Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Stroll (Damian)

She fought against him knowing that once she was tied she would be his to play with as he saw fit. Her nails dug at him while her legs thrashed wildly. "Please let me go.....please," she screamed to him. Her light chocolate eyes wet with tears of fear and regret.

Damian then said "If you behave you will be okay" then he started to pull down her shorts and underwear

She didn't know what to do, she was in a lose, lose situation. If she fought him than it was most likely that she would be hurt and suffer in his wake. However, if she was good she still had to endure his rape of her body. Looking into his eyes she tried to plead with the man one last time. "Is there nothing that you want that could buy my freedom?"

Damian looked at her and said "Surrender your body to me , then your free to go." then damian started to lick her pussy

Her eyes watered with shame at the option, knowing that he wouldn't take anymore. Her eyes went wide at the feel of his tongue on her lower lips, her body arching immediately to the touch before she forced herself back down. She didn't want him to have her but she had no choices or abilities to stop him. Closing her eyes she held them tight trying not to picture that it was him down there.

Damian then moved away from her and undressed , he then showed her his erect cock bringing to her mouth once more "I wont put it in your mouth but i want you to lick it ." he then brought it closer to her mouth

She frowned a little at the sight of the erection he had, her mind immediately finding it revolting. But she really had no other choice but to do what he wanted her to. Moving her head as best she could she ran her tongue the length of his cock, the taste running along her taste buds making her grimace a little.

Damian then moaned "I'm going to put it in your mouth , if you bite me your dead." then he forced his cock into her mouth

She wanted so badly to cry but she knew that the result would be her choking more than she already was. His cock moving in her mouth forcing her to wrap her lips to try and halt his quick penetrations.

Damian cock felt nice and warm , he quickly pulled her by her hair and forced her head deep making her choke on his cock

Jen closed her eyes tightly, her throat tightening around him in rejection to his cock. She felt her breathing becoming labored as her head bobbed back and forth. Her lips gripping him in attempts to help force his cock to slow. Her tongue lazy on his cock while she tried to keep from choking.

Damian then pulled out of her mouth , then he started prodding at her pussy "So your a virgin ehh?" he then smirked at her waiting her response

She looked at him with a frown on her face she had only ever gotten a man to lick her and nothing more. She was to nervous to do anything else with the one she wasn't going to spend her life with. Looking to him she didn't speak but her eyes told all they needed to in that moment

Damian then said "Well sorry but im going to have you anyway." he then slowly prodded her and tried to go in her pussy , but couldn't cause it was too tight . He then pushed harder and got it to fit in , then he started rocking back and forth

She screamed at his entrance of her, the hymen breaking causing her to curl her hands into tight fist at the pain. Her teeth biting at her lip while he moved in her leaving her no time to adjust to his size. "Please...wait..please,"

Damian then stopped rocking "Fine il give you some time to get used to it being inside." he then noticed some blood trickling onto the bed

Swallowing she nodded to him her body shaking while she tried to adjust to the man above her. Her walls gripping tightly to him, working him before relaxing around his member. "Thank you," she cried out her heart wanting to be free but glad that this man had some compassion.

She only nodded to him her body wanting the feel of his hips moving even if her mind hated it. Her mouth holding back a moan that she didn't want to admit from his slow thrust into her.

She felt his body pick up and her heart sank as she was used for his pleasure. She doubted that she would finish but knew that she would be released from this hellish place soon. Looking to him for only a moment she shut her eyes hurriedly while he moved. Small jolts coming from here and there, while she bit her lip.

Damian the gave a final push realsing his sperm into her womb he then panted and said "You where so good and earned your freedom." he then pulled his cock out and put on some pants

She curled up on herself her body shaking from him using her while she tried to fight her tears. Her eyes casting on her clothes heading towards them shakily while she stumbled to place them back on her body.

Back
Top Bottom