Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aphrodite Complex (SilverRose x Osamu Oboro)

Osamu Oboro

Super-Earth
Enter Samuel Hensen, the world's most widely acclaimed cellular genetic biochemist. He graduated from Harvard University with highest honors at twelve, and received his double Ph.D in cellular biochemistry and genetics by seventeen. Four years later, he used his extensive knowledge of the genetic code to create the world's most effective vaccines. These vaccine succeeded in reducing worldwide sickness (virus, cancer, etc.) by an astonishing 85%. And now that he had played his humanitarian role, it was time to let the entrepreneur within out to play. He always detested surgery, so he sought a way to make it more effective for the patient. But instead of normal surgery, he delved into the world of aesthetics and worked on plastic surgery. His ideal was to have the patients spend as little time in recovery as possible.

So he started what was called Project Deity, an ironic name considering his astute atheism. A firm believer in evolutionary theory, he despised that these religious fanatics claimed there was a 'grand Creator'. According to his logic, if there truly was a Creator, then that Creator have to have his own Creator, and so on. The notion of some supreme being that existed beyond the physical was completely absurd. More to the point, he aimed to give patients a chance to reform their bodies, to 'overturn the grand design of the Creator', as he humorously put it. Humans can change their name, why not their bodies? Of course, it would be a very tricky feat; many factors would have to be taken into account in order to minimize the risks. But he was certain he could do it; all he needed were a few volunteers, people who would willingly give their bodies to him in the name of science and self-improvement. His main motive behind this project was to give people back what was taken or what they never had. And if it worked, he stood to make a tidy profit; he knew just how many of society's spoiled snobs would pay to have their bodies achieve their own deluded sense of perfection.

(Sorry for the long post, but I always make it a point to give good character background. And show that he has a devious side :D)

Emma sat quietly in the small room she'd been assigned to wait. Her toned long legs swinging back and forth as she waiting for the man who had showed her in moments earlier. She had found the flyer for an experimental cosmetic procedure without surgery at her university. It had been posted next to a bunch of job listings which she had been looking at. Being a 19 year old college student, the sizable compensation that the experiment offered had immediately caught her attention. Though there wasn't anything about her she really cared to change, having fairly good confidence in her looks, a college student always needed a little extra help when it came to money. Still, she had been unsure about it for some time. It took her a week of staring at the flyer to finally decide to try it out.

It was the flyer itself that ended up convincing her. The name of the experiment, "Project Deity," had amused her greatly, making her think the scientist behind it must have thought very highly of himself, or had an incredible sense of humor. Emma ended up coming more out of curiosity to see who he was, as much as for the money itself. What she ultimately decided to change had taken a bit longer to choose.

Unlike most girls who looked in the mirror and saw all the little imperfections, Emma liked to look in the mirror and focus on the things she liked about herself. Her long dark hair was one of her favorite features. It was brown and perfectly straight, reaching the middle of her back. Her second favorite feature was probably her eyes. An amber colored hazel, with tiny flecks of gold. They were warm and inviting, and with the right makeup, with their cat-like shape could be dramatic and sexy. The rest of her face was kind of childish and young, still a little baby-faced. Her body was curvy, but well defined and toned from the swimming and dancing she did to keep herself active and fit. It had been a hard decision to make, but in the end, Emma decided she'd go with the most common procedure, and go for a breast augmentation, going from a D cup to a double-D.

(oh no, it was perfect, I was very amused by it... even tempted to throw in a religious fanatic twist to my character just to spice things up... sadly I don't think i could pull it off... or that it'd be very good for the role given that if my character was a good little christian, it might be difficult to make it realistic that she's going in for cosmetic surgery, but it was an amusing thought while it lasted ;p)

Dr. Hensen was busy getting himself ready. He had his prized possession, what he called 'Aphrodite's Blood' sitting in a large beaker of warm water on a hot plate, a necessary step to keep the plethora of enyzmes and genetic fillers alive and active. He had to keep an eye on the temperature; if the water got too hot or too cold, the elixir went bad and he would have to cancel.

