Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What do you think of television currently?

What do you guys and gals think of the christmas episodes that alot of shows are doing. Warehouse 13 and Eureka really captured the magic of this comming holiday in their own ways. So far Eureka was the best to me as they played it making you wonder if santa is real or not.

I personally think television is going down hill since I don't watch it alot like I used to.

There are a few fun things out there. However, most things I see on television anymore is just ridiculous. Ranging from Jersey Shore to Regular Show, a lot of what I see is trying so hard, but I can't help but feel stupid when I look at it. I miss some things that went off air in the past couple years; namely Scrubs and 24, and there are a couple things that still interest me, but I can't stand most of it myself.

I couldn't agree with you more, reality TV should be banned! The worst thing about TV is when they make something good, more often than not they cancel it. It seems the viewing public are morons that enjoy the bland unoriginal television, never giving the real creative and interesting shows a chance.

I HATE the current TV! It has some nice things... both intellectual and entertaining but most of it is just a lot of senseless things that seem to be there just to occupy space. :/ Like those reality shows or those idol shows that are getting annoying by now.

Minatei said:
I HATE the current TV! It has some nice things... both intellectual and entertaining but most of it is just a lot of senseless things that seem to be there just to occupy space. :/ Like those reality shows or those idol shows that are getting annoying by now.

They make those shows because of two reasons they are cheap to make and they get huge ratings.there's no attempt to make quality because it costs more money and the average TV viewer is an idiot, obviously none of you Here!

bloodyawfulpoet said:
Minatei said:

They make those shows because of two reasons they are cheap to make and they get huge ratings.there's no attempt to make quality because it costs more money and the average TV viewer is an idiot, obviously none of you Here!

XD Maybe you are right. There is something people like about seeing half-naked teens on the TV dancing around and saying it's just "music". Sigh... people.

Minatei said:
bloodyawfulpoet said:
Minatei said:

XD Maybe you are right. There is something people like about seeing half-naked teens on the TV dancing around and saying it's just "music". Sigh... people.

yeah, unfortunately TV and Hollywood movies are all about achieving the highest common denominators so that the most people watch it. I suppose it's just part of our disposable culture that you watch something once and forget about it.

At least you get the best part. Haha. Over here there's even triangle loves that include some sort of pedophile thing because one of them is barely on her teens. There is even indirect groping... but of course no one cares. I won't even say more because it's not worth mentioning.

Minatei said:
At least you get the best part. Haha. Over here there's even triangle loves that include some sort of pedophile thing because one of them is barely on her teens. There is even indirect groping... but of course no one cares. I won't even say more because it's not worth mentioning.

really? What country are you in?

It's not worth mentioning really. XD I rather not be ashamed of our TV more than I already am.

Yes believe me... At least the horror and action drama series they pass from time to time are nice.

well the way I see it is every country makes its fair share of god-awful TV, not that I've seen much TV from out of English speaking countries, but gems are always few and far between.

Back
Top Bottom