Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aphrodite Complex (SilverRose x Osamu Oboro)

(This post is probably going to be a bit longer than most, so I apologize in advance. This will contain Sam's history and current predicament)

Sam sighed and began his story, "Sorry, Emma, but I have to backtrack here quite a ways. And some of it will seem egotistical, but please believe me when I say it's show some key underlying concepts. Anyway, when I was a child, science was my dream. I loved every aspect of it; the experimentation, the discovery, the learning, all of it. So it comes as no surprise to me now, when I think back on how everyone used to say I was so gifted. In truth, everything just seemed to fit, I didn't see it as anything special. My mother, Kassandra, was so supportive of me. We had only each other, my father having lost a battle with prostate cancer."

At this he started to sob a bit, but got himself back under control. Taking a deep shuttering breath he continued, "She did everything in her power to support me, and I did everything I could to be the perfect son for her, the woman who was sacrificing so much to provide for me. One day she took me to her work, a chemical engineering firm called Synthetics, Inc. Ironically at her job it was "Bring your daughter to work" day. She sat me in front of a computer and showed me what she did, which was modeling chemical compounds and how they interacted with one another. I was only ten at the time, so my memory of the exact detail is a bit murky. but I can remember her being stuck on some incredibly complex syntheses. I then spoke up, telling her what would later be found to be the correct compounds. The point of these syntheses was to develop a more effective anti-cancer drug. She was surprised at first, but then ran the simulations and found them to work even better. The people she worked with only laughed at her when she presented her findings, saying that those reactions would never work. She, being the passionate woman she was, kept pushing to everyone, including her supervisor, and ended up getting fired two days later, for no reason at all. Her boss said that they couldn't have an idealist in the company. She's off of work for six months, barely managing to scrape by. After six months of hardship, she gets a call from her boss, telling her that she was right. He begs her to come back, promising her bigger pay and a promotion to boot. She then tells him it was me who made the presumption, and hung up on him. I felt terrible, I honestly believed at that time that it was my fault my mother got fired. And as much as she tried to tell me otherwise, I didn't believe her. I still don't believe."

Sam started to choke up again, but took a shuttering breath and forged on, "She then fell ill to cancer herself. It was as if irony had a sick sense of humor; the synthesis she gave to her boss was the only thing that could save her life, but the bastard that was her supervisor threw it away when she rejected coming back. She held on for as long as she could, but eventually it took her. I sat by her side everyday until she expired. Being still a kid, I was incredibly naive, telling her that I would cure her and make her all better. One of the nurses, Candice, worked part-time as a secretary over at ChemTek and knew my mom personally. I had seen her several times when she came over to visit. She offered my mom to take me as her legal ward, and before I knew it, I was now this woman's adopted child. But that's not all; she actually salvaged the scans from my mom's computer and took them. Apparently she overheard me telling my mother what compounds should be used, and fought my case for me. I was still upset from seeing my mother die, so I didn't appreciate just how much effort she put in for me until much later. For days Candice and I were hounded by people, trying to get us to do interviews, talk shows, newspaper articles. Eventually we gave in and did a short newspaper interview, which we quickly realized to be a huge mistake. It caused huge legal battles, with watchdog agencies claiming that no child could have figured out how to create this drug and it must have been a fluke. Other competitors tried to discredit the research, stating that their tests called it flawed. Candice and I campaigned hard for the use of the new compound, but it was eventual that we lost."

Sam bowed his head dejectedly and clenched his hands in obvious frustration, "It was from that moment on I vowed to try and make the world better, one where medical companies and petty legal fights wouldn't be a factor in determining what sick or injured people survived or died. Coupled with the pain of loss of my mother, I became engrossed with biochemistry and genetics, trying to learn what I could. If there is a cure for something, it should be available to everyone, that was my philosophy. Then, two years later, two days after my twelfth birthday, I got a letter from Harvard. They had heard of me, the 'child prodigy' as I was called, who created the miracle cure for cancer. They offered to pay for all of my expenses, food, housing, tuition, you name it; but the fine print stated I had to be accompanied by a legal guardian until I was sixteen. Candice offered to be said guardian, and I accepted. Everyday, Candice and I went to classes from that point, and in four years she left, stating I was old enough now and could take care of myself. I had grown rather attached to her, so it felt like I was losing my mother all over again. One year after she left, I had finished graduate school with highest honors and got two Ph.Ds, one in cellular biochemistry and the other in genetics."