He rubbed his deep blue eyes eyes tiredly; countless months of testing, drawing and redrawing formulas and structures made him an exhausted man.Tthis had to be by far the most complex project he had undertaken. A concoction that turned the human body to something resembling a large block of semisoft clay, soft enough to mold but not so soft that it fell into a gooey puddle. It also served as a powerful knockout drug, putting the subject into a near-death state; this was necessary so that the patient's pain receptors wouldn't fire off like a Fourth of July fireworks show. He had tested his serum on several patients; some failed miserably, others passed with flying colors. He would then inject a 'Firing' serum to resolidify and reawaken the patient. At most, the theorized recovery time would take a couple of hours.

He ran a hand through his thick brown hair, worrying that something might go wrong. He managed to iron out almost every conceivable kink in his creation, but it wasn't perfect, not yet. He took a deep breath, telling himself that in case anything went wrong, he had his 'Reset Button'. This was another serum he had made that, when mixed with the patient's blood sample and injected, turned the body back to how it was originally.

There was one thing that bothered him slightly; almost every female patient that had passed developed somewhat...nymphomanic....tendencies once they had awakened from the deepest sleep they probably ever had. None of them got violent, but they were persistent. It was only after hitting them with a sleeping agent that it reset their psyche. He stretched, throwing his slightly muscular arms out to his sides to get rid of a small cramp in his back. He then shook his head to wake himself and looked in the mirror to make himself presentable; for being such a 'science nerd' as his peers called him, he actually looked pretty good. Nothing like a male model, but he was fairly built.

So after checking the temperature one last time on the beaker, he threw on a white coat over his black polo shirt, tan pants and black leather shoes, and went back to the room where his subject sat. He opened the door, walked in and closed it behind him. He then turned to face the attractive woman; he was actually surprised when she wanted to volunteer. She already looked great, what was there to change? But that was no concern to him; the fact was he needed subjects and she needed the money, so it was a fair trade. He smiled and asked politely, "Hello again, Emma. I'm so glad you decided to volunteer for this. So what can I do for you today?"

(This promises to be a very interesting story XD. Oh and in case you weren't aware, the reason it's called a 'Firing' serum is due to a pottery reference; 'Firing' is the last step they do before a ceramic can be considered completed. You'll find I make a few religious (ironically I'm actually an agnostic atheist, whereas this character is full blown atheist) and professional references. Hope that won't be a problem :D)

"Hi Dr. Hensen," Emma sweetly smiled at the doctor as he entered the room.

She hated to admit it, but the few times they had met, she always got a little nervous. And it wasn't because the procedure was experimental and she was nervous about, although she had to admit that did play a little into her nervousness. What made her more nervous, however, was the fact that the doctor was incredibly attractive and she couldn't help but grow weak in the knees whenever she saw him. She felt like a timid school girl whenever he was around.

"Ummmm...." She nervously smiled. "I... I was thinking of maybe a breast augmentation," she replied, feeling a little self-conscious as he looked at her breasts after her response.

(definitely)

He looked at her chest; she wanted an augmentation? However, he hid his surprise by returning her smile. "Alright, then. Before we begin, as we discussed upon our last meeting, I need to take a small sample of your blood." He held up a small vial, no bigger than a baby carrot. "This is all I need. And don't worry, I've done everything in my power to make this procedure as safe and effective as possible. You'll probably be spending at most a couple of hours in recovery, then you'll be free to go." He then pulled a small needle attached to a tube and stuck the tube's free end into the vial. "Now if you'll just hold out your arm and make a fist. And if I may ask one last question before we begin: How big do you want to go?"

"Ok," Emma nodded, holding out her arm for him, closing her fist as he instructed.

As he gave her the details of what to expect, she began to relax a little. He seemed to know what he was doing and was confident in his abilities. That alone put her mind at ease about his abilities, since he did appear rather young. It did, however, seem a little too good to be true.

