Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When the two top students meet (Juniper and I)

Lena looked up, her eyes turning to slits.

"Okay." She said slowly. "I can't just give up sex..." She stopped, but restarted again, hoping the woman was as helpful as she seemed, and that Lena could trust her. "It's just...I have my needs...and...apparently...I have a fear of commitment." She said in a small voice. "I just, can't handle staying with the same guy, they're so horrible! Being with them doesn't feel right, I know that much, but it relieves my tensions more than my hand..." She looked down. "Sorry, you probably don't want me to dish this all to you. You probably have far more problems to deal with." Lena cocked an eyebrow towards the living room, watching Theresa's hand run across the page, and Alex's mouth open ever so slightly to correct her fery few mistakes.

Lena couldn't help but suppress a laugh, despite the serious conversation she had gotten into.

Allie shrugged, "We all have our needs. But if you are thinking of boys in that way...perhaps you were not meant to be with them." she offered as she turned to take the sandwich out to Theresa before her phone went off. Sighing quietly, she walked into the living room, "Alex. We need to get going." she said seriously as she set the sandwich down next to Theresa, "We'll keep in touch. Just do not do anything stupid." she warned as she turned to head towards the door, "Lena. Just think about what I said. I do not want to be visiting you and asking you questions about a rapist." she added as she left the house.

Alex sighed and silently moved the high school girl before he got up, nodding a good bye, he quickly followed Allie, leaving the two high school girls alone.

Theresa sighed as she closed the book she had on her lap, "Now you know." she murmured as she looked down. "I was carefree before it happened. I took school lightly and always put friends above anything else. Then...once that happened, I closed myself in, my friends started ignoring me and the only thing I had left was my school work." she explained, "Please...do not tell anyone about what you learned." she murmured.

Lena's eyes widened as Allie left. Not meant to be with guys, what does that mean--oh. Oh. OH. No way, she couldn't be...she shivered slightly, she couldn't be gay...But then again, a woman's skin was so soft...usually...and their long hair was so pretty...usually. She went on like this for a few minutes, being sure to add usually to the end. She was straight. That's all. Or maybe bisexual.

"Oh, jeez." Not here, she thought, thinking about her sexuality her, was quite awkward. Lena went to sit beside Theresa, feeling a little less awkward as she added some of her life story to the day. Lena's eyes widened again.

"Okay..." She said in reply to the other girl's last sentence. Lena stood, hitching her backpack over her shoulder. "I have to..." But the words died on her lips. "Theresa? Can I trust you with something? I need to talk to someone..."

Hearing the request, the girl looked up, "Of course. How could I refuse when I dragged you here to help me handle those two." she offered as she shifted and motioned towards the empty spot on the couch that Lena was just in. "I cannot guarantee if any advice I give will be decent. But come and talk. I will not say anything to anyone. I've managed to keep my secret." she offered as she took the untouched sandwich and held it out to Lena.

"Let me ask you, did Allie talk to you about your usual 'after school activities'?" she asked as she raised an eyebrow slightly. She knew the kind of person that the detective was and she knew that the woman rarely interfered with another person's life, unless it dealt with her line of work. Perhaps that was what Lena wanted to talk about, her love life.

"Er, yeah..." Lena, said, groaning. "She went all ape-shit, and...she's worried about my needs. She doesn't want me to get raped, and stuff. But yeah, I don't wanna talk about that...It's something else, something else that Allie was talking to me about..." She sighed.

"She was telling me, after I mention...something...that I might not be meant to be with guys, and well, that made me start thinking about it...and what if she's right? What if I'm not attracted to guys, what if I just use them to help my cravings? Maybe that's why I can never commit?!" Lena was getting close to hysterics, and she needed comfort.

Theresa looked up before she stood up. Walking over to Lena, she wrapped her arms around the girl and pulled her into a hug. So even then, Allie was trying to play matchmaker. With a small smile, Theresa giggled before she pressed her forehead against Lena's. "Maybe you're not meant to be with boys. Or at least you're not meant to date them." she offered before she did something that no one would expect. Silently, she leaned in and gently pressed her lips against Lena's in a soft kiss. This would be the test. If the girl liked it, then she was probably bi, if she pushed the tutor away, then she just had commitment issues.

Lena's eyes widened dramatically, and she let out a thin squeak. Quickly, she pushed her lips away, just a fraction of an inch, but not so much that her lips weren't still on her tutor's.

"What...?" Lena moaned, shutting her eyes, and losing her frigid composure. Theresa's lips were so soft...so much unlike a guy's, they were fuller, and her breath didn't taste as weird...She...she liked it. Lena melted into the kiss, a bit of a smile gracing her squished lips. Lena opened her mouth a bit, the tip of her tongue pushing out and trailing along Theresa's bottom lip. She usually had much experience with this kind of thing, but now Lena felt like she was fourteen again, and stumbled along the kiss. Lena placed her hand gingerly on her tutor's cheek, caressing it. And then she felt herself fall onto the couch, Theresa tumbling down with her. This was more comfortable.

