Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Lines (ChuckelesX Akatala)

She chuckled softly, "I was out foraging for herbs and other wild things of use. I do not often have much to worry about save wild critters. That which does attack me either goes down with one of my arrows or by my harvesting dagger."

Once he was done with the broth she took the bowls to the kitchen area to sit in a small tub of water to soak. Then she returned to pull her small harp into her lap. "I haven't had an apprentice in many years and the rest of the village is too busy with its other crafts. Each person here carries their own weight or interns. We have a warrior guild that helps with defense, but most of us are taught the basics of archery and melee combat as youths so that we are prepared for trouble when it comes knocking. If we are bested still, then that is our fate." She shrugged as if life were that simple.

He nods softly as he coughs laying back on the bed slowly. "It seems as through you are well prepared." He closes his eyes as he tries to relax feeling abit of pain. "Ive been a soldier since I turned 10. My people are believe war is a way to weed out those to weak to produce the next generation." He gives her a soft pain filled smile. "I guess I was lucky that I got out of there then." He tries to laugh but cuts it short as he begins coughing softly. "You look like an angel when the sun hits your hair like that healer."

She frowned as he voiced the sentiment he was raised by. "People who only know of war lack the courage to stay still and merely observe for once in their lives. One can learn much by simply watching another rather than hacking at them with swords and shooting them full of arrows. One can also stay alive longer."

She blinked at his other comment and flushed, "One tends to see things with a fever like yours. You should rest, let your body heal a bit before trying to be boastful. I worry about having to use any stronger magic than I've already put your body through just to stop the bleeding."

She strummed lightly at her harp, quirked a brow, the grabbed a key off the fireplace mantle to adjust a few of the string tuning screws. She plucked at various cords until she was happy, not that it sounded all that different in the end when she put the tuning key away. She sat back down next to the pallet and plucked out a simple tune that seemed to be more idle movement than any sort of seriously thought-out melody. It sounded a bit like rain drops on a spider's web might sound to a gnome listening to the gentle trickle, natural despite the simplicity.

Gaisse laughs softly shaking his head as he lays back on the pallet. He stares upwards slowly his mind drifting as he listens to her playing the harp. "My people prepare for war because its all they know. Most of our history that I can remember we have been mercernaries for one lord or another till we decided be our own rulers." His hand holds on to his stomach as he turns towards her.

A soft smile spreads on his face as he watches her play not wanting to break the silence again but wishing to learn more about her. "What of your own people. Are they healers and artist mostly?" He tilts his head studying her face as he ask the question trying to get a read on her and the type of person she seems to be.

"My people? Most are artists of one sort or another. We have always been crafters just as we have always been natural hunters. We have our disputes now and then. Though my village has been at peace for quite some time. I inherited my gift for medicine from my grandmother. My parents are musicians that travel with a band of actors. They taught me to play, but my skill was never quite near theirs with lyric and tune. Instead, I had a sight that was useful to grandmama when trying to discover what was making people ill. Her gift had been more with the plants she grew and found to make the medicine. Since my parents were often on the road traveling, she had plenty of time to teach me what to look for in the forest. Over time, she taught me how to interpret what I see in living things, to understand the shapes and colors and the things those images within each living spirit implies about health and vitality."

She gave a soft shrug as though seeing colors around people and other living things was an ordinary thing. The way she plucked out sounds on her harp seemed to imply that vision wasn't the only sense that was slightly odd in her. Then again, those who tended to get the heavier packages of magic were always a little strange to begin with. They each had their own quirks that came as a price for having such talents. She didn't seem to let her differences bother her in the least, instead putting them to use. Her fingers moved to time notes with the flickering of the light through the trees, pulsing and swaying through the spectrum of strings.

"What will you do now that you walk a path different from that which you set out upon? Have you dreams to realize, or is the future still foggy from your vantage point? What do you really want for yourself?"

Her eyes panned from the trees back to his face, her expression calm and reflective. Gentle, much like the melody she idly played in soft tones on the instrument of carved rosewood and silver string in her lap. Occasionally her eyes would stray following nerves that caused him grief, watching what he could only feel for signs of complications.

