Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aphrodite Complex (SilverRose x Osamu Oboro)

Dr. Hensen was pleasantly surprised when Emma told him that she was on birth control. She must have told him about that, or written it down. He returned her kiss and pulled back, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." He then got up and redressed himself. Pulling his pocketbook and a pen out of his pants, he wrote her a check for seventy-five thousand dollars, which included the original compensation of seventy-thousand plus a little extra. Luckily, since he was paying for this experiment out of pocket, he could choose to give little increases where he saw fit. He placed the check on top of her neatly folded clothes and brought them to her. Placing them on the bed, he turned his back to Emma and asked, "So where do we go from here?"

(His vaccines and medications have made him extremely rich, in case you were wondering where this money came from)

"I did." She nodded, smirking playfully at him, before following the doctor's lead and quickly putting her clothes back on, a simple jeans and t-shirt, the typical 'uniform' of a college student. "Thanks." she smiled taking the check and folding it, putting it in her pocket without looking at it, leaving the five thousand dollars as a little surprise later when she got home. "Well," Emma seductively walked up to him, closer than would normally be the social norm. "Dinner? Movie?" she grinned. "Or would it totally inappropriate to date a patient?" she smirked, knowing that line had already been crossed.

Dr. Hensen turned around and said with a grin, his hands in his pockets, "Under normal circumstances, yes it would be inappropriate." He then continued playfully, "But I could say that I'm just keeping an eye on you, you know, to make sure nothing goes wrong. Trust me, I follow up very thoroughly in my line of work." He heard his stomach growl, "Dinner sounds like a good idea. Pick a place and we'll go, my treat. But I need to go home first and change." He then looked at his watch; it was about five o' clock in the evening. He looked back up at Emma, 'If you can give me your address, I'll pick you up around six. Is that ok?"

"That sounds perfect." She smiled, giving him another quick kiss. She walked over to his desk and grabbed a pen and paper to write her address down. "Here you go." Emma handed him the paper, with a sly wink. "I'll see you at six." And with that, she turned and walked out, giving her hips a little extra swing as she left the office and hurried home.

As soon as she arrived at her small apartment, where she lived alone with a pet beta fish, the only thing she was capable of taking care, Emma quickly tided things up for when the doctor would arrive. She then hoped in the shower, to clean up and wash the cum out of her pussy. Once she had finished with that, Emma headed for her room and looked for something nice to wear. She ended up picking a sleek red dress she'd bought the week before but hadn't had a chance to wear yet. It was a low cut dress, that with her new bigger curves, looked absolutely stunning on her as it hugged in all the right places.

"Oh wow." Emma stared at her chest, amazed at what a difference one cup size could make.

Dr. Hensen made it back to his own house; a rather dinky looking condo. He didn't really like living a lavish life-style; it was good to have extra money on hand in case of an emergency. The only really fancy thing he had was his car, a fully restored, well-maintained '67 Charger. He didn't know why, but he had a thing for muscle cars. He did however keep the place very clean. He was very savvy when it came to saving money; he opened up several personal retirement accounts when he was eighteen, ensuring a well-deserved retirement. The rest went into a normal savings and a checking account.

He walked upstairs, emptied his pockets onto the nightstand, disrobed and showered, trying to get rid of the sex stench that clang to his body. He then quickly styled his hair so that he made himself presentable. Unfortunately, he was rather conservative in his manner of dress; his closet was literally full of an assortment of polo shirts, dress pants, and leather shoes. He had a tuxedo, but he felt that would be too flashy. So he decided to throw a dark blue polo shirt; black dress pants, and black leather shoes. The truth was, he never thought that any girl would like dating a nerd like him, so he never really put much thought into fashion. Dr. Hensen then grabbed his checkbook and keys to put in his pocket, got into his Charger, and drove off towards Emma's place. He decided to leavehis phone at home; anyone who wanted to make an appointment could wait.

He arrived at Emma's doorstep at about five minutes to six, "So this is where she lives. Not surprising considering she's a college student." He knocked on her door, unprepared for what awaited him.

At the sound of knocking, Emma nearly jumped in her skin, too excited to contain herself. Fortunately since she lived alone, no one but her fish witnessed her giddy little school girl impression. "Ok, calm down Emma," she ordered herself, breathing in and out deeply. "It's just a date," she reminded herself. "With a gorgeous doctor who just gave you the fucking of a lifetime..." she began panicking again. "breath. just breath." she reminded herself, walking slowly towards the door of her apartment. She passed a mirror and gave herself another once over. Checking her make up, which was subtle, but sexy; mostly natural except for the slightly smokey eyes, and barely tinted lip gloss. Giving her long brown hair, hanging in loose curls she had done with her curling iron, one last look Emma smiled and prepared to open the door. "Hello Dr. Hensen." she warmly greeted.

As Dr. Hensen laid his eyes on Emma, his jaw hit the floor. To call her a bombshell would the understatement of the century; she was beauty personified. The way her short dress hugged her curvy body make even the most hard-hearted men lose their cool. Her brown curly hair framed her gorgeous face. Of course this translated to words, "E.....Emma? Wow. I can't begin even to....Words wouldn't do you justice to express how amazing you look right now." He then thought to himself, "This woman wants to date a nerd like me?"

