Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aphrodite Complex (SilverRose x Osamu Oboro)

Barbara nodded and came inside with Emma closing the door. Sam could feel the tension in the air; it was so thick you could cut it with a knife. As Barbara sat down, Sam and Emma sat across from her. Sam looked to his side to see Emma glaring at Barbara; not that he could blame her.

There was an awkward pause for a few seconds before Barbara cleared her throat, "Sam, first I just want to clear the air about what had happened between you and Officer Jackie. The truth is she was also grateful to you for saving her baby brother about two years ago. When we approached her about making the false arrest, she was happy to agree, but only if she could 'repay' you. For me, it was killing two birds with one stone; I gave Officer Jackie a chance to thank you in her own way and I got to give you pleasure as my form of thanks."

Sam couldn't believe it, his initial guess was right on the money! And when he really thought back on it, he remembered that Brian Rhodes, Jackie's little brother, suffered from pediatric leukodystrophies as an infant, a rare disease that caused malformation of the myelin coating of the brain. He was quickly developing multiple sclerosis of the brain, and he was sure to die if something wasn't done soon. Sam had quickly made a remedy for the problem; he discovered that there were missing proteins that triggered the formation of myelin. After a quick series of tests, he determined the nature of the proteins and using specialized bacteria, forced the instructions for making the myelin into Brian's genetic code. Sam had also used a Miracle Mass derivative to treat his multiple sclerosis, causing the tissue to reform so that his immune system could 'reset' and stop attacking the delicate tissue. The derivative also reformed the scarred brain matter, which Sam had hoped would restore the cognitive functionality he lost.

Sam nodded, "Yeah, I remember that. So you're telling me that the whole 'new interrogation method' was a load of crap?" Barbara turned red, "Yes, basically. That was the cover story." Sam grimaced, "So what does this have to do with you faking my arrest?" Barbara cleared her throat and continued, 'The plan was to fool GenTek into thinking you had been arrested so that they would feel less threatened and slip up. They know you, Sam. And so do we. We all know that the moment you caught wind of the genetic boosters, you would test them, find the error and expose them. They couldn't have that; our agent told us that have contingency measures to get rid of you, one way or another." Sam interrupted, "So how long have these things been made?" Barbara replied, "Years. But they didn't go into the production phase until about three months ago. But now, we're running out of time; our last contact with our undercover operative told us their latest batch was even worse than the previous ones, and that it was creating benign and malignant transformations. These range from increased aggression to sprouting extra limbs, it's not a pretty picture. And now they're trying to sell these defective products to the masses. We need you, Sam, to crack their formula and help us bring these people down."

Sam replied, "Usually large research firms keep their data on site. Why not have your agent retrieve the main drive?" Barbara then replied, "We wouldn't've had to come to you unless we couldn't get the data. Our agent messed up and got fired, and when our agent tried to sneak back in, it was a failure. Now our agent is sitting behind bars for trespassing and attempted burglary."

Barbara sighed heavily, "We tried to keep the true nature of the arrest under wraps, but that we've been exposed, we have to ask you outright to join us. Will you help, Sam" Sam nodded almost immediately, "I will. On one condition; I take Emma with me. I don't want her getting hurt or harassed because they find out she's connected to me." Barbara looked down and said, "I'm sorry, Sam. But I can't allow that, the best I can do is to have a protector squad come here and guard her."

At that, Sam got up and picked Barbara up by the neck of her trench coat, slamming her into a wall and holding her there in his large hands. "Listen here, Barbara, remember that you came to ME, not the other way around. Either Emma comes with me or I walk." Barbara looked at Sam with horrified eyes, "You would endanger innocent lives just to protect your girlfriend?" Sam slammed her against the wall harder, "Emma is the most important person to me in the world. Emma showed me the compassion humanity is capable of. She brought me back from the brink of madness more than once. She actually gave a shit about me, so yeah, I would endanger innocent if it meant her safety. Because I love her and will do anything to see that she is safe. And the only truly safe place, the place where I know she won't come to any harm, is with me."