"Will there be soreness?" she questioned, looking down at her chest as she also debating in her head the answer to his question.

Originally, she had just thought that extra cup size would be good. Now that she was there, Emma wondered if she shouldn't just get a more noticeably larger size, since she was already there and all. Before he could answer her question, she had already decided. "No... yeah" Emma nodded, thinking aloud. "Just a cup size," she replied, turning up to face the doctor again. "I want to go from a D to a double-D, that's all."

He smiled as he tied a rubber hose around her arm, and tapped the inner elbow with two fingers. Once a suitable blood vessel appeared, he gently stuck the needle into her arm and drew the blood he needed. "You will feel a little sore, but it's nothing significant. You'll feel good as new once your recovery time is finished." He stoppered the vial, wrote her name on the label, and put it in his pocket. "So a D to a double-D. Alright, then." He then stood up, looked Emma in the eyes and motioned with his hand, "Now, let us proceed to the operating room."

(A word of warning: The operating room you're going to be in is rather unique. There's going to be a whole bounty of new devices and machines that no one outside of his clinic has ever seen before)

"Oh?" Emma looked at him oddly, wondering who would volunteer for an experimental procedure if they were so scared of getting their blood taken. Surely they would have considered that kind of thing before agreeing to something like this. "Dr. Hensen?" she called out, suddenly realizing she too hadn't really thought about everything thoroughly either. "Are there any side effects I should know about?" she asked, following closely behind him as they walked to the other room where the experiment would take place.

He looked over at Emma, "Well, I would be lying if I said there wasn't. There was only one side effect that I noticed. It's not life-threatening, if someone else were to be doing this procedure, they in fact would probably want to enhance it." He cleared his throat; whatever this side effect was, it clearly bothered him. "For some reason, this only occurred in female patients. Almost every one of my female patients that has undergone this procedure had developed a nymphomanic streak when they awoke in recovery. As a doctor, it bothers me that something like this would happen. I've never been one to take advantage of people, and the fact that my serum, a product I personally developed to give people what they want, does that makes me ashamed to be even called a doctor. They never got violent, thank god. One of the females I treated was rather butch, and looked like she could snap me like a twig"

He turned in his head in shame, obviously flustered about what he considered a miserable failure of intellect. "If you don't want to go through with this, I understand perfectly." He pulled out his checkbook, "I am willing to compensate you for your time here, you being a college student and all. Your time is valuable, and it wouldn't feel right to me if it felt like you just wasted it here. Although I would be grateful if you decided to stay"

"hehehehe" she giggled, covering her mouth as she heard his story about the butch girl who'd become an nympho. She felt a little bad about laughing at him, especially since he looked so ashamed, but the story was just too funny. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Emma waved her hand, apologizing between laughs. "I'm not laughing at you," she tried to explain, not sure if he believed her or not.

After a while, Emma calmed down and tried to think. She already liked sex plenty, and though she wasn't exactly sure what truly classified one as a nymphomaniac, Emma was fairly certain she was probably already close to it, so what was a little more? She didn't think it would make much of a difference.... would it?

"I'll do it." She decided.

Dr. Hensen's expression brightened a bit when she told him she would do it. He had to admit the story of the butch woman coming down on him was quite humorous, and almost started chuckling when he recalled his face as the woman pressed him against the wall. He cleared his throat and opened the door to the operating room; it was like a futuristic science lab. A wide range of devices, blinking monitors, and what looked like a very expensive life-support apparatus covered the room. He felt a sense of pride as he took a few steps, his face beaming and chest swelling a bit.

He exhaled and then turned his attention back to Emma. He motioned with his hand for Emma to come inside. "Please strip down and lay on the bed so we may get started." he said in a professional tone. After he said this he began prepping Aphrodite's Blood, pouring it into a metal canister, which resembled a thermos. He then started hooking up cables, turning on machines and doing everything he had to do to get the procedure going.

