Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aphrodite Complex (SilverRose x Osamu Oboro)

Emma immediately took the opportunity to pounce on to him, straddling the doctor's hips and rubbing her bare pussy against his growing cock, leaving a wet stain on his pants. "mmm Doctor Hensen" she moaned, leaning forward to kiss him. As she continued to rub herself against him, Emma's tongue rubbed against his lips until he opened and then began dancing around the inside of his mouth. Kissing him passionately, her hands roamed down the doctor's body and began unfastening his belt and pants, attempting to pull them open to free his growing cock and satisfy her growing lust.

It was at this point Dr. Hensen was starting to give in; he deduced, at least in theory, that if he satisfied her lust, she would go back to her normal self. Of course, two of the times he tried to do that, his patients called him a rapist. Still, if he was going to lose everything, he may as well enjoy it. He returned Emma's passionate kissing and gently put his hands on Emma's breasts, kneading them softly.

She smiled as the doctor returned her kiss, knowing she would finally get what she desired. Pulling away, Emma licked her lips, tugging at his shirt, almost ripping it off over his head. Her actions were desperate and rushed, but still deliberate, almost as if she retained some control over herself, but with no desire to fight her urges.

Once the doctor was fully naked from the waist up, Emma returned to kissing his lips; passionately, but with a bit less urgency as before, now that she knew he would not fight her off. Slowly, she began nibbling her way down his body, her hands caressing his chest as she nibbled his neck, his collar bone, his nipples, his stomach.... all the way down until she reached his boxers; the only thing she had yet to remove. Smiling up at him, Emma hooked her fingers on the waist band and quickly, almost desperately, pulled them off. Her eyes grew wide in amazement at the sight of his enormous cock throbbing in front of her. "aahhh" she moaned, her mouth watering as she tried desperately to fight back the urge to just jump him right there and then. She wanted him inside of her... needed him inside of her. But her mind, though foggy and dazed in it's lust, was still just barely clear enough for her to hold back. She loved teasing her men, teasing herself, building the desire and hunger until the breaking point, and she wasn't about to deny herself that.

"mmm Doctor, what have you been hiding from me?" she smirked, wrapping her hands around his large cock, slowly stroking it up and down, leaning forward and teasingly kissing and nibbling the head as she began stroking it up and down and up and down, watching his face to observe his reaction.

Dr. Hensen was surprised at how different Emma acted compared to the others; like them she wasn't violent, but she was a bit more energetic. Maybe it was because he tried to fight the others off longer, maybe it was the fact that he resigned to his fate of losing it all. Whatever the reason, he decided that he was going to enjoy this. When she ripped off his boxers and started playing with his dick, he felt a wave of pleasure roll over. He returned Emma's smile and replied, "Nothing that wouldn't've been revealed sooner or later. You like my little friend, I take it?"

"hmm" she smirked, nodding to his question. "Very much so." She licked her lips, moistening them before leaning down and wrapping them around the head of his cock. "hmmmmm" Emma hummed, smirking as she saw the doctor react to the vibration. Slowly, she began taking him further in, engulfing his cock in her mouth, trying to swallow as much of it as she could in her throat, but finding it rather difficult given his size. "mmm" she moaned, reaching down to cup his balls and gently massaging them as she slowly began bobbing her head up and down his throbbing cock, careful to avoid grazing him with her teeth, as she used her mouth to pleasure him.

Dr. Hensen gasped a bit as she took his length into her mouth. She was really good at this; each time she bobbed her head, a wave of pleasure rolled over him, traveling up his spine and coursing through his body. He laid his head back on the pillow as she worked her magic. The fact she caressed his balls in addition served to heighten the sensation. His breathing slowly picked up; she moved so deliberately, it was fantastic. An idea occurred to him; he looked down at Emma and said with a smirk, "How about we give those new assets of yours a test drive, hmmm?"

"msssphm" She slurped, releasing his cock from her mouth. "You read my mind doctor." Emma smirked, straightening up and bringing her new chest up to his member. She leaned forward and wrapped her breasts on either side of his massive dick. Slowly, she began rubbing them around him, massaging them around him. "aaahhh" she moaned. "Oh god doctor, my tits feel so good." She informed him, wondering if it was normal to have her breasts develop extra sensitivity after the proceedure. She moaned, licking her lips lustfully as her breasts made her body feel electrified. She leaned forward and enveloped her mouth around the head of his cock, sucking it in her mouth as she quickened the pace and began pumping faster around his throbbing dick.