Emma blushed at his compliment, at a loss for words. She was used to getting complimented on her looks, but for some reason his awkwardness was endearing to her. "Thank you." she smiled warmly, discretely looking him over. "You don't look so bad yourself." she smiled, walking up close to him as she walked out, closing the door behind her. "So..." she wrapped her arm around his, pressing her body against him as she did. "Shall we get going?"

Dr. Hensen pulled himself together and smiled, "Yeah, sure." He walked her down to his car and held the passenger side door open, hoping she wasn't turned off by muscle cars, "After you, m'lady."

"What a gentleman." she smiles as he opens the door for her. She a bit surprised by the car, somehow imagining him in something more reliable and normal, but in weird way, the car suited him perfectly. Though on the outside Dr. Hensen held himself like a normal regular guy, she knew better. The way he fucked, controlling, forceful, strong... this car represented his inner self, the man he truly was. "hehehe" she giggled at the thought, amused, wondering if anyone else really knew that side of him.

Dr. Hensen wondered why Emma giggled, but decided not to pry. He closed the passenger door and got in on the driver's side and drove off. There was an awkward silence in the car; it seemed both parties were rather nervous. They were driving along when Dr. Hensen asked, "So Emma, where do you feel like eating? Pick a place, any place. Tonight's on me."

"Where ever's fine by me doctor." Emma smiled. It occurred to her then that the entire time since they'd met, Emma had only ever called him by his last name. While there was obviously some allure in calling him doctor - especially in bed - she genuinely wanted to get to know him better. "This might be a little late, but... could I ask you your first name?" she laughed nervously.

He smiled slightly, "It's Sam. Doctor Samuel C. Hensen. But you can call me Sam." He then chuckled a bit, "I would ask you yours, but you already told me." He then said, "You like Italian food? I know this great place down in the Plaza. It's a bit high-end for my tastes, but the food and atmosphere is impeccable. Avanti Ristorante is the name, a truly classic Italian restaurant."

"Sam.." she smiled, nodding approvingly. She liked it. It was a good name. "Sounds nice. And yes, I do like Italian food." she nodded, agreeing to the place of his choosing.

They drove for a few more minutes and then arrived at the restaurant that Sam suggested. Again, being the prefect gentleman that he was, he opened the door for her and led her in. The place was charming, as she'd expect from his brief discerption. It was a bit on the fancy side, but Emma didn't really mind. She did, however, hope they could get a nice place in the corner, where they could have a little more privacy, as she could feel a number of eyes on her and it was making her slightly self conscious.

(btw, I was thinking, we could complicate Emma's "condition" a little... not as simple was previously thought, that she's just cured, but maybe we could have her breasts be a sort of trigger for her. Like an on switch for her nymphomania, which only turns off once she has sex).

Sam noticed that Emma was looking slightly uncomfortable; a reasonable worry, since everyone and their brother was staring at the two of them. Sam walked over to the head waiter and asked for a booth in the corner, so that they could have some privacy. The man nodded his head, picked up two menus and led them to a booth in the back. The two sat down and took their menus.

The man who was helping them then said, "Good evening and welcome to Avanti Ristorante. My name is Costanzo and I'll be serving you this evening. Can I start you off with some drinks? Appetizers?" Sam poured over the menu before responding, "Just some water, please." He then looked up at Emma, "What about you, Emma? See anything you like?"

(Hmmm. Sounds intriguing. It would make for some hilariously embarrassing scenes. I like it. :D)

She was grateful Sam could anticipate her needs, asking for a table in the corner. It was a perfect little hiding place away from prying eyes. Eyes she could feel undressing her as they walked through the restaurant. It was embarrassing, though slightly exciting, but most of all it was a little irritating. Could they not see she was with someone? As soon as they sat down, she moved her chair from across Sam, to directly next to him, shooting the crowed room a meaningful glare, before leaning in close to her date and smiling up at him, ignoring the rest of the people around them.

When the waiter arrived, Emma looked down at the menu pensively. Since she was still only 19, 2 years shy of the legal drinking age, she decided on something nonalcoholic. "Iced Tea please," she smiled at the waiter as he took her order. "And..." she paused, staring down at the dinner menu again.

In all honesty, Emma liked spaghetti and pizza and fettuccine alfredo, but other than that, she wasn't very familiar with Italian cuisine. She also knew that the food she did eat, was Americanized and likely nothing true to it's origins. But, when it came to food, as well as a lot of other areas, Emma was the adventurous type. "What's the special?" she asked the waiter, always open to trying new things. He told her, and she ordered that as her meal, before turning back to Sam

(hahah glad to hear you agree, I do love a little comedy in my stories :D)

Sam told the waiter he would have the minestrone soup, and also ordered some bread and butter for the two to share. The waiter wrote down their order and bowed slightly, leaving the two in peace. Sam wished everyone else would do the same; even though they had mostly turned away and back to their own tables, a few people kept shooting looks over at the two of them. Most were guys, obviously stealing looks and making crude comments about Emma's body.

