Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experimental changes by RobBase086 and yelim0503

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It is 7:45 in the morning when Dr. Robert Sandage hears his alarm clock go off. The music that is blaring loud is "I Like It" By Enrique Eglesias and Pittbull. It is the #1 song in the top 40 finally beating out Katie Perry's "Teenage Dream" Robert turns off the alarm and gets up. He picks out the clothes that he is going to wear for work that day. Leaving them laying on his bed and then going into the bathroom to shave and get a shower now. After he is done he gets out getting dressed for work. He picks up everything that he needs for work and goes out to the garage opening up the garage door. He gets into his car placing his seat belt on and starting the car up. He is listening to a sports station out of Chicago, Illinois talking about how poorly the Chicago BEARS are playing right now. He places the car in reverse and heads to work now.

Dr. Sandage pulls up into the parking lot and finds a parking space walking into the reception area. "Good morning Marge!" Dr. Sandage says to the reception and she responds back, "Good morning Dr. Sandage!" Dr. Sandage gets onto the elevator going down into the basement to the lab area. He walks into the lab and notices his assistant working. "Good morning Dr.! How are you today?" He walks over to his desk to check his email out.

"Oh!" Lia Bielfren, Dr. Sandage's assistant, exclaimed blushing. "You surprised me a little there."

She faced the other way, hiding her obvious redness in the cheeks. She hoped that the excuses of checking light refractions in the test tubes were buyable... but when did things ever go her way?

Lia loved to work. Perhaps it was her personality, she was socially shy; Perhaps it was in her blood. Whatever the reason, Lia woke up 5 am and worked until 8:30 pm. Some may say this is unhealthy, her friends said it enough. They bugged at her to get a boyfriend... or at least a friend with benefits.

"Doctor, I believe there are some unusual reactions happening in test tube #3" She held it loftily in front of her, inviting Robert to over.

yelim0503 said:
"Oh!" Lia Bielfren, Dr. Sandage's assistant, exclaimed blushing. "You surprised me a little there."

She faced the other way, hiding her obvious redness in the cheeks. She hoped that the excuses of checking light refractions in the test tubes were buyable... but when did things ever go her way?

Lia loved to work. Perhaps it was her personality, she was socially shy; Perhaps it was in her blood. Whatever the reason, Lia woke up 5 am and worked until 8:30 pm. Some may say this is unhealthy, her friends said it enough. They bugged at her to get a boyfriend... or at least a friend with benefits.

"Doctor, I believe there are some unusual reactions happening in test tube #3" She held it loftily in front of her, inviting Robert to over.

"Good morning Dr. Bielfren!" He did not realize that he had startled her a bit. He listened to her telling him that the results from tube #3 was working. "The results is working huh? That is fascinating!" He said excited to hear and then walking over to see what was occuring. "Ah yes I see it is doing a fantastic job!" We will have to see what kind of results that we get from this tube here." Smiling at her.

He then walks away to go see what emails he received. Just as he opened up one of his emails it said that this experiment must be completed by the end of this month of October. "Dr. Bielfren I just received a email that we have to have this done before the end of this month but the thing is we do not know exactly what this is going to do." He walks over to do some tests on it and study the compound in the tube.

Lia blushed once more at his smile... really, that was too dazzling. Someday, she'll recieve a heart attack.

She had a good idea of what the chemical would do... but of course, there would have to be a test run and a expirement subject for that. In other words, this project needs a guinea pig.

Lia sighed and went over to assist Dr. Sandage in his expiraments, however, halfway through, her hands touched his. She jumped from the shock of the contact and spilt some droplets onto the floor. A sigh of relief bubbled from her lips. At least it didn't land on her.

yelim0503 said:
Lia blushed once more at his smile... really, that was too dazzling. Someday, she'll recieve a heart attack.

She had a good idea of what the chemical would do... but of course, there would have to be a test run and a expirement subject for that. In other words, this project needs a guinea pig.

Lia sighed and went over to assist Dr. Sandage in his expiraments, however, halfway through, her hands touched his. She jumped from the shock of the contact and spilt some droplets onto the floor. A sigh of relief bubbled from her lips. At least it didn't land on her.