(BTW, it's probably a bit late, but sorry for the godmodding with Barbara. Hope it isn't affecting your enjoyment of the RP. Also, am I correct to assume that Emma is on summer break? Because if not, she's going to be in major trouble for missing class :p)

Emma was touched. It made her feel warm inside knowing he cared that much about her. Reaching out to grab Sam's hand, before he does something he could regret, she pulled him off of Barbara. "It's okay, baby." she calmly says, hoping to get him to cool off a bit, then she turns to Barbara, still smiling sweetly, but a menacing look in her eyes. "I have no intention of leaving Sam's side. So unless you want us to press charges against what you've done to him, and for him to walk away from all of this, I suggest you do as he says and allow me to come too. I promise not to get in the way, but I most certainly will not be letting you or any of your other 'grateful' whores get anywhere near my Sam without me being there." she warned, setting down her terms, firmly asserting that she won't be left out.

(yes, we'll assume she's on summer break. and don't worry about the god moding, it's so fun to me see how this story is developing :D)

Sam felt Emma grab his hand, and gently pull him away from Barbara. He let Barbara down, taking deep breaths to try and quell his anger. He knew he probably went too far, but he didn't care; Barbara had some serious balls trying to ask for his help then tell him he couldn't even bring Emma along.

Barbara knew she was going to get chewed out, but she didn't have any choice. Her superior told her that Dr. Samuel C. Hensen was vital, and she needed to get him on board by any means necessary. Barbara sighed, "Fine. But we need to get going right now. We don't have much time."

(Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself.)

"Should we take anything?" Emma asked, wondering how long they would have to stay with Barbara and her associates. From the little she had understood, it seemed whatever was going on was something serious and important, and likely would take quite some time to get under control. Emma was certain Sam would figure it out, but the question was how long, and ... "How dangerous is this?" Emma voiced her concern. It wasn't that hearing it was serious would make her back down or leave Sam's side, but Emma was the type of person who liked to be well informed of what she was getting into. If they were going to volunteer for something, she wanted to make sure they both knew just what it was and how dangerous it was going to be.

(I am :D... this is probably the most interesting RP I've ever done, it's fun to get all this other extra sciencey stuff too.)

Sam heard Emma voice her concern about the potential danger. He then spoke up also, "What can you do to ensure our relative safety?" Barbara sighed, "You're going to be in a very secure location. Where we're going, even the President has difficulties getting into." Sam was shocked when he heard this; security was obviously going to be very tight. "As for what to bring, don't bother. We'll have a full selection of living essentials ready for you. Everything you need will be taken care. Trust me when I say we take care of our own."

Sam let out a grin and went out the door with Barbara and Emma. She had them get into a pure black Mercedes and drove off. Several hours later, they arrived at what appeared to be a deserted warehouse. Sam looked around inquisitively, not expecting this. Barbara then pulled the collar of her shirt close to her mouth and said, "This is Mother. The child is safe, I repeat, the child is safe". With that the door rolled open and she pulled inside.

Once the door closed back down behind them, Barbara got out of the car motioned for the two to do the same. She then walked towards a run-down power box, stuck her finger inside a small hole and revealed a card reader and keypad. She then took a black card out of her pocket, swiped it, and punched in a series of alphanumeric characters. After that was done, two panels moved aside on the floor to reveal a hidden elevator car that slowly rose up to meet them. She opened the glass and metal door, and motioned for the two to come in. After they were all in the elevator, she swiped her card again and pressed a button. The car retracted into the floor, bringing them down a large distance.

After their elevator ride was over, they emerged into something you might see in an action movie. This place was HUGE, people were going this way and that. Barbara saw Sam's expression and smiled, "Impressed. Sam, let me welcome you to VIPER."