Sighing defeatedly, Sam reasoned that he shouldn't let it bother him; there was nothing he could do about it anyway. He then turned to Emma and saw her smiling face looking right at him. He returned it with his own and asked, "So Emma, what's your course of study at college? Do you have any favorite subjects?"

"Pre law" she replied. "That's my major, but I also really like writing classes and art. Though I can't say I'm particularly good at it." Emma confessed, knowing her writing was so-so and her art was less than spectacular, but it was fun to explore her creativity and music, despite how much she enjoyed it, had never been her strength. "I'm pretty good at math though. Not so much at science." she giggled, knowing that was obviously his favorite, and he was clearly good at it, but she royally sucked. "The most scientific thing I could probably do is make one of those elementary school volcanos, made with vinegar and baking soda?" she stated questioningly, wondering if she remembered that correctly.

Sam kept the smile on his face as he replied, "Ah, yes. The classic volcano experiment. I remember that. You'll have to forgive my naivete, but when you say pre-law, is that what you study in order to become a lawyer?" The fact was he was a science and mathematics man; anything else fell well outside the bounds of his knowledge.

The waiter then appeared before Emma could respond with their drinks and bread, "Your orders are almost done. Another five to ten minutes." You smile and nod, "That's fine. Thank you very much." The waiter bowed and left them alone again. Sam turned back to Emma, "Sorry about that. You were going to say?"

She smiled and nodded, "Yes and no," Emma replied. "You have to go to law school to be a lawyer, but you can major in anything in college. Pre-law is not a requirement for becoming a lawyer, but it certainly doesn't hurt, to know a little but about the law before getting into law school," she explained. Before he could ask, she nodded to his next question. "And yes, that is what I want to do. I haven't really decided what field yet, but I think maybe working with kids or the underprivileged would be something I'd be interested in, but most likely kids."

Emma had cut him off before he could ask if that was what she wanted to do; it was like she was a mind reader. He wasn't offended, and replied sincerely, "That sounds fascinating, Emma. Well, whatever you decide to do, and I know this is going to sound corny and old-fashioned, but if you give 110% percent all of the time you'll be just fine." He sighed and continued, "You know, sometimes I wish I could go back to school. It was so much easier, at least to me. I mean, it's great having this job and all, but sometimes it can just be so damn stressful." He buried his head in his hands, "Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing the right thing, what with this experimental procedure and all the vaccines. I feel like I don't know who I am most of the time."

"Thanks," she replied, touched by his supportive advice. But as she saw him drop his head, her smiled faded. "It must be difficult to have so much responsibility at such a young age," she observed, placing a hand affectionately on his arm. "But think of all the good you're doing." Emma softly whispered, leaning towards him, so her mouth was at his ear as he held his head in his hands. "It's true, that the majority who may come to you will likely be the vain and the rich, seeking to prolong their youth and beauty. But then there's children out in the world who are born with deformities, or who suffer accidents that leave them marked for life. And you..." she paused, her voice clearly showing the awe and respect that she held for this man. "you can free them of their torment, you can give them that which they've lost, or what they've never had. You can bring a perfect smile to someone who may never have had a reason to smile before." She smiled at him warmly, urging Sam to lift his head and hold it up with pride. "What you're doing..." she paused, leaning forward to kiss his check lovingly. "it's wonderful!"

Sam felt a bit uplifted by Emma's confident words; unfortunately the new procedure was only the tip of the iceberg. The numerous super-effective vaccines he had created made him a prime target for the big drug companies, who sought to discredit him and his research so that they could continue pushing their false cures on the uninformed masses. But, he didn't feel it was right to burden Emma with his woes, so he perked up and replied, his face beaming with a new-found self-confidence and profound shade of red from Emma's little peck on his cheek, "Emma, thank you." He then placed his own hand and looked her straight in the eye, "Sometimes I get so caught up with what I do that it overwhelms me. Sorry for sounding like a baby and burdening you with my problems. I know I shouldn't let these things get to me."

(I know that sounds real conspiracy-like, but I felt it was appropriate given his youth and apparent sense of being overwhelmed and stressed.)

Emma shook her head, "It's okay Sam, I don't mind listening," she assured him. "If you need someone to talk to, I'm always here," she replied, smiling reassuringly at him. Her warm smile then turned into a more playful teasing one, as she tried to lighten his mood. "It's the least I could do after you gave me these perfect breasts." she giggled, cupping her hands around her new double-D. "mmm" a moan escaped her asher hands brushed against her nipples, when a sudden unexpected jolt running through her at the touch. Just then, the waiter returned with their meals. Distracting her from thinking more about what it could mean, but inside she was slowly beginning to feel warmer; her mind a growing a little muddled.

Sam was just starting to eat his soup when he heard Emma moan. He looked up from his bowl to see that Emma's eyes had gotten somewhat glassy. She also appeared to be shifting uncomfortably in her seat. He nearly dropped his spoon in shock; no way this was happening. She should have been cured! He calmed down; maybe it was a secondary effect, she was probably still a bit sensitive around that area. Yeah that had to be it. He placed his hand on her arm, "Emma, everything ok?"

(All I can say is "Oh, man" XD)

Back
Top Bottom