Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Teacher is an Alien clossed for blue and toxiclips

Vexia was not sure why the human world interested her so much still the humans were weak of mind and body. “Mr’s Veronica I am sure that I am leaving the students in good hands” Her human form was tall with long hair a narrow waste and large mammary organs. Human males did not interest her while powerful they would not late and left her wanting. On the other hand females were harder to get into bed being more cautions about sex well the ones she had met so far but nu-un,s could not be normal.

“Now I need someone to help me with a special project any one wanting a good letter for college should apply” The class was made of the same mix of the rest of the planet nerds jocks cheerleader and the rest. One shy girl seemed to be in her own group giving the other girls and boys a longer look. “Do you need any help dear” she asked leaning over her task half the male students were looking the other half were pretending not to.

She was far behind if she did not get the money she owed she would have her organs harvested from her living body. “Come on I know a good girl like you want to get into a good college” she rand her index finger over her hand. It was clear that what she was doing was exciting the student but also making her uncomfortable. Leaning in she placed her lips very close to her ear and whispered nothing. “Sorry but it seems I have all the help I need” standing up she waled away bending over shaking her ass to make sure the other students knew what they were not getting.

Waking up at her house she took a deep breath and sighed, the alarm buzzing like crazy. Hitting the button she turned off the alarm and shrugged, “Another day at school…. Another day of being bullied and beaten what a day….”. Sitting on the bed she shrugged and sighed her eyes moved to the door where her bathroom was and she thought a good shower was in order. Taking off her panties and shirt she walked inside her bathroom and turned on the shower, it was warm and that was just how she liked it. With a deep sigh she entered the shower and cleaned herself well making herself have a huge orgasm with her small fingers.

After she was ready she walked to the school and sat on the back of the class. Today she would get a new teacher, a female teacher maybe her could understand what Kathleen was going through. Watching the teacher enter she shrugged thinking she was just one of those skinny, model body, blonds kinda girl. The teacher was not what she expected at all. Taking a deep sigh she shook her head and shrugged hearing her talking about a special project. Her eyes looked around the rest of the class wich some of them raised her hands. Kat was surprised to see the teacher approaching her and moving a finger around her hands. The simple act sent shivers down her spine, she was never touched by a woman like that.

After the class was over Kat approached the teacher and sighed, “I would like to help you with whatever you have planned, I need the grades to go to Harvard”. She smiled and bowed her head a bit, “Please would you mind if I help you with you project for that grade? I would love to help you out”. She looked at the teacher up and down and smiled at her, trying her best not to judge her because of her very beautiful appareance.

Vexia smiled on her world she was known as a little bit of a slut both men and women fell into her web with equal ease. “I would of course because of the budget I have to have it at my house” she moved her arm to the girls should rubbing her arm slowly moving her fingers over her back. She smiled she loved it when the fish jumped into the boat allowing her to enjoy the catch rather then hunt them down. After so many missions she had it down to science slip into a nice body and flaunt. The problem was those she chose were always either amateurs or sluts unable to fulfill her above the contract.

“Now if you like I could give you a ride” slowly she licked her lip it was clear the girl knew at least a little of what she wanted. A boy came up behind her it took only seconds to convince him to come another day. Placing her arm around her waist she began to walk the delicata looking girl to her car. A man would have called it a babe wagon it might not be the best car to avoid attention but she liked flashy. Already more then a few students slipped her there number with various intentions of bagging the new teacher at various levels.

Sitting down she looked the girl up and down she might be meat but that was no reason not to enjoy the girl first. “So tell me do you have any friends, that might be interested in extra credit” She always picked of the weak that way no one would come looking for her little fish and she could take her time. Slowly shge started the car human land vehicles were so simple she could have driven it while asleep. So many things to do clean the probulator buy some whine coolers or wine to set the mood so much work.

