Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Teacher is an Alien clossed for blue and toxiclips

Her eyes went wide as she saw the woman appear again in front of her. The snakes were gone but her energy was almost gone as well, her will was broken. It was too much for the girl to handle, being kidnapped and raped by a alien. Groaning she looked down and sighed, the world humiliation ringing hard on her head, the woman was not out there to kill her, but worst to humiliate her to no end.

The collar was placed around her neck and she offered no resistance, she did not wanted to be like that again, to be humiliated by the snakes again or all the nasty experiments the woman performed on her. Taking a deep sigh a slight shiver went down her spine as she heard the collar lock in place, her freedom was now gone. She looked down and shrugged as the woman gave her new orders, behave like a dog.

She thought of resisting, of saying now but the fact was that she had no choice in the matter. She rolled over on the ground and knelt rising her hands up and barking at the woman letting her tongue out. She could not believe she actually barked and was acting the way she was acting. With a slight shiver she looked down and whimpered not really knowing what else to do for the woman.

Smiling she slid her hand under her jaw scathing her like a dog “You need water and food” Having the human walk on all four she brought her to a simulation of a house yard and a small dog house. The ship over a kilometer in length could easily have recreated an entire skyscraper or city block. Slowly she poured brown dog food into one bowl and water into another she was so pleased with herself.

“Now pinky you must play all the games a dog should and go bathroom outdoors” she transported a box full of dog toys. As her pet ate she scratched behind her ear how she had longed for a pet of her own. It was not her fault she killed her friend kamthor while she was watching it. Licking her lips she wondered what more she could do even if it was her pet she had a job to do.

Slowly she stood up grabbing a needle from her coat she jammed it into the dogs ass she could not having her get sick while she played with the other animals. “Tomorrow I am going to invite some friends and there pets” she bent over checking the inside of the dog house she could not have her catching a cold.

She smiled as she felt the warm hand of the woman below her chin. She walked on all fours behind her when all of the sudden everything changed to the looks of a outside of a house with a dog house in it. Groaning to herself she walked with her and looked inside the dog house, it was filled with blankets and everything she needed to keep warm, but nothing else. It was then when she saw the alien put food and water on a bowl, she could not believe she was actually being made to do this.

As she moved behind the bowls and smelled the odor of the dog food she thought she was going to puke. She had never smelled something more disgusting in her life. Not wanting to waste more time than she had she did not thought about the odor and began to eat out of the dog food. The taste was horrible and she managed to choke in throwing up. Feeling the hand pet her behind her ear she continued to eat. After it was all gone she drank the water. The water was great it seemed to be pure. Smiling she drank it all quickly to remove the foul odor of the food.

Once she was done she noticed the woman was looking inside the dog house. She wanted so badly to push her inside and run but knew that was a bad idea. Even if she managed to attack her she was in space and she could not pilot the house. Groaning she looked down and sighed whimpering and sticking her tongue out and leaving it out.

“What a bad dog” she was furious here she had not ejected her into space or chopped her up to feed her other monster. Reaching back she slapped the girl on the face as a human might do to the muzzle of a dog. “You bitch I see wee need to train you better” grabbing a bottle of the monsters stomach juices she sprayed the girl the smell of melting flesh was something that would have turned most stomachs.

“Now get into you’re house” she demanded spraying her again when she did not obey her fast enough. Aster a while she gave up she could already see the bone in a few places and did not wish to kill her new pet. “Fine you may sleep at the foot of my bed if you do so as a dog” attaching a leash to the collar she began to lead her towards the house. The next thing she would try would be a shock collar.

“Now all pets must be cleaned before they enter the house” Grabbing the house she stuck it up her but and turned on the water. With the other hand she grabbed a wire brush and pinesal rubbing over her breast first. She had added lemon making the exposed wounds even more sensitive and painful. “Now when you are clean you must act like a good do gand do all that I say”

She whimpered as she felt the slap on her face wich made her scream out loud. She was so tired of screaming that she could not believe she was enduring this so much instead of just finding a way and killing herself already. It was only then when she smelled a very awful odor on her body, it smelled like rotting flesh. She covered her nose and groaned trying her best not to smell it but as much as she held her breath she had to breathe and it was then when the odor attacked again. After a couple of seconds she felt the worst pain yet, the pain of her skin burning and melting. She could not believe it was this much painful until she experienced this pain.