Sam took another breath and continued, "Being the youngest Harvard graduate at the time, I was extremely popular among medical companies, especially those delving into genetics. Again, irony was practically spitting in my face. I wanted nothing to do those people, not after they basically told everyone who could have been saved all those years ago to fuck off. Instead, I created my own vaccines and medications, ones that weren't based purely on synthetic chemicals. These were unique because they used the cause's own defense mechanisms against it, forcing it to slowly die out and the patient to get better. To clarify the term cause, I mean for illnesses things like bacteria, viruses and other pathogens, and in cancer, the chaotic unbounded division of body cells. It took me four years, but eventually, after countless more of those accursed battles with watchdog agencies and competing medical companies, I managed to get my products distributed worldwide, and reduced the worldwide rates of cancer, AIDS, cholera and the like by over 80%. The masses hailed my name, to them I was a hero. But to the big businesses, I was public enemy number one. They hound me to this day, looking for anything to discredit me and get thrown in prison. And now that I'm basically creating a substitute for prosthetic limbs and plastic surgery, I have those people on my ass too. They've all joined forces and are out to get me."

Sam chuckled, "I believe Albert Einstein said it best, 'Great spirits will always encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.' I wouldn't call my pursuers mediocre, they're incredibly brilliant. But their greed and lust for power and control cloud their judgment and make them forget the true purpose of medicine: to help people."

Sam breathed in once more, "And now we have this procedure. After months of testing and experimentation, I figured out a way to reform peoples bodies and generate tissue without painful, wasteful surgery. This procedure basically turns the body to clay and allows the surgeon to mold it to whatever the patient specifies. The surgeon can then use 'Miracle mass to add tissue where it is needed. Then he can resolidify the patient and have them out of the clinic in less than a day, regardless of the extensiveness of the procedure. This was especially popular with females, who wanted to reform their bodies to give them more self-confidence. I agreed to their requests, and did the procedure, tweaking my formula as I went along. Then, the religious groups got into an uproar over my research, saying that I was committing a sin against God for reforming 'his grand design'. Naturally they tried their damnedest to get me off the experimental scene, but I prevailed. They still hound me to this day, sending me death threats and threatening to have me thrown in prison for my 'crimes', Then, as if things weren't difficult enough, about eight months ago, I had two female patients, each separated by a period of about two months. The first one wanted the same thing you did, a breast augmentation. After she woke up in recovery, she experienced the nymphomania as well. And no matter how many times I tried the knockout medicine, it didn't work, so I 'released' her. She wasn't happy about that, called me a rapist and a slaver, and told the authorities. I almost went to prison, but then a good friend of mine came forward and saved my ass. The case was dismissed as a warning, although I did feel bad, so I offered the woman monetary compensation. She accepted, but the watchdogs kept tabs on me, even to this day. The second case was the butch woman I told you about when we first met, and it went the same way again. So now here I am with two strikes on my record, and the judge told me if this happens again, my ass is going to the big house."

Sam sighed, "And there you have it. My entire life story up to this point. I really hope it answered a lot of questions for you."

(Well, hopefully that shed some light on his motivation and the reason why he feels so guilty all the time.)

Emma's heart broke as she heard him tell her his story. From the quick google search she had done on Sam the first time they had met, she had already known about all the cures he had come up with and how brilliant and respected he was. What she hadn't known, however, was the human side of the story. By the time he finished telling her everything about his past, about his mother and how she had died, about the struggles he had faced and people who had been against him, Emma was in tears.

"Sam," she sniffed, throwing her arms around him and hugging him close. "I'm so sorry you had to go through all that." she sobbed, wishing there was something she could do to make him feel better. She understood now why he was so stressed, why he had been so worried about how her procedure had turned out. Pushing back, she looked deep into his eyes, tears still trailing down her cheeks. "You don't have to worry about me at all." she added, not sure if he really still thought she might turn him in. "I'll do anything to help you figure this out, I promise."

(yeah wow, long, but it was a very good background, and I love all the science detail :D)

Sam was taken aback when Emma embraced him. She held him close to her breast; it was almost mother-like. This experience, combined with the way he remembered his mother hugging him, made him feel.....different. He couldn't explain it, but somehow all the stress, anxiety, and self-loathing seemed to just melt away. He felt something wet tap the top of his head and when Emma lifted his head to look him in the eye, he saw what. She was crying, with tears streaming down her cheeks.