Gaisse clears his throat softly as he sits up slightly to watch her movements listening to her words. "Ive heard of people with talents like yours. Most who are found within my peoples culture are sent to live in other places where those talents can be fostered. THough I have heard tales of people hiding there talents because they wish for the glory of battle." He laughs softly again shaking his head as he thinks about it. "Its a waste if you think about it. My people could use healers in battle."

He glances down at her word on his future as he picks up his sword slowly. "My own future is nothing really. I will heal up and report back to my army. I will do as my father and his father before him did. I will march into combat singing to our gods and pray for a glorious death." He lays his head back seeming to be growing tired once more from the talking. "I think Ill rest again for awhile."

She stopped playing to blink at him before setting her harp aside as she rose to sit on the bed side and fuss over how the blankets laid around and over him. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pressed a topic that could lead to such depressing thoughts. I certainly know better. Depression and pity parties are counterproductive. Especially for someone trying to heal from such a grievous wound as yours," she said with a light brush of her hand across his lower abdomen in the span between the binding over his wound and his groin area. Her hands then moved to brush hair out of his face while her eyes held a hint of worry and more than a little guilt an self-reprimand at her conversation tactics.

He smiles as she begins fussing over him almost like a mother hen. He winces slightly feeling her hand brush across his stomach making him swallow softly. His hand moves to grab hers gently lifting it to his mouth. He presses his lips to her palm softly. "You didnt do anything to upset me beautiful maiden. Even I know the smallest activities can tire out a wounded man." He smiles as he looks into her eyes softly kissing her palm once more.

Her cheeks colored ever so slightly, but she disguised it with more words, "Your fever is getting worse. I should fetch more water and make a compress for your head."

She withdrew to grab a bucket and head back out to the stream. She returned a few minutes later to set the bucket near the pallet and dip a fresh rag into it. She rung out the material and folded it. She then gently passed it over his forehead and each cheek, then ran it over his torso, using the cold water to try and cool his overheated skin. She repeated this several times, in a practiced way that spoke of how many fevers she had tended to over the years.

Gaisse smiles at her the words disguising the blush even from him. He nods as he lets her go coughing softly. He glances around the cabin slowly in her brief disappearance to fetch some water. He settles back slightly keeping his hands to his side to keep from disturbing her work. "Youve worked on alot of fevers havent you?"

Gaisse closes his eyes beginning to drift off after her answer. The gentle damping from her rag seems to be lulling him to sleep as he whispers her name in his sleep as he shivers from the fever.

She kept a silent vigil over him through the night. Checking on him often in between bits of napping then morning chores the next day. She often bathed his fevered skin to help cool it. At some point the next morning, she coaxed a new dose of medicine that had been made easier to down with honey and herbs that helped to cover the unpleasantness of the herbs in the medicine. She used the heavily drowsing power of that medicine that was part opium-based pain killer to change his dressings. Still as she continued to stay close by most of the time. Watching for signs of change in his condition. The severity of his wound had her constantly worrying. Eventually exhaustion set in and some point, bringing her to fall asleep herself, kneeling nest to the pallet with her head cushioned on her arms next to his side. She had no idea when she'd passed out nor how long it was that she had managed to sleep. Somehow the heat of the fevered man she had fallen asleep while tending had made her less aware of the room temperature when the fire died. When she did finally wake, it was in an automatic fashion that she restarted the fire. She paid no attention to whatever views she awarded him when she changed out of one dress and into a clean one before returning to his side to resume caressing his skin with the damp rag in equally automatic movements that were still careful to avoid the bandaged areas. The look in her eyes was distant as though she did this without really even being entirely awake. Her hair by this time was an unruly mess of raven locks surrounding her shoulders in a complete disarray. Her dress at least faired a little better having replaced the rumpled one she had worn for far too long.

Gaisse sleeps through most of this his fevered body shivering as he wakes for a few moments here and there. The moments are few and dont last long as he drifts back into unconsciousness. He awakes for one of these moments to see her sleeping with her head on her arms next to the pallet. His fingers lift up weakly as he tries to touch her cheek but his hand falls weakly to his side. The next moment of waking for him comes as he hears a soft rustling of clothing catching only a slightly sight of her form without the dress on. A soft smile on his lips before he to drifts off again. His next moment comes as she is wiping at his skin his eyes opening to take her in fully. His hand comes up abit easier this time as he touches her cheek softly. "Maiden?..." He glances around feeling slightly stronger even though his skin is still burning up. He tries to push himself off the bed. "I need my sword and armor."

