Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I pronounce you...(Crackle)

You shall see my beloved." Crackle smiled and he looked through the clouds and smiled seeing that they were there. He circled slowly around a tall mountain and he found the small plateu that he had been looking for. After landing he helped Grace dismount from his back and rubbed her belly in a protective state. There were no guards so Crackle was going to be a little more obsessive over Graces well being while they were here. He went to his anthro form and ushered Grace into the cavern that was just to the side. He lit the torch that he kept there and walked deeper into the cave and finally reached what he had been looking for. A lake sized hotspring that the dragon people used as a place to reflect and relax. Crackle helped Grace disrobe and smiled seeing her very swollen belly. She looked to be about four months already. Only three months left before she would lay the three eggs.

Grace moved at a slight waddle her belly seeming to grow larger by the minute. She moved her body towards the entrance as informed and found that the spring was beautiful. "Crackle this place...it's so peaceful," she stated allowing him to help her before she slipped into the water. Her stomach warming causing the children to shift in her, making her twitch a little. Looking to her lover she held out her hand for him to join her, waiting for him to get in before she moved to lay against his chest. "My love, I must tell you that you've made my life happy in these mere few days, happier than I've ever been," she smiled to him. Giving him a small kiss before resting her head back to relax.

Aye and my beloved you have given me something to live for again. Before, I had nothing really and was living through the motions of life. Thank you for giving me purpose again." Crackle kissed her deeply then ran his hand over her belly. I promise to be a good father my sweet." He smiled and kissed her deeply thrusting his tounge slightly. Honey when you lay the eggs... it will hurt a lot almost to the point where you will ask me to end your life." He kisses her then listens to the eggs heartbeats once more and lets Grace listen.

Hearing what he was saying made her smile and frown at the same time. She was glad that she found and gave him a purpose again, knowing that he had taken her away from her hellish life. "Crackle I'm glad that you have found happiness, for you have given me mine as well...as for our children I will bear any pain to have them...just don't let me talk you into killing me," she smiled at him. Looking to her stomach she thought about the fact that she would be laying eggs instead of having live children form insider her. The thought creeped her out a little, but she would face that fear to give her babies life. Listening to there little heart beats made her smile more knowing that she would have three lovely children. While hoping that at least on would be a boy.

Back
Top Bottom