Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheerleader Rape and Torture Roleplay Idea

Hraygurl

Moon
I've posted this on some other sites and I would love to play this here as well. It involves a group of people. 5 cheerleaders and 3 guys mainly. Later it can involve more characters if you wish. Below is the link to the story if you need to read it first.

Cheerleaders Rape and Torture

Now the backstory is some cheerleaders were driving home from a game and their car breaks down. The guy that they meet runs a car shop and tells the two cheerleaders that have come to tell him that their car is broken down that he would let them stay while he gets their car. Well, long story short, this guy kidnaps the five girls, keeps them as slaves and divides them up. One goes to one of his friends, another goes to another of his friends, the third girl gets sold to a brothel, and he keeps the other two as his.

As the story progresses, his friends bring their girls back for frequent visits, he takes his main girl (Emily) with him to visit her friend and he acquires two new girls (Cumsocket and Carrie) from the brothel.

Now here’s my idea: I was thinking that I can’t be the only fan of this story here and I would love to play it out with not only the guys who would play the…shall we say… ‘keepers’ of these girls but also the other girls on this site that like to roleplay.

As I’m reading the story again, I think I can come up with a good idea of a cast of characters we need which I’ll post here and in a separate thread labeled Characters Needed for Cheerleader’s Rape and Torture Roleplay.

So far, here are the characters that I can come up with. I claim Emily because I really like this character and all the humiliation she has to endure. Along the way there can be some twists to the story like, in the story he doesn’t want the girls to get pregnant but in our roleplay he could decide that later down the line he might want one or two of them pregnant with his children to start his own little ‘business’ of pleasuring customers. If the children are boys, he can train them to be just their old man and teach them to run his business. If the children are girls, he and the other men that have kidnapped their mothers in the beginning can have incest with them, forcing it or the daughters could engage in it themselves after seeing what their daddies do to their mommies, thinking it would be fun. Now they can also engage in incest with their brothers and with their so-called ‘uncles’ who would be the guys who have taken the cheerleaders as their captives.

Now tell me if I’m going too far with this but I just think it would be fun to play out this story and it’s not a very short story as you can see by the above links. It can be carried out for weeks or even months at a time. So what does everyone say? Are you in and ready to have some fun?

Characters Wanted List

Five Cheerleaders That Are Kidnapped, Raped and Tortured

Monique - Played by reba71997 (Owned by Pat who’s the guy who kidnaps her)
Emily - Played by Hraygurl - (Owned by Pat who’s the guy who kidnaps her - Emily is the one who’s mainly humiliated and is virgin in the beginning till Pat rapes her)
Jamie (Later to be called Tits by her owner, another friend of Pat’s: Doc who’s a ‘doctor’ with ‘unusual’ fetishes)
Tara (Later to be owned by Pat’s friend: Jim)
Lisa (Later to be sold to Mac at a Brothel)

Rapists/Owners of the Cheerleaders

Pat - Played by clonewar (The guy who finds and kidnaps the Cheerleaders, making them become his slaves in his house ‘dungeon’ - is also the owner of the garage the girls walk to)
Jim (A friend of Pat’s who later takes Tara to be his own to his home)
Doc (Another friend of Pat’s who pierces Monique’s nipples and clit, Tara’s tongue and nipples, Jamie’s nipples, and gives the girls injections which could later wear off so they could become pregnant if they so wish it - Takes Jamie home with him because of her large breasts and names her ‘Tits’)

Other Characters From the Story

Boys on a Beach - (Pat and Jim take Lisa to a beach where they’re paid $20 a boy to rape Lisa)
Mac (Owner of a Brothel who buys Lisa and names her ‘Slimy’ because of what his customers do to her, has an interest in Tara as well and give Cumsocket and Carrie to Pat in exchange for one week with Tara)
Men in the Brothel (Who have ‘fun’ with Lisa there)
Cumsocket (A girl who’s owned by Mac and used to be some type of scientist - Mac gives Cumsocket to Pat when he asks for Tara for a week)
Carrie (Another girl who’s owned by Mac who is given to Pat in exchange for Tara for a week)
Girl at the Garage (Who in exchange for her silence about Pat’s ‘extracurricular activities’ is allowed to have Cumsocket for an hour at the garage)

If there’s any others you can think of, just tell me and I’ll add them on here

Hello,
You've happend to choose my all time favorite story. I use it often for obvious reasons. I would love to be involved in a roleplay with you concerning it. I'm not sure how you procede with that? Phone, skype? email? Let me know.

The other person in the story you haven't mentioned would be DOC, who does all the piercings and is a bit more sadistic. I would love to take part, Hell, I wouldn't mind being one of the Black Labs!

EM

Back
Top Bottom