She blinked, waking full when he tried to get out of bed. Her eyes growing wide in alarm, she rose to press her palms to his upper chest, "You don't need armor for this fight. Stay in bed, you must'n get up."

She shuddered at the colors she was seeing. The fever was burning too hot. She washed his exposed skin again with the cold damp cloth, avoiding the bandages. Yet then, she abandoned the cloth. His body needed more help to fight this. Her hand wandered to his groin then beneath his loin cloth to stroke his penis, trying to wake it up. "Your sword needs sharpening, sir knight," she said, playing into his delirious words. "Let me sharpen it for you," she said as her thumb carressed the sensitive head, stimulating the nerves. She stroked his shaft coaxing blood flow to make it usable. If his immune system was having trouble fighting it, then she would use the quickest way possible to jolt his vitality into overdrive. He needed this now else he might not survive the night.

She paused to go retrieve a special bottle. She uncorked it an drank a swallow, then tried to coax him to drink a sip as well. The powerful aphrodisiac in the sweet wine would help both of their bodies prepare for what she needed to do. "Sip this medicine. It will help you fight this kind of battle," she said as she attempted to feed it to him.

Gaisse blinks as she presses him back into the bed abit surprised at her strength. "Maiden I must go to my waiting men." He offers her a gentle smile touching her cheek. His eyes slip shut for a moment feeling her patting his skin with the damp cloth. He let's out gentle sigh his eyes opening hearing her speak and feeling her hand on his penis. "Ma..." His words are cut off ad he let's out a groan his penis slowly hardening under her gentle touch. He glances upwards as she places the bottle to his lips taking a drink of it. "What kind of battle do you plan on waging fair maiden."

She corked the bottle and set it aside, then answered as she moved back to his bedside, "I plan to wage war with the infection in your body."

She peeled her dress from her body, letting it hit the floor before moving to straddle his thighs. "Did anyone ever tell you how healthy carnal pleasures can be for one's body?" she asked as she begin a more focused effort of stroking him into a hard-on. She leaned down to lick circles around the tip before inserting the head into her mouth to suckle and screw with her lips while her hands continued to pump his shaft. She bobbed her head slowly, teasing the rim of his mushroom while kneading the tip with her tongue. Her eyes panned up to lock with his to see his expression, what he thought of this elven healer suddenly naked and gifting him with a blowjob.

He lays back on the bed swallowing softly as his eyes take in her now naked form. "I. I don't believe I've ever heard that before maiden." His body slumps back against the bed as he watches her straddle his lap. A soft groan escaped his lips as he feels her sucking softly on the head of his penis. His head comes up looking at her as his fingers move to drift across her cheek. His eyes seem kinda of surprised but with lust building up as his penis hardens further the wine beginning to take it's toll on his body. He whispers her name shivering as his hips buck slightly.

She lets him thrust a few times into her mouth, then pulls back to crawl sensually up his body. She guides his head toward her entrance then rubs it firmly up and down her cleft, teasing her body with his as she grows slick with wanting. Finally she guides him inside her moaning softly as she slides back, taking him slowly deeper by the inch. She lifts her hips slowly, then rocks back again, sliding easier and taking more of him before. Rhi'drae repeats this until she has him driven fully inside to his hilt, conjuring a low groan from her as his tip presses against her deepest point. She then leans forward, bracing herself over his chest as she begins to gently rock back and forth on his shaft, taking care to keep it slow and tender so that she doesn't aggravate his injuries while using her body to stoke his life force into a stronger flame. The tips of her breasts, hardened into deep rosy nubs by arousal as well as the chill of the night air, brush across his chest as she moves with soft moans that grow stronger as the wine turns on her own nerves. Her cheeks color and her eyes glisten with a dark lustful hue.

"Sex makes life. It is a powerful thing that can be used to heal as well as create. Your body generates energy. My body generates energy and will give it to you through the healer's touch. Can you feel it? The burn of the fire of life within you, within the both of us through our joined bodies?" she said barely above a whisper, her voice breaking through groans now and then while her eyes grew brighter with passion, her magic coming to life before him as she rode him.

