Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MistyXGray

Misty Love

Meteorite
Moving the final dish to the table, Sarah smiled at the perfect birthday dish she had prepared for the man she cared deeply for. Stepping back she nods at the small feast. Nodding she accepts the sight. "Perfect". Looking down at the short tight black dress she had on, a smirk crosses her lipstick painted lips at the thought of what waited underneath the garment for his eyes to behold for "dessert".

Truth be told, it had been such a long day for him that Sam had only a dim recollection of the fact that there was some meaning to this particular day. Wound from stress there was really only one thing he truly wanted when he arrived home.

How fortunate then, that as he opened the door, he saw just this thing standing before him. It took a short moments pause before a warm and loving smile found it's way across his face, spreading inch by inch till it threatened to envelop his ears. Moving forward, letting his briefcase hit the floor where he stood, his arms found that tired but true route around the back of this most gloriously beautiful woman he so adored.

gray said:
Truth be told, it had been such a long day for him that Sam had only a dim recollection of the fact that there was some meaning to this particular day. Wound from stress there was really only one thing he truly wanted when he arrived home.

How fortunate then, that as he opened the door, he saw just this thing standing before him. It took a short moments pause before a warm and loving smile found it's way across his face, spreading inch by inch till it threatened to envelop his ears. Moving forward, letting his briefcase hit the floor where he stood, his arms found that tired but true route around the back of this most gloriously beautiful woman he so adored.

A large smile rossing her soft lips at the feel of her beloved's arms, she hugs back with a stong embrace. "Welcome home babe." Closing her eyes to take in the feel of this one man that made her life feel complete. Kissing his cheek as she pulls away she grins tenderly at him. "I made you a special dinner." Taking his larger hand, she leads him towards the dinning room where the table awaited with the awaiting dishes of his favorite foods. "I hope you like it." Pressing her lips together with a soft blush. "There's even a special dessert."

His expression melting into a warm smile, Sam nodded his head and followed her to the table, giving a pert whistle as he saw the meal she had set out for him. Honestly, he my not have fallen in love with her strictly for her cooking... but still, it was a very wonderful bonus. Pulling out a chair for her first, he returned the kiss, his lips finding her his own in a brief contact.

"Oh? And what would that be?" He asked raising single eyebrow, given that it was her, there were a few likely answers, all of them quite wonderful to speculate about.

Smiling at the one man that made her heart beat fast and slow at the same time, she puts on a soft seductive smile. "Oh, just a little something I whipped up." A soft manicured hand slidding softly over his thigh giving it a tender sqeeze before leaning over and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Don't worry hun. You'll see what after dinner. Just don't get too full." A tender giggle escaping from her mouth as she thinks of what "after dinner" held in wait.

Smiling and giving a helpless shake of his head, he tilted his head at the last minute, catching her lips in a kiss instead, giving her a coy smile. "Mmm, alright then, I suppose I can be patient for now." He replied, picking up a fork and taking a bite. His eyes closed as he swallowed, giving a satisfied sigh. Opening them, he looked on lovingly at her, smiling as he ate the dinner this beautiful woman had prepared for him.

Placing the empty plates and dishes in the washer, she turns leaning seductively against the sink. "Is my handsome man ready for dessert?" Looking over at Sam, she gives him that, come and get me, grin. "I just hope you like it." Licking her lips as she leans, lifting one of her heeled feet against the cabnets that lead under the counter.

Dabbing at his lips with a napkin, he watches her as she walks away, noting that sensual, enticing way her hips seemed to sway as she moved. Leaning back in his chair as she asked him that question, filled with so much pleasure and promise, he smiled, slowly getting up from his chair and sauntering over to her, placing one hand on the counter behind her and leaning in close, his free hand playing with a lock f her hair. "I'm sure it will be absolutely... Delicious." He intoned, dropping the last word to a sultry timber.

Smiling as she looking straight into his eyes. Slidding her hands up his chest, she runs them around his neck, slowly pulling him in. "Very...delicious." Pulling him in, she presses her soft warm lips to his. Slowly parting and closing them against his. Her body pressing against his, she runs a hand up into his soft hair holding him close and firmly into the kiss. Her head gently rocking into the sensation, fighting to taste his sweet entrancing flavor.

Smiling still as she leaned in and pressed her lips to his, Sam received her kiss and returned it with his own, mouth locking with hers, the had that had been playing with her hair reaching around to pull her tight against him, her warm form close against his own.

Widening their kiss ever so slightly, he slipped his tongue from his mouth, brushing lightly against hers lips, enticing her as he leaned in, twining his legs wit hers.

His warm tongue teasing her lips, she opens her mouth to him allowing the muscle to enter between her lips. Pressing tightly to him, she runs one of her hands down his firm body. Raking her nails over his abdominals with a firm press, showing him she was ready. Gripping the back of his neck a little tigher with the other hand, she pushes her lips more against his, working his tongue more passionately with his, adding a hotter flame to the kiss.

Feeling her pressing against him, her warm body making his own even hotter and more lustful for her, Sam played his tongue against hers, twirling about it the warm tendril as he let his hand run through her hair, down her back, her side, her thigh, raising back up and hold her waist in one hand, pressing harder against her as his other hand moved to her soft neck, eyes fluttering closed.

Kissing him more deeply, she begins to softly push off the counter. Her need and want for him higher, she runs her hands through his hair. Kissing him more hungerly, she presses to him as she lightly pushes him back away from the counter. Whimpering into the kiss, Sarah lets her fingers slide from the softness of his hair, down his strong chest to his waist. Fiddling with his belt, showing she wanted more.

Back
Top Bottom