fruit and instantly knew he was being welcomed into the neighborhood. His eyes trailed over her for just a second, admiring her natural beauty. But it would be rude to stare, so he locked his eyes onto hers. He stood up and walked over towards her to say hello to his new friend. “Hi there.” He said in a friendly tone. He offered his hand to her to shake. “My name is Drake...and as you can see, I just moved In here. Please excuse the mess.” Drakes smile widened. Things were already looking good. He hoped that all the neighbors around here would be just as friendly as her.

Once Aleeha was in sight of the new-comer, and she had noted he already spotted her, she raised one arm in the air to wave at him, a friendly and warming smile plastered on her face. She curiously looked around the old ranch, noting how bad it had gotten without any able to care for it. After observing the area she locked eyes back with the new farmer, she was happy to see this farm wouldn't go to waste and it would soon be cared for again. "'Ello!" she spoke eagerly, happily taking his hand and shaking it. "I'm so happy to see you here Drake! I was so worried this poor farm would go to waste." she spoke with concern as she looked around a moment more. "Oh the mess is understandable, don't be sorry for that." she assured him. "Oh my name is Aleeha! Nice to meet you!" Offering him the basket, she now gained a bit of a shy smile "Hm, I grew this fruits in my own small garden, but I know more about horses. I own the horse ranch next door to you. Welcome to Gardenia." she spoke sweetly.

Drake smiled at how cheerful and confident she was. He shook her hand firmly and leaned back slightly as she spoke. “Yeah its time someone took over the farm. My father...” He frowned momentarily, but then found his smile again. “This was my fathers life work...it would be a shame to let it all go down the drain. It will be a wonderful life out here....at least that's the plan.” He looked around the farm and stretched his arms out as if to show it to her. “Its gonna be a lot of work!” Drake chuckled. Drake accepted the fruit basket and bowed his head respectfully to her. “Thank you so much for the gift. I appreciate it! It looks delicious.” He walked towards his house, but paused and turned to her. “Come on in!” He offered as he entered the old house. He set the basket down on a worn down table in the kitchen and looked around. “No power or running water yet...” He muttered to himself. He turned back to her and smiled. “So you are a fellow ranch owner! Perhaps you could help me get started here...?”

Aleeha blinked lightly, before smiling brightly "Oh! So the old farmer was your father?" she questioned as if intrigued by this. She then blinked and bite her bottom lip a moment. "Sorry, I mean your father." Her generation had grown up simply always calling him the old farmer. "Oh I am sorry for your lose, he really was a very sweety and helpful man. I remember one time me and Becky were playing up here and Becky fell, cutting her knee. He spotted us and showed us the correct herb we could use to avoid infectioins. He was a very knowledgeable man." she spoke with a fond smile now as she remembered all the time he had helped herself about learning and caring for the horses when her father wasn't able to do so. "Oh thank you!" She followed him into the run down home, her eyes scanning the rather..worn home. "Oh it's no problem, seems this 'ol place needs some life in it though." She blinked a moment before smiling and nodding her head "I would love to help you!" she squeaked with excitment.

Drake put his hands in his pockets and rocked back and forth on his heels and the balls of his feet. He laughed and shook his head. “haha...yeah...the old farmer was my old man. He was alright. He was very knowledgeable about farm life and had a good heart. I just wish he would have left me some more information about how to run a farm. He always talked about giving me the farm but I never really was interested in it...well until recently. I was going to start working on the farm and have him teach me, but...well it was his time. Now I guess I will have to learn it all on my own through a little trial and error.” The movers passed by, setting down his computer here...his stereo equipment there. He was definitely not from the country. Drake smiled and looked into his new friends eyes. “If you can't tell, I'm actually a city boy. Grew up in Orchid city in an apartment with my mom...they divorced when I was young. Don't really remember much of it.” Drake walked over to one of his boxes and opened it up. Inside were his family pictures. He handed her a few pictures of his mother and father together. “I'm glad you are here to help me...I really have no one out here who can assist me...”

She blinked lightly as she watched the movers bring in his various electronic devices, tilting her head some at a few of them. "Oh my..." She giggled lightly before smiling over at him "You really arn't a country boy at all are you? Don't worry, I will help you change your ways." she teased elbowing him lightly. "Oh it's no problem at all, I love helping out people whenever I can. Once you get to know some of the other villagers, you'll really learn to love it here. Just watch out for Nina, she can be a bit grumpy. Oh! And whatever you do, do not try to hold a conversation with Amy, she will talk you until the next generation." she spoke with a light giggle.

