Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

.The Holidays. -private-

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
  • Allen yawned tiredly as he finally flagged down a taxi. "2030..Lakeside Terrace~" he murmured softly to the older male who was gazing back at him. With a tired shrug of his shoulders, the neko leans back on the semi-comfortable seats of the taxi and allows his tired eyes to flutter shut. The plane ride was longer than the small neko expected. Or wanted for that matter. Allen wasn't a fan of plane rides and often preferred the longer route-- the train. However, he wanted to make it to his friend's house as soon as possible--even if it risked him barfing up everything he'd eaten that day, and the train ride option wasn't on the list~ It was Thanksgiving, and he felt his holidays would be well spent with someone....someone special.

Allen wasn't sure how long the ride was, all he knew was that he woke up just in time... It was amazing...a vision of pure beauty and grace compared to his little loft back home. He had made so much of himself since the last time they'd actually met...or even talked for that matter. As he recalled, this was a surprise for the other. "Hm, I hope he's ho--whaa~!" Allen sunk to the floor like a rock in water, his luggage obviously too much for him. Suddenly allowing himself to stay up all night packing to save time wasn't such a great idea... "Are you alright sir?" the driver asked as he helped Allen to his feet. "Nng...Yeah, just kind of over estimated thee--um weight of my suitcases..." the brunette replied gazing down at his overly stuffed bags. "I could carry them up to the door for you~" Allen purred happily at the suggestion nodding gratefully.

Once they reached the top of the steps, Allen straightened out his coat and pulled down his scarf. "Thank you so very much..." he said to the driver as he dug into his coat pocket pulling out a wad of cash as he proceeded to repeatedly ring the doorbell~

November[S n o w] said:
  • Allen yawned tiredly as he finally flagged down a taxi. "2030..Lakeside Terrace~" he murmured softly to the older male who was gazing back at him. With a tired shrug of his shoulders, the neko leans back on the semi-comfortable seats of the taxi and allows his tired eyes to flutter shut. The plane ride was longer than the small neko expected. Or wanted for that matter. Allen wasn't a fan of plane rides and often preferred the longer route-- the train. However, he wanted to make it to his friend's house as soon as possible--even if it risked him barfing up everything he'd eaten that day, and the train ride option wasn't on the list~ It was Thanksgiving, and he felt his holidays would be well spent with someone....someone special.

Allen wasn't sure how long the ride was, all he knew was that he woke up just in time... It was amazing...a vision of pure beauty and grace compared to his little loft back home. He had made so much of himself since the last time they'd actually met...or even talked for that matter. As he recalled, this was a surprise for the other. "Hm, I hope he's ho--whaa~!" Allen sunk to the floor like a rock in water, his luggage obviously too much for him. Suddenly allowing himself to stay up all night packing to save time wasn't such a great idea... "Are you alright sir?" the driver asked as he helped Allen to his feet. "Nng...Yeah, just kind of over estimated thee--um weight of my suitcases..." the brunette replied gazing down at his overly stuffed bags. "I could carry them up to the door for you~" Allen purred happily at the suggestion nodding gratefully.

Once they reached the top of the steps, Allen straightened out his coat and pulled down his scarf. "Thank you so very much..." he said to the driver as he dug into his coat pocket pulling out a wad of cash as he proceeded to repeatedly ring the doorbell~

Lucian was in the kitchen, just because he wasn't having company this Thanksgiving didn't mean he couldn't go for himself. That's when he heard the doorbell. Maybe one of his friends got sick of their family and decided to come over. He wiped his hands on a towel and walked to the door to open it. Lucian was only wearing jeans, he hadn't bothered to put a shirt on yet. He looked stunned when he saw who was there. "Allen? Why didn't you call and let me know you were coming? Here let me help you with your bags. Well come on in." He picks up and Allen's bags and steps aside so Allen could step into the house. "I guess it's a good thing I made to much food for myself now." Lucian drops the bags in the front room and leads Allen back to the kitchen.

• "I'm indeed a very lucky person~"

Allen said as he watches the door open.

"Hehee, I wanted my visit to be a surprise...since we haven't seen each other in a while n'all." Allen replied as he followed the other into his home. Following Lucian into the kitchen, the smaller male stood by the fridge leaning up against it. "Wow, you sure did go all out.... Were you expecting guests perhaps?" he questions with a perk of his ears and a tilt of his head, not actually realizing how late it was into the night. With a tired yawn into cold hands, Allen decided to take off his coat. He wasn't dressed in anything fancy...all he wore beneath the rather large coat was a tight formfitting black turtle neck, black jeans, and black sneakers... Obviously, the neko was a huge fan of the color black. Lazily he slung his jacket and scarf over a nearby chair.