Kat looked at the woman and sighed, the woman seemed to enjoy touching a student but that did not mattered to her too much. She heard the woman saying that it would had to be in her house and instantly she thought against it. She knew a lot of teachers invited students to their houses to sexually take advantage of them but somehow she did not felt that danger with this woman, it was something about her that just attracted Kat in the most unusual way. The way the woman was talking to her made her forget all the other things she had to do and concentrate more on going with this woman, her new teacher.

As the woman began walking Kat did not even noticed she was walking besides her and into the car. Everything was obscure to her at the moment and she could not think clear or make any judgment at all. The car of the woman was a small car, enough for two maybe four people but the two on the back would be very tight together. With a smile Kat got in the passenger seat and placed on the seatbelt. She had forgotten to call her mother or any of her two friends to let them know where she went, in fact she forgot to turn on her cellphone at all.

As the teacher started driving Kat shook her head, “I only have two friends miss, and even I don’t see them much anyways so I don’t think they will want this”. With a smile she sighed and placed her bag on the backseat as she drove away with the teacher, not knowing that she just made the biggest mistake of her life.

The ship was disguised as a cabin on the outskirts of town a big cabin but still a cabin one no one would look twice at. Sometimes she wondered why it was so easy no matter were she went the young trusted there elders. “Would you like a drink” she asked reaching into the glove box she grazed the students leg and chest. She loved sex even with aliens the control the power on had when in bed was intoxicating. It was clear that while she had her trust the girl like many was not as interested in sex. She smiled if not for the way she grew up with her uncle and cousins sex would be less important to her as well.

“Do you have a boyfriend” she asked turning on the radio on the low the cabin was only a few minutes away. She smiled pressing a button on her bracelet to warm up the ship and make sure no one had discovered it. Next she took out her phone checking her messages she had nearly a hundred from her loan shark. She took out a bottle herself drinking the entire 12 ounce bottle in one go. The drink had far less affect on her race then it would on the girl making what she wanted to do much easier.

“Sorry about that my fiancé left me” From what she learned on tv having sex with students was easier the falling down. Next to the cabin sat a garage the only part of the cabin that was real an not a hologram. The girl seemed unconcerned that she lived so far from the other people of the town. She almost felt bad, almost but having her own head ripped off or spending a decade in prison made her feel far worse. “Men you cant count on them” she grabbed the girls bag and headed for the house.

She shook her head and sighed, “Not yet, the boys don’t look at me much except when they need my help with a homework or something”. She looked at the woman taking out a bottle of alcohol and drinking it on the go and she shrugged. Her life was far too innocent to know the bad things alcohol could do to your mind. Shaking her head she smiled and politely said no, “No thank you, I don’t like alcohol”. As she heard the woman talking about how her last boyfriend left her she shrugged, somehow she was feeling at ease with this stranger and did not even noticed how far they really went.

As they got to the cabin she looked around and smiled, “Nice place, out of the city and quiet where nobody can hear you. Nice place to study and hear music” smiling she looked at the woman grab her bag and she smiled, “Thank you”. With a slight smile she followed the woman inside the cabin. She stopped at the door and looked at how wonderful the place was.

It was all small and comfortable, the stuff inside seemed to be very nicely taken care of. Smiling she walked to the livingroom and sat on a couch looking at her. She wondered why exactly a teacher would want to live so far away but she did not cared or mind. Searching her pocket she looked for her cellphone and saw it had no signal. She shrugged and placed the cellphone away looking at the teacher and wondering what she had in mind.

She cursed her luck the one teen in America that was not trying to get drunk “It’s the only thing my fiancé did right” Plaing her ipod in the speaker stand she played something from the humans pop genre. She had a few props the basic scheme was to revive the colleges collection and set up the history department as a full blown museum partner. Sitting down on the couch she began to pump the room full of drugs.

“Now what I need you’re help to do is to tag each item” she had hundreds of pictures most museums did not know half of what they had. She bit her tongue wondering if she would be able to get the student to spend the night. She considered having the car get a flat but that would mean changing the tire. She watched the human paw over her house while she liked aliens just fine she hated them touching her stuff.

