Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP for bluerosekissed and myself

He smiles as she finishes undressing him, and kisses her, and asks, as he gently rubs against her virgin slit, "Well, my love, and beautiful wife, how would you like your new husband to take you for your first time?" as he gently begins to play with her breasts, and kissing her softly, saying, "I love you, Arava, you know that, right?" He thinks that she should at least get to give her opinion on hos she wanted him to take her, and to have some control, but taking her words as an invitation to be the one in main control.

She feels his hand slide over her sex the only person to touch that area is her and her doctor. “Well quick slow quick” she teased him rubbing her legs on his side its clear the man talks far to much “And silently unless you’re talking into my sex box” she teased kissing his lips then his nipples. She smiles as she kisses his lips again the man talks to much if the kid is half as bad she may turn it over to a nanny.

He smiles, and kisses her back, slipping his tongue into her mouth, and starting to slide into her virgin sex, stoppingg at her barrier until she nods at him to go on, and he pushes through her barrier, taking her virginity, and hilting his huge cock all the way in her, stopping to let her adjust to him and his size. As he waits, he gently rubs her breasts, continuing to kiss her deeply.

She almost screams only her pride prevents her from filling the small ice dome with the sound of her screaming. “I hope that thing is done growing” arching her back some of his cock slides out letting her get a breath or two. “No wonder why my father hates the north I would to if I felt that inferior” she wondered if the northern girls had bigger chests.

He kisses her, and says, "Arava, my love, you are nothing if not superior to every single Northern woman. You are beautiful, intelligent and confidant. They are not. I am yours, forever." He slowly, and gently begins to thrust in and out of her, slowly speeding up, going harder, faster, and deeper, but alert for any signs of discomfort or pain from his new wife that would tell him that she was at her limit, and he continued playing with her perfect breasts, kissing her lovingly, and sating into her beautiful eyes.

She bit her tongue h was a damn mind reader she though as he continued to fuck to her and talk her to death at the same time. “Yes” she moaned as she thrust back against him as small as he was he seemed to have the power of a bull. She felt his hands mover over her body and knew he was in it for the long haul. On the other hand the longer he lasted the longer it would be before they had a child. “No need to wait for me my dear we do have are duty to think of”

He nods, kissing her and begins to slam into his wife, moaning in pleasure as he played with her beautiful and perfect body, loving how tight ande wet she was, and saying, "I know we will make great parents, Arava." as he continues to validate their marriage, bringing them closer and closer to the fulfilment of one of their duties as a couple, and coming ever closer to making their vows of love permanent.

She placed her hand and legs around his body she knew that otherwise he would fuck her right off the bed. “I know and so will you” she smiled she held on for dear life unable to do any more then that. “Just one rule however much I talk you talk half as much” she could feel him pulse inside her soon round one would be done.

He smiles, kisses her, and says, "OK, but can I ask why, my love?" as he slams into her, feeling both himself and her getting very close, moaning as her pussy walls began to quiver and clench around his huge cock, moaning and feeling himself getting very close to cumming, knowing that she was close, and moaning, "Fuck, baby, cum with me, as he slams into her, her pussy clamping down around his cock, trapping him buried all the way in her, as his hot, thick, creamy, fertile seed erupted into her, kissing her deeply.

She had to think about it a second even as he filled her with marital cum her answer was not fully developed. “You talk to much and do not do enough” she said as it hit her birth wall she came with him. Being a southern princess she was trained to manipulate her body cumming on command was easy compared to a healing trance. “Is that a problem love” she let go allowing him to shrink and fall out of her.

He smiles, and pulls his wife, now full of his sperm, and soon their child or children, and kisses her, saying, "So what else would my wife have me do to her? and not at all, I just love talking to my wife." with a smile, as he pulled her clsoe against him, enjoying the warmth of her body against his, and enjoying being with his wife.

She lay there already planning many things she had almost no cloths to wear. “Well we have much to do before a child arrives” naming it would be the lease of things they would have to do before the b day. “Im just glad I did not get someone fat old and bald” she kissed him slowly the closed her eyes.

He smiles, pulling her right against him, and kisses her back, saying, "And I am honored and glad to get one as beautiful, intelligent, and confident as you, Arava, my love." He rubs her back, enjoying being with his wife, and holding her in his arms. He asks, "So what all will we need to do, once we get out of the ritual igloo of the child?"

She shrugged she had no idea they were all working on hope she had plenty of suitors who would not be happy. “A crib and a battalion of tanks” There were no treaties between the north that did not involve the word shoot or stab “maybe we should pick a name” she suggested feeling overwhelmed by her choice.

He smiles, pulling his wife closer, rubbing her belly and kisses her gently on the lips, and rests his head against hers, and asks, "Ok, so do you have any ideas in mind that you like for a name? and I think that with my fleet, we have more than enough firepower to ensure an end to this war. I am thinking that his or her name should be something that comes from both the North and the South, if you like that idea."

“Female Casia, Satira, Maven for male Ronin, Liser, and Gerrad” she smiled when her child turned 18 she would only be 33. She shook her head to think that she would marry plan a family and stop a war on the same day. “I hope so” she shook her head wars did not often stop simple for guns or words. “But if anyone can stop this stupid war it is us”

He smiles, and kisses her deeply, and says, "Those are beautiful, and perfect, just like you, my love." he nods and says, "So, are you ready for us to make for our homeworld? or do we have to stay even though we have already ensured that you will bear our child?"

as he holds her cloely, enjoying the warmth of her body against his, rubbing her back lovingly as he waits for her reply.

“Maybe once more to make sure” she was not eager to return to her world there would be many who would never accept a peace treaty. “So tell me you want me to be on top this tie” she asked before flicking his nose. Sex with him was far from the worst thing or best thing but it was fun and far better then diplomacy.

He smiles, and kisses his beautiful wife deeply, and says, "Well, if you want to, then I would love to make sure that we will have a beautiful, perfect child, or even children. I would love to be on top this time, my love." HE smiles, and nuzzles against her, pulling her closer, and saying, "I do love you, Arrava."

“Then show me and don’t tell me” she kissed him on the lips pulling him close to her hot body the only other hot thing in the cold house. “And not so much talking or I swear I will marry a yeti” she teased sliding her hand over his firm but not fully developed stomach muscles. “And put that mouth to better use”

He smiles and kisses her passionately, slamming into her her tight, wet, and needy pussy, playing with her beautiful breasts, and tight ass, moaning in pleasure, slipping his tongue into her mouth, as he slams in and out of her tight pussy, not talking, but showing her his love."

She smiled rolling on top of him she pumps in and out up and down his cock slipping inside his balls slapping her ass. “After the kid don’t think I will be such a slut” she laughed sliding her hands over her own chest she knew she had to become pregnant soon.

He smiles, kissing her passionately, and says, "I don't think that you are a slut at all, my beautiful wife. We'll just have to be a bit more refined in our love. That is all." he smiles, and thrusts up into her, slamming her down onto his huge cock, playing with her breasts, and kissing her mouth and neck passionately.

As she thrust back against him the igloo shakes in the distance she can here the roar of plasma bombs exploding “Oh come on” Hours picking out a dress and setting up and now they decide to attack. Distracted her body experiences another orgasm as she reaches for blaster just as a hooded executioner enters the igloo. “Don’t take this the wrong way” rolling him on top she fires hitting the executioner between the eyes.

Back
Top Bottom