(Just imagine how interesting this would get if it were a mad scientist RP. And believe me, this ride ain't over yet)

From the moment she and Sam stepped out of the car and into the elevator, Emma felt almost as if they were trapped in some Sci fi movie. As the emerged from the elevator, she was vaguely reminded of a scene from Men in Black. The thought made her giggle, but she tried to cover it holding her hand to her mouth and suppressing the laughter. Turning to Sam and seeing his expression, she couldn't help but smile. Behind the obvious amazement that Barbara had noted, Emma could see how excited and happy he was. He looked like a kid in a candy store. She knew whatever awaited them, he was going to have a lot of fun, and that made her pretty happy. "This is heaven for you isn't it?" she giggled, locking her arm around his and cuddling up to his side, amused at how excited he looked.

(heheh I'm excited to see what happens next ;) )

Sam chuckled at Emma's comment, then replied with a smile, "It wouldn't be heaven without my personal angel". Barbara grinned, "When they said you were old-fashioned, they meant it." She then cleared her throat, "Now if you'll follow me, the director would like to debrief you." Sam and Emma followed her through the halls. Sam noticed passerby whispering as they walked past; the snippets he could make out contained his name and some proclamation of admiration.

Finally,they reached a large set of steel doors. Barbara pushed a button on the wall and spoke into a small microphone, "Director, sir. the VIP is here to see you." A warped voice responded back, clearly using an audio filter, "Very good. Send him in." Barbara went to the opposite side of the door, swiped her card through a reader, then used what appeared to be a retinal scanner. The giant doors then slid open. They revealed a slicked black-haired man in a white, short-sleeve button-up shirt with a black neck tie, black pants, and black leather shoes sitting on a rather large desk. He got up and walked over to Sam, holding out his hand, "Doctor Sam Hensen, let me just say it is an honor. You know, you cured my baby girl's muscular dystrophy, and now she's playing with her friends as if nothing was ever wrong." Sam shook his hand firmly, "Just doing what I can, sir." The man smiled, "No need to be so formal, just call me Jack. Your humbleness was clearly understated. I like that. I can tell you're an honest man. It's an admirable quality, especially for someone of your caliber." Sam replied, "I never did like bragging. The way I see it, if you have to brag about your work, then clearly you yourself are not confident about it." Jack then turned his attention to Emma, "And who is this lovely young lady?"

(Sorry for the late post. Things are a bit hectic right now at home.)

She giggled at Sam's response. Yes, it was corny. And old fashioned, like Barbara said, but it so Sam. So adorably cheesy but so cute.

As they walked through the hall, all eyes on them, floating words of admiration reached them. To her, it was another world. Emma had known that Sam was amazing, but seeing all the admiring gazes and hearing tidbits of praise here and there, she couldn't help but feel proud of him. He truly was as amazing guy.

She was lucky to have found someone so wonderful.

Already, she had heard so many wonderful stuff about the things he had done. And he didn't seem to ask for anything in return. He did it for the sake of others, to make the world a better place.

Emma was still reeling in awe and admiration of Sam, when Jack asked for her name. She smiled, mentally shaking herself back to reality, as she pulled her right arm out from around Sam's left and reached forward to shake the other man's hand. "Emma Hart," she replied. "A pleasure to meet you," Emma smiled warmly.

(that's okay, RL comes first )

Jack took Emma's hand and gently shook it, "The pleasure's all mine, I assure you." He then looked at Sam, 'Quite a catch you have there, Doctor Hensen." Sam nodded, "I wholeheartedly agree; Emma's a perfect woman in every way. And please, just call me Sam." Jack nodded in return, "Very well, now if you'll have a seat, there are some things I need to explain to you." He then looked at Barbara, "Please come in and have a seat. And be sure to close the door" Barbara walked in, keying a few alphanumeric characters that closed the steel doors to slide shut. Pushing one last button, she said to Jack in a rather serious tone as she walked to sit beside him, "Area secure. I think we should tell Sam the true nature of this operation." Jack nodded again and looked at Sam, "Please, Sam, Emma, have a seat."

