Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I only wanted a place to stay...[Duchy&Jugger82]

Made a muffled sound and closed her eyes. She had no idea what to do at this point so she moved her lips a bit and he tonuge lightly against it but didn't know she was supposed to move her head.

Misato grew bored of this and became annoyed. "Fucking time!" He said to her as he shoved his cock into her more. He began to thrust in and out of her mouth as if he would be fucking her pussy. After a while, he began to sweat and his cock began to give off a sweaty scent that would woft into her nose.

Whimpered and choked lightly but that soon went away when he pulled back but the feeling was soo back when he shoved it back in. This was uncomfortable as well as weierd and new and his musk was going in her nose and arousing her more. She couldn't help it when she started to moan a little and move her head lightly.

Misato smirked seeing how she became aroused now because of his stench. Because he was an incubi, his sweat's aroma was considered a type of smell to make women hornier upon smelling. He began to push into her faster and faster as he neared the point of cumming. "Tell me, struggle your right arm if you want me to cum on your face....struggle your left arm if you want me to cum in your mouth, or struggle both arms if you want me to just change positions."

Breathed lightly and closed her eyes while he fucked her mouth without mercy. Tangling her fingers around the bed sheets she thought about which would be the best way so she wiggles her left arm.

"Oh you dirty dirty little pussycat..." He said noticing her arm. He gripped her head and began to thrust into her faster and faster until his cum began to flow out and go into her mouth, though he still didn't stop as he continued to face fuck her.

Back
Top Bottom