Drake laughed when she elbowed him and elbowed her playfully back. "Haha don't hate the city! I loved the bright lights and the night life. But I decided to take up farm life. I think it would be a nice little life to live...though I definitly will visit the city often to get my 'fix'" He smirked and pushed her shoulder playfully. "If you can help me be a little country, I can help you be a little more city. I'll take you to a nightclub sometime and show ya how fun it is..." He suggested while his eyes continued to stay locked on hers. He was already starting to feel a little connection sparking between himself and this friendly new country girl. "...you know, I'm a little hungry...can you show me some of the restaurants around here? I'll make it worth your while...we can talk over a little light night dinner. My treat." Deep down inside, he really hoped she would say yes. He didn't know anybody around here and he wouldn't mind getting to know her better. He didn't want to look desperate though. Even if things didn't click between the two of them, he was sure that she would make a nice new friend!

She giggled as he playfully elbowed her back, she was glad he wasn't one of those stuck up city people. She had meet a few of them before, and did not care much for them. She tilted her head lightly when he mentioned 'fix'. "Fix? What do you mean?" she asked wrinkling her brow lightly in confusion. She blinked hearing about the exchange of their lifestyles and smiled "Sure! Sounds fun enough, never been to one before, but I like exploring new places." Aleeha thought a moment, tapping her chin has she do so before snapping her fingers. "Ah! There is this lovely little cafe in the town, you can treat me there." she spoke with a friendly smile.

Drake laughed at the confused look she gave him and rested his hand on her shoulder. "Fix, as in going out and having a night out on the town. I love a little excitement and adventure in my life." Drake went over to the door and opened it for her. "Ah, well lead the way to this quaint little cafe." Drake smirked a bit. "I hope you know this is NOT a date." Drake teased her, as if trying to predict what she was thinking at the moment. The way he said it made it a little difficult to determine whether he was really joking or if he was serious.

She giggled lightly as he explained what he had meant by getting a fix. "Well if that is what your looking for, you should come horseback riding with me one day! That's an adventure all in it's self!" she spoke with a confident smile. She nodded her head, turning to head out of the worn down home, to lead him towards the town and the nice little cafe. She giggled again, arching a brow slightly "Are you sure? You sure sounded like you were hoping it was one." she teased as she playfully stuck her tongue out at him.

As they walked towards the cafe he gave a playful look to her and chuckled as they flirted. “Oh you would like that wouldn't you? Take me on a horseback riding date and gallop off in the sunset...your such a romantic.” Drake walked up to the little cafe and opened the door politely for her. “Ladies first...” He smirked as they entered and were seated quickly. He looked around at the place and smiled. “Wow...it is nice...What do you usually get here?” he asked curiously as he scooted close to her side of the table.

She giggled lightly before shrugging idly "Oh well you know, it seemed to work for the other guys I took out." she teased. Really Aleeha had only ever dated one other guy in the town, Denny. But that was maybe two years ago, so she never really gave it too much thought. She thanked him has he held open to the door to the cafe, the aroma's of various meals and coffee filling the air. An elderly woman behind the counter, calling out a greeting towards them, Aleeha happily speaking back to the older woman. There about maybe 6 other of the town's members in the cafe at the moment, talking to one another, now and then some looking towards Drake with curious expressions. "Hm..I always try to at least mix up my orders, but it has your normal cafe food I suppose. Breads, Pastas, Coffee, Cakes, things of that sort." she spoke with a smile has she looked over her menu, trying to figure out what she would order tonight.

Drake couldn't stop grinning now as they teased and flirted with eachother, their conversation like a beautiful dance full of excitement and improvised movements. “Hmmm...well don't let that get to your head...I'm not easy to win over.” He looked around the place, noticing everyone looking at him. “I guess you don't get very many visitors huh?” He looked over the menu and shrugged, tossing it at her playfully. “Order for me. Choose something delicious. I feel adventurous tonight.” He slid his hand over and pat her hand, deciding to take a little risk and see if she would accept his touch.

She giggled lightly "Neither am I." winking playfully at him. Aleeha then shook her head, glancing at a few of the other towns people waving at them. "No we usually don't, not people moving here anyway." She fumbled around with the menu he tossed, trying her best to catch it, though it ended up on the floor. "Awww.." she muttered to herself before leaning over to the side to grab it up. "Ok! Sorry hm....well what do you dislike? That may help." She already had in mind what she would be ordering.

Drake smiled and nudged her foot with his as she picked the menu off the floor. "Sorry there butterfingers.." He leaned back in his seat and crossed arms, then shrugged. "I'm not really picky. No pickles, coleslaw, or olives. Thats really about it." He grinned a bit and nudged her foot again.

Back
Top Bottom