Sam felt even worse now; he made Emma, one of the few, if not the only, women who actually gave a crap about his existence sad. He wrapped his slightly muscular arms around Emma lightly in return, tears starting to fall down his face as well, as the painful memories flashed before his eyes; the revelation of his past brought them all back out from years of suppression. He then started stroking her hair, "Ah jeez, Emma. Don't cry. You may not feel like it, but you really helped me just now. The fact that you actually cared enough to listen proves to me you are geniune. And....." he then pulled her in tighter as memories of his mother came to him, a lump forming in his throat, "I don't want to lose you. Not again. You mean the world to me."

(The last part is basically Sam comparing Emma to his mother, a kind, supportive woman who was there for him all the time, much like Emma was. Just to show how much she means to him, a man who faced down all his enemies by himself in the years following college. And I'm glad you enjoyed my little revelation of Sam's troubled history.)

Her heart skipped when he held her tightly and told her how he felt. She hadn't expected it, though the truth was, she felt the same way about him. She had been attracted to him from the first time they had met, but over the course of their short relationship, she found herself quickly and hopelessly falling for him. "You're not going to lose me," she promised, wrapping her arms around his torso as he held her tightly. "I promise, I won't ever leave you." she hugged tighter, her heart beating fast and hard and they held each other.

(yeah, it was sweet... the einstein quote was a nice touch too. I'm wondering though, what happened to Candice? she just left and disappeared?)

They both sat holding each other; it was a classic moment of intimacy in its purest form. However, that was quickly shattered when Sam's stomach growled rather loudly. They both jumped slightly and Sam broke the silence that followed with a nervous chuckle, "Well, that was a mood killer."

He cleared his throat and stood up, feeling much more confident now, and said to Emma as he held out the blood spectrograph to her, "Ok, Emma. This is what the chemical levels in your blood look like, down to every last molecule of salt. What I'm going to do today is intentionally induce the nymphomaniac and take a sample of your blood when that happens." He then pointed to a chair that had bindings on it, "It is because of this I will unfortunately have to restrain you when that happens. After the blood is taken I will release you." He hung his head in shame, "You will probably hate me for doing this, but please believe me when I say it's the only safe way to get the blood sample I need. Now I can't force this on you, it's not in my nature; but it will help me a lot. If you're uncomfortable with doing this, I will try to find another way."

(That's pretty much what happened. She rationalized that once he was old enough, she left him, knowing that there was nothing else she could do for him, unaware of the trials he would face further down the road. A bit cruel, but ultimately necessary.)

She giggled when his stomach growled, walking over to the still warm breakfast she had brought for them. "It's okay." she turned and smiled at him when he told her what he would need to do. Though it did make her a little nervous to have to be restrained, she trusted him, and was willing to push her fears aside and let him do what he needed to do. "But only if you eat first." she stated, grabbing one of the meals and pushing it towards him. "You'll need your strength if the restraints aren't strong enough," she pointed out, hoping he would buy that argument.

(ah, ok)

Sam nodded, and accepted the meal. After devouring the sandwich and coffee, he got up and retrieved some more files that he needed, a newfound fire clearly rekindled in his spirit. In it were brainwave scans when Emma was just about to undergo the operation; Sam thanked the stars that the helmet Emma wore doubled as a brainwave reader, a necessary component to make sure she didn't shut down completely. He had deleted everything except for a window of time about forty-five seconds long on the chart; this was the range when she was calmest and her brainwave activity was in its basest state. Pinning all his readings to a wall, he stood there looking at it for a short while, then turned to Emma, "Alright, then. Let's begin. First test, find out what triggers the nymphomania." He then motioned for Emma to sit in the binding chair, which had thick leather straps as the bindings.

"Ok" she nodded, inwardly smiling thinking he looked really cute when he got absorbed in his science. She walked over to the chair and sat down, breathing deeply to calm herself, having always had a bit of fear of being trapped and restrained. "I'm ready," she informed him, trying to sound as calm as possible as she put her arms in the straps waiting for him to tighten them. "You're sure this will hold me?" she wondered after a moment. She really didn't want to end up hurting him or something like that.

Sam smiled, "Oh, don't worry about that. This is good leather, and the entire chair is bolted to the floor. Heavy-gauge industrial steel. And besides, you won't be restrained for very long. Just five or ten minutes." He then walked over and tightened the straps, trying to make them tight but not so tight it made Emma uncomfortable. He then pressed a button on a remote and a small screen came down; it was filled with static.