Feeling the spray once again hit her body she screamed out as the burning sensation happened again. Her eyes went wide as she fell on the floor and screamed out loud. Groaning she followed the woman who was forcing her to crawl near the entrance of the spaceship or the house as the hologram showed. With a groan she felt water hit her body at full force, she screamed out loud at the sudden hit of pressured water but the alien was not done.

A couple of seconds later she felt something taring on her breasts. She screamed out loud again and looked down, she could not take this pain for too much time as she felt herself at the edge of fainting. Her eyes went wide as she saw the wired brush on her breasts she started crying as the lemon made the last bit of pain before she looked up and her and only could muster two words “Kill me” before she dropped down on the floor and fainted. Her body beaten and hurt bleeding from a couple of places.

“Tomorrow you will have to do it all over again” she checked the capsule it was almost full of macca. At night she imagined cloning her pet and forcing her to eat and maybe fight the other. While she slept she rolled over and hugged her slave close. She did not need her arms or legs without them she would be a far mor obedient pet.

“Give me those holes” in her sleep she rolled around presenting her cunt to her slave. She then also slid her hand into he slaves cunt making sure there was enough room. After pushing in her entire arm she touched the probe having her slave grow ears and a tail. She laughed as the tail hit he in the face she would have so much more fun when she woke up.

Daylight streamed in through the window as they orbited a blue star her slave was still sleeping slowly she pulled her hand and arm out. “I know you are faking it so wake up” she slapped her slave a few times. After she refused to wake she dialed up the shock and gave her about five until her hair curled up.

She was out of it during all night, not even noticing what was being done to her in her sleep she continued to sleep peacefully for the first time in a few hours. The day arrived and the first thing she felt was a painful electric shock going through her body. Her eyes went wide as she fell down to the floor screaming. She tried to take it off but did not do much good since the electricity kept going. Groaning she finally panted and dropped to the ground as the electricity finally stopped. She panted and groaned going on all fours and trying her best to catch her breath.

Once she did she felt something moving near her butt, her ears were different as well. She rushed to a mirror and looked herself in it. She had cat like ears and a tail?. Tears flowed down her eyes as she noticed she indeed was being turned into a animal. Looking down she sighed and crawled back to the bed where her mistress was. Slowly licking her cheek she wanted to make sure to stay in the mistress good side, she did not even wanted to dream of being on mistress bad side. She had suffered so much in less than a day that she did not even wanted to know what else was in store for her.

Moving her tail she licked once again the face of the mistress. Her eyes were casted down almost instantly as she got the mistress attention, "What would you like your pet to do for you today mistress?". Her cheek were red in shame but she did not cared at the moment, for the looks of it the tail and ears was a gift from mistress and she wanted to say thank you for it. "Thank you for the ears and tail mistress, they are lovely".

She was not used to being thanked of course most of her victims did not live long enough to love or hate her. “Oh its you well first we have to feed and bathe you I have some friends coming over for breakfast” slowly she stood up looking through her cloths she wanted to dress in something that would go well with her new pet. She found a dress that covered far less of her body then most.

“What do you think pet” she asked spinning around she found a yellow collar that went with her new dress. Taking a brush she made sure her tail and ears were perfect before adding some yellow bows to match her dress. “Now when the pets want to sniff lick or mount you must let them” she ordered her hands moving toward the probes shock button but not actually letting of another shock.

