Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Twins

Heart Summers

Supernova
Checking over her hair in the mini mirror she carried she made sure that all was in place. It had been a while since her last date and naturally she was nervous about meeting him. She had only seen him from a far and to be going on a date with him made her all giddy. Looking up again she sat patiently on the bench waiting for him. Brie watched various couples walk by while she waited. Her skirt fell around her thighs while her dressy blouse hugged her in all the right ways. She looked down at her cell reading her sisters recent text message giving it a smile before responding back to it. The sound of the door opening again making her look to see if it was him.

((Just making sure, is Brie the twin he is really dating or is this the day of the swap? I'm assuming the latter.))

To be perfectly honest, Sam had been a bit surprised when he heard from her. The last time they had met up she seemed as if she were coming down with something. Still, it was good to hear from her, perhaps it had been nothing after all. Glancing up out the window of the cab he was in raising a hand to sweep away the blond hair that kept falling into his eyes, he gave a start, signalling the driver to let him out, not realizing they had come this far already.

Paying the driver, he noted that he was about a half a block away from where they were supposed to meet, but it was a nice enough day and from the look of his watch, he wasn't running late. Adjusting his dark green coat, he headed over to the bench they were supposed to meet at. At first, he wasn't sure if it was her sitting on the bench, it looked like her certainly, but still... something seemed off. Coming closer he gave a wave and a smile wondering if maybe he was the one coming down with something and giving a light chuckle.

(( Brie is the one he's dating, but since you started it the other way we can go along with the idea that this is the swap day))

Brie, rather Nickie, noticed the man coming towards her. Looking to her phone she took note of the hair and eyes and guested that this was her sisters boyfriend. She could tell why Brie liked him so much, he was cute and looked to be a nice guy, but still he wasn't Nickie's taste. Getting up she smiled as if she'd known him for years and moved to hug him. "Sam, I missed you," she acted looking to him with a smile before turning away. She couldn't kiss him, that had been the rule before she even left the house.

Brie didn't want her to kiss him. All she had to do was act like her sister and pretend that she was having a great time. Simple enough for Nickie plus, she got fifty bucks out of the deal. Grabbing his hand she began to walk towards the restaurant, keeping the distance within the proper range for a couples walk. Nickie didn't know it whether she would have a good time or not, but she could definitely say that at least Sam was handsome.

((Right-oh, my apologies, I'd offer to change my post but it seems just going with it will be easier for both of us at this point. Anyway, thank you.))

Smiling down at her as he returned the embrace, Sam raised his hand to let it run lightly through her hair. "I missed you too." He replied, taking her hand and walking aside her. Casting a sideways gaze to her, Sam inclined his head, giving a soft kiss atop her head. "I don't know quite what it is, but you look gorgeous today. Did you get your hair cut?" It was a curious thing, he knew there was something different about her, but he couldn't quite place what it was.

It really was a perfect day for a date. The sun was out in its full glory and the tree's were just beginning to to change their hue to the gloriously golden tinge of fall.

((No worries :) ))

Nickie kept her friendly smile over her face, he really was a nice guy and one that she could see treating her sister kindly. Letting him kiss her head she smiled to him squeezing his hand while they walked. She couldn't put her finger on it but something about this guy was different. It was like he had a deeper connection with Brie than she had originally lead on, or even knew. Although Nickie would never admit it she was envious of that, and a small part of her wanted that. This only caused Nickie to smile knowing she'd never take her sisters boyfriend away, would she?

"Thank you...I just styled it differently is all. Speaking of which your not looking to bad yourself," Nickie let her flirty side get the best of her pushing past Brie's usual restrained flirting to give her personality more spice. Nickie only hoped that he wouldn't notice the slight change and if he did she hoped he wouldn't say anything.

Giving a sidelong smile at her as they walked, there was still something about her that Sam just couldn't quite put his finger on. Still, for the moment, he kept silent, chalking it up to his usual over-thinking of things. Squeezing her hand in return, "Mmm, why thank you." He intoned, inclining his head a degree.

It wasn't long before they reached the restaurant, but as they neared the door, Sam stopped, holding on to her hand so as to halt her as well. "Actually, I have a bit of a surprise for you." He said, a light teasing tone in his voice. He knew this was one of her favorite places to eat, and seeing as how it was one of the first places they had gone to when they started dating, it seemed perfect. His only hint being a small smile he gave her, he began walking around to the back of the building, passing through a small ally, they ended at the bottom of a small stairwell, leading up to a door set high up in the back of the building.

"After you." He prompted, raising her hand to his lips and giving it a light kiss.

Nicky watched him for a long time as they walked, something about him getting to her in a way she couldn't state. He was a hell of a lot nicer than any of the other men she knew. Not to mention he seemed well rounded and caring. Giving Sam a smile she kept with a calm pace, mimicking Brie's movements to the dot.

When they stopped she looked to him in wonder, listening carefully to what he was saying. Nickie didn't know what to think of him, he seemed to have surprised in more than one way since she'd met him and that made her genuinely smile. She followed him down the ally patiently moving through the twist and turns with anticipation. She wondered what she was possibly in for and started to curse her sister for not telling her ahead of time. Although, judging from his words and actions she knew that Brie hadn't know either. Looking up the stairs she looked to him for a moment.

Giving a smile she climbed the ladder nervously, looking around before closing her eyes. Unlike Brie, Nickie was terrified of heights and now was really pushing the envelope for her. Keeping her thoughts in her head she reminded herself that she was doing this for Brie, and a good grade. "What is all this?" she asked reaching the top.

Back
Top Bottom