“Anyways could you call me victoria” she smiled she wanted this to happen but was in no rush to chase the girl away. She wished she took the boy he would be drunk by now his pants around his ankle and the probe up his ass. But after so many years of playing the hunter she was happy to have someone who did not drag her to the bed. “Would you like anything mil cookies” she teased the girl. They were years apart yet it was clear that the girl in many ways was like the girl she herself had once been no so long ago.

She smiled and looked at all the things she had brought. Thinking about it it will take up a couple of hours just to get half of this organized. Taking a deep breath she sighed and started organizing them first by categories then she could tag them more easy. She did not even noticed the drugs being pumped in the small cottage wich was making her very thristy and somewhat sick. She looked at the woman that offered some food and smiled, “Just a coke will be fine, thank you”.

She knew it was not wise to accept things from strangers but she had no other choice right now. She was a teacher and she needed to trust her. Smiling she hummed to herself as the effects of the drugs were slowly appearing on her body. Her sight was slowly getting blurry as her body was getting weaker. She had a small weakness, any drug would have double effect on her and the alcohol seemed to make her drunk faster than normal.

Before the woman would come with the coke Kat would already be on the couch obviously with the drug at full effect making her confused and obidient. Her body was weak and tired as she saw the woman come back, “I am not feeling so good, can you take me home?”. She did not knew if the coke was drugged as well but she did not cared at the moment, she was thirsty and she took the coke and drank it all in one swoop.

"Sorry it looks like the car is out of gas, guess i have a slow leak" she could have said anything the drug would make her more suggestible to anything that she said. slowly she sat next to her rubbing her leg it was clear that the human had almost no experience with any strong drugs and would not be much of a problem to get her into the bedroom were she wanted her.

"You look hot maybe you should take of some clothing" she suggested taking of her own sweater she moved closer to the girl giving her another coke this one had no drugs. she placed her other hand on her back she was sure that the girl would not remember a thing after she got what she wanted. the clock said it was only an hour after school no one would be looking for her for hours.

She wanted to kiss her to slide her hand over her sex but if she was not as out of it as she thought she would run or scream or maybe both. "Are you feeling allright" she asked. it was clear that the drugs were having some effect because the girl had yet to show any sign of fighting back. slowly she slid her hand farther up the girls led a big smile growing over her pretty face.

She groaned as the woman removed the jacket from her body, she made no attempt to fight back she was very confused. Slowly the girl seemed to be dozing in and out of consciousness. As she felt the hands of the teacher on her back and tigh she did not do anything to resist her, her mind was dozing off and she slowly was getting to sleep. Her sight was so bad that she could not even tell what was what and the drugs also made the touches of the woman being felt more and more.

Groaning she slowly stood up and shook her head, "I... I need to go to the bathroom". She looked around and saw the bathroom in the corner of the hallway. Slowly walking to it and holding on with the walls of the cottage she walked to the door of the bath. But before she could get in she dropped to the ground. She could see and know what was happening but the drugs were making her not able to even stand up let alone talk.

She panted and looked around, her sight was becoming better but still she could not even move her body. It was then when it hit her, she was drugged. She remained on the floor, trying her best to move any part of her body but being unable to do it. She was now really unable to do anything at all.

She grabbed her arms she should have held her down and got it over with "you know you are heavier then you look" the center of the room held what looked like a dentists chair. placing her in the middle she spilt the bottom spreading her legs so she could get the probe into play. she wondered what she would do to the girl she had so many ideas they flowed into one.

Her mask was slipping by the time she finished lubing up the girls ass and the probe slowly she began to feed the probe into her ass. "you have been a lot of trouble" she grumbled as she continued to feed it into her ass music played in the background making the entire experiment seem more like a visit to the dentist.

"Now i will tell you a few things" slowly like a bad TV her ski was turning green and her hair was turning purple she wished she took the wine cooler before the drugs would give her one hell of a head ache. slowly she began to cut of her clothes once she had the probe installed inside her womb the girl would do anything she asked, or else.