She smiled as she walked her pet to the store her fiends would meet her in the park after she bought some new toys. “My what a charming cat you have” said one of her friends who had a human as well who was half way to becoming a dog. It was clear that the alien was even more harsh shocking the dog fo even thinking of not obeying her “I her frason has a new cat maybe you should talk about a litter”

She looked at her mistress when she said that they would meet some friends of hers and her heart froze. It was one thing being a lone with the alien, gaining her trust and trying her best not to be on her bad side, it was quite another to be out in the public like that, but she had no choice in the matter she must obey, besides she was no longer in her own planet so nobody would know her. As the alien looked for something to wear she thought it was kinda funny that a alien would care about how she looked. Her knees were already hurting because of the time she spent on her knees but she did not dared tell her, she would have to get used to it.

When the alien dressed she must say, the alien looked very sexy. "You look wonderful mistress, very sexy mistress". She looked down when the alien gave her the order, she could not fight or resist if one of the pets wanted to mount her, she was sure this would be the most humiliating thing she had done. She nodded and sighed, "As you wish mistress". The new collar was placed on her neck and she was locked in its fate.

As they got to where they would meet she saw another people there, one of the pets were another human, but this time he was turning into a dog. Looking down she shrugged now fully understanding her race position in this society, they were nothing but pets to these aliens and it hit her really hard, the hopes of running away vanishing as she realized she was not a human anymore but a pet to this woman, this alien. She looked at the other human, he had lost anything relating him to a human, his eyes were hollow and he trully thought he was a dog. She looked down giving up, and giving in whatever this woman wanted with her.

“So you heard I would pay you top dollar” she smiled kittens were worth a lot more the adult cats as you could more easily train them. She smiled as she followed him to a hotel that also served for pet matting. “Now I want you to behave” she smiled as she pulled her pet close and kissed her whole she checked to make sure she was sexually ready. Humans mature far slower then her race so it was always hard to tell.

The alien had a human male a lot older then her own female at least she was getting paid for each attempt. “Now I will tell you not to be too rough I don’t want this cat injured” the cat was far bigger then a human down there no doubt modified heavily. She smiled checking him out to make sure everything worked. “Keep you’re hands off my own matting is not part of the deal” she pulled out a gun sometimes no was not enough.

“Look I only though that you might want to” he said taking the lease of his cat that was black with white stripes. She watched the cat move towards her own it was clear this was not the first time he did this. “No I will stay here” she did not want him to have multiple matings without paying for them “Don’t worry I wont let him hurt you too much” she teased her pet as she fought of the other aliens advances.

As they were talking she was lost in her own mind. She was looking at the other dog with nervous eyes as she did not wanted to get pregnant, but she knew that was no longer her choice. Groaning she followed them to the hotel were. As the kiss on her hole woke her up she groaned feeling herself getting a bit wet, why she was getting so turned on by this? something must had been done to her to awake this hidden feelings.

As the fight started Kat stayed behind her mistress, she did not knew what to do since all this seemed a bit too much for her. It was her first time out and they were planning to mate her already with another dog. She shook her head as she looked up at her mistress, begging her not to let her go through this. It was enough to be tortured but now she was going to be breed and pregnant in a short time. With a shrug she looked down and waited for the fate that her mistress would decide.

(sorry got not much muse)

She smiled she did not want to hit her new pet in front of her friend but she could not let her get away with this. “I could impregnate you or at least mate with you” she offered with gengieneering anything was possible. She looked up at the man and the dog who were both angry enough to kill them. She smiled and gave him a quick kiss she was not about to offer herself up to him so she blew off his head.

“Well my pet you have to be punished you made me kill one of my friends” she transported them to the closest genemax. When she came out she had a human sized cock that would not impregnate her. “Now tell me do I look for his brother or will you accept you mistress as she is” she asked grabbing her neck and forcing her snake like tongue down her short narrow throat “I mean I could always have you put down”

(it happens)

She gasped as she heard the gunshots and the body fall to the ground. She had never seen anyone get killed and in this world it all seem too easy. As they were transported and saw her mistress come out with a huge cock she shrug and looked down, "I.... whatever you wish mistress, if you want to have one of the pets mate with me then so be it. I.... I am so sorry I let you down mistress please forgive me, I will not do it again". She looked down and shrugged not really knowing what else to do.