His fingers brush against her cheek softly as he feels her mouth pull away. He swallows as he watches her move her body upwards slowly. He fidgets almost nervously as a soft groan escapes feeling her rub the head against her cleft. His voice is a soft whisper as he says her name trembling as she begins to push his penis deep into her own body. Another soft groan is heard from him as he touches her hip as he begins riding him. He brings his arm up his hand delicately touching her breast squeezing it. He turns his head watching as she rides him moaning gently.

He squeezes her breast again as he begins to thrust gently into her. "I believe I can feel it. How are you able to do this?" He groans softly as his penis twitches inside her warm body.

She leaned into the hand fondling her breast while reaching out to find his other hand so it could fill with her other breast. Her expression was a mixture of quiet passion, compassion, wisdom, and something faintly wild. She picked up her pace a tiny bit while never fully resting her weight on him. She gave herself like a damselfly, strong of body, delicate of pose, graceful of movement, and colorful in the flush of her skin, the shimmer of her eyes and hair.

"My secret? It is not really a secret at all. Any person could do this if they only realized they could. My body is telling yours how to fight off the infection in the simplest, most effective language there is," she told him. She demonstrated the point by leaning down to gently kiss him, her tongue skimming his lips for an entry point. Stripped down, sex had always been about survival and bringing oneself to feel better than before. Most just never thought to apply that to medicine where sometimes the immune system just needs an extra boost, and without fancy medicines, this was an easy way to deliver that jolt. For Rhi'drae, who lived by herself for so long, times like these were the only times she got laid so she had plenty of energy to spare and it hit two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Her hair tumbled about her shoulders in waves of ebony awash in firelight from the hearth. Her hips moved faster as she got lost in the act of giving herself to the wounded solider. She could feel the beginning of a beautiful tension building as her body buzzed with building friction... tingling electricity. Her kisses became loser, more sensual, caressing. Never demanding.

Gaisse smiles faintly as he has his other hand brought up and placed over her breast. He gives it a gentle squeeze dropping it just slightly to let his thumb brush against the nipple softly. His eyes scan over her body swallowing heavily at the beauty he sees before him. His thumb brushes over her nipple softly once more.

He listens to her words swallowing heavily once more as he closes his eyes. He lets out a soft sigh as he returns the kiss she gives him. After a few moments of the kiss he parts his lips slowly accepting her tongue into his mouth. His hand leaves her breast trailing to her side and moving to caress her skin softly. His own hips buck slightly as he enjoys the motions of their bodies coming together.

His fingers move up to touch her cheek softly as her hair falls around her shoulders. He deepens the kiss as his fingers find her shoulder brushing against them. He returns the kiss whispering her name as he feels his own body tingling softly.

Her moans flowed freely when the callused pads of his thumbs brushed over her hardened rosy nipples, sending little jolts of lightning licking through her. She leaned into the second pass of his thumb, making the press of his rasping thumb firmer so that the nipple was forced into the soft flesh of her ample breast. Her moan came louder from this, her voice husky as she murmured, "Oh yes."

Then she kissed him deeper, sliding her silky lips across his as her tongue danced with his. She suckled lightly at his upper lip then teased it with a soft nibble from her white teeth. Then her tongue returned to play another round with his as her hips swiveled more and she applied a little more pressure and speed to the way she impaled herself on his rigid shaft over and over. She could feel that tingle too as friction built between them, driving them closer toward that peak of bliss. She was breathless as she let her warm wet sheath squeeze his member, massaging it, begging it to pulse harder.

He smiles hearing her moan as his thumb is pressed harder into her rosy nipple. He brings his other hand around to her other breast giving it the same attention as the other. His calluses thumb scraping over her nipple smiling softly as he gives her body the attention it seems to be burning with.

His hips buck up to meet hers softly as he returns the kiss. One hand leaving her breast to entwine in her dark hair holding the kiss. He groans as he feels her sucking on his upper lip whispering her name softly. "You at wonderful." He let's out a contented sigh as he feels her sheathe squeezing his arousal as he growls softly. His fingers entwine further in her hair pulling her down for another passionate kiss n

Back
Top Bottom