Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ Connection ~ ((Grey & CitrusCandies))

G

gray

3:22 a.m.

Well, perhaps late wouldn't quite be an accurate phrase at this point, but still... It wasn't as if he had anything to do in the morning, but he really did need to fix this ridiculous sleep schedule of his. Smiling and shaking his head, Isaac looked back too his monitor, reading over the sparse few lines once again. This girl... Well, you could never be to sure with the internet could you? But in any case, he had met her in a writing forum he populated every now and then when his inspiration was drying out. That had been a few hours ago, and they'd been talking fr a little while, introductions and so on, mostly just small talk.

But this had happened before now hadn't it? Running a solitary hand through his thick blonde hair, Isaac closed his bright blue eyes, leaning back in his chair and sighing. For the time being at least, he didn't want to think about that. Taking another glance at the clock, he decided it was unlikely he would be getting any sleep this night in any case, and went back to replying to her message.

Twenty three actually, you? I have to say, it's interesting to meet somebody actually worth talking to in that site, about nine out of ten of the members are shitty rip off artists and the ones who are actually any good typically have some fairly serious issue that make talking to them... well, I'm sure you know. Anyway, I guess what I'm driving at is that it's good to 'meet' you, as it were.

Back
Top Bottom