The feel of her soft skin touching his when their hands met. It was as if he felt connected to her but was not sure since they work together. He continued to work. "It looks like a little spilt but not too much though Dr.. I think just a drop or two hit the floor."

He quickly grabbed a rag and cleaned it right up. Who knew what this would do if it landed onto a person? Eventually the results will be found out later once someone has tested this. As Dr. Sandage and Dr. Bielfren work on this the whole day. Dr. Sandage was growing very hungry and needed a break from their research. "Dr. Bielfren I am going to take a break for lunch and will be right back. Are you needing anything?" He wondered and thought that he would buy her lunch since she was working hard on the research.

"I... I don't think so" She stammered. She desperately wanted to on a "date" with her superior in the lab.

However, work... that siren... was calling her to stay here longer.

"I'd love to have a sandwich..." Lia mumbled quietly... perhaps Dr. didn't hear? Lia turned to grab the rag from Dr. Sandage and throw it away in the dispenser.

yelim0503 said:
"I... I don't think so" She stammered. She desperately wanted to on a "date" with her superior in the lab.

However, work... that siren... was calling her to stay here longer.

"I'd love to have a sandwich..." Lia mumbled quietly... perhaps Dr. didn't hear? Lia turned to grab the rag from Dr. Sandage and throw it away in the dispenser.

"Oh well that is good that none of it splattered anywhere." He listened to her talk shyly to him.

"Ok I can go and get you a sandwich and come back with our lunch ok? What kind of sandwich would you like to have?" He smiled when she grabbed the rag from him and watched her throw it into the dispenser. "I will be back here in about 20 minutes ok?" As he turned and started to walk away now to leave.

She berated herself for not being able to carry a normal conversation. Darn her stupid shyness! But, try as she might, it stubbornly would not be cured. She had tryed everything: speech class (which ended rather horribly), talent shows (no need to recall that memory), and blind dating (the guy dumped her in the middle of their date.)

If this carried on, she'd be a spinster maid working in the lab in the next 30 or 40 some years.

Lia turned to the lab results page... interesting. The product still needed to be modified. The data showed that the symptoms and dosage was at least 5 times too intense for the regular human body. Soon enough, 20 minutes flooded by while she was analyzing the data.

yelim0503 said:
She berated herself for not being able to carry a normal conversation. Darn her stupid shyness! But, try as she might, it stubbornly would not be cured. She had tryed everything: speech class (which ended rather horribly), talent shows (no need to recall that memory), and blind dating (the guy dumped her in the middle of their date.)

If this carried on, she'd be a spinster maid working in the lab in the next 30 or 40 some years.

Lia turned to the lab results page... interesting. The product still needed to be modified. The data showed that the symptoms and dosage was at least 5 times too intense for the regular human body. Soon enough, 20 minutes flooded by while she was analyzing the data.

Dr. Sandage left the lab and headed to the local Subway that was close to work. He walked into the sandwich place and walked up to the counter. The Subway employee asked, "May I help you?" He looked at her and then finally decided to go with the two flatbread steak and cheese sandwich. For his he told her that he wanted lettuce, onions, pickles and jalepeno peppers. He was not sure what Dr. Bielfren would like to eat on her sandwich so he told her, "On the second sandwich please put in it lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles please." He picked up a couple of sodas and bags of chips.

He then drove back to the lab and parked his car getting out of it walking with their lunch. "Here you go Dr. I hope you like what I picked up for you and the condiments I did not know what you liked in your sandwich." He smiled handing her a sandwich, a bag of chips, and soda for her to have.

Ah! He was back! And right on cue, her blush started to roll in once more.

She nimbly unwrapped her sandwich and smiled at the ingredients he chose. Believe it or not, Dr. Sandage HAD chosen things she loved. Well, to be fair, Lia Bielfren loved most vegetables... unlike the rest of the population. There was just one thing missing... jalepenos.

It may have seemed absurd that the quiet doctor could have enjoyed such spicy things. But, people had their kinks and oddities...and this was a delectable one.

