Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Healing Scars (Ryan&Jocelyn)

hair-color-ideas-blonde-hair2.jpg

Drucilla Marie Hernandez
Height: 5'2"
weight: 98 lbs
http://hairstyleschat.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/hair-color-ideas-blonde-hair2.jpg

There was a screech of tires on asphalt, and the crash of metal against a tree. So late at night, with no one around but the trees there was no one to know until later that the old jeep had hit a patch of black ice and gone skidding off the road, doing flips as it went. No one would know until a lot later that the driver, the twenty year old aspiring singer that was driving hadn't been wearing a seatbelt, and that she hadn't been lucky enough to be thrown from the car, instead she'd gotten stuck on one of the top pipes and been dragged across the road, and the grass as the car had turned over and over and then slid.

The young woman that walked away from the accident didn't know that she had been involved, she was in a state of confusion, and shock, from the whole thing, as she walked through the woods to the first building she found, a cabin. Without thought on any of it, the woman simply walked into the house and fell forward on the floor, badly injured.

Travis Stewart
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic

Travis Stewart was a self-made millionaire. Do to some great investments and he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He build a cabin in the woods with all the amenities, full electricity, Satellite TV and Internet. He also raised chickens and planted a garden for food. He only went to town once a week to get other food.

That night he was asleep in his bedroom when he heard a noise downstairs he got up and saw a young woman laying on the floor in his living room. "Miss? Miss?" He started to shake her. He turned her over and saw she was all banged up. He carefully picked her up and carried her to the spare bedroom.

The woman didn't raise her head, she was completely out of reality, laying on the man's floor. She didn't feel him picking her up, she didn't feel him carrying her, and she didn't hear him speaking. It was like she was completely out of it.

Travis was unsure what to do. So he decided to take her clothes off to make sure she didn't have any cuts or wounds that needed to be tended to. Soon the young woman was naked and as far as he could tell the woman didn't have any wounds that needed to be tended to. He pulled the covers over her and left. Then he took her clothes to the laundry room and put them in the washing machine.

It took a whole night before the woman woke up, and by then she was very curious about where she was. Even scared. Why was she in a strange bed, without any clothes? Had she had clothes when she went to the bed? Why did her whole body hurt? She had no inclination to get out of the bed.

The next morning Travis was in the kitchen making some breakfast. The young woman's clothes were in the dryer. Soon he heard the dryer finish. He got them out and folded them. He went in the bedroom and saw she was awake. He smiled, "Great you're awake. Your clothes are fresh out of the dryer. They were wet and dirty. Here you go..." He placed the closed on the bed. "If you are hungry I've got some food and coffee in the kitchen."

The woman was nearly terrified to see a man walk into the room when she was naked. She looked at the clothes and offered a smile, reaching a hand out to feel them. These were her clothes? She couldn't remember them.

"Excuse me." She said before he could even turn to leave. "Do I know you?" She asked softly.

Travis turned to leave the room, "Um... No... Um... You sort of just showed up here last night. You were all scraped up, nothing to serious as far as I could tell. But you did seem kind of out of it... I put you in the bed to get you warm. I hope you don't mind me taking your clothes off. I promise I didn't do anything to you. Let me ask you a couple of questions though, What is your name and What year is it?"

The woman frowned. She'd been hurt? Well that made sense, she was so sore when she woke up. Her head hurt so much. "My name?" She asked, blinking. "Well, it's..." She tried thinking about what her name was. "It's..." She felt her lip tremble. "I don't... How don't I know?" She asked, bringing her hands up to her face. "I don't know... But it's... I don't know what year it is, either." She said, biting her lip.

Travis looked concerned, "Mmm... You know, I'm going to call a doctor friend of my. She lives near by and will tell us what we should do. You just stay in bed and get dressed if you want. If you don't want to wear your clothes I can get you a t-shirt..."

Travis then headed to the phone to call his doctor friend.

The young woman bit her lip as he told her that he was going to call a friend. She quickly grabbed her clothes and then gingerly put them on, all while sitting in the bed. She supposed she couldn't do anything about it, she'd need to see a doctor if she couldn't remember her own name.

Travis talked to his friend and walked back into the room, "She asked me to bring you in to her clinic in town. Do you think you are OK to ride a little ways?"

Travis smiled, "Good..." he helped the young woman out of the bed and out to his car. It was only a ten minute trip to town but the girl looked terified the whole way. Soon they arrived at the doctor's office to find the doctor waiting for them.

"Hello there, I'm Sarah. If you come with me, we'll get you all checked out," Sarah started to take the young woman to the back.

The woman thought that the ride to the doctor was the longest she'd ever hand. She wasn't sure if she wanted to take that drive back to the man's cabin, but she also wasn't sure if he'd want her too.

When they got there, she offered the woman a small smile and let her take her back into the back room to be examined. "Will you be able to make me better?" She asked the older woman.

Sarah smiled at the young woman, "I will ceritynly try. Now, I'm going to run some tests on you to make sure you don't have any internal injuries." She handed the woman a gown, "You are going to have to take your clothes of and put this on."

The woman, who couldn't figure out her name or where she was really, just nodded and took the gown. "Alright." She said shakily as she stood up and started to take her clothes off. With the gown on, she sat back down and look at the woman. "What do I have to do?" She asked her, frowning slightly.

"Well," said Sarah, "First we have to go through the preliminaries. Now, since you don't know your name, Normally we'd have to call you Jane Doe. Is there a name you would like better than that?"

The woman shook her head at that. "I don't like the name Jane." She said, making a face. "I like... Marie." She said, nodding at the name. "I'd prefer Marie to Jane." She told her. "So, what else, now that we have name down. Marie Doe."

Sarah wrote down Marie Doe, "OK, Marie. Let's take care of the preliminaries." Sarah then took Marie's height and weight. Then she also took a sample of blood and had it sent to the lab. "Now, are you in any major pain anywhere on your body?"

Marie made a note and did some more tests. Then he took her to get some x-rays and other scans. Then she took her back to the examination room. "OK, Marie, You can get dressed. It will take a bit of time for all the tests to come back. I'll come over to Travis' place later and give you both the results. But for now just take some ibuprofen and get some rest."

Marie nodded and stood up for her own clothes. "Thank you." The young woman said, pushing her hair back. "I appreciate you trying to help." Then, she began to dress and left to see the man that had saved her and she guessed who would be taking her in.

Sarah smiled, "Your welcome..." She took Marie out to the waiting room to Travis. She explained what was going on and Travis agreed to watch Marie for now. And a short time later, they were back at the cabin, "So... Do you remember anything from your past?"

Back
Top Bottom