Her mind was a mush, she either had the option of accepting mistress cock or any other pet's cock she could find. Thinking she was going to get fucked either way she just stayed like she was and sighed. Not really knowing what the hell happened back there she decided to just act like what she was, a cat and let her do anything she wished to her. She gasped as the snake tongue entered her body and went down her throat. Her eyes went to the back of her head because of the lack of oxygen. The color of her skin was softly turning to purple as she was let go. She dropped to the floor and started gasping for air looking down to the floor, "please mistress, let me repay... what I did..... call on his brother.... I.... I will do whatever you wish mistress"

“I had to do it we had a contract and you just could not have a little litter of kittens” Grabbing her head she forced her cock past her mouth throat and into her stomach. On push of a button and she had slits to bread out her chest. She laughed sawing in and out of her throat holding onto her ears like handle bars. After a while she began to gush in her throat filling her stomach till it expanded like she was with child. “Now tell me what you want do you want me or do you want a dog that will get you knocked up, and his master might join in”

A crowd was already gathering unlike the hotel anyone could watch what they were doing some were throwing ampules of macca “Take her ass” one yelled as he threw a large ampule that landed between her breast. Another yelled for her to fist her entire arm into her sex while still more yelled even worse. “So pinky beg me to do something or I will start doing what the crowd wants me to” pulling out of her mouth she came again drenching her entire body in a thin milky7 soup of alien cum.

She gasped as the woman pushed the cock in her mouth. Her eyes went wide as she felt her cock growing and growing inside of her mouth, way pass her throat. She felt out of breath, she had not done that deep throat in awhile. She felt something on her chest but that was not the time to think about something like that, she had a trouble in her mouth that was not letting her breathe. When she heard the choices she could not decide, take the dog and master to make her mistress happy or take the full force of her mistress beat downs. She gasped as the woman finally started cumming inside of her body, her eyes closed as she winced in pain her stomach getting full by the second.

Once she pulled out she looked down as her mistress cummed all over her body, once she was done she sighed, "Please mistress, let your friends pet and himself fuck me and breed with me. I am so sorry I did not responded and I will do whatever possible to make you happy with me. Let them fuck me all they want, I swear I will obey and don't hesitate. P... Please I beg of you mistress, let them fuck me and make you proud of me". She looked down as she placed her head on the floor in submission finally realizing she was no longer human, she was this aliens pet and she would do whatever to make her happy.

She laughed showering and dressing in new cloths that seemed to be made of fire converging her head to toe while showing off her body. “Good pinky” she smiled as they transmated to the new site a more private venue. The man looked a lot like his brother and held a gun at chest level ready incase something went wrong. “Here it is a thousand units of Macca more then making up for you’re loss” as he caught the canister in both hands he dropped the gun she sighed a pitty death might be a great adventure.

“This is pinky, pinky meet bruiser” the human dog was far younger then the last even younger then her own pet. Slowly she walked up to the dog examining him closely in the end she was sure he would mate well. The brother while not interested in sex would not take no for an answer he led her to another room. As she knelt in front of him she watched bruiser approach pinky in her right eye. Her female was again reluctant but after a while bowed in submission to the larger male.

“Don’t worry about him I have trained him well” she nodded working on the alien as bruiser licked her dog. He then leapt onto her back never getting of his knees and tried to mount her like a dog. It was very fun while more dog like then her own pinky he was still clearly human at least in body if not mind. “Yes” the alien cried fucking the spot were her right eye had been aliens unlike human cared nothing for there partners. “Could you not thrust so hard my left eye is getting grainy”

She was quickly dressed in a red suit, it covered all of her body leaving open both holes, nose and mouth. She groaned as the dress was so tight on her body but she did not dared show discomfort. As they were teleported again she saw the scene happen right in front of her eyes. She looked down not daring to talk or do anything at all. As they aliens got it on with each other she could feel the dog coming to her and smelling her cunt and ass. She shivered but stayed in sight spreading her legs so the dog had better access to her. She looked down and gasped as she felt something being pushed against her pussy, it was a cock the human dogs cock.