"So Lucian....what've you been up to?"

Allen questioned as he moved closer to the other.

[edited....Don't know what I was thinking with the last post~]

November[S n o w] said:
  • "I'm indeed a very lucky person~"

Allen said as he watches the door open.

"Hehee, I wanted my visit to be a surprise...since we haven't seen each other in a while n'all." Allen replied as he followed the other into his home. Following Lucian into the kitchen, the smaller male stood by the fridge leaning up against it. "Wow, you sure did go all out.... Were you expecting guests perhaps?" he questions with a perk of his ears and a tilt of his head, not actually realizing how late it was into the night. With a tired yawn into cold hands, Allen decided to take off his coat. He wasn't dressed in anything fancy...all he wore beneath the rather large coat was a tight formfitting black turtle neck, black jeans, and black sneakers... Obviously, the neko was a huge fan of the color black. Lazily he slung his jacket and scarf over a nearby chair.

"So Lucian....what've you been up to?"

Allen questioned as he moved closer to the other.

[edited....Don't know what I was thinking with the last post~]

"No I wasn't expecting anyone. Just cooked to much like I always do in case someone decided to show up unannounced. Good thing I did to. Haven't been doing much really. Doing what I always do. I see you still wear all black. You have to get a little color in your wardrobe. Go ahead and help yourself to the prepared food Allen and then we'll get you settled into one of the guest rooms."

(sorry. I didn't notice you'd posted)

• "But Lucian...when have you ever known me to wear colors?"

he questions with a smile.

"I can't...wear any colors....I don't know which ones fit me..."

The neko continued as he played with the tips of his ears. They perked up instantly though, when Lucian mention eating. He nodded as he went to fix himself a plate.

"So...do you have any plans for Christmas...like going to visit someone or something?"

The neko questioned as he filled his plate with food. He was wondering if he could stay for the Holidays...seeing as he damn sure packed enough for the tip and well he wanted to do some catching up with the other. His stomach growled softly, and he blushed with embarrassment. God he was so hungry. Last he recalled, he didn't eat anything since the night before.

[It's alright~]

November[S n o w] said:
  • "But Lucian...when have you ever known me to wear colors?"

he questions with a smile.

"I can't...wear any colors....I don't know which ones fit me..."

The neko continued as he played with the tips of his ears. They perked up instantly though, when Lucian mention eating. He nodded as he went to fix himself a plate.

"So...do you have any plans for Christmas...like going to visit someone or something?"

The neko questioned as he filled his plate with food. He was wondering if he could stay for the Holidays...seeing as he damn sure packed enough for the tip and well he wanted to do some catching up with the other. His stomach growled softly, and he blushed with embarrassment. God he was so hungry. Last he recalled, he didn't eat anything since the night before.

[It's alright~]

"That's true, you never wear colors. Christmas? No not really. Julian is busy with business like always and my friends spend holidays with their family so I'll be spending Christmas alone. Your welcome to stay if you want. it'll be nice to have some company for the holidays."
Lucian grabbed a plate and started to get himself some food as well, he then sat down at the table and started to eat. "I have enough food to last as leftovers for both of us for several days so it's no problem if you stay."

• His ears twitched, tail wagging excited as the other confirmed his stay~

"Great..."

he replied before following the other over to the table and taking a seat as well. Sitting back comfortably in his seat, the neko picked up his fork and stabbed a piece of turkey. Bringing the meat up to his lips, he gazed across the table at Lucian. This was awesome. He got to spend the holidays in a luxurious place, out of state, and with a friend that he thought was good company. Finally, he slipped the fork between sensual lips. Chewing, and swallowing, he smiled.

"You're such a good cook~"

the male said before returning the fork to his mouth once more, this time with several items on it~

November[S n o w] said:
  • His ears twitched, tail wagging excited as the other confirmed his stay~

"Great..."

he replied before following the other over to the table and taking a seat as well. Sitting back comfortably in his seat, the neko picked up his fork and stabbed a piece of turkey. Bringing the meat up to his lips, he gazed across the table at Lucian. This was awesome. He got to spend the holidays in a luxurious place, out of state, and with a friend that he thought was good company. Finally, he slipped the fork between sensual lips. Chewing, and swallowing, he smiled.