Sam felt a little disconcerted at the sudden change in demeanor; his gut told him this was going south fast. He gave a small gulp of nervousness, "What's the problem, Jack?" Jack sighed, "Barbara, if you would." At that Barbara pulled her hair, revealing it to be a wig and that she wasn't blond but a brunette. She then put a hand to her chin and started digging her nails lightly into her skin until they snagged, then she pulled off what looked like her own skin! She continued pulling, revealing a different face altogether. Unlike the slightly plump face before, this one was toned, tanned and much skinnier, but not to the point of anorexic. She then took out what looked like contact lenses, showing her eyes to be dark brown instead of blue. Sam immediately stood up, "What the hell is this?" Jack replied sternly, "Sam, please calm down, I can explain everything." Sam took a deep breath and did so.

Jack heaved another sigh, "Look, Sam, I know this is confusing, but I promise that I'm going to lay all the cards on the table. First off, let me introduce you to Special Agent Rhonda Wallerton." The brunette gave a small head-bow, "Sorry we couldn't meet under better circumstances, Sam. The deception of identity was necessary to maintain the integrity of the operation." Sam just buried his head in his hands as a sign of exasperation and then looked back up, "What operation? Just what the hell is going on here?"

Jack replied, "Sam, I know you've been lied to quite a bit, but please believe me when I say it's necessary. The operation Rhonda's referring to is Operation Genome. You see, Sam, GenTek isn't our target, heck, it's not even the FBI's target. The FBI isn't even involved in this, well they are in a way, but not with the underworkings of VIPER. You see, Sam, VIPER is a stand-alone organization that was formed during the 1920s. After World War I, the White House knew that the Treaty of Versailles would only bring more problems. Which is why we withdrew from the League of Nations. The White House created VIPER as a means of oversight for the nation. It's a shadow organization, Sam, on paper we do not exist. After the Second World War, we branched out, becoming a global oversight organization. I am the US division director, and right now we have an international crisis."

Sam's head was spinning after hearing all this; so he had been lied to again? Sam was getting frustrated, "So you couldn't just tell me? I want to make the world better, in case you hadn't noticed?" Jack sighed, "Sam, I hate lying, I really do. But there are people out there who want us gone, because we are the only thing standing between them and their objective of worldwide control." Sam simply asked, "Who are these people and what does all this have to do with me?" to which Jack responded "Who aren't they? They're everywhere! They've infiltrated every single agency except for this one. And the reason we need you is that there are others like you, Sam; incredibly gifted, but unfortunately their passion isn't as pure as yours. Where you seek to build, they seek to destroy. Sam, this group has a created a product that says will help people, but in truth it will destroy them. The genetic boosters are real, but GenTek is only the distributor, not the true maker. To all the other watchdog agenices, this product passes all their tests, despite their limitations in scope as I'm sure you're well aware of. If you can locate the source of the problem and fix it, we can take care of distributing this fix. We'll also provide you with everything you'll need, just ask and it's yours."

Sam then asked, 'Well, what exactly is wrong with these things?" Jack sighed, "These products cause genetic mutations at an accelerated rate. They mutate people, Sam. Turn them into freaks. You see, we have agents everywhere just like these people, and our sources from around the globe tell us the same thing; these boosters are a problem, Sam, and you're the only one who can deal with it." Sam nodded, "Alright, I'll do it."

Emma smiled at Sam's comment. A straightforward guy like him was rare, it was refreshing to know someone who didn't hold anything back.

Sitting down to listen to Jack, Emma was just as surprised as Sam when Barbara--err Special Agent Rhonda Wallerton-- shed her disguise. It was not only shocking, but a little gross to watch. She said nothing though, as Sam had already voiced the same protests she had had.

As Jack continued to explain why they had brought Sam to them, Emma was trying her best to imagine what could be so horrible that they needed this level of secrecy. She didn't doubt what Jack said, that there wasn't anyone as noble hearted as Sam and that most would probably use his talents to destroy rather than create, but this all just seemed so surreal. It was hard to believe this all wasn't just some plot in a strange movie, or a nightmare. THings had been so different just a day earlier, and no it was like they were facing an end of the world scenario and only Sam could save the world. That was a lot of pressure. Squeezing Sam's hand, she smiled at him, trying to reassure him. If he was willing to do it, she'd be by his side and do whatever she could to help.