She groaned and looked back at the dog wich was pushing in and out of her like nothing mattered. He was clearly not human anymore but a pet to his masters wishes. As the dog kept pushing in and out of her pussy she could not help but let out a soft moan followed by a groan. The feeling of the cock being pushed in and out of her was nothing like she ever felt in her life. Somehow she was getting very turned on by this and was now starting to move against the dog so his cock went deeper on her cunt.

Groaning she felt the dogs cock starting to pulsate, he was near cumming. She pushed back against him as she was very near also, her moans were now louder and louder by the second. As she could not hold it in anymore she let it all go and was suprised to see the dog started cumming as well inside of her pussy. When the dog got off from on top of her she dropped to the ground, cum coming out of her pussy as she panted and looked at her mistress to see if she was happy.

Cleaning off her lips she left the man to collect his dog no doubt in the future weeks there would be many more sessions. “My good pinky is there anything you want, don’t be afraid a master always rewards he pet” she asked for a small tub of water and began to wash her dog all over making sure to raise her cunt. She washed her legs and breast careful not to frighten the girl who now was not used to kindness. “Now tell me what would yo like, just remember that latter I will take what I want”

The alien male after taking his dog snapped a few picture to add to his dogs breeding resume he claimed. “Sure so why are yo taking my picture” slowly she began to lick the girls sex the better orgasmed she was the better the chance the breeding would take. She also wanted to kill the taste in her mouth and wanted to taste the girl again. “Do yo like that, I know you like bruiser” she smiled gentle sticking a finger inside her to taste the doggy cum. She placed it on her lips then got more for pinky her dog. “Taste good it” she asked.

She looked down as the alien asked if there was anything she wanted. Her mind raced about a lot of things but she knew all of them were impossible. She was truly afraid of asking, the only thing the girl had received were beat downs and rapes by this alien and now she was showing kindness?. Not making any sense she looked down and sighed, "I... I.... I would like.... a Ice cream mistress....". She had not eaten anything humanly in awhile now and she was looking forward to getting some human food. She winched as she prepared for when her mistress would hit her but it never came.

The next thing she knew she felt someone lick her pussy. Her eyes went wide as she moaned out loud. The alien was good at licking and she was having a wonderful time. Moaning out loud she gasped soon after and started to cum hard. She panted heavily after the orgasm was over, her pussy was on fire and she was liking all this minute by minute. As she felt the fingers inside her pussy she shivered, her eyes closed as they were removed then back in. In a couple of seconds she saw the fingers in front of her mouth wich she licked without thinking about it, "I like it mistress".

Smiling she looked at her and smirked, "I... I changed my mind mistress, I would like to please you with my tongue, I would like to taste you mistress". She could not believe she was saying that but at the moment she could not think of anything else. Her mind went blank of any human thoughts left and the only thing she wanted was to please her mistress. Bowing her head she kept it down as she waited for her answer.

She felt the girl orgasm all over her face in spite of herself she cleaned it all up tasting the unique human dog taste. “You know you should not cum without my say so” she would punish her latter she was having too much fun. She loved to dress up ever since she was a girl she would dress up in the strangest costumes. Becoming a green Sunday with chocolate sauce whip cream nuts and sprinkles was on the bottom of the list.

“Good slave perhaps one day you wont even need a leash” slowly she pulled the human on top of her letting the topping mingle with her body. She laughed kissing her again she liked to be nice, just not as much as she liked to be mean. “Now if you can get me to cum in less the five minutes you wont be punished” he cunt was covered have in fudge and half in whip cream. She smiled resting her feet on her back.

She waited for a while for her slave to start she was in no hurry after selling her macca she more then paid back her loans. “Tell me how much you love being my pet tell me how you would die without me” normally she would tape it but she knew how shy humans could be and wanted her slave at her best. So adorable big ears tales between her Sunday looking legs she almost orgasmed before even being touched.