"You're such a good cook~"

the male said before returning the fork to his mouth once more, this time with several items on it~

Lucian watched his friend eat for a bit and then continued to eat his food. "Thank you. So what have you been up to these days? Been doing anything interesting at all?" Lucian was glad to have some company. He was getting bored being alone in the house. One can only watch so much tv before they get bored of it and he'd already rad the books he had.

• Allen tilted his head at the question.

"Erm...nothing really, except working my ass off from day to day~"

he said before taking another forkfull of food. The neko was a full time maid back home, as well as a part-time bar-maid on the weekends, or whenever he was of from his primary job. His friends thought he was crazy for working so much all the time but, he honestly didn't think so. He enjoyed what he did so it didn't matter what anyone said. Besides, he made a lot of money from doing what he did, and therefore he really didn't care what people thought of him. Working like a work-a-holic funded his vacations, and since nobody was providing him the money he needed when he wanted to escape life...they had no business telling him anything.

"Hm...well I have started to play the guitar again...with what little time I have when I'm not working. I can't believe I still remember the finger positions for each note."

Allen said with a laugh~

November[S n o w] said:
  • Allen tilted his head at the question.

"Erm...nothing really, except working my ass off from day to day~"

he said before taking another forkfull of food. The neko was a full time maid back home, as well as a part-time bar-maid on the weekends, or whenever he was of from his primary job. His friends thought he was crazy for working so much all the time but, he honestly didn't think so. He enjoyed what he did so it didn't matter what anyone said. Besides, he made a lot of money from doing what he did, and therefore he really didn't care what people thought of him. Working like a work-a-holic funded his vacations, and since nobody was providing him the money he needed when he wanted to escape life...they had no business telling him anything.

"Hm...well I have started to play the guitar again...with what little time I have when I'm not working. I can't believe I still remember the finger positions for each note."

Allen said with a laugh~

"You still play the guitar? Maybe you can play some music for me later, Allen." Lucian finished eating the food on is plate and grabbed a piece of pumpkin pie and a piece of chocolate cream pie and then sat down to eat it. "The best part of the holidays is the food. You can eat way to much and no one will say anything about it."

• "Really?"

he questioned excitedly.

"That would be awesome...I love to perform~"

Allen said as the male sat down with his pie and began to eat it. Mmm...the pies looked delicious and he really wanted a slice buut he was kind of full...and didn't want to pack on any pounds. He, for some reason, very easily packed on the pounds. Finishing off his plate of food, he pushed the empty plate off to the side, slouching back in his chair waiting for Lucian to finish.

November[S n o w] said:
  • "Really?"

he questioned excitedly.

"That would be awesome...I love to perform~"

Allen said as the male sat down with his pie and began to eat it. Mmm...the pies looked delicious and he really wanted a slice buut he was kind of full...and didn't want to pack on any pounds. He, for some reason, very easily packed on the pounds. Finishing off his plate of food, he pushed the empty plate off to the side, slouching back in his chair waiting for Lucian to finish.
It didn't take long at all for Lucian to finish his pie. "Well I'd love to hear you perform. I'm done eating. Let's go into the other room. The dishes can wait for later." lucian stood up and led Allen into the other room. He then sat down on the couch and waited to see of his friend will play the guitar for him or not.

• The neko smiles, nodding to Lucian's want for him to play the guitar. Excitedly he walked with the other male into the living room where he continued on to get his guitar. Getting onto his knees he went to open his guitar case, pulling out a black acoustic guitar. Yup..black guitar...how predictable of him. He was thinking on getting the pink one...but he wasn't so sure that would fit his personality... Lacing the strap around his neck, he got more comfortable on the floor, crossing his legs as he did so. Waiting for the other male's approval of when to play, he idly began to tune his guitar....just a bit~

November[S n o w] said:
  • The neko smiles, nodding to Lucian's want for him to play the guitar. Excitedly he walked with the other male into the living room where he continued on to get his guitar. Getting onto his knees he went to open his guitar case, pulling out a black acoustic guitar. Yup..black guitar...how predictable of him. He was thinking on getting the pink one...but he wasn't so sure that would fit his personality... Lacing the strap around his neck, he got more comfortable on the floor, crossing his legs as he did so. Waiting for the other male's approval of when to play, he idly began to tune his guitar....just a bit~

Lucian had to let out a laugh when he saw the black guitar. "Is everything you own black, Allen?" He then nodded to let him know he could start playing. "I'm ready, go ahead and play."

Back
Top Bottom