Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bleeding heart (Hat + Silver)

Let's see... he'd counted, what, five knots down the back? That left three... Let's mix it up, then.
"Now the one on your neck, Sarah." he said, "And your sandals, those aren't really necessary." he added offhand, rising from his chair to look through his own clothing.

"Ok" she nodded, taking the knot off from the tip of her dress. It was beginning to feel a little breezy as she walked down the store aisles, picking out as many things she liked as she could, from cookie to little powdered donuts, to ice cream popsicles, and anything else that caught her eye. "Done." she replied back into the microphone after she'd taken off her sandals and tossed them in the cart, making herself down another row.

"Both knots." he replied. "Don't worry about holding up the dress, or anything." he said, smiling wide. "Do you like doing this in public? Is it exciting to you, Sarah?" he asked as he dressed in simple black jeans and a shirt.

"Ok" she nodded, taking the last two knots off of her dress.

It easily slipped off of her, and she decided to put it in the cart along with everything else she had taken off. A mother and child had been on the same aisle when she did this, and the mother hand immediately covered the child's eyes, turning away, leaving their basket there.

"Yes Alexander" she smiled, replying to his question. "It's making me feel funny like last time." she added, feel that warm excitement in her belly as well as a tingling feeling between her legs, as a few men and boy stared at her, watching her go down the aisles with her shopping cart.

"Good girl. That means you're doing well, Sarah!" he said gently. "How does it make you feel funny?" he asked. "Describe it to me, maybe I can help you out." he said, sitting back down now that he was dressed.

"It... it feels like I'm warm all over," Sarah began explaining, excited as a few men eyed her hungrily as she continued walking naked through the aisles. "My boobies feel tingly, the tips are all stiff," she added, looking down at her chest were her nipples were standing erect. "and I feel wet and a little sticky between my legs." she whispered the last part, a little embarrassed about that.

"Hmmm... Try rubbing your nipples a little." he advised. "And come on back with those groceries." he added, grinning to himself, growing a little harder hearing her talk about it.

"Ok." Sarah nodded, rubbing her nipples as instructed, as she began walking toward the cash register. The poor boy in the register could only stare at her as she put all the items up on the conveyer-belt to be marked up. She quickly paid, then grabbed the bags and slowly made her way back to the basement where Alexander waited. Her arms where tired by the time she reached the hatch and knocked to be let in.

He helped her in as he pressed a button and a hired helper broght the groceries to an elevator that lowered them into the kitchen, cart and all.
"My, this is a lot of sweets." he said with a smile.

He smiled, kissing her chest just above her breasts gently as he moved about putting food away here and there. "Did you have fun, darling?" he asked gently with a smile.

"mmmm" Sarah unconsciously moaned, pushing her chest out instinctively. "Yes Alexander." she nodded. "I had fun."

It was at that moment that Sarah's restraint finally wavered and she gave in to her earlier temptation of touching the mysterious man that had walked into her life only a day earlier. Leaning forward as he straighten back up, she wrapped her slender arms around his waist, pressing her naked body tightly around him. "But I missed you Alexander," she whispered, clinging to him not wanting to let go.

He smiled, kissing her neck. "Did you?" he asked gently. "That's sweet of you." he murmured, holding her in return. "You know, I have a confession to make. I too enjoy people seeing me naked." he said softly.

"You do?" she looked up at him curiously. "Is it because it makes you feel funny too?" she innocently asked, still feeling hot and bothered, though she didn't quite understand what it is that it was she was feeling yet.

"Yes, that's the main reason why." he said with a smile, kissing her neck again. She was so soft and warm, his hands sliding up and down her back slowly.

She giggled as he kissed her neck, feeling tingly every time he touched her. "That tickles." she squirmed in his arms. Sarah was naturally ticklish, but with her body exposed and her heightened sensitivity from the thrill of being seen, she became more ticklish than usual.

He smiled.
"Ah, the night approaches." he said, smiling as he kissed between her breasts, his hand sliding over her posterior ((There is literally no gentle word for ass, I tell you what)) as he checked his watch and released her. "Go and get dressed again. This time, we go out together."

Sarah whimpered when he released her, but otherwise did as she was told. Quickly moving over to where her bags of new clothes were, she pulled out a cute white dress. It was about knee length, and just above her bust, with a cute blue sash in the middle. It was something that she thought made her look especially cute. Though she wasn't sure what Alexander had planned for them, Sarah was just happy to know she'd be spending more time with him, so she really wanted to look good. Quickly putting the dress on, she picked up the hair brush she'd bought and brushed her long brown hair, putting a matching sky blue headband and white shoes. When she was done, she walked over to Alexander, swaying her hips to make the skirt of her dress swish as she moved. "How do I look?" she asked, beaming happily as he looked her up and down.

(here's the dress in case you're wondering --> http://cache.stylemepretty.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/cute-dress.jpg )

He smiled at the dress, kissing the side of her neck again gently. "It looks wonderful." he murmured. "I've arranged for multiples of what you bought to be shipped here as a just in case measure." he said, hoping to relieve her of any worry about the dress's condition, or those that came before.

"Thank you." Sarah smiled, blushing happily at his compliment. Walking over to Alexander and wrapping her arms around his torso. "What are we going to do now?" she asked, smiling up at him as she cling to his body.

He chuckled. "We're gonna have some fun. Come along, now." he said, opening the hatch and helping her out. "Here's how the game goes. You think up a reason for me to take something off, and if it's good enough, I will. We'll take turns at it until we're both naked, then go back, and start over with a new outfit, if you like."

Sarah quickly agreed to the game, not really thinking that, counting the sash on her dress and the matching headband, she really only had 6 articles of clothing on so the game would be rather fast. She was excited, however, at the prospect that this time they would both be playing the game together. "ok." she nodded, thinking to herself that she wasn't really sure what kind of reasons she could give other than just because she wanted to see what he looked like under all the layers of clothes he was wearing.

He grinned. "You know, they really keep these streets very clean." he said. "I honestly think you could go barefoot." he said, as they walked. He was going to have fun with this.

It took her a minute to realize that the game had started, and then quickly stopped walking to pull off her white shoes, leaving them where they were, before then running over to catch up to him, locking her arm into his. "My shoulders are a little cold." Sarah fibbed, looking up at him smiling. "Can I borrow your jacket?"

Oh, ho! Devilish. He smiled, and slipped out of it, placing it on her shoulders, revealing a simple t-shirt underneath it.
"Very good. That sash doesn't really do anything for you, does it? Why wear it at all?"

Back
Top Bottom