As she entered the room, Emma's jaw just about dropped at the astonishing site. It really did look like something straight out of a science fiction novel. It kind of intimidated her to realize just how innovative this whole experiment was. "Wow," she gasped, staring at at all the equipment in awe before the doctor told her to undress.

Emma blushed at the request. Though she wasn't exactly shy about her body, being in front of someone who she already found sexually attractive, and worse finding out that the experiment would likely turn her on, Emma began to grow a little self-conscious. Next to her, she saw no paper robe, as was normally used in standard medical examinations, but this wasn't exactly normal, or standard, and he was a doctor. A doctor who was about to look at her body to augment her breasts. Reminder herself of this, Emma decided just to suck it up and do it. He wasn't even paying attention to her anyway, as he was busy putting all the equipment in order. Turning around out of some embarrassment, Emma quickly disrobed, folding her clothes up and putting them on a chair in the corner.

"I'm ready," she whispered shyly, standing where he'd left her, with her legs firmly together, and her arms wrapped protectively around her.

After flipping a few more switches and finally getting everything all booted up, he heard Emma say she was ready. He stood back up, turned toward Emma and said, "Very good. Now if you'll lay down on the bed, we can get started". He turned red slightly; even though this was his job, some part of him was still slightly immature. Not surprising considering he was just twenty-four years of age, making him by far the youngest professional of his field. The fact was he had very little exposure to women as a kid; his nose was practically rubbed off from having studied incessantly during his adolescent years. Whereas other seventeen-year-olds were dating and experimenting with drugs, he was creating cutting-edge medicines and writing dissertations on the finer aspects of genetic recombination theory. He cursed himself for having such a weakness, but hid it well enough as he patted the operating table.

She did as instructed, laying down still holding her arms in front of her chest, embarrassed that she was completely exposed. Though Emma and the doctor had had a few meetings before this one, he was essentially still a stranger to her. Being naked in front of a complete stranger was intimidating, even if she was confident in her looks. It made her vulnerable, and she didn't like being vulnerable. Worse than that, however, was the fact that under her folded arms, her nipples had stiffened, and it wasn't like she could blame the cold since the room was kept at a rather comfortable temperature.

Dr. Hensen sighed; he hated making his patients feel so uncomfortable. But this was the only the procedure could be done. "Emma, I know this is extremely awkward, believe me. But please relax, I promise I'm not going to do anything to harm you." He then pulled a strange-looking helmet off the desk next to him and placed it on Emma's head. As he did this, he looked into Emma's eyes and said with his warmest smile, 'Emma, I'm a doctor. I promise this will be done very quickly. You won't feel a thing. And when you wake up, you'll feel better than ever. I promise you this on my credentials as the youngest practitioner of cosmetic surgery."

"Ok," Emma shyly nodded, slowly unwrapping her arms and laying down, waiting for Dr Hensen to do what he had to do, hoping that he wouldn't notice her erect nipples. "O-ok, I'm ready." She exhaled deeply, telling herself she needed to trust the doctor. She closer her eyes , not quire sure why the helmet was there, but she assumed it was probably meant to make her fall asleep, or shield her face from whatever it was that was going to be done to her.

He smiled lightly as he pressed a button on the back of the helmet, inducing a near-death sleep unto the lovely Emma. He then attached two special electrodes to the base of her neck; these would provide the super low-level electric current needed to keep Aphrodite's Blood active. He then stuck a needle into her inner elbow; this was for the serum. Tying a bandanna around his head to keep the sweat out of his eyes, he then got to work.