Dr. Hensen saw her new breasts envelope his cock. The moment they touched his pulsing member, he felt his pleasure skyrocket. It only got better as she started pumping them, making him feel the best in a long time. He clenched the bedsheets in his manly hands, and almost erupted when she starting sucking on the head. He had to use every of his willpower not to cum right there. He was breathing heavily now; he was close, but held it in. "Emma..........I'm close" he said between breaths, trying to have her enjoy this as well.

"mmm" she nodded, indicating she had heard him. Hearing his moans and obvious pleasure, Emma increased her speed and sucking, enjoying the sensation of her new breasts wrapped around his hot cock. She didn't remove her mouth, ready to accept his seed the moment he blew.

He couldn't hold it back; the sensation got to be too much for him to handle. He clenched his hands even harder, and grunted as his cock pulsed hard and blew a large load into her mouth. He panted heavily as he laid back down exhausted; he hadn't done it like that in a while. However, he could still feel that his member was hard, an indicator that he was still good to go.

As she continued to suck him, as he shoot his hot cum down her throat. She swallowed as much as she could, licking the rest off of him as the doctor laid back onto the bed. "I see you're still not satisfied doctor." Emma giggled, sitting back upright and slowly sliding herself up his body, straddling his hips once more. "Good." she smiled down at him, grabbing his erect cock and pointing it towards her hungry pussy, rubbing the head teasingly against her wetness.

Dr. Hensen looked up when he felt a soft hand grab his length and saw that Emma had mounted him. She had the head up against her entrance and rubbed it teasingly, coating it with love juices. Dr. Hensen gulped nervously, "Emma, are you sure you want to go this far? What if I accidentally release inside you?" It was bad enough that he had given in to his desires; if he got this girl pregnant, he would never be able to forgive himself.

"mmm" Emma moaned, lustfully gyrating her hips as she continued to rub his cock against her entrance. "I don't care!" she desperately panted, slowly pushing down, onto him, allowing herself to slowly adjust to his girth. "I just want you inside me." The college girl moaned, bringing her hands up to massage her sensitive breasts as she pushed his cock deeper into her.

Dr. Hensen could feel her entrance slowly engulfing him, taking him deeper inside her. "Easy now. Don't force yourself." he said. "If that's what you want, I'll give it you." He then reached up, pulled her hands off her breasts, and began massaging her giant breasts, rolling them in his manly hands to give her more pleasure.

"oh yes" Emma threw back her head, enjoying the feel of his manly hands groping her sensitive breasts. "mmmmm good" she panted, referring to the feel of cock buried in her pussy as she finally reached the base, sitting in place for a moment as she allowed herself to accommodate his manhood. "So big" she moaned, slowly beginning to lift her hips up, then pushed down, then up, then down again, building a rhythm as she bounced on top of him, riding him slow and deliberate, quickly picking up speed as her lust increased now that she finally had him inside of her.

Dr. Hensen felt Emma hilt him, and soon she picked up speed. He got a bit rougher with her breasts, but not so much that it caused her pain. Her moans got him ever more aroused and her warm pussy made him even hornier. So he was matching his thrusts with her hips. Feeling slightly assertive, he picked up and placed her gently on her back, then mounted her and started pumping away. As his dick hammered her like a piston, he took one of her sensitive nipples into his mouth and sucked it, while his other hand played with the other breast.

"Ahhh!" she yelled out in pleasure, bucking her hips up to meet his thrusts, after he spun them over and began pounding her pussy from above. "Oh yes! yes! yes! fuck me!" Emma screamed louder and louder, thrashing under him wildly, like a woman possessed. And in a way, that was what she was. She was possessed by the pleasure, possessed by the heat, the lust, the raw animal desire. "More!" she yelled out, desperately scratching his back as he sucked on her sensitive nipples, not enough to break through the skin, but enough to convey the urgency in her desire. "Harder! fuck me harder!"