Sam then grabbed the helmet he used last time, this time only setting it to read brainwaves. Taking two long cables he hooked one set of ends to the helmet and the other to the monitor. It was here that he would monitor her brainwave activity; he was looking for extreme fluctuations. He fiddled with the various settings until a clear picture came into view; he saw nice normal brainwaves as he compared them to the scan in his hand.

Setting the scan down on a table next to a printer, he activated the recording function of the helmet. He then kneeled down and said to Emma, "Emma, try to stay as calm as possible. I'm going to try and find the physical trigger on your body. Ok?"

"Okay" Emma nodded, feeling a little more reassured after hearing that the chair would hold her. She tried to calm herself, like Sam told her too, but Emma was still a little worried. She didn't know what would happen, what she would do. If the condition kept getting worse each time, and she never remembered what happened afterwards, it worried her. It had bad enough to be restrained, but to lose control over herself, it made her feel vulnerable. "I trust you." she exhaled deeply, reassuring herself as well as him.

(she's naked? didn't really think about it when I sat her down, but I suppose it makes the most sense right?)

Sam saw that Emma was still a bit nervous; understandable since the nypmho stage was now inducing an increasing level of amnesia. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. I promise." He then walked behind her and started massaging her shoulders, pressing his fingers lightly into some of the various pressure points. Looking over at the monitor and seeing nothing, he then moved to her neck and pressed his fingers even lightly, being extra careful not to hit the pressure points too hard. The monitor still showed nothing, so he ran his hands down the sides of her stomach. The screen was persistent; nothing too abnormal showed up. He then rubbed her stomach, trying to work his fingers as sensually as possible; this caused a slight alteration of the brainwave pattern, but nothing too severe. He then moved his hands to her legs, rubbing the insides of her thighs from atop the silky green fabric. This caused several wave spikes, but when he took his hands away, it went back to normal.

Sam then deduced it could only be one place, and moved his hands to her breasts and began fondling them gently.

(No she's still in her clothes. Basically he has an idea of what body part triggers the nympho, but he's trying to figure out what other parts of the body might act as a trigger)

As she felt his hands move along her body, Emma began to relax, though she was also feeling a bit aroused by his touching, even if it were over her clothes. Still, she was there to help him figure out what was wrong with her, she needed to remain professional. "Hahah, that tickles." she giggled when he hands reached her stomach. She had always been a bit ticklish. When he hands finally reached her breast, however, her laughter was quickly replaced with moaning as her eyes glazed over and breathing deepened.

As Sam laid his hands on Emma's breasts, he heard her moan. She hadn't done that yet, so Sam rationalized what was previously thought; sexual contact with the breasts triggered the nympho. Now that he found the trigger, he needed to see what happened inside. He continued fondling her breasts, and looked over at the monitor to see chaotic brainwave activity. This was what he was looking for; but he needed to make sure it stayed that way while he drew blood. He groped her breasts, flicking her nipples lightly. He whispered to Emma, "Alright, Emma. Tell me before you lose complete control. How do you feel right now?"

"mmmmm" Emma moaned louder, throwing her head back as she struggled against the restraints. "I feel hot Sam," she moaned loudly, pulling her arms and legs trying to get free. "burning up, i need... i need...mmmmm" she moaned unable to complete her sentence as her mind went completely blank and lost control, struggling harder wildly against leather straps, desperate for a cock to fill her insides.

Sam looked at the monitor again; her brainwaves were gong insane. He tightened the straps on one arm just a bit more and, after getting a sterile syringe, drew some blood from Emma into a vial. Capping the end of the needle, he exited the room to place the vial in his 'Animator' module to keep it fresh. He then slipped on a condom, relifted his pants and walked back to Emma. After quickly undoing her restraints, he dropped his pants, picked Emma up and after pulling her panties to the side, plunged his dick inside Emma's glistening entrance, thrusting as hard as he could.

She nearly jumped him when the straps were released, but somehow Sam managed to handle her well, picking Emma up and easily slipped into her wet pussy. Though it felt just as good as it had the two times they had been together, there was something different. It wasn't quite satisfying her as it had before. "Hot, still, so hot!" she moaned, grinding her hips hard against him, bucking about wildly, wanting more, needing more. "aaahh please" she moaned, clawing at his back desperately. It felt great, but instead of quelling her lust, it just continued to grow more and more.