As the girl was picked up she was relieved the teacher had found her. As the teacher carried her to another room with some sort of medical chair inside. Kat was easily placed on the table and her legs spread apart by the leg holders she was strapped into place. She did not resisted at all as the woman strapped her to the table, inside she was screaming her heart out but nothing came out of her mouth. She wanted to scream, to kick the woman and get the hell out of there. However she could not even talk at all wich was making it very difficult for her to control her emotions at the moment.

When she felt something on her ass her eyes went wide. It was cool and slick just like... lubrication. Tears flowed down her cheek as she winced and felt the probe entering her ass. She felt so humiliated she could not even believe she was going through that. It was still early so no one would be searching for her. Once the probe was inside she felt the cool steel inside her anus wich was sending shivers all around her body.

As the drug was finally coming off she looked at the woman slowly turn into something. Her eyes went wide as she saw that she was not human, but a monster. Finally as she could muster some words she groaned and slowly said, "W...why a...are you doing this.... to me?". She still did not understood full well that the woman was in fact a alien from another planet. She sighed and looked at the woman afraid of what she might say.

It took her only moments to learn all she needed to know to extract the drug from her body humans were such simple things "so you are away my name is Vexia and you are my prisoner" the human looked blankly at her slowly she leaned over an kissed the girl pressing her lips to the humans so that she would be able to understand her word. "You are my prisoner if you behave this will all be a bad dream" she smiled running her hand over her leg as a fist sized egg slid up the probe to be planted inside the girl.

"now listen i need you're Macca for me friend so to do that i have to sex you up" she watched the girls ass expand as the egg entered her ass the egg would in time dissolve leaving nothing behind. she moved her hand over her stomach as the egg slowly reach the end of its long journey "now this will hurt a lot once the pain reaches you're brain"

Slowly she straddled the girl her underwear left on the floor next to the chair only her black panties and bra were left she was almost ready to sex the girl up. "now i need you to answer a few question be honest" she took out a transparent pad with green letters moving up and down the blue screen the girl looked like she wanted to scream her head off. "fell free no one will her you"

Her eyes went wide as she looked at the girl talking, this was her worst nightmare come true a alien abduction. She tried to move away from her face as she kissed her but it was nearly impossible since she was so restrained. She tried to calm down, her ass feeling very open at the moment and there was nothing she could do to make it feel better. Groaning she looked at the woman and wanted to spit her, to make her mad so she could make a mistake that she could take advantage off.

However all of that thinking went down the drain when she felt something big entering her ass. She screamed out loud as whatever it was moved inside her body. It felt like something was tearing her up inside, her screams became more and more loud as the thing got closer and closer to her brain, the feeling of her being broken in half could be felt all over her body.

She did not even registered when the woman said about asking questions. She started crying, tears flowing down her face as she continued to scream. The pain finally began to be umberable. She could not even think straight with whatever it was inside her body. Her back arched as she screamed and cried out loud.

“Oh come now you are making a scene” the electric shock shot through her body smoke poured out her ears. She leaned down taking a nipple between her lips she pulled as hard as she could without letting go. “A lot more stretch then I would have thought” she repeated the move on the other nipple then moved back to the first and repeated the test many times till she could see her teeth marks on her chest.

The girl lay there shaking with pain it was a lovely sight to see “Now if you answer the next question I wont put anything in youre other holes” it was clear the girl did not have enough drugs to be all there with the pain. “Ok first how much pain are you in” she asked as she ran her hands over her body checking for any injuries ro deformities. She had so many more tests to run before she got anywhere near sex.

“Second have you ever had sex with a male female of you’re species or any other species” she slid her crotch over her stomach towards the girls mouth. She wanted her to eat her out it was so long since she had a good cunnling. The girl began to trash again as the probe replaced part of her brain phase shifting to do so. She then sat on the girls nose moving her hips slowly she worked her underwear to the side. “Now answer me or you get another shock”

She screamed out loud as the electric shock went through her body. Her back arched as the electricity went through her body ripping her apart in her mind. After it was all over she was simply too much stressed out, her heart was moving so fast she could feel it as she was laying on the table. She then felt a set of lips on her nipples and then the stretching of her nipples. She cried out as her nipples were stretched until they could not keep going. She was sobbing and screaming still as the pain was too much for her to resist.

