Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Elemental who went back in Time (Killdozer)

Eduen "Mina" Minami Was walking down the road to her home. On the way there she accedently bumped into a Mysterious Woman. She immediatly appologised. The woman looked at her and seemed to just stare. Mina, as she prefered to be called, felt something strange, but she appologised again and walked away.

That night she fell asleep in her bed. Her dreams were filled with strange images, and the woman occasionally appeared. When she finally awoke she found herself in a field of tall grass...

"Where am I?" she said aloud, "Am I still dreaming?"

She stood up and noticed she wasn't too far from a lake. She walked to it and found the water was drinkable. She cupped her hands and dipped them in the water. But no sooner had she done it than a ball of water floated just above the surface in the center of the lake and burst into millions of droplets befor going back into the water. Mina immediatly pilled her hands away and a bit of water followed her hand like she was holding a whip. It too dispersed and rejoined the lake aftoer a moment.

Mina sat there staring at the water. She had a strange feeling she had done those things...

A deer looked around before leaning down to eat some grass. Several yards away, an elven woman was lining up her shot, holding her breath while pointing her bow at the deer's chest. Just before she was about to let the arrow fly, the noise of two loud splashes of water echoed through the field. The deer's head shot up, and quickly it ran. The woman swore and shot, barely missing as the deer scampered away. Again she cursed, then put the bow on her back and jumped into a tree near her, leaping through them as she headed towards the lake to investigate.

Iala sat in a tree, staring to the water. A girl was there, kneeling at the edge of the lake. She leaped down and sneaked to the woman, her hand resting on the sheath attached to her waist. "What are you doing here?" she asked, now about ten feet behind her. This was very close to her home, this girl shouldn't have been able to get here without them knowing. Unless she was really good.

Mina turned facing the lady with a terrified look on her face. She had no idea where she was or what just happened. She took a few steps back and her right foot barely touched the water when it happened again. She screammed and tried running. Her mind racing faster than her heart. She had a feeling she wouldn't get far, and she was right. she ran right into a curving of impassable trees and bushes. Panicing she turned back around and franticly looked for a way away from the woods and water.

Iala watched her step back and take off, running after her. Now she doubted that this person was some kind of intruder, she seemed genuinely panicked about something. Her hand stayed on her blade as she followed the girl, smirking as she turned into an area with thick foliage. She jumped to the only way out, ready to strike should she try anything. "I'm not going to hurt you unless you give me a reason," she said, trying to calm her. "What are you doing here, how did you get here?"

With panic still on her face she shook her head. "I don't know..." she said with obvious fear in her voice. She was starting to rea;ize this wasn't a dream, and that only scared her more. She repeated her answer in a half wisper hoping the answer might come to her. But when none came she leaned against a tree behind her not looking away from the woman.

Iala cocked an eyebrow. Her hand moved from her blade, arms crossing just under her breasts. "You don't know?" she echoed in disbelief. The elf didn't understand..."You don't know how you got half way into my clan's territory without any of us realizing it?" she asked, her voice becoming a bit stern, trying to make her talk. Only someone very skilled could get this far in and have none of the scouts notice her. She wasn't the only elf traveling the forest and field, at the very least there were dozens, all skilled in tracking and hunting.

Mina shook her head again. she started to try explaining. She felt less afraid as she spoke. she wasn't speaking to the woman directly. In fact she wasn't talking to anyone at all, but it was helping to talk. She spoke of everything she could remember that happened the day before. When she got to the part where she woke up she lost her voice and slight panic from the realization fed its way into her again. She looked at the woman. "Where am I?" she asked hoping with all her might the answer was gonna be a place she knew of.

Iala stood and listened as she explained, eyes widening at the mention of the woman. "You really don't know then," she muttered, somehow believing the girl. She really seemed scared and confused, so she was being truthful or just a very talented actress. "We are in the territory of my clan, the Selten Elves. Near one of our main camps, in the Jeselden Forest. Who was this woman you ran into, what did she look like?" she said, curious about who this strange person was. Maybe she was the reason this girl was here.

Mina looked away for a moment and started to explain what she remembered of the woman. It was very difficult, but she managed the best she could. The part that she could remember best was the knee length bright blue hair and the abnormally pale skin complexion. But there wasn't really much else she could recall.

The elf's eyes widened again at the woman's description. "That sounds like..." she muttered to herself. From the way she described her, this woman seemed to be one of their goddesses. If she was telling the truth... "I'm not sure whether you are lying or not, but, I think the best thing to do would be to take you back to our camp and let the elders decide. I'll explain your... situation. If you really met this woman, then you should feel honored. Our goddess Tethia fits everything you said of her," she said, motioning for the girl to follow.

Still afraid Mina took a moment to move. She started slowly. the woman was most definatly different, and she probably thought the same about Mina. she held fast to what sanity she thought she was loosing and decided that this was just a big prank her older brother was pulling like he used to when he was living with them.

Iala looked back as she walked, stopping a bit as she noticed the girl was moving rather slowly. She frowned a bit, starting to feel sorry for her. She clearly didn't know what was going on, and now that the elf thought about it, she didn't even look like she belonged here. Such strange clothes, her voice sounded different... "I'm sure it'll be fine. My name is Iala Trilduken, and yours?" she said, offering a smile. While she put up the tough warrior image a lot, she did have a soft side.

Back
Top Bottom