She stared at his jalepenos, unable to ask for one.

yelim0503 said:
Ah! He was back! And right on cue, her blush started to roll in once more.

She nimbly unwrapped her sandwich and smiled at the ingredients he chose. Believe it or not, Dr. Sandage HAD chosen things she loved. Well, to be fair, Lia Bielfren loved most vegetables... unlike the rest of the population. There was just one thing missing... jalepenos.

It may have seemed absurd that the quiet doctor could have enjoyed such spicy things. But, people had their kinks and oddities...and this was a delectable one.

She stared at his jalepenos, unable to ask for one.

He began to unwrap his sandwich from the paper that was around his meal. A jalepeno fell out from the wrapper and landed close to her sandwich. He then looked at her and said, "I was not sure which kind of chips you liked to eat but I took a guess on that." He opened up his bag of baked Doritos and began eating them as well with his sandwich now.

Dr. Sandage then looked at Dr. Bielfren and said, "Does your boyfriend not get a little jealous with your work? I mean since you are here so much that I am suprised that he does not complain about it." He continued eating now. "So did you figure anything new out while I was gone getting us lunch?" He was a bit curious about the results because he knew she would be doing some tests while he was gone.

Curious how fate always seemed so bipolar. Ah, at least for now it seemed to be blowing her way.

"Mmm...ah" She moaned at the delectable spiciness of the jalepeno, and then blushed at the sound she made. "Ah, yes... Doritos is fine!" But, she made no move to take one for the fear that her fingers may soil the paper.

"My boyfriend?" Why does doctort seem so curious about her past relationships? "I haven't had one in 5 years... So I shouldn't know. Work is more important to me now." A quiet lull in the conversation fell...to be broken by the scuffling of papers.

"Dr. Apparently the data shows that the potency of the chemical is just TOO intense for the human body... If we add some of solvent A to beaker C...." And so the winding scientific conversation carried on. Lia told her superior that if all went well, they would be able to finish the project by the summer of the next year. But, when did things ever go as planned.

yelim0503 said:
Curious how fate always seemed so bipolar. Ah, at least for now it seemed to be blowing her way.

"Mmm...ah" She moaned at the delectable spiciness of the jalepeno, and then blushed at the sound she made. "Ah, yes... Doritos is fine!" But, she made no move to take one for the fear that her fingers may soil the paper.

"My boyfriend?" Why does doctort seem so curious about her past relationships? "I haven't had one in 5 years... So I shouldn't know. Work is more important to me now." A quiet lull in the conversation fell...to be broken by the scuffling of papers.

"Dr. Apparently the data shows that the potency of the chemical is just TOO intense for the human body... If we add some of solvent A to beaker C...." And so the winding scientific conversation carried on. Lia told her superior that if all went well, they would be able to finish the project by the summer of the next year. But, when did things ever go as planned.

Dr. Sandage smiled when he heard her moan just a bit as she ate the jalepeno that fell toward her sandwich. He did not see her blushing though. "I am glad that Doritos is fine with you."

"Yes I was just wondering since you are always here at work." He was not sure if she had a life outside of work. "Oh I am sorry to hear that you have not had a boyfriend in like 5 years." He was not sure if he said the wrong thing to her or not. "Well that is good that work is more important to you right now." He continued eating his lunch. He finishes up to continue to work.

"That is interesting to hear that the data shows that the potency of the chemical is just too strong for a human body. That is true and you are possibly correct that adding solvent A to the beaker of C it just might work!" He found that she was brilliant and very smart which he liked about her. He was happy and excited to hear that it could be done by the summer of 2011.

Lia felt a bubble of happiness ransack her body. It always felt good to be complimented by your superiors... especially if said superior was the object of your infatuation.

The sandwich, now finished, was wrapped up and thrown into the dispensor. She was ready to knock out another 4 hours or so in the lab.

"No, I...It doesn't affect me much, not having a boyfriend I mean. My friends disapprove though."
This was perhaps a tabboo subject with her. It wasn't a secret that she had never managed to keep and date a male.