She could not even hear the alien speaking but she answered anyways without knowing, "Arrgg please... it hurts too much..... please stop..... I think I am going to die if... you keep going..... arrggg". Her body was smooth and clean, it was obvious she took very good care of her skin and body. Because of the stuff she chosen to wear sometimes guaranteed she won't have any males with her on the bed, or even females on that matter. As the pain began to lower down she was panting and sobbing, trying her best to calm down.

As the woman asked another question she felt a shift on the weight of the table. Soon she saw the woman sitting on top of her. As the girl sat on top of her she could feel herself being out of breath. She could not answer the question because of the woman's slit on top of her mouth. The pain coming back she began screaming again as her mouth opened and the woman's slit entered her mouth. She screamed and screamed wich were being muffed by the woman's body.

(no need to match this post also lol this may be the part were you run screaming)

She smiled the girl wanted to fight back but like all lower life forms she was weak unable to control her reactions to pain "A pity but i did not hear that" after a few minutes she came all over her face. The probuator began to slide into the well used cunt, mouth and ass of the human. The metal of the ass and mouth began to heat up while the pipe in the cunt became very cold. "Now I must learn how much fluid you can hold" the pipes began to force hot and cold fluid into her body extending her abdomen as her cunt stomach and intestines were filled with a thick syrupy fluid. The tanks slowly emptied until the human could not take another ounce. It was a shame another gallon and the human would have taken every ounce of fluid.

Slowly several arms grabbed the human flipping her over forcing the alien scientist criminal to jump off. Slowly the arms began to pull twist the human to the breaking point further humiliating her. On took an arm another a leg and ltried to twist each into a pretzel with little success. “damn and it was my hope to bring you as carry on luggage” she joked. Then the four arms began to pull managing to stretch the legs beyond a full split. The other four arms pulled her arms behind her back past each other and to the opposite sides. “so close I almost got her ankles to her ears”

Slowly she reached out the woman’s arms and legs behind her fingers sliding over the metal tube in her cunt ass and mouth. “I hope I did not break you: done she had the machine arms return her to the table and release her. The retentive field healed all cuts burns frost damage or breaks. “Now tell me what do you want to do to me” She considered cutting of some choice pieces more then a few aliens considered humans to be good eating. The arms and leg hands or feet would be easy to cook an re-grow on a human body. “you look so tasty my pet I could eat you all up” she laughed as the quivering girl lay there.

Digging into the girls bag she pulled out a camera and began to take pictures of her abused and battered body. “you look so good pose for me” she taunted as she moved legs and arms to get a better shot. The flash was brilliant lighting every crevice and hole so well. The tubes had pulled out leaving her bloated she wondered if anyone would believe it was her. “Now how do I deflate you” she stuck out her tongue she could push on her stomach but ich. She put down the camera and sat next to the battered girl now how would she get the fluid out of her. Slowly she poked the bloated stomach she looked pregnant with her belly so big.

Placing her head on the stomach she kissed the swollen flesh “Tell me what should we name it” she smiled she could give her puppies clone a copy of the girl or herself she could put anything in that belly for real. “Would you like a clone, or a dragon” she teased working her finger into her cunt.

She gasped as soon as the alien began cumming in her mouth, her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she was forced to drink all of the girls juices wich tastes not that good. As soon as the girl moved out of the way she thought she could take a breather but before she knew it three tube like things entered all of her holes. The tubes lead to someplace outside the room and she did not knew what would come out of there. Her eyes went wide as her mouth and holes began to fill with some sort of strange liquid. She had no choice but to swallow everything that entered her mouth if not she would choke. She screamed out behind the gag of the tube and tears flowed down her eyes, she was never in so much pain. Her eyes showed how much pain she was in, it was terrible.