He took the thermos-style container full of his serum and hooked it to another weird contraption. After pressing several buttons, several needles came out attached to bionic arms; each needle filled to the brim with a red, viscous fluid. They injected the serum into various parts of Emma's body; now all he had to do was wait for the serum to take effect. He monitored her vitals via a separate monitor; everything was in the green so far. He scribbled down some results, then pressed another button. Two panels came out; these pulsating magnets affected the blood, which was now flowing at an extremely slow speed, causing to still flow so that his serum would continuously act on her body. He looked back over at Emma and saw her skin had dulled in sheen; this was what he was looking for and was the proof the serum took effect. If he was correct, her entire body was now made of something similar to clay. He got up and felt her skin; it was soft and malleable, but not so soft it would break apart in his hands. But he had to check, so he ran a quick MI (magnetic interferometry) scan. Two more panels came down and gave her a quick magnetic sweep, and the results showed that her body was now ready "So far so good" he muttered, then went back to his station and pulled a lever; this brought down a small tank of a colorless goop, something he called 'Miracle mass'. It was something similar to stem cells, except these were able to replicate anything, any place there was damage it would repair it. The best part about it was, it was basically the host's own tissue, so there was no danger of silicon poisoning or having an implant break or leak inside. Pressing another button, he used a joystick to guide a needle to penetrate first her left breast, then her right. Checking her vitals once again, he found everything was still. fine He then recalled the needle and went to reforming and expanding her breasts, using his gloved hands as sculpting tools. Once they reached her desired size, he put on a welder's glove and reached for his 'Firing' serum. He placed into a special thermos which had a liquid nitrogen jacket; this was necessary to keep the finisher as cold as possible.

After replacing the tubes on the injector module; he poured the 'Firing' serum into the machine and let it do it what it had to do. After about thirty seconds, the machine retracted. He waited about ten minutes, then walked over to Emma's table. He felt her skin; it had reobtained its normal elasticity and shine, indicating her body had returned to normal. He ran another MI scan; the readings clearly showed normal human tissue He almost jumped for joy; but remembered that she still had to wake up. Grabbing a bag filled with a pink liquid, he hooked it to another IV and stuck the needle into her inner elbow; this would slowly wake her up, ideal because if she woke up too fast, her newly acquired assets wouldn't've had time to settle. He got a gurney, pressed another button, and helped guide the woman as the tabletop slowly slid out, positioning her slightly above the mobile bed. The metal slab then lowered, gently placing her onto it, and then retracted. After assuring nothing had shifted, he wheeled her to a recovery room and hooked her up to more vital monitors. He then waited at her side, waiting to see if it had worked. If this test was successful, he would be authorized to practice his art nationwide, and finally start making some real money.

(Sorry for the long post, but I love detail :D)

"mmmm" Emma moaned, slowly graining consciousness. She felt groggy, as her eyes slowly fluttered open, then close and then open again. "mmm where....?" she looked around her, finding the place unfamiliar she couldn't really move, her body felt like it weight a ton. The only thing she could move were her eyes, as she scanned the room, looking for something to identify where it was she was. Her eyes eventually came to a rest in front of Dr. Hensen, and then it all came back to her. She knew where she was and why she was there. "Did... did it work?" she asked, lifting her head up slowly, to look down at her chest.

(It's totally fine, hahah, love the enthusiasm!)

Dr. Hensen saw that Emma was waking up, and hearing her talk confirmed the operation was successful. He could barely contain his excitement; this was proof that body modification was possible and feasible. He scribbled down the results, and breathed a sigh of relief. Even though the surgery took less than an hour, it was still mentally exhausting for him. Clearing his throat, he said, "Your body probably feels a bit heavy right now. That's normal, your body is getting used to your new breasts. The best part? They'll never sag, and you'll never have to worry about getting sick or poisoned." He then held up two fingers in front of Emma's face, to check that she was still a functional human being, "Emma, I want you to focus on my hand. How many fingers am I holding up?"