Dr. Hensen heard her screams for more, and felt her nails lightly dig into his back, an indicator that she wanted him to go full out. He thanked his stars that this was a private clinic and no one else was here to barge in on him. He also made it a point to have only test subject a day after he confirmed the nymphomaniac side effect of his serum. He picked up speed and strength, pouring all his energy into thrusting into her as hard and fast as he could. He took his hands and reached down to grab her ass so that he could really pound her with everything he had. He stopped sucking her nipples to look up and say with a smile, "You're really enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Yes! Yes! God yes!" Emma yelled out, as he fucked her hard and fast. Her head was spinning, her body trembling as the exquisite pleasure consumed her entire being. She can feel Dr. Hensen continue to thrust, pushing himself deeper and deeper into her pulsing, wet pussy, driving her crazy and clouding her mind as the warmth spread through her, growing in heat and intensity as she felt herself closer to the edge.

Dr. Hensen could feel her tremble; she was getting close. So was he, and he proceeded to drive his cock into her harder and faster as he was reaching his own end. The pleasure was already past his limits, but he managed to hold it in, but for how much longer he couldn't say. His member began to swell even more; he was so close to the end and he knew it was gonna be huge. He said in between heavy animalistic grunts "I'm gonna........ burst soon.......Emma. Where do........you want it?"

"Inside! Cum inside!" she shouted, completely lost to her lust. Wrapping her legs around his torso, Emma pushed her hips up, at the same time pulling him in deeper, screaming out in pleasure as her body violently shook under him. Wave after wave of pleasure rushed through her. "ahhhhhh" she yelled out, gasping for breath as her torso arched in ecstasy and her eyes rolled back, "Cumming!!!"

Feeling her legs clamp him close to her like a vise, he gave a few more hard thrusts. He let out a roar and then slammed his cock deep inside her pussy, spraying her walls with a thick torrent of hot cum. He felt his cock pulse as he emptied his seed inside her, filling her up. He collapsed, breathing heavily from the intense orgasm. He rested his head gently on her large breasts, loving how warm and soft they were to him. His mouth formed a small grin as he said in his own mind, "Even if I do lose it all, it was worth it. After I rest I guess I better pack up my things. My name will probably be mud soon enough." He then looked up at Emma and asked politely, "Feel better?"

Emma screamed as she felt him fill her insides. In a way it seemed it was exactly what she needed, as the desire that had been burning inside of her slowly quelled. "wow," she panted softly, her senses slowly returning to her. She looked down, feeling a little confused, as if she'd just woken from a dream, and saw the doctor resting his head on her breasts. It took her a moment to realize it hadn't been a dream at all, she really had just had sex with him. "That was great." she whispered, running her fingers through his hair as she smiled down warmly.

Dr. Hensen sighed and got up to sit on the edge of the bed. It was too late for him to regret what he had done; he was, however, pleased to see that the nymphomania had worn off. That confirmed his theory that a sexual release or a knockout could be used to counter that effect. That didn't stop him from feeling guilty though; the way he felt, he deserved whatever punishment might come his way. It was his job as a doctor to make people happy, not induce suffering. And he, in his own lust and desire, had lost sight of that. He chuckled slightly as he held his head in his hands, proclaiming "Well, I really dug myself into a hole didn't I?" He then calmed down and looked back at Emma, "Emma, if you do get pregnant, I'm sorry. I thought for sure I had managed to work out that side effect. And I acted unprofessionally, so please accept my sincerest apologies. But know this, I'll do everything I can to help you through it. I'll pay for everything, I swear." He then placed a tender hand on Emma's cheek, "You were the best volunteer test subject a crazy bastard like me could ask for."

Emma looked at him weirdly, wondering what he was talking about. "Oh!" she gasped, after remembering he had mentioned something about a sexual side effect, that explained why she'd been so overcome by lust when she'd woken up from the procedure. "It's okay," she assured him, placing her had over his as he cupped her cheek. "I'm on the pill," she smiled, wondering if she'd left that out of her volunteer application, or if he had just forgotten about it in the heat of the moment. "But I am glad to hear you're not the type that runs away," she playfully tease. "Good to know, just in case you ever do get me pregnant." she winked, implying, if she had any say on the matter, this would not be their last time together. "By the way," she leaned towards him, kissing his lips softly, "that was wonderful."

Back
Top Bottom