They never appreciated her motivations and passions... Sometimes Lia wished that this could change. If SHE could change into the women that men, and especially Dr. Sandage, would want.

yelim0503 said:
Lia felt a bubble of happiness ransack her body. It always felt good to be complimented by your superiors... especially if said superior was the object of your infatuation.

The sandwich, now finished, was wrapped up and thrown into the dispensor. She was ready to knock out another 4 hours or so in the lab.

"No, I...It doesn't affect me much, not having a boyfriend I mean. My friends disapprove though."
This was perhaps a tabboo subject with her. It wasn't a secret that she had never managed to keep and date a male.

They never appreciated her motivations and passions... Sometimes Lia wished that this could change. If SHE could change into the women that men, and especially Dr. Sandage, would want.

As they went back to work on what they were doing before they had a break.

"Well sometimes you need not to pay attention to your friends Dr." They worked hard for the next several hours together.

Dr. Sandage turned and looked at Dr. Bielfrien and said, "Well Dr. I am going to go home. I have put in a long day and I am ready to go to a sports bar to watch Monday Night Football. I will be at Fumbles with my friends to have a few drinks. Now you do not work too hard and be sure not to stay too long!" He smiled as he then removed his lab coat and fathered his things. "You have a good evening and I will see you tomorrow morning!"

Dr. Sandage left from the lab and did not realize that he would be meeting a woman that he has never met before that night.

Lia watched him go with mixed feelings. Lately she didn't understand the chaos that reigned her mind. It was better, sometimes, to just work those feelings away.

She grabbed a beakerful of the chemical product and brought it over to the enclosed testing chamber. It released fumes of the chemical to the expirament subject until the body was intoxicated.

She stepped around and carefully eased the chemical into the gas container... it would be used later. As she turned to walk out of the chamber, Lia tripped and fell against the knob of the door. The weight of her body jarred and jammed the only way out.

She was.... Trapped?

yelim0503 said:
Lia watched him go with mixed feelings. Lately she didn't understand the chaos that reigned her mind. It was better, sometimes, to just work those feelings away.

She grabbed a beakerful of the chemical product and brought it over to the enclosed testing chamber. It released fumes of the chemical to the expirament subject until the body was intoxicated.

She stepped around and carefully eased the chemical into the gas container... it would be used later. As she turned to walk out of the chamber, Lia tripped and fell against the knob of the door. The weight of her body jarred and jammed the only way out.

She was.... Trapped?

Robert was hanging out with his friends and does not even know what just happened in the lab but soon he will see a surprise with the most beautiful woman in the world that he has ever met!

He ordered a beer to drink and waited for the bartender to set it on the bar for him. He turned and looked at the large flat screen TV watching the kickoff of the Texans and Cults game.

"Fshhh..."
A sweet smelling odor filled the room and was accompanied by a sickly draft. The valve must have turned on! The chemical, in its gassy form, filled every particle of air in the room. Try as she might, Lia could no longer hold her breath and breathed deeply.

Her head felt light and dizzy, and her legs couldn't bear her weight anymore. She staggered to the floor and fainted.
---

"Oww..." Lia rubbed her sore and aching head. How long has it been since she was trapped in here? Minutes? Hours?

Nothing else hurt... besides and aching head and heavy breathing rate. Oh, and besides the coil she felt from the depts of her stomach and the slippery wetness between her thighs...(which dribbled a little on the floor)

Wetness? What was going on?

yelim0503 said:
"Fshhh..."
A sweet smelling odor filled the room and was accompanied by a sickly draft. The valve must have turned on! The chemical, in its gassy form, filled every particle of air in the room. Try as she might, Lia could no longer hold her breath and breathed deeply.

Her head felt light and dizzy, and her legs couldn't bear her weight anymore. She staggered to the floor and fainted.
---

"Oww..." Lia rubbed her sore and aching head. How long has it been since she was trapped in here? Minutes? Hours?

Nothing else hurt... besides and aching head and heavy breathing rate. Oh, and besides the coil she felt from the depts of her stomach and the slippery wetness between her thighs...(which dribbled a little on the floor)

Wetness? What was going on?