After she felt the tongue on her lower lip, Theresa was going to pull back. But before she could think of doing so, she was tumbling down onto the couch, on top of Lena. Slowly, she raised her head and looked down at the girl under her, "You have your answer." she murmured softly as she giggled softly before she kissed Lena's cheek. Slowly, she pulled herself away and stood up before she looked down, "I...can't." she whispered, her voice barely leaving her mouth.

Theresa turned and crossed her arms across her chest, fear could be seen in her eyes as she stood there. "It can't happen again." she murmured weakly.

Lena groaned as the other girl pulled away, turning. Sure, she felt horrible, but some part of her--okay, so that part was as huge as an elephant--was quite selfish, and wanted to continue. She had just figured out why she hated guys in the way she did, and she wanted to experiment further. The kiss on her cheek tided her over for a few minutes, though, but the warm feeling in her abdomen was excruciating. Theresa spoke a few words, whispering so softly, Lena had to lean a bit to hear. Lena shut her eyes: right, this girl was a rape victim, she probably can't even touch herself without the horrible memories. Sure, Lena was quite stupid, but she could piece things together at the drop of a hat.

"Right," Lena said softly, standing up, and wrapping her arms around the tutor in a friendly way. "Sorry...and thank you. You have my number...and stuff." She slipped the bag over her shoulder and fled from the scene, out the extremely ornate front door.

Theresa was frozen, and it seemed like Lena's words did not even reach her ears. Slowly, the girl moved through the house, and headed up the stairs to her bedroom. She walked in and went over to her bed and curled up tightly under the covers as memories from that night ran through her head. The girl's eyes closed as tears ran down her face and as quiet whimpers left her lips. She knew it was going to happen, it always did after she kissed someone, but she did not know why she would sacrifice her sanity for Lena, who was the one of the top whorish students at school.

Mindlessly, Theresa pulled out her phone and scrolled down to Lena without realizing it, she called the girl as she stayed curled up. She could not be alone and Lena was the only one who would know why she was like this. And she never knew, maybe the girl could get her over this fear she had.

Of course, it came. She hadn't expected it to be Theresa, but at the same time, she did. Her first guess, was a guy, and she couldn't handle one at this moment. She had slipped her hand in her pants and went with that rather. That's besides the point: the phone rang. And it was Lena's tutor. After many moments of hesitation, Lena clicked the answer button on her iPhone's touch screen.

"H-hello?" she answered, cursing her incompetence. "Theresa?" She asked as the smarter of the two remained silent. "Are you okay?"

Theresa honestly did not expect Lena to answer. But when she head the girl's voice, she seemed to relax, but only slightly. "Lena...Allie was right. I can't get him out of my head. But I do not know why." the soft and fear filled voice of Theresa responded, "P...please, come back." she pleaded as she pulled the blankets closer to her. "I cannot be alone." she added.

Theresa's voice on the other end made Lena's heart wrench. She frowned, oh, god, what was wrong with her? Not only did the tone of her voice make her sad, it also turned Lena on. She mentally cursed herself. What was wrong with her?! She was horny, that's it, and she knew that if she went over there, then she would try something, and she felt so bad for her...but Theresa wanted her to go back.

"Your parents aren't there?" She asked cautiously...she said she was alone. Lena didn't wait for an answer as she padded across the house. Her mother was home, sitting in the living room, doing something, reading, she supposed. How boring. Lena held the phone away from her face. "I'll be back...later, maybe tomorrow, I'm going to...to a friends house." That was never her excuse, since she had no friends she could speak of so lightly, and she knew Theresa was nothing of a friend, but some part of her could hope.

"Theresa?" She called to the other end. "I'll be over in a few minutes." Lena stuck her keys into the car and went on her way.

"N...no one is here." she murmured quietly as she pulled the covers over her head as Lena said good bye to her mother. When she heard that the other would be over in a few minutes, she slowly closed her phone and curled up even tighter.

The man's sneering face was all she saw as he walked closer to her, pushing her back against a wall of a building. The details were not as sharp as the first few times it happened, but she still remembered the feeling of when he hit her, pinned her down and finally started to rape her.

Lena guessed that Theresa wasn't going to answer the door; she seemed too meek. When she arrived at the front of the house, she tried opening the door, failing miserably, guessing: Of course she would lock it, now nobody can come in to rape her. It seemed bitter but true. So, Lena did the most cliche thing that her prep mind could think of: She found the side of the house near the single window that was lit, and climbed. How she did it successfully, she had no clue, all she knew was that there was an element of their rich stature: a rose vine. That rose vine made it easy to climb, for Lena barely weighed 120, and had enough strength to last.

When she made it up, Lena gently rapped on the window. "Let me in! Theresa...!"

Back
Top Bottom