Sam kept thrusting as hard as he could, but doing it standing up was difficult. So he laid Emma down gently on her back and continued to drive his length at an increasingly fast pace into her pussy. He was like a human jackhammer, his thrusts quick powerful and deep. Maybe it was the the fact that he had finally eaten some breakfast in a long time, but he felt more energetic, more able to do this to quench the fire that burned in Emma.

Emma thrust her hips up to meet his, yelling and screaming like a banshee as she tried to reach her climax. But it continued to elude her. Always just beyond her grasp. "Almost aah aaah" she moaned desperately, bucking and grinding her hips against his, and then she felt it, the bubbling, heated pressure building up. Every nerve in her body was going wild, screaming for release, but it just wouldn't come. "More! more! aaahhh harder!" She shouted, digging her nails into his back as she desperately pleaded for the release that just wouldn't come.

(I'm soooo tempted to make it that she can't get "cured" until he cums in her ... haha;p)

Sam heard Emma screaming for more; he could feel her pussy clench his cock, trying to milk it for his seed. The way she ground herself against him drove him crazy, and his end quickly arrived. He pounded her full out as she dug her nails into his back, hammering her relentlessly until he felt his cock throb and spill his seed. He felt his own liquid surround the head as it was emptied into the condom. He collapsed on top of Emma, his lab coat acting as a makeshift blanket as it somewhat covered them both.

(Hmmmmm.......I think we need a little more conflict here. I have an idea, but I'll wait till later to reveal it. It will really shake things up. :D)

Emma continued to pant, her glazed eyes held a mixture of pain and lust in them. She was trapped inside of herself, unable to think lucidly, but her eyes said it all. She needed more. She was pleading with him, tears were beginning to form. She needed release, but she just couldn't get it.

Sam saw that Emma's eyes were still glazed over; this was unexpected. He thought that using a condom wouldn't affect her ability to climax; clearly he was mistaken. Regardless, he needed some way to release her without cumming inside her again. So he pulled out and put his head between her legs and began eating her out, licking her clit and rubbing it simultaneously with a finger form his free hand. At the same time he stuck two fingers from his other hand into her pussy and moved in and out rhythmically slow at first, but then picked speed and intensity.

Emma gripped the side of the examination bed where she was laying down. Spreading her legs for him, she began moaning louder as he ate her pussy, her hips moving in rhythm to his trusting. "please" she moaned, feeling her orgasm building, driving her crazy as it continued to build but not yet reaching that point of release. "more" she moaned. Her mind was blank, right on the edge of exploding. It frustrated her that she just couldn't cum. Realizing then that she was no longer restrained, Emma's aggression grew and body moved on it's own, pushing Sam down to the floor as she climbed off the bed and straddled him. She quickly removed the used condom and began stroking his cock back to life rubbing her hungry pussy against it to try to get it hard again and inside of her to satisfy her insatiable lust.

Sam was startled when Emma got aggressive and pushed him to the floor; she wasn't exactly violent, more like demanding. But still, this showed Sam just how much the nympho effect had evolved. And try as he might to get her off him, she had pinned him down; it was like the nympho effect was self-cognizant, adjusting the victim's behaviour and bodily characteristics to get what it wanted.

As Emma stroked his cock, he felt it harden. He grinned a bit; he was actually beginning to enjoy this. When his dick hardened as much as it could, he flipped Emma over onto her back and started pumping her pussy as hard as he was able to. She wanted to play rough, he could do it too. He didn't hurt her, just showed his dominance.

A slight giggle escaped Emma, as he flipped her over and began pushing harder and deeper into her. Again she was feeling her orgasm build, but it her release was not coming fast enough for her desire. Driven by her lust, as they went at it like two wild beast, Emma summoned the strength to turn them over and again she road him, controlling the speed and depth as she pleased, bringing herself closer and closer to the edge; her body already beginning to tremble, her toes curling as the first signs of orgasm began shooting through her body, like little jolts of electricity.

Sam couldn't believe; the nympho effect was inducing a dominance mentality. So, in order to just get this over with, he stayed on his back and grabbed her ass and thrust into her as hard as he could, trying to get her to climax. He felt his own end approach quickly and blew his load, shooting it deep inside her pulsing wet entrance.

Back
Top Bottom