As she was trying to relax and think of a way out arms came out of nowhere and turned her to her belly. She screamed out from behind the tube as the arms started to twist and turn her arms and legs into very bad ways. She was giving up and she was thinking that she would not come out of this alive, or at least not in one peace. As the screams continued she groaned and arched her back as her legs were split apart harshly and her arms were pulled into a very painful position. Feeling she was going to faint she began to try and stay concious knowing she would need all the energy to survive whatever else the alien had planned.

As she was placed back down on the table and released her energy was gone. She could feel the tubes sliding out of her body but she did not cared right now she was in no position to talk or do anything about her body. Still with tears flowing down her cheek she looked at the alien but stayed quiet, she had no idea what to answer since she knew the woman was so much stronger than she was and at the moment she did not had the energy to do anything to the woman. As she heard the woman talking about eating her up it all became painfully clear, she would not get out of here.

When the woman pulled out to look at her bag and find her phone she did not cared. She let the woman take pictures of her in embarrassing positions. She was feeling the pressure on her stomach, she wanted to go to the bathroom so bad that she did not think she could hold on. Being filled like that made her feel her body to be very heavy, even her arms were painfully heavy and she could not do anything to lift them. “C….Can I go to the bathroom? I…. I cannot hold on please……”. She groaned and moaned not really knowing what else to do, it was either going to the bathroom or empty herself there.

She groaned looking at the alien and spitting in her face, if she was going to die she wanted to go already and die. The pressure on her stomach became so great she was sweating and groaning not really wanting to go through the humiliating thing of emptying herself there. She groaned and grabbed the seat trying her best to hold in whatever it was that she forced inside her.

“You can go here if you want to go at all then I can hose you down like the animal you are” the flood of material from her body quickly clogged her only drain she wished now that she had not been wearing open toed shoes. The material gathered around her feet like everything about humans it smelled something fierce. “Perhaps I should make you eat this it would suit you right for not being cleaner, or eat mine” she teased as an animal she did not care what she did to the human so long as it lived.

Ding the bell went off quickly she removed the capsule of Macca replacing it with an empty on ready for more energy. “What should I do to you, a tongue bath I would like a tongue bath and you have been laying around long enough” popping a pill into her mouth she made the girl chew the pill restoring enough energy to continue. “Perhaps if you do well enough I will let you rest” she was running out of ideas she decided that perhaps waiting to the next day would be best. While she slept she could mine her dreams for her fear hopes and dreams perhaps slip into a new body to further torment her.

(sorry its so short lol need new ideas)

Her eyes went wide as the alien told her to go there. She could not do such a thing, yet again she did not had any other choice since she had no control over her body right now. As she tried to hold on the best she could at the end whatever was inside of her beat her and she began to go right there on the floor below her. She calmed down quite a lot after her stomach had gone down and back to the size it was. As she panted she was surprised by the pill being forced in her mouth. She groaned not really knowing what was going to happen but she knew one thing, she was not giving the woman a tongue bath.

She shook her head and groaned as she found herself able to move her body once again, “I will not do such a thing, kill me if you want to but I won’t degrade myself to give you a tongue bath”. She looked around and saw the door to the entrance open. Smiling she dashed to the door hoping she could make it out of the house in time to run to the forest and out of there. Or maybe find something she could kill the alien with.

She pressed a few buttons the house grew in size to become a maze filled with many horrors “You know I can find you any time I want” she taunted through the intercoms system of the ship a chase might be fun. She released a few gorga monster made by slapping together animals from all over the universe. One of them the gelitian was little more then a stomach that looked like a giant blob of green jellow.

“You should know that you can not escape you are not even on you’re planet anymore” She smiled watching the gelitian emerge from a water pipe the creature landed on the girl enveloping her inside of it. Harder white bone material from its last meal formed itself into a cock and slammed into her ass. The slime around her began to slowly eat her skin and hair creating smoldering black ash inside the monster.