She moved on top of her and purred as she was being patted. Closing her eyes she heard the deal and her eyes went wide in joy. Her tail moved from one side to the other showing that she was indeed very happy. Moving down from her she looked at her chocolate covered cunt and could not help but lick her own lips. As she was given the go ahead she moved in and started to lick the chocolate out of her cunt. She worked very fast aiming to make her cum as fast as possible.

She had eaten a couple of pussy on her days back as a human but she did not knew if this alien had the same things. She just hoped for the best as she continued to lick and look for the clit on the aliens pussy. As the question was asked she looked up and smiled, "I love you mistress, I want to make you happy it's my reason for existing. I do love you more than my life and would gladly offer it if it means to save you mistress or to make you happy". She went back to licking the beautiful and tasty cunt of her mistress.

As she found her clit she smirked and started to play with it with her tongue and lips. Since she was not given permission to use her fingers she kept her hands down on the ground like a good cat. Wanting to touch herself but knowing full well she could not she continued to lick and suck on the beautiful lips that her mistress had

She saw her paws scratch the carpet she could t6ell there was something the cat wanted to do but was good enough not to. “You may touch you’re breast” she offered moaning and spreading er legs the human was not great but eager to please. She ran her hands over her own body she loved chocolate especially from her own body. She wanted her cat to have kittens cats without babies always seemed unhappy.

“Good but it took you ten seconds too long” she felt her body stop shaking and grabbed the girl by her ears licking it all of her face. What should she do close had to count for something even if it was not much. “Tell me pet how should I punish you make you eat your own hand, clean out my ass hole” she smiled licking her face then decided on something simple to start “give me a bath” her first order she gave and the first she did not obey.

She moaned as her hands moved instantly to her breasts and started to massage them softly while she sucked her clit. Moaning she continued to suck her mistress pussy, her eyes closed as she savored the taste of her mistress as she came. She started licking all of her juices, not missing anything, she tasted great as she finally finished and she could feel like she was going to burst into tears when she was told that she was late. Looking down she took a deep breath, in her mind all of the punishments that she had received went through her mind.

As mistress talked she could not help but to look down. Once mistress had decided her eyes went wide, was that a punishment? or a present?. She did not wished to make the alien second guess herself as she nodded and sighed, "Yes mistress, shall we go to the bath or do you want me to bath you with my tongue mistress". She knew her answer but she wanted to know so she wont get punished. She looked down as she waited for her mistress to tell her what to do.

She looked at the girl so sweet she had a friend like her when she was young maybe that was why she let her live. “You’re tongue silly” her body was still a large Sunday it could take her hours to clean it all off. “You make me so happy you know” she had many pets not many that lived long enough to please her. Slowly she rolled on her back she wanted her to clean that first to bad there was more then Sunday toppings in it now.

“Tell me slave what do you like about my body” she was not only a slut but an insecure one that needed approval. Slowly she spread her legs feeling her cats body against her she could feel her whiskers coming in. “How much cat do you want to become because I don’t like my pets looking too much like human world pets” she laughed maybe fur on her body hand animal paws but all the rest human. Shecould never decide one she had her cat go full animal and the male beast nearly made lunch out of her and a friend visiting her house. "no not all cat"

She shrugged as she heard her fear being true, with her tongue. She slowly started to lick her feet, trying her best to get them cleaned before going up her legs and into her pussy. She took her time here while she answered, "I... I really don't care mistress, I am here to please you so however you want to make me I will be happy with it". She smiled and continued to lick her pussy, cleaning her out of the mixture of chocolate and cum still inside. She took her time cleaning her there because she loved how she tasted. Once her mistress had cummed once more she cleaned it all and continue to lick up her stomach, and then started to lick and suck her breasts and nipples.

She moved up after a bit of playing and licked her neck taking all the sweat from it with her tongue and tasting it. moving up to her face, she stopped for a second not sure if she should and then decided to hell with it and started to lick her cheek and face clean as well. She moved down as she rested her tongue while she waited for her to turn around. She was waiting for this since she wanted to taste her ass really badly. Mistress had a wonderful ass and would love to lick and push her tongue inside her little hole.

Back
Top Bottom