(hahah, it's okay... you've been pretty WOW as far as creativity in this RP, so I most definitely will not be complaining any time soon. Take your time. or if you want to bounce around ideas, just PM me and we can talk about where to go from here).

Sam felt Emma squeeze his hand; it was comforting to know that she would stick by him. Sam found it rare to find a girl that actually liked him for who, not what, he was. Sam nodded and said, "Before we begin, I need to know: Where will we be staying?" Jack replied, "We had a room specially built for you. It's a good thing we made it big, too, seeing as you have a guest. Rhonda if you would be so kind as to show our guests their quarters. We'll begin working first thing tomorrow morning; I know this has been stressful for you, so we're going to give you a chance to rest." She nodded and stood up to walk out the door, "This way, please." Sam and Emma got up as well and followed her, to the other side of the complex. They soon came to a door, where a man was tinkering with a scanpad. He heard the trio coming, turned around and said, "Ah, Agent Wallerton, good to see you. I modified the pad, as you requested, so that it can take both signatures." "Very good" Rhonda replied "Signatures?" Sam asked, wondering what he meant.

Rhonda turned to him and said, "Your thumbprint. You and Emma are going to be using this thumbpad to grant you entry to this room. Now if you would step in front of and place yout thumb there, it will read it and store it for further use." Sam complied, pressing his thumb down on the pad, with Emma following suit.

The door then opened after a few seconds, revealing a rather spacious room complete with kitchen, bedroom, and living quarters with a TV. It looked a lot like Sam's old place. Rhonda smiled, "I wasn't lying when we said we take care of our own." Sam then realized something; he still needed to work on curing Emma. "Wait, what about my equipment from my clinic? I still need to.." but then Rhonda cut him off, "Don't worry about that. Everything is being moved here, we also built you a special room to conduct whatever business you were doing previously. All we ask is that you help us stop what these awful people are trying to do." Sam nodded, "Of course I will."

"Are they bringing us clothes too?" Emma asked, looking down at her outfit, which was still the same one she'd been wearing when Sam had been arrested. Though it was probably a rather trivial thing to be asking considering what Sam and the rest of them were there to do was essentially to save the world, this was going to be their home for a while, and Emma wanted to get comfortable.

Her friends had always told her she was a rather easily adaptable girl. Never much complaining, just the type of girl who went along with things and quickly adjusted to her surroundings. Now it seemed this trait was actually quite beneficial. A little part of her was also quite amused that she and Sam would basically be living together for who know how long. That meant they'd get to know each other better. What's more, since they were bringing his equipment there, he'd be able to work on her condition in a secure environment where he'd be less likely to get in trouble for the complications that had arisen from her procedure.

That gave her a little more ease of mind knowing he wouldn't have to worry about those enemies he'd mentioned who were out to get him were just waiting to find out that he had had sex with yet another one of his patients. Although admittedly she was different from the other two, in that she was his girlfriend, the people targeting him could easily manipulate the facts to their benefit, if another incident like at the restaurant occurred again. At least here, in the middle of nowhere, Sam would be protected from that.

Rhonda turned to Emma and replied, "We have a wide selection of clothes ready. We'll have to bring more, seeing as you're staying here as well. The clothes we do have are catered exclusively to him, so I doubt they'll fit you." This comment made Sam interject with, "Wait, how do you know my size?" Rhonda smirked, "We know everything about you, Sam. VIPER has kept its eye on you for a very long time, from since you solved that little synthesis problem at ChemTek." She then walked up to him and whispered in his ear so that Emma couldn't hear, "We even know about the little fling you had with Professor Alexandra Madison. But if you want to keep Emma around, I would keep that a secret." Sam's eyes reflexively widened; how the hell did they find out about that?

She kept her smirk as she pulled back, continuing with "Well, I best be off. You two should get some rest, we have a big day tomorrow." And with that she walked off, leaving Sam feeling confused and scared. Just how much did these people know about him? Sam and Emma walked inside the room, the door closing behind them as they entered. He immediately sat down, holding his head in his hands, his body visibly shaking as the full realization of what he agreed to do hit him. He then said in a shaking voice, "What the hell am I doing? How can they expect me to solve this?"