She blinked a few times, her mind slowly beginning to clear and understand what it was going one. It felt as if she'd just woken up from a long, almost eternal, sleep, as she slowly sat up and tried to focus on the doctor's hand, trying to think of a the number to say. "Ummm, two?" she tiredly replied, finding it difficult to really focus. "Dr. Hensen?" Emma moaned once she was sitting fully upright, the heavy pressure in her back confirming the slight alteration to her body as she straightened herself up. "mmmm" she moaned again, instinctively reaching to touch her new breasts which were not only a bit heavier, they also felt a bit strange. It wasn't the soreness she had expected, if anything, there was no soreness. The feeling she had was different. It started at her breast, but traveled through her entire body, making her warm and excited. As her hands reached to touch the softness of her new breast, her noticed her nipples, no entire breasts, were extra sensitive to the touch "aahh" she let out a tiny moan, closing her eyes as a shiver of pleasure ran up and down her spine. "Are they supposed to feel this way?" she asked, a little breathlessly as she turned back to look at the doctor, releasing her grasp on her bust, feel that if she continued to touch them, she might just go crazy.

He merely stared in shock; it happened again! He clenched his hands in frustration; he thought for he had ironed out that kink! Luckily, it was still in the early stages, so if he hit her with a knockout medicine now, it would be over. But he needed to do it in the next thirty seconds, or else he would have to try and wait for the finishing serum to fully wear off, which would take about six hours. He took a deep breath and said in a calm but clearly flustered tone, "Uh, very good, Emma. Remember what I said earlier about the nymphomania side effect? Well, that's what you're experiencing now. It's still in the beginning stages so just try to relax, I know how to fix this" He then looked around for his knockout medicine, but none was to be found.

He scampered from cabinet to cabinet, turning up nothing in his frantic searching. He knew that it would be too late to run and get some from his operating room. He hit himself in the head; why did he have to be so careless? "I thought for sure I had replenished the stock after the last experiment! Dammit I am such a fool!" he shouted in his mind, clearly upset with himself. If he didn't find some way to give her a release, she and him could end up having sex, which would jeopardize his career as a surgeon. It was also theoretically possible that she became an incurable nympho, but he never reached that conclusion because he had almost always managed to knock out his patients before things got too far, with the exception of two cases. He already had two strikes against him, and people found out because two of his subjects blabbed to the authorities. They blew the stories completely out of the water, lying about how he promised to give them better bodies but instead tried to turn them into his sex slaves. If it happened again it was all over for him.

(For the record, Dr. Hensen's not afraid of sex, but it's that if he does do it and people find out, he could lose his license and face improper practice charges. And considering he's already got two strikes on his record, he can't afford that. Just so you understand the moral predicament he's in.)

She watched him frantically looking through the many drawers in the room, quickly moving off the bed and walking up behind the man as he continued searching. "Doctor?" Emma panted lustfully in his ear, wrapping her arms around him from behind. "mmmm I feel so hot." she moaned, slowly beginning to rub her naked body against him. "Please" she moaned, her hands traveling downward, coming to a stop at the front of his pants, gently but deliberately rubbing his dick from over his clothes.

Dr. Hensen stopped his frantic searching when he felt Emma press herself against him and slowly grind her body against his. He then felt her hand rub his dick over his pants, causing his large member to swell slowly. "Emma, no, please don't. I could lose it all" he said, even though he was enjoying it somewhat. The way she talked, felt and moved aroused him, try as he might to fight it.

Emma continued to rub hid dick through his clothes, pressing herself tighter against him. "mmmm you did this to me." she moaned, though there was no accusation in her tone. Her body felt hot, her new breast extra sensitive to the touch as she rubbed herself against his back. "mmm I need it." Emma moaned, nibbling his neck and up to his ear lobe. "I need your cock."

Dr. Hensen broke free of Emma's grip and started to move to the other side of the room. He had to keep her in his sight at all times, in case anything went even more wrong than it already was, so he unfortunately had to stay in the room he was in. He moved back slowly, unaware the bed she was on was slowly sneaking up on him. He began to calmly say "Emma, please, try to control yourself. As a practitioner of medicine, I can't.....Whoa!" but stopped as his heel hit something and he fell backwards onto the bed.

Back
Top Bottom