The creature formed another two cocks undulating it began to fuck an eat the girl at the same time “Come now we know you want to live” then the creature shrieked smashing itself against the wall the damn cleaner was reacting with its flesh. She watched as it began to slowly fall apart and cursed her self for not thinking of that sooner. “Damn you lucky girl that was my favorite” she threw the controller down smashing it to pieces at least the second mascca vessel was already half filled.

As she exit the room she found herself in a huge maze, "What the fuck....". She looked around and the mace had steel walls that trapped her inside, she felt herself like a rat in a maze. Taking a deep breath she looked back and it was more maze. She groaned and took a deep breath starting to walk inside the maze. Thinking that maybe if she found the way out she could get out of the place where she was and maybe the alien would forgive her and give her back her life. Smiling she sighed and nodded her mind going through some way to get out of this maze.

As she began walking she heard the growls of monsters all around her, "Shit....". She was now truly afraid, she began to run in whatever direction she found but it was not long before she felt something heavy fall on top of her and she was inside something sticky, she was inside a monster. She was about to scream when she noticed if she did whatever the monster was made into would go inside her mouth. Her eyes went wide as she felt something being pushed in both of her holes. Her muffled cries became more and more loud as the monster seemed to fuck her ass and pussy without mercy.

It was then when she noticed it, the pain of whatever the monster what made of eating away at her skin. She began to cry out and finally she had given up hope, her spirit was broken as she just hanged in there letting whatever it was fuck her ass and pussy out like crazy. When the creature blew up she was sent to a wall and fell unconscious on the floor. Her body hitting the floor as her hair disappeared and her skin was apparently with a lot of marks and bruises.

The next creature to find her were a nest of slithers creature that like to hide in dark warm and wet places. “Come now you know you cant get away just submit and it can all be over” She watched a slither lick up and down one of her holes it was soon joined by a second a third then a whole nest of slithers. “Now just say mistress please use me anyway that you can” she asked as the slither began to slide inside of her.

“Look I know you want this to end and the sooner you submit the sooner it can” another slither followed the first. If not for the probe controlling all the probes in her body she would have long ago passed out or been killed. she smiled watching one of the foot long snakes vanish into her body. She could only imagine the pain the creatures would move through her body without casing more damage then the bots could handle.

She smiled one that went in her ass came out her mouth thanks to the enema she was so clean that blue snake looked blue. “You know I can keep this up all day” she could see te snakes moving under her flesh. She found her self so excited that she began to play with her self as always everything was being recorded. “So will you obey me” she demanded as another snake who cane in her cut came out her ear.

She groaned as she felt something surround her and enter her pussy. She tried to move it away but soon as inside of her body, "ahhhhhh". She groaned as she felt whatever it was moving inside her body and soon she began to gag as the creature came out of her mouth falling to the floor. Another one pushed through her ass and she began to scream again, she could not begin to imagine what else would be done to her.

As she was tortured by the snakes she heard the question, she was no longer human but a puppet to this alien. She had no choice but to submit although in her mind she still thought there must be a way out. With all her might she answered, "Yes.... I... I submit to you mistress". Before screaming as another snake went up her ass.

She knelt on the floor trying her best not to scream and she looked down, "P... please make it stop... I will do anything you wish... I will not try to run away again... please make it stop". Her tears were now flowing through her cheek as she fell down again at the pain through her body.

As she appeared before the girl the snakes vanished her body was that of the teacher with a few minor changes. “Good I want to humiliate you” slowly she attached a collar to her neck it was almost time for school. She smiled as she stroked the girls back and front making sure she would be ready for class.

“Now listen you are now my pet if you do not obey me I will have to punish you again” taking a rolled up paper she slapped the girl on the ass. The collar around her neck red pinky it was a good name for a dog. She would not take her to the earth school but an alien school were all kinds of races attended.

She then held up a milk bone a smile on her face she would have to first ship break the dog a little before school. “Now I want you to roll over and beg like a human dog” she petted the girl on the head then waited for her to obey. She loved the idea of having a pet her father never let her have one.

Back
Top Bottom