(Hey, sorry again for the late reply. I have an idea: What if one of the people working with Sam at VIPER was actually a girl he went to Harvard with? And she hated him because his research on viral recombination theory made her practically invisible, even though Sam tried to get her noticed by the superiors at Harvard? Would you be interested in playing as her for a few posts? I don't know, I just think it would add some nice personal conflict.)

Alone at last.

Those were the first thoughts in Emma's mind when Rhonda finally left them. The morning had been such a whirlwind, everything had changed in such a short amount of time. It was nice to finally have some time to themselves to relax and reevaluate everything that had occurred and everything that was about to come their way.

As Emma watched Sam walk over to the couch and sit down, she knew right away something had passed between him an Rhonda that had shaken his confidence. What it was, she couldn't imagine, and she didn't really want to pry. Quickly, she crossed to room towards the couch and sat down next to Sam. Putting an arm around him she pulled him towards her in a gentle hug. "I'm sure they wouldn't have chosen you if they didn't have absolute confidence in your ability to figure this out. You're an intelligent man, an you're passionate about what you do, I know for sure you'll figure it out."

(sorry for the delay... holidays, family, you know... As for the idea, yeah sounds good. So it's just a very competitive relationship? And she hates him? will she try to make things harder for him? try to take credit? what kind of conflict are we thinking here?)

Sam felt Emma embrace him; he knew that he was selected because of his abilities, but what if he couldn't do it? What if this was some kind of abstract gene manipulator he never encountered before? Sam took a couple of deep calming breaths, he was getting too worked. He needed to work at this like he did with everything else in his life; hard work and perseverance. He looked at Emma with a smile and said, "Thanks, Emma. You always seem to know what to say to keep me going."

He then stood up and said, "Well, I think I need a shower. I've been in these clothes for way too long. Unless you want to go first, I can wait."

(Don't worry about it. I had the same thing going on. So, I was actually rethinking the idea, maybe she doesn't hate him, but rather she's jealous. Jealous that someone five years younger than her was showing her up at Harvard, after she spent countless years on her own research. I was thinking of it more along the lines that she's going to be difficult to work with [e.g. being cold, insulting him, things of that nature]. Maybe having her trying to take credit for a few things would be good, and Sam not wanting to agitate her will keep his mouth shut and let her do it, much to the dismay of his colleagues.)

Emma smiled, hugging him tightly, glad to hear him a little more upbeat. "Yeah." She nodded, smirking wickedly as a thought crossed her mind. "I was thinking about a shower too..." Emma mused, quickly standing up and walking towards the bathroom. As she walked, she began slipping the spaghetti straps of her dress off her shoulders, turning to Sam as he continued to sit on the couch. "You coming?" she asked, smiling flirtatiously, as she slipped the dress off her body and stepped out of it once it landed on the floor, leaving her in nothing but her panties as she continued to walk to the bathroom, swinging her hips seductively as she did.

Sam felt Emma release her hug and walk away. He looked up at her as he sat, seeing a seductive smile creep across her face. When she slipped out of her dress, he laid his eyes on her nearly naked form. He felt his member harden slightly as he watched her hips swing from side to side. He felt slightly embarrassed, but waved it out of his head; at this point, he shouldn't feel too embarrassed about anything When she asked if he was coming, he replied with "You want me to join you?", a clear indication of his still-present naivete towards women.

(I hope this RP isn't getting too weird, and I hope I'm not making Sam out to be too much of a whiner. Are you enjoying yourself still? If you have any ideas on how this story should go, feel free to pitch them to me.)

Emma giggled in response, still walking towards the bathroom. He really was cute when he was being oblivious. No doubt, she assumed, to the stress he was currently feeling. But if there was anything Emma could do, it was help him relieve that stress. Without a word, Emma paused when she got to the door and turned and gestured for him to follow, hooking her fingers into the waistband of her panties and pulling them off to toss to him. She gave him a wink and blew him a kiss, before disappearing into the bathroom, heading towards the combination shower/tub, to turn on the water, hoping he wouldn't make her wait too long.