Robert was still enjoying the football game at the bar and eating on some hotwings and curly fries with nacho cheese sauce. There was carrots and other vegestables to dip in ranch dressing. Him and his friends were having a great time with the game.

They were usuals there at the bar and everyone knew him there including the waitresses.

"Mmm.." Lia let out an unintentional moan... What was going on with her?

First things first... she had to get out of this gas room.
That was the rational thought she hoped to have, sadly her thoughts revolved around her superior in a lewd manner.

A hand crept down her stomach to her core, until Lia realized what she was about to do. She snapped back her hand...but the desire was still there. It was as if all animal instincts had gone wild and she was in heat.

---

Out of the room now... and in her car. She was still leaking juices and was afraid she'd stain her seats. How could she fix this problem? Could, perhaps, Dr. Sandage help?

Her car turned towards the bar Dr. visited after lab hours.

yelim0503 said:
"Mmm.." Lia let out an unintentional moan... What was going on with her?

First things first... she had to get out of this gas room.
That was the rational thought she hoped to have, sadly her thoughts revolved around her superior in a lewd manner.

A hand crept down her stomach to her core, until Lia realized what she was about to do. She snapped back her hand...but the desire was still there. It was as if all animal instincts had gone wild and she was in heat.

---

Out of the room now... and in her car. She was still leaking juices and was afraid she'd stain her seats. How could she fix this problem? Could, perhaps, Dr. Sandage help?

Her car turned towards the bar Dr. visited after lab hours.

Lia will be in shock when she realizes the kind of attention that she will receive when she walks into the bar. It will be something new to her that has never happened before. Robert and his friends were enjoying the game.

Robert did not know that his lab assistant was coming to seduce him as a new woman due to the experiment.

Where? Where was he?

Lia didn't understand the strange hunger she felt... she hounded the man to the bar...
and lo' behold, he was there.

Feeling quite unlike herself, she sneaked up behind him and ran her hands down his shoulders to his chest.
"Hello Dr. Sandage" She said in a sultry voice.

yelim0503 said:
Where? Where was he?

Lia didn't understand the strange hunger she felt... she hounded the man to the bar...
and lo' behold, he was there.

Feeling quite unlike herself, she sneaked up behind him and ran her hands down his shoulders to his chest.
"Hello Dr. Sandage" She said in a sultry voice.

Roberts friends were in shock to see a beautiful woman come on strong onto him. "Hello! Do I know you?" He asked her. He did not recognized who she was because of the changes that occurred to Dr. Lia Bielfren.

He loved the feel of her hands moving from his shoulders down to his chest. The mystery man sitting at a booth watched as Lia did this to him. He knew that there was something special about her that would make him rich and he knew how to make her famous in the line of work that he did.

The only problem is how would he meet her to try to talk her into going into modeling or doing a film like porno? His opportunity would come the next day when she would return looking for Dr. Sandage.

"Of course you know me, Dr." Lia was oblivious to the stares of others... stares of lust, interest, and jealousy.

She lowered her frontal half onto his back so that he was aware of her pert nipples through the cloth. "Don't you remember? I'm Lia... Lia bielfren". And with that last statement, she nipped a sensitive spot at the nape of his neck.

yelim0503 said:
"Of course you know me, Dr." Lia was oblivious to the stares of others... stares of lust, interest, and jealousy.

She lowered her frontal half onto his back so that he was aware of her pert nipples through the cloth. "Don't you remember? I'm Lia... Lia bielfren". And with that last statement, she nipped a sensitive spot at the nape of his neck.

He was trying to remember where they had met at before. "I know you but from where though?" He asked her wondering where they met at.

He felt her lower her frontal half onto his back. He felt her nice firm breasts on his shoulders now. "Remember? Lia? What has happened to you? It is amazing! The experimental formula works!" He smiled and he knew he had to get her out of the bar before anyone else heard about this. He did not want to take a chance that the formula that they have been working on would be stolen and in the wrong hands. What Dr. Robert Sandage did not know is that Lia will be hooking up with a sleazy man who will alter who she really is and mold her into a new woman.

Back
Top Bottom