(yeah, I still like it. Kind of funny how it started out all smutty and just progressed to a sweet, albeit weird at times, love story. It's cute :D. As for ideas... well the competitive girl, I was thinking Emma and her would have a little animosity too, Emma would probably not like her treating Sam the way she does. And she might be a little worried that the other girl might just be acting that way cos she has a crush on Sam. So far, Emma's been pretty understanding about the other women coming after him, cos she trusts Sam, but maybe she might have a slight jealous streak that she doesn't trust the women).

Sam finally got the hint; all it took was her practically telling him to come that made him realize it. Sam followed her into the bathroom and noticed that Emma had already started. "No fair!" he said, quickly undressing and stepping inside the torrent of hot water. His jaw practically dropped when he saw Emma; she had the appearance of a water nymph he had read about in a Greek mythology book. The water danced over her skin and hair, giving her a glowing look. He gulped, "So....now what?" he asked, still fairly unsure of what to do in this situation.

(The way I wanted this story to go, Sam transforms from a semi-reclusive genius to a less awkward one. Sam would basically view the sex between himself and Emma as purely a means of treatment due to his years of hardening his heart from the years following Harvard, but someone (in this case Emma) would slowly melt the ice of reclusion. As for the jealousy and aniomsity ideas, I like them. Should add some nice tension. :D And I'm glad to hear you're still enjoying this story. If it starts getting too weird, I want you to tell me, OK?)

Emma turned under the water and smiled at him. She opened her arms and waved at Sam invitingly, gesturing for him to join her under the water. It felt good. The shower head was apparently a good brand as it had strong water pressure, but it felt nice, like a water massage over their bodies. It was a wide showerhead as well, since it covered both of them, almost like a small waterfall washing over them. The shower and tub were pretty spacious and deep as well; with a nice nook at the corner where they could sit down. Emma could imagine they'd be able to have nice relaxing, as well as sexy, moments in this tub.

Once she eventually pulled Sam under the shower with her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed up on her feet, to kiss him passionately under the warm water. She could feel his shoulders were kind of tense, no doubt due to the stress he'd accumulated the last few days, and so decided to turn the showerhead off for the moment, and fill the tub instead. She moved over to the small seat built into tub and sat down, pulling him along so that he would sit in front of her, between her legs. Gently, she began rubbing his shoulders, trying to get him to relax a little. "Sam, everything is going to be okay." She reassured him, as she continued to rub his shoulders, every once in a while kissing his neck and nibbling on his ear. "I believe in you." Emma confidently stated.

(awww that's cute. And I meant weird in a good way. I've enjoyed the twist and turns.)

Sam felt Emma pull him lightly under water and into a passionate kiss. He felt like he was some kind of romance novel; he never thought he'd get a woman like Emma in his lifetime. The few times he had tried to reach out to women were met with rejection, with some subtly letting him down after they had dated and others telling him flat out no before they even got a chance to know him. Needless to say, this shattered his self-confidence. But Emma was helping to rebuild that, something of which he was eternally grateful to her for.

He then felt Emma sit him down gently in front of her and slowly begin massaging his shoulders; as she did this, the tension and stress just seemed to melt away. "God, Emma, that feels nice. You should be a masseuse, your hands are pure magic." he said, as he began to loosen up. "I know you believe in me, Emma. I just need to believe in myself for once." he replied to Emma's statement.

Emma smiled, leaning forward and kissing his cheek gently. "It's okay, you're get there." she assured him, before sitting back up and continuing her massage, glad that it was making him feel a little better. "And in the meanwhile," Emma smirked, leaning forward and nibbling on his neck. "I'll believe in your enough for the both of us." she whispered, kissing along his neck and jaw as she rubbed breasts along his back, somehow missing stimulating her nipples, which, unbeknownst to her, were her sexual nymphomaniac trigger.

(Didn't want to go too much further since we're on pause for a while, but we'll pick them up when things get